All Comments on 'Sabrina Gets Hers'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 99 Comments
mike2710mike2710about 13 years ago
good story

Thanks for the entertainment. Mike from Texas

RePhilRePhilabout 13 years ago
Another goOd one JPB

And with an ENDING! OMG WHAT'S HAPPENING!!! sorry dude couldn't resist. All the best from Montreal

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 13 years ago
Bob?

You actually wrote a story about a man with big balls. I loved it!

nine2onenine2oneabout 13 years ago
A tough husband!

Good one Bob. Nice to see a character that got some balls - and some revenge. Keep it up.

bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
Another good story by JPB

Well written, and with suitable revenge. Please note, about 25% of JPB's

production are revenge stories, but all are well written!

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsabout 13 years ago
WOW

Here is the JPB that we know and like to read!

Great story...Thank you!!!

Scarecrow51Scarecrow51about 13 years ago
Too bad it is a

riped off story. I have read almost the exact same story here on Lit.

fregenfregenabout 13 years ago
JPB is just so unpredictable

Sometimes it's the elevator. Sometimes it's the shaft.<P>

Pretty good one. Thanks for sharing.

Sidney43Sidney43about 13 years ago
Loved it

JPB - Absolutely one of your best. I have at times been critical, always in good fun of course, but this was a great story.

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
And a Happy St. Patrick's Day to JPB!

Made my day sofar.

brujaybrujayabout 13 years ago
Meat & Potatoes

Your stories are always "meat and potatoes." No overblown background or buildup needed. No unnecessary side-bars. Just wham-bam and kick ass. It usually works well. This time I think it worked. Revenge can be sweet.

Thank you for writing and sharing your stories.

KirkelKirkelabout 13 years ago
Why do you stray?

This genre of loving wives stories is the best out there and make my day when I see them.

I don't understand all the other "like to watch" or "wimp" stories you or any others write. In any case this is a good one. I'd have liked to see a little more discussion at the end, her a little more emotionally hurt and shocked, maybe a little more buildup, but hey, great story!

Rob

jasonnhjasonnhabout 13 years ago
Shooting yourself in the foot

He had gotten them all fired, tossed into jail, and divorced. So he needs to go beat the guys up and nothing happens to him? The two guys don't seek retribution and beat him up?? Then he has to brag about what he did to his ex? When no one knew he had been involved the cops wouldn't be checking his activities but now that the ex knows the cops could know and start checking. It's likely someone "he knows" would let something slip. He is so careful and calculating all the way through and then risks it all? Pretty stupid and he hasn't been a stupid man. The ending doesn't fit his character. Do an anonymous beat down on the guys and keep your mouth shut. Their lives have gone to shit, he can enjoy his little secret just like she enjoyed hers. Of course he could find ways to rub her face in her misery without giving himself away.

chytownchytownabout 13 years ago
This is Bob!!

Doing what he do best!! (Good Read)

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 13 years ago
I like it

Good unexpected treachery and disrespect are met with a cerebral comeuppance... Bravo! With a bit of districts for good measure. I enjoy the cheating spouses reasoning for their betrayal, but I was still entertained nonetheless. Thanks for the real man story!

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAabout 13 years ago
Awesome!!!

Not much more to say.

OldHidekiOldHidekiabout 13 years ago
Wow, who wrote this?

Just Plain Bob? You're kidding, aren't you. He doesn't give the revenge angle like this, does he. Thank You, for expanding yourself to new possibilities.

demantoiddemantoidabout 13 years ago
Great read.

I very much enjoyed reading this story. Wish the revenge part was a bit more imaginative...nonetheless just plain fun!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
No wimps in this story

Well done.

Quite the interesting and twisted story of slow premeditated revenge.

It may have taken him a little time but his reward was worth the effort.

Thanks for the good read.

hodunkhodunkabout 13 years ago
Just Plain Bob ROCKS !!!

