Sacred Harlot, Sacred Delight

Story Info
The Divine sexual exploits of a Sacred Harlot.
4.3k words
4.2
1.8k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ALEQ
ALEQ
122 Followers

Prologue

Sacred or Temple harlots have historically been housed in the temples, and have used physical union and connection with men and women, to build the spiritual connections with the universe, and their god or gods. To uplift them physically, emotionally and spiritually all at the same time. She is the goddess of earthly love, sexual and sensual.

The Great Goddess was the bringer of all that is alive. Through her came new life, and sexuality was one of the mysteries of creation. Sexuality was revered and worshipped in a way we find hard to fathom today. In the goddess temples, the sacred prostitutes were her priestesses. Their bodies were available to share the blessings of the goddess with strangers, hungry for love and connection. In this way, sexual love was shown to be divine, of the goddess, not separate from it.

The sensual magic of the sacred harlot mellowed the behavior of men. She is the bringer of sexual joy, and the vessel by which the raw animal instincts are transformed into love and love-making. These harlots were not prostitutes as we know them, but priestesses, sorceresses, prophets, and healers. Sacred whores were known sometimes as the Holy virgins of Goddesses such as Ishtar, Asherah, or Aphrodite.

A Propos

My interest in and research into mysticism; the practice of religious ecstasies together with whatever ideologies, ethics, rites, myths, legends, and magic may be related to them. As well as in mystical experience, allowing yourself to let go of your identity, and experience a union with Mother Earth, indeed, the cosmos. All of which prompted me to attend a lecture at the Kali Club, by the well-known mystic and advocate of spiritual sexuality, in Pagan and Alt circles, madam Azalea Hestia.

She enunciated that Goddess Worship is a Yoga; an art and system that teaches you to explore and discover your sexuality, as your connection to the creative life forces within you...Anointing, toning and offerings like these, gained devotees passage to the wisdom, and desires of the Goddess. You learn to tune into the subtle messages of your body, and find out precisely how to dedicate yourself to your pleasure.

"Woman is the Creator of the Universe, the Universe is her form.

woman is the foundation of the world....There is no prayer equal to a woman. There is not, nor has been, nor will be any yoga to compare with a woman; no mystical formula nor asceticism to match a woman", she declared.

I had the privilege of talking to madam Azalea after the lecture, and I became profoundly smitten with her. With wild feelings of lust and attraction for her...Her body is no longer young but still firm with soft curves and graceful. Her warm, liquid mesmerizing brown eyes beneath enhanced eyebrows; her tanned skin, her thick long black hair, streaked with grey, hangs loosely down her back. I told her she was beautiful, feeling the strong magnetism between us, the sweet possibility of sex. Later I requested an audience with her.

"I see an ulterior motive and a burning desire in your eyes" she said smiling, as she looked deep into my eyes. She promised to get back to me. Two weeks later the invitation came.

I am Malik Hotep, a man of many varied pursuits, interests and attributes with a charisma that endears me to women, especially older ones. I am a Taurus and a Tantrik Adept as well as an occasional, private sex surrogate. And I daresay a fine specimen of a very virile dude. I've always been excited by newness and adventure.

Goddess Worship At the Isis Moon Temple

I was all excitement and anticipation, as I headed out to Azalea's house in the countryside. It is a ranch-type house set in an enchanted pseudo Japanese garden, called "The Isis Moon Temple"...I was warmly welcomed by Azalea clad in a diaphanous knee-length caftan that left nothing to the imagination. Her breasts, her supple jiggly ass, the coiling mass of her black-haired bush set me ablaze with desire for her.

She led me into an austere high ceiling chamber, festooned with occult paraphernalia and adorned with indoor plants; yucca, cacti, orchids. The room called "Earth-Womb" was bathed in filtered sunlight; the air filled with flute music, drumming and magic. Azalea was open to the music's spell, her body undulating to the sensuous rhythms. On the walls hang artwork with erotic motifs by her. There was a spacious alcove lit by two large red phallic-like candles, and contained a wide futon covered with silken sheets and soft cushions. In a corner stood a table with sumptuous food and booze.

