Sabrina and the Sugar Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was pulled up, the guy whose cock had been in my mouth sat up straight on the edge of the bed. Strong arms lifted and twisted me so I was facing away from him. Hands went to my hips and shoulders, and I was lowered down. I could feel the veins on his cock, slightly thicker than the others, as he also entered my arse.

His hands were on my shoulders as he forced me up and down on his length, the other two stood in front of me and pulled off the condoms. My hands were pulled forward and onto a cock each, then they shuffled forward until both were almost directly in front of my face.

I knew what they wanted, what was expected, and I did my best to please. I tried my best to alternate slobbering on each cock, as much as being thrust up and down on the cock in my arse would allow. Hands began to pull at my nipples again, and they also gave them a few short sharp slaps too. Not as hard as they'd slapped my arse, but enough to leave them stinging. I kept my mouth off the cocks just long enough to cry out.

"I need to come too, play with my clit please," I pleaded.

The guy I was sitting on took his hands from my shoulders and reached around in front of me. One hand put three fingers out and as I rode his cock, they slid up my pussy easily with how wet I was. The other stretched out its middle finger and put it on my clit, rubbing alongside the thrusts too. My moans got louder and louder. It set off the two in front of me, one quietened me down by shoving his cock right down my throat and forcing me to swallow his load all down, he'd just finished when the other grabbed my chin and sprayed it all over my face. He came so much barely any of my face was dry.

The guy underneath me was still going strong, but I knew I was getting close. He sensed it and started lifting me higher and he thrust faster. Fingers on my clit and in my pussy, combined with his cock in my arse, bought on an orgasm like I've never experienced before. My body shook like I was having an earthquake, tremor after tremor flowing through me, my groans as I came very loud. I'd almost finished shaking when his hands pulled me down, and with his cock fully impaled in my arse he started to cum, his cock throbbing and pulsing like it was trying to push outwards.

Once finished, he dragged my tired limp body off him and lay me face down across the bed. I felt my legs being dragged apart again and went to beg for a rest. I could hear camera sounds, and flashes of lights, and I knew they were taking pictures of the cum trickling from my arse and soaking my stocking tops.

I was turned over for snaps of the front view, the camera flashes hurting my eyes so I had to close them. I was too tired to move.

I must have dozed off as I opened my eyes and I was alone. I stood and went to a mirror. My tits were bruised and red-raw where they'd been roughly handled, finger marks visible. My nipples were an angry deep red colour. I twisted and saw my arse was the same, big handprints all across them.

Danny opened the door and came in, a huge smile on his face.

"Daddy wants to thank you, the deal has been clinched, all down to you. Now get yourself a bath and relax, I'll be back later."

"Where are you going, Daddy?" I whimpered.

"We're going out to a club to celebrate, but you look too tired. Daddy will be back later and then we'll have some fun."

He turned and walked out of the door, and I heard the hotel door close as he left. I undressed and ran a bath, the water stinging my skin as I sat in it. I dried myself off carefully and lay in bed awaiting Daddy's return, falling asleep before he did.

12