Loved the story and I also love all of your storys. Keep up the terriffic writing. Love your story lines and style.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 13 years ago
Feel-good fantasy for us guys

This one is a definite, TTB (torch the bitch) tale that hits all the right buttons and satisfies the revenge crowd, including me. Too bad one couldn't get away with something like this. A better angle might have been to also plant some kiddie porn on Mark and his buddy. The cops might have then charged them with something along those lines, and guess what happens to child pornographers (and child rapists) in prison?

JPB left out the part about suing the company and board of directors for their failure to enforce morals, etc. etc. Oh, I know it is none of the executives' business what employees do on their own time, but given the info near the beginning of the story, it is clear many if not most of the employees at the party knew what Sabrina and her friends were up to. So the company can be held responsible, at least by a creative lawyer..

xtremeddxtremeddabout 13 years ago
Burn Baby Burn!! or something like that......

JPB,

No he wasn't a wimp, just disappointed. Glad you did not make him out to be over the top. Just simple calculated angry response. Just enough irony, conflict and character development too. Enjoyed it as much as you did writing it.

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

C_frommnC_frommnabout 13 years ago
HELLO!

Loved the way he took Matters into his own hands and let the Three Cheaters suffer a LifeTime of Pain and Regret.

Good Writing JPB.

RehnquistRehnquistabout 13 years ago
Read and awful lot like . . .

Black & Tan Blues by ItMgr. Great for short fantasy read, but not nearly as in depth or, thus, as believable as Black & Tan.

And while I really like your stories--and dutifully and with glee read all of them--you have clearly demonstrated the ability to write longer, more in depth stories.

So please make an old fan happy: Give us another longer one with better characterization.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 13 years ago
You'all missing the BIG picture

The ONLY reason WHY this author JPB writes a story like this... with a real plot... good characters... good consistenncy and based on semi- realisitic situation is that.... he wants to keep YOU guessing.

You see JPB really does NOT like writing stories like this. MOST of his stuff revolves idiot husbands... sexual deviants... cream pies.. and brain dead hetrosexual men. Therefore one can infer that JPB likes THOSE kind of stories and NOT this kind.

This story PROVES he can do better but MOST of his stories are NOT like this one. Hhence the large number of readers who are stunned by this one. But that raises a bigegr question: WHY does JPB every so often ...write a good story?

To keep YOU the reader guessing and reading.

The biggest MYTH at LIT is that JPB only writes for himself and he doesnt really care all that Much about what the reader thinks.

600+ stories and he only writes for himself?

yeah....

RHinSCRHinSCabout 13 years ago
Good one

Stuff like this happens every day. I don't know why some people think it isn't so. I have read comments before that say anyone who does something like that will spend some time at the Hilton. It ain't so. A third of the rapes are unsolved in my state. I'll bet there are a few unsolved disappearances too. The actions described here are everyday life for some, and believe me, most of them are not caught. There are people who do not call the cops or a lawyer when things go wrong. When someone is threatened correctly, they will feel threatened. People get away with breaking the law more than not. Everyday. But, thinking otherwise makes people feel safer doesn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
According to the story...

...he sent her flowers and candy on the anniversary of the first time they had anal sex. ("First time" hints that there was a second, third, etc.)

And then he uses anal sex to get her pissed off at him so that she won't talk to him for a week, let alone have sex with him?

Can we say, "ERROR"?

BarnYardCatBarnYardCatabout 13 years ago
enjoyed the story

You always seem to come up with a different but comparable plot for all the cheating wife stories. In any case, I have enjoyed reading a number of your stories and enjoyed them.

gogreengogreenabout 13 years ago
shame it a repeat of an early work nothing orgianl.. shame

hi nice story the first time and good story the second.

even so it's still a repeat.

part from that.

it's exactly the sort of story i like to read from you.

the guy get his revenge and dont get caught in the process.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 13 years ago
I did like a lot of this story...

but hated the cheap way it ended. One would think that the author of 600+ stories would do better. Maybe Harry is right.

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 13 years ago
I liked this.

I always enjoy tales of revenge on cheating sluts.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
jasonnh is right.

Assult and battery and telling everyone is out of character. He would be sent to prison. Therefore the ending is not logical.