A miniature statue of a nude voluptuous woman, the Goddess Isis, stood in another corner. Incense swirled from the icon's arms--a mixture of musk, amber, cinnamon and lemon--weaving a thick fragrance in the air. Azalea is beautiful as the dusk, her body roasted by the sun. She looked ageless for a 54 year old woman. She is of the way of truth, bringer of light to darkness. Her cheeks are flushed, her cinnamon eyes misty. A woman of great mysterious sensuality.

She excited my imagination. Her discourse put me in a trance as we talked. Azalea displays intense vitality, enthusiasm and a verve for life; with an extraordinary and abundant sexual energy, and unmistaken orgasmic prowess. She accepts and defends her uninhibited sex life. She wants "the biggest and long lasting orgasms any woman could ever imagine or hope for". Warm breeze blew into the room making me very horny. As I spoke of my admiration for and eagerness to learn her message and teachings, Azalea cut me off and said,

"Young man I know why you are here, I saw it in your eyes when we met. You want to fuck me, the legend and icon called Azalea Hestia, Do you not".

"I'm guilty as charged" I smiled. She smiled back sipping her drink.

"Call me Azee, all my close friends do. I'm a Sacred Harlot and a divine nympho-maenad" she said sexily, as she reclined against the futon, legs pulled up and parted, offering me a provocative view of her very hairy cunt, enticing me. The symmetrical inner labia sat open to reveal a big clitoris, shiny with the translucent juice inside, while sipping her cognac between drags on a joint. Her eyes were filled with pure desire.

"I daresay that is one exquisite looking cunt" I said softly, gazing between her legs. I felt good and high from the booze and pot.

"Yes indeed, I like showing off my cunt" she responded.

"Cunt is always extraordinary, always fascinating...I am a connoisseur of every kind of cunt; I know every detail of cunt like a treasure map. I have seen some of the most beautiful cunts in the world. Cunts like solemn, ancient sacred music, roaring between women's legs." I enunciated.

"How interesting, my cunt is a connoisseur's cunt. We need to verify each other's claim don't you think" she tittered, her gaze fixed on the tent pole in my pants.

Azee got onto her feet and dropped her caftan, her eyes dewy; lines of cunt juice ran down her inner thighs. She gulped down more cognac then lay down spread-eagled on the futon, stroking her lush pubic hairs...My clothes came off in a flash and my dick sprang out bolt upright, bobbing up and down majestically, throbbing mightily.

"Oh Malik, what a huge solid cock you have, just what my pussy needs" she cooed.

Kneeling between Azee's widespread legs, I watched as she rubbed her big clitoris into extreme hardness, while her cunt grool leaked out down her ass crack. She looked so ready to be fucked; her pussy a moon-flower open in mystic invitation. I stroked her hard clitoris with my cockhead for long moments, making her writhe in pleasure.

"My cunt is a temple open for worship, demonic worship, hedonistic worship, a bacchanal, come inside if you insist. Come, inside". She said in a sonorous voice.

"Enter me slowly and enjoy the splendor of this cunt", she whispered as I pushed my cockhead into her opening. She was in a state of frenzied, divine madness and ecstasy.

"I want you to fuck me until I cannot take anymore, and trust me it could take a very long time" said Azee.

"Your wish is my command, sacred harlot" I responded, kissing her passionately for long moments. As I began to push into her, Azee's cunt sucked my cock in, in, in slowly, like a suction pump until she swallowed all of it whole...OMG, it was incredibly delectable!

I began to thrust in and out of her expertly, powerfully, my dick very hard and throbbing, stroking every crevice of her very wet, oven-hot twat; a truly gourmet cunt which gripped and milked my cock...The abyss of pure mindless pleasure loomed ahead as I plunged in forcefully, sinking deep, deep; she cried out and kept crying, mewling, bleating. Azee moaned my name like a timeless desert song, her body keeping rhythm with mine. Her loud gasps echoed in the room.

"More, more. Give me more, I will wait for you" she wailed as our long, feverish fucking became intense, passionate, gloriously modulated...A breathtaking, sweetly endless Tantrik fucking. I was determined to fuck Azee like she'd never been fucked before. Her breathing became heavier, her cunt throbbing continuously, exuding lots of slimy grool.

I was my cock, thrust-retreat-thrust again and again...Vibrating with sexual energy, gasping trembling, clinging to her. Feeling her pussy ridges and folds clenching, her clitoris blazing, I was cunt-gored. I was rhythm in her saturation, her hips rolling free, her screams filled the air. My steely dick plunging heedlessly in and out of her saturated ecstasy. We were tireless and ruthless, we went on and on. Until she came at every orifice, screaming, howling, her body wracked with violent spasms.

