Sabrina and the Sugar Daddy

Story Info
Sabrina finds a man to lavish her with money.
4.5k words
4.19
31.2k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Sabrina, or Sabby to my closest friends.

I'd had a rough upbringing from an early age. My father's name wasn't even on my birth certificate, my mother was constantly in and out of prison, meaning baby me was taken into care. An assortment of foster homes came and went, most not being able to control my temper tantrums. Eventually, at the age of around ten, I went to live with and was eventually adopted by the Jordans.

Mrs Jane Jordan was a very caring understanding woman, very mature for her twenty-eight years. She took time out to listen to me properly, always trying to see my way of thinking, rather than argue that I was wrong which beforehand was what set me off.

Mr Ian Jordan was older, forty years old in fact, but with the same calm understanding nature. He also knew when to leave me be to calm down, so we could talk rationally. He did however usually leave his wife to do the talking. They both went a very long way to calming me too, making me see that sometimes not to be too quick to judge others actions, that sometimes they wanted the best for me too.

When I was sixteen I asked Jane how they'd met, with him being much older than her. She told me that when she was eighteen he was in a pub one night, her eyes locked onto his and she was smitten. He bought her drinks all night, took her home in a taxi which her friends told her not to do, then dropped her off, making sure she had gone into the house before the taxi drove him away. She blushed, and said that most men wanted to get their hand down your knickers as soon as they could, he'd been so different, possibly because he was older.

They'd phoned each other every night for a month before meeting again, Jane already knew she'd fell in love with him. They married six months later. Jane found out within a year that she couldn't have children of her own, Ian told her that they'd just look at fostering or adopting instead.

Now nineteen, I still had a rebellious side. I had no job, and I went out with friends and got blind drunk at a club at least once a week, knowing my foster parents wouldn't shout at me, despite their money paying for it. I'd had a couple of minor scrapes with the law, one being for assault when a local lad wouldn't take no for an answer when he wanted to touch one of my friend's tits.

He lunged at her, so I kicked him squarely between the legs. He deserved it, but probably not enough that one of his testicles was pushed up towards his stomach and he had to have surgery to jiggle everything back into its correct place. Me laughing loudly while he writhed on the floor didn't help matters either.

One of the club appearances was where I met Danny. Danny was tall, about six feet five inches, well built, and fifty years old and not the thirty-five years I'd guessed him to be. He was wearing a very expensive-looking suit, saw me staring, liked what he saw too, and asked if my friends and I would like a round of drinks. I told him yeah, and pushing the boat out and testing him told him we wanted champagne. A few minutes later five bottles, one for each of us, of the clubs most expensive champagne was bought to the table where we were sat. He simply smiled and turned at the bar to sip on his own drink.

My friends all egged me on. They knew what I was like. It was my 'thing', like a dare, that I'd tell guys if they bought us drinks I'd give them a blowjob around the back of the club later. Most laughed and didn't believe it, until later when I'd dragged them into the toilet cubicle and had their cocks down my throat. Not every guy got that treatment, they had to be reasonably good looking at least.

"I don't think a blowjob will do with this one, think I'm going to have to give him the ride of his life," I told them, giggling.

"It will be worth it Sabby, this champagne is going down a treat," one of my friends answered.

I sauntered over to the bar to him. We introduced ourselves, I thanked him for the champagne and asked if he wanted to go somewhere quieter. He politely declined, told me he'd enjoyed watching us dancing though, especially me in my tight dress. My 36D tits and round arse will have helped with that.

He called over the barman, handed him £200 and told him it was for drinks for me and my friends for the rest of the evening, pointing towards our table.

"I have an early business meeting tomorrow so am leaving now. I'll be back in here in two weeks, but If you want to call me before then here's my number," he said, handing me a business card and kissing me on the cheek.

"£200 behind the bar? Fucking hell Sabby, you're going to have to marry him!" my friends laughed.

I phoned him the next day. He bluntly asked me if I'd fucked anyone else last night. I told him, no, and it was none of his business. He replied that I didn't know what his business was. Despite that start, we ended up chatting for nearly two hours. He was very sweet, letting me do a lot of the talking. He did tell me he wasn't married, had virtually been married to his job, at a business he'd recently sold for a lot of money. Now he was retired, and looking for someone to spend his money on.