Because of the stupid ending I gave it a 1* instead of 5*****s.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
Nice job JPB

you either like him or you hate and I like this one

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Great

Cheating slut wife gets caught with lovers and bustd for drugs.

Film at 11.

HA HA

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
loved it.

There was never a doubt about his caliber as a writer. He is one of the best on this site. However, his themes hurt as more often than not his male characters are not that strong (and that's putting it mildly). In this case, the man is not a wimp. 5 star rating.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
WHY ARE CHEATERS SO SUPRISED WHEN THE SHIT HITS THE FAN

especially when they cant see or dont know it can come unexpectedly. TK U MLJ LV NV

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Throwing cliched meat to the cowardly lions ( & they think its caviar ) !

It's a ok read. JPB's talent shines thru here and there thru the whorey' stereotypes. It took me five minutes to read this and the author about twenty to write. I like BTB stories as much as the average man who's been lied to and more by a woman. This ,however, Is a classic ....unoriginal throwaway.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
I think the revenge was just about right.

He could have planted more drugs after they got out, a second offense sentence would have been longer.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago

An interesting tale with a harsh revenge. Can't blame the guy.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Excellent

Re-read this. Harsh revenge is just what was needed against these vile cheaters. Fuck 'um.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Nice revenge plan - almost

He did a good job getting his revenge right up until the end when he got stupid. He beat Ron up while his wife watched. After throwing his involvement in her troubles in her face, there's no doubt in my mind that Ron pressed assault charges, the wife testified on Ron's behalf and he went to jail, lost his job and everything else. In the end, he was an idiot.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
This is an "end run"

JPB wrote a story "Ryan gets his wish" and didn't allow comments on that story. SO, I decided I'd comment on THAT story here. When Ryan asked his wife to cuckold him she went overboard and brought a black man into their bedroom. (Why is it always a big-dicked black man?). Then she made Ryan "clean her out" or the marriage was over and he was to leave. Why wouldn't he throw her out? She cheated, she has NO proof that he wanted her to and he has all the proof he needs in the black guy to file for a divorce using infidelity. So why would he leave? She's toast! Thanks for another wimp cuckold Bob! Good story - bad ending.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
WHEN YOU TRASH TALK

be sure you can back it up when necessary. Talk it and walk it, TK U MLJ LV NV

sugnasugnaalmost 10 years ago
Too Bad

Too bad he gave her evidence and a reason to press charges at the end.

GeorgeKnowsGeorgeKnowsover 9 years ago
More satisfying ending?

I liked it. Very satisfying... But, a better ending might have been to arrange to "bump into her" somewhere and chat amicably, all the while calling her Rina, her lovers' pet name for her, and giving her a knowing look. And as they chat, describing her sudden understanding of what had happened to them. No evidence, no criminal charges, only dawning and belated respect, and a growing awareness of her loss. I would have liked something like that better, since their lives were already trashed.

But as I said, satisfying story.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 9 years ago
Hooray.............

I find any kind of evidence there is still some justice in some places to be very encouraging. Some wordsmith masters just seem able to knock these things out. WOW I am envious.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
I have read this before and really enjoyed it.

Too often JPB makes his husbands weak cuckolds or if unwilling cuckolds don't have enough guts to get any revenge. It makes me feel better to read this story.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
good story

2 guys got what they deserved, but again the bitch skates free, to ruin someone else's marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well that may have been satisfying revenge

But I'm pretty sure Ron filed assault and battery charges against him and his ex-wife would sure as hell have testified against him, sending him to jail for longer than they spent in jail. So the only thing that he got out of the deal was a divorce, jail time and no job.

HoppydoodleHoppydoodleover 9 years ago
A wimp free zone

Strong husband for a change

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
To mr "that could have been satisfying revenge"

an adendum:

after getting out of jail, I paid a little visit to Ron. Prison had been a real education, and I was to thank Ron for ratting me out.

I left about 15 minutes later. It was rather decent of Ron to have a hickory baseball bat in his den. It'll burn really well.

I was arrested a couple days later, but released due to lack of evidence. Like I said, prison was a real education.