And I came with a roar. Bursting into her in long, luxurious jets, pouring, spilling my hot cum into her. She flew to the sky screaming the name of Isis, and sank down into the earth...Our juices spilled out in streams, her honey-thick juices, mingling with my pulsing jets of thick semen. She looked at me her face relaxed, radiant.

We continued to fuck until a beautiful golden sunset began to filter thru the window. Ushering in the everlasting orgasm, cascading in a shower of brilliant vital energy, thru our shuddering rejuvenated bodies. The supreme erotic experience...It was a long, long night of sex and intimacy. We came and came with radiance, with abandon, then leapt into deep post coital slumber.

The Goddess worship continued for two days. The intermittent thunderstorms had died down somewhat, except for an occasional rumble of distant thunder...I continued to fuck Azee with expertise round the clock. And she loved every moment.

Her strength was her sexuality; her rhythm was driving and hard, ritualistic. She'd push me onto my back, climb on top of me and impale herself onto the granite-hard cock and really fuck me...She loves to be on top, riding the well-oiled totem pole; her thick slimy juices streaming down my cock in rivulets. She rode me hard. We connected hardness and softness, intoxicated crazed. We performed arabesques, we swarmed over each other, became many chambered. We swilled each other down. We were a spontaneous mass movement. We pulverized each other...And when we were gorged, when we had swallowed sex in large quantities, we released each other, spent, until the next fucking.

Azalea intimated that I was such an accomplished sex enthusiast, with fantastic stamina and prowess. That I had the gift of transporting a woman to supreme sexual joy and ecstasy. She entreated me to stay with her for a while. She had straddled my thighs in a chair, facing me, and grinding her big erect clitoris against my cock hard, muttering, "Oh fuck Malik, this feels so fucking good", her grool smearing my groin, then coming hard, squirting all over the place. A remarkable woman indeed!

@@@

Intense Sexual delights at the Isis Moon Temple

On the third day one of Azalea's novices, Tekila, a 23 year old neophyte, very slender, nubile with a sexy gait, was summoned over by Azee. She is one of the few novitiates of hers, who were in training into: Divination, mysticism, spiritual sexuality, women's mysteries; and dedicated to the worship and servitude of the moon Goddess.

Azalea considered herself to be an incarnation of the sacred Goddess spirit, as she made love with men and women, who came to pay homage to the Goddess. She is a teacher of the mysteries, of the healing and restorative power of sexual energy. She is a spiritual guide, giving direction to and conducting the seeker/worshipper like me, in his search for realization of the ancient, sacred rites of rediscovery, of renewal, and to learn the mysteries of the Goddess.

Apparently, it was an opportune time for Tekila's initiation into Goddess worship. And I happened to be available to perform the honors... After a period of esoteric rituals and meditation, it was time to engage in the magical and mystical acts of contacting the Goddess within. Azee cradled the naked body of Tekila, who was absolutely dying for a fuck, in her arms and between her thighs.

"I think she is so ready to be fucked Malik", said Azalea as she caressed the girl's breasts and stroked her vulva.

I knelt between Tekila's legs, spreading them wide. Her slim cunt was smooth shaved with a butterfly tattoo on the mound. I caressed her over and over with expert fingers, occasionally dipping my tongue into her cunt, then, flipping it back and forth over he prominent clitoris.

"O God, suck my cunt"!, she cried over and over and I sucked and sucked; my face covered with Tekila's thick grooly juices...She exploded like a volcano, with slimy lava spewing from her pussy to puddle beneath her ass. Azee rubbed her breasts gently looking into her eyes. "Please Malik, fill me up with cock, I want your cock" pleaded Tekila.

Slowly and gently I began to enter her, giving her an inch of cock at a time, until I was almost all the way inside her very tight pussy. Her slimy twat made it easier to push all of my dick into her, and she swallowed it all up to my surprise!. Her pussy was like a vise around my cock, it was totally delicious!

Tekila writhed on the futon like an eel as my cock filled her, and I began stroking her deep and strong. Her hips squirmed fast and furiously like a burning snake, as her pelvis made circles on the futon, and