I told him that he could certainly spend some of his money on me, and he said he'd consider it, but there'd be certain obligations. I told him I had no problem with fucking him if that's what he meant, and he laughed. He asked me to meet him three days later, and he'd pay me £500 for the day. I quickly agreed.

I told Jane about him later, her listening while I gushed on about him, without mentioning he was going to pay me to meet him. I expected her to be cross, but she smiled and said she saw a lot of herself in me, the same way she'd gushed about Ian too.

Danny came to pick me up at around midday, the sound of his sports car engine revving alerting the whole street. I'd felt a little underdressed in my skirt and t-shirt combo, but Danny laughed and said we were going shopping for a cocktail dress for the weekend. He asked if Jane and Ian would have any issue with me staying over on Saturday, I told him, no but they wouldn't argue with me anyway.

The boutique we went to was one I'd never have gone in myself. Looking around, checking out the prices, my mouth was open most of the time gasping. The sales assistants were nudging each other while pointing at me until Danny coughed loudly and told them that the lady would try both of these dresses on. They couldn't move quick enough despite him referring to me.

Both of the dresses were black, the first one a tight number with a see-through neckline and arms. Its fit showed off my curves, and Danny whistled. He told me to try on the second anyway. This one had thin shoulder straps and a plunging neckline emphasising my cleavage, and long at the back of my legs with the front cut out most of the way up my thighs. I stepped out to a collective wow from both Danny and the assistants. Danny surprised me by saying he'd buy both.

He asked one of the assistants if black stockings would look better, and picked out some black high heels too. I tried on some fishnet stockings and he was right, they complimented each other perfectly.

We left with our purchases, and getting into the car he told me he knew somewhere else they could go, to buy lingerie for underneath it. I was getting turned on, and stopping at some traffic lights I took his hand and slid it between my legs, showing him I'd left off my knickers when getting changed back. He smiled but as the lights changed he removed his hand but pulled my skirt right up.

"Leave it like that until we get there," he told me.

I reached over and unzipped him, sliding my hand into his trousers. My hand found him, still soft but long. Oh boy, my thoughts about Danny went up another level. I wanted to fuck him there and then, Saturday wasn't soon enough.

It wasn't so much a lingerie shop that we went to, it was more like an adult store. Not just lingerie, but shelves full of DVDs and sex toys too. He went to one of the assistants and showed her the dress, saying I needed something to wear underneath it that wouldn't show. She smiled, took the dress and my hand, and shouted to one of the other assistants she was going to the fitting rooms.

She walked me around the aisles, picking out various items of lingerie, all in black that Danny had specified they had to be. She watched me undress, not that it bothered me anyway, but she did not attempt to move or close the curtain around me. She complimented my tits when I removed my bra, and when I tried on a peephole bra tweaked at my nipples until they were fully erect.

"That looks great on you, but your nipples are big and it will spoil the look of the dress," she told me, "but you could try these instead."

She handed me a sheer see-through thong with a matching no straps bra.

"Try these, and put the dress on."

I did, and the undies couldn't be seen. I turned all around, and couldn't tell I was wearing anything else.

"I'd fuck you, I know what it will do to your gentleman friend too," she smirked.

We paid for the shopping, Danny drove me home, then has I got out of the car he handed me £500.

"You've bought all my clothes for me, it's enough," I told him.

"The money is to show you're mine, all mine, and to pay for your time," he told me.

I was a little confused as to what he meant, but let it go. He just wanted to spend his money on me, I thought, and I certainly wasn't going to stop him, it was better than working a 9-5 anyway.

Saturday arrived. Danny had told me to be ready for midday again when I'd be picked up from home. He'd told me the meeting was at 6 pm so I wasn't sure why he was collecting me so early. I heard a car horn and went downstairs. Jane and Ian were waiting to see me off, Jane gasped as she saw me.

"Oh my, you look beautiful," she told me.

I opened the door to see a limousine outside, a driver holding the rear door open where Danny sat, waving and sipping champagne. I got in and waved to Jane and Ian.

Danny explained that the meeting was at a big hotel in London, where we would be meeting three Saudi Arabian men with who he was hoping to strike an important lucrative deal.

"You must do everything I say, no questions. Remember you're being paid handsomely for this. And you will refer to me as Daddy from now on," he told me, handing me a wad of cash.

I counted it, crisp £50 notes in bundles, £5000 in total.

"What do I need to do for this?" I asked him.

"What do I need to do for this Daddy I think you mean?" Like I said, everything and anything I tell you," he replied a little angry.

"But what if I don't want to?" I asked him.

"Then we'll stop and you can get out, returning my money and the items I've bought. I could find someone else easily enough. And if you don't call me Daddy you'll be getting out anyway," he told me sternly.

I had a very quick decision to make. The money and being spoilt was very nice, why would I want to give this up?

"Sorry Daddy, I'm all yours," I answered in my most teasing provocative voice.

He smiled and asked the driver where we were. Getting the answer, he started to undress. I stared at him, wondering what he was doing. I saw the driver alter his rearview mirror. Danny saw me staring.

"I don't want to stain my expensive suit while you suck my cock," he said by way of an explanation.

I started to pull down my shoulder straps, and he told me not to as he slid down his silk briefs. His cock flopped out, still soft but around eight inches long. I gasped. I heard the driver laugh.

"Suck Daddy's cock. Suck it good and try not to get stains on the dress. Let's call this practice," he instructed me.

I slid forward between his outspread legs. I used one hand to stroke his length while cupping and rubbing his balls with the other. I had a technique where while rubbing a guys balls I'd stretch out my middle finger, rubbing it between their arse cheeks, teasing them by rubbing it across their arsehole. It very rarely didn't work. Surely enough, Danny was fully erect in thirty seconds.

Ten inches of solid cock stood in front of me. I slobbered down on it, taking more and more of his length into my mouth. I twisted to face the driver at one point, seeing myself with a mouthful of cock in the rearview mirror, the driver trying his best to watch us while still watching the road.

Danny had good staying power, I'll give him that. It took me around thirty minutes until I got him to erupt down my throat. Most guys my age barely lasted ten with that technique. I slurped down his load and licked his cock dry eagerly. I got up and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand.

"Thank you, Daddy, that was a wonderful present," I told him. Danny smiled and nodded.

"Not bad," he said, smirking.

We finally arrived at the hotel and my mouth dropped open again. Five stars luxury, the receptionist even called Danny by his name, he was obviously a regular visitor there. We took the lift up to the penthouse suite, where my mouth gaped in awe again. I'd never seen a room so beautiful in my life, not even on TV. One wall was completely windows, with magnificent views across the city.

We had thirty minutes before our guests arrived, room service bringing a variety of sandwiches, buffet food and a selection of drinks. No alcohol as Danny pointed out, his business colleagues were tea-total. I was a little nervous, so a good stiff drink would have gone down a treat.

The three men turned up and Danny let them in, greeting them with a hearty handshake for each, big smiles all around, the three Saudi gentlemen smiling and nodding to each other upon seeing me. All three were as tall as Danny, the one who seemed to be doing most of the talking not quite as broad-shouldered as the others. They sat around a table on the huge comfortable sofas, Danny asked me if I would serve them drinks and bring them food while they continued their meeting.

"Of course Daddy," I told him, more smiles and grins from the Saudi's when they heard this.

I sat in a corner of the room, leaving them to it unless called. I only heard parts of what they were talking about, but the monetary values involved were in the millions. I started daydreaming about expensive clothes and holiday destinations, with Danny splashing his wealth on me. I was bought out of my dream by Danny coughing.

"Can you entertain my guests for me?" he asked.

I looked around the room, noticing all three were gone.

"I've been serving them drinks and food all evening Daddy," I said confused, "Where are they anyway?"

"They've gone to the bedroom," he answered, pointing towards a door.

I looked at him confused.

"Daddy, what are you asking me to do?"

"I'm asking you to do as Daddy says, and to help sweeten the deal. Daddy will have lots of money to spend on you if you do as Daddy says," he smiled, "and we have the room all night for you to entertain Daddy too."

He gripped at the front of his trousers as he spoke, his large member very visible. My pussy tingled thinking about it being in me later. I was fairly sure I knew what he was asking of me, and I was unsure of whether I wanted to, but my head tingled with the thought of all that money being lavished on me.

I smiled at him, turned and sauntered towards the bedroom. I walked in through the door and closed it behind me. The 'talker' of the three was sat on the huge bed leaning on a selection of pillows, the two others stood by his side. They both looked like they had left the hangers in their suits when they got dressed their shoulders were that wide. One walked and went behind me, pulling the zip on my dress right down.

"Strip for us, sexy strip please," the main man instructed in broken English.

I starting swaying my hips as I slid the dress slowly off my shoulders and let it slide to the floor. One of them starting rubbing his hands together seeing my tits encased in just the sheer bra. I reached back and undid it, put both hands over the front, and rubbed over my nipples a bit until removing the bra and letting it drop to the floor. They all started to glance around at each other, smiles and grins on their faces.

I was happy they were enjoying seeing me like this and turned my back to slide down my thong, whistles ringing out as my pussy showed between my legs.

"Leave your stockings and heels on," I was instructed again.

I reached down and started tweaking at my nipples until they were fully erect. I slid a hand down between my legs and pulled my fingers up showing them my juices trailing between my fingers.

"Is there only me getting undressed?" I asked.

They all stood and couldn't get undressed quick enough. Now all naked in front of me, I could see how impressively well built they all were, and also that all had cocks of a similar size, around eight inches long. All three were already erect, the two others had started to roll on condoms.

The talker got back onto the bed and beckoned me over.

"On all fours, take me in your mouth," he said, stroking his cock as an invitation.

I crawled over towards him, moved his hand and replaced it with mine, and started to lick the end and down the shaft, coating it with my saliva. Once coated, I went to start blowing him when I felt his hands on the back of my head and my head was forced down onto him. I gagged as almost all of his cock was forced into my mouth, his strong hands holding me still, then he lifted my head and forced it down again. I did gag this time, saliva pouring from my mouth and covering his shaft and lap. I heard laughter.

He held my head still and started to fuck my mouth, slow at first then getting faster, each time trying to force all of his cock in my mouth. I was sure he had left off his condom on purpose to flood my throat with his cum. Then I felt the bed move and someone knelt behind me.

My arms were grabbed and dragged behind my back, holding me still, and I braced myself for this new cock. What I wasn't expecting was for it to be pushed roughly into my arse. I screamed as much as the cock in my mouth would allow me. I heard more laughing.

I've had anal sex before, but only once. Both of us were gentle, my arse hurt a lot despite him taking it slow, him not doing anal before meant he thought he was doing something wrong as it hurt me so much. I realised after that my arse was nowhere near ready, and definitely not lubed enough.

This guy didn't care, it only took a few thrusts for all of his eight inches to be in me. He thrust slow and hard, making sure I felt all of him sliding in and out of me. I was getting used to it, but it was still very painful. It certainly didn't help when he starting slapping my arse cheeks either. I could feel them burning, and my arse felt like it was going to split. The guy in my mouth was still going strong, the thrusts of the one in my arse pushing my mouth onto his cock.

After what seemed like an eternity he pulled out of me and cool air rushed into my gaping hole. I had no idea if he'd come or not, but I didn't think so as I'd not felt his cock pulsing. I didn't get much chance to think as I felt a cock at the entrance to my arse again. I felt strong legs on either side of mine as he knelt behind me, forcing my legs closer together. This time he slid it in slower, so I assumed it was the third man. Once fully in, he put his hands on the small of my back and forced me down onto my stomach.

With his cock still in me, he squeezed my legs shut, my arse gripping his cock like a vice. The guy at the other end lifted my head to keep his cock in my mouth. He started fucking my arse, and I tried to scream again, to more laughter. This time not only did my arse cheeks get slapped every thrust, but fingernails were raked across them and I could feel the scratches across them.

The guy with his cock in my mouth put his hands underneath me and pulled roughly at my nipples, and he started to rake his fingernails across the soft flesh of my tits. This went on for quite a while until the one in my arse withdrew. Again I didn't think he'd cum, and started to wonder what was next for me. My arse had got used to it now, but I desperately wanted to feel a cock in my pussy, or at least have my clit played with.

12