One I was released, I contacted Sabrina one more time.

"Leave town, or it's you turn next".

Heard she's moved to the South East.

Good riddance.

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereabout 9 years ago
3 broken ribs and a broken arm!!!

And they take hin to the delivery room? Guess the ER was closed for the evening.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
ONE BIG MISTAKE

you let them see you and they saved you a cell. TK U MLJ LV NV

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
it was a good story

I guess, but where is the satisfaction? should have beaten them all to death, with a pipe, saving the wife till last.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
He should have been happy with the divorce

And the jail time they served. I think all three would have pressed charges and since Ron had Sabrina as a witness, they sent Hubby to jail for a year or two on assault and battery charges.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bravo!

Justice was served. But of course there is still some cuck wimp out there who has to complain that the poor cheaters got hurt too much. Well fuck em! and the cuck wimp to!

Go to it Bob, great ending, all the bitches were successfully burned. Bravo.

5 stars all the way because I can't give you any more.

sinsational83sinsational83almost 8 years ago
NICE !!!!!!

I really wish there was more to this story. If there was I would have given it 5 stars. but, the way it is I gave it 4 stars instead. I did however, enjoyed reading it, it was really good reading thanks for sharing.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 7 years ago
As always

he writes with fluency and great imagination. I am very unconvinced as to the likelihood of his illegal acts in the planting of evidence and the violence would pass unnoticed, but it's all a fantasy anyway.

I always want more post discovery or retribution dialogue between husband and wife than we tend to see.... but we get the message, this guy wasn't to be messed with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
As pay back...

As payback for making her life difficult, she calls the cops and has him arrested for assault. Then Mark gets involved since the statue of limitations hasn't expired and then he goes to jail for over one year. Even with a sympathetic jury.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 7 years ago
Let's see...

I thought he was trying to come up with some way to get her mad at him so He didn't have to have sex with her again. So he has sex with her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
and as if divine providence ...

the blood test revealed her HIV had developed into full blown aids while she was in prison .

Ron was still only HIV positive and was suddenly scared to sleep with her anymore so one night he just disappeared .

sabrina spent her last 18 months with her parents lonely and in agony and despair .she wept for what was lost , or rather , given away , for the last time as her breathing slowed and stopped .

her father , even in his disgust , wept .

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 7 years ago
Yeah

I liked the last anons epilogue of this tale. I needed an extreme revenge tale tonight and this fit the bill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Previous Comments Are Quite Accurate

There are an awful lot of inmates who get STD's while in prison. And after 9-12 months, it is a guarantee that Ron and Mark were no longer truly men anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it

Great story, well written as usual. I would have liked to hear more from Sabrina about why she had cheated on her husband and how long it had been going on.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
Good story very well written.

It's the second time I've read it and it still stands up. It's smooth, clear, and compelling. It's so easy to hate a wife like that.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 5 years ago
Great story, a true BTB!

Rina, oops, Sabrina, paid the price. Good fantasy, her ex got the payback on her.

Now quite enough sex, but it is what it is.

Great job!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Good.one Bob

Love the BTB, which Rina certainly.deserved. I liked even more the revenge on Mark and Ron. I guess Mark knew he.had been fucked when he ended up in the delivery room after being beaten.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 ounces of coke?

Retail?

Pft... Why not just get a PI if you are going to spend thousands?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Anonymous 11/24/16

She ....COULD....get pay back. But she can't charge him with assault. Ron can, he didn't strike at her. She can back up Ron as a witness.

But they would need evidence that he was the culprit. So unless she can prove it was her ex husband, he'll get off scott free. It'll be a case of, 'he said, she said'.

And you're forgetting some very important things. Women go instinctively, 'weak at the knees' for powerful men. And right now, her ex hubby is top dog. Most intelligent women are beyond their drive to mate, but something tells me his ex isn't very in control in the lust department. And far more importantly is the cycle of pay back. Any idiot knows that a man that would orchestrate all of that.....is a pretty dangerous man. Wanna make him more dangerous? Put him in jail! He'll get a university education in being a better criminal, and better equipped for violence. She'd probably opt to let her ex have one more win, and scurry away. It doesn't cost much to hire someone else to knee-cap a mark. So far, she hasn't been targeted with a beating yet.

oldwayneoldwayneover 4 years ago
One of JPB's better stories.

Out of the several hundred he has written, a few had a protagonist with a pair of testicles. When he writes one, he deserves Five Stars instead of the One or Two he often gets.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

When Bob is good, e is really good. This is one of the better ones.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Mark must be living in NYC

Mark must be living in NYC during the coronavirus epidemic for EMT does not take trauma patients to the "delivery room". Poor Mark with fractured ribs and a fractured arm, he was put on a stretcher to deliver a baby in the hospital. Push...Mark...Push!

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Would you like wimpy sauce with the beating and he pissed on them

Good story enjoyed

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Just BTB Bob!!! Love your stance on fidelity...

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

This framing plot is tired out. It is foolish to believe that some dimwit could outsmart police and three involved with planting drugs. On the contrary, it would be easy for police to come to conclusion that it was a setup and it would not take long for "Rob" to end up in jail instead of "Ron", "Mark", and "Sabrina".

Also the standard LW cliché:

***The entire time that had been going on I had been warring with myself. Should I kick the door down and then kick ass or sit back and use what I'd just found out to make plans ... I needed more information***

Why even bother to write this drivel when we already know that wimp will chicken out, as most of JPB "heroes" are wimps?

You should probably add "tear came to my eyes" and similar garbage.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Great story.... Willing to suspend belief on the police competence.... This one reads like the begging of Gladiator... you can almost see the protagonist whisper the command "Unleash Hell.." at the end.... Sweet...love a really good BTB!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Poor donuts, he just doesn't like any story he's ever read. Even this decent JPB got by him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
LOL!

MarkT63, appreciate your enthusiastic kudos to JPB for this story. But his stance on fidelity is not always rock steady. He's had his share of stinkers too. The thing is an author as prolific as he is more interested in the intensity of the reaction to his stories produce rather than whether it is positive or negative.

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdover 2 years ago

All will talk on fidelity.

But given chance you will swing the other.

We all are Hypocrites .

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

0 star - why does anyone even comment?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lighten up nixxie, I doubt your zero star will cost Bob much lost sleep - nor anyone else. That begs the question, why did you even comment?

As always Bob, you always entertain.

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I did the same thing to One of my ex's boy toys .. I was lucky in the court as the judge new Me . He asked questions and I answered them as truthful as I Could . I did serve 30 days in jail with time off for time served . That really made her mad go figure

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

finally , a non wimp ending to a just plain cuck story .

super rare 5 stars

jsch1947jsch1947over 1 year ago

Very nice. Even better, you ignored the LW formula. No gorgeous bimbo waiting in the wings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is hard to believe this was written by JPB. Even has an ending.

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

Great Story!! Loved It!!

DazzyDDazzyDabout 1 year ago

1I enjoyed this!!

Dazzy D. L

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Almost all the LW cliches in one story: Classic clueless husband in a fairytale perfect marriage; discovery of an affair that is already public knowledge within the company the wife works for; no explanation of why the wife would cheat; after the discovery the husband does not confront her; husband spends a protracted time wallowing in his victimhood while he plots a complicated revenge plan: after the big reveal, husband cuts off all communication with his wife; husband is completely sealed off from learning his possible role in why she cheated him. Yawn.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Their cars didn't have alarms???!!!

RuttweilerRuttweiler9 months ago
Ol’ Bob jus’ phones it in

He’s the most prolific author on the site, because he spends little time and effort writing most of his stories. Don’t get me wrong, some of his stuff is pretty good. But too much of it is like this. An entire story made of clichés.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

JPB goes to Cliche City in the Land of Worn Out Tropes. Far from your best effort.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon5 months ago

Beyond fucking stupid. How anyone here thinks you have an iota of writing talent is beyond me.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

You don't even know police procedures. SWAT does not respond to a bullshit incident you mentioned.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9076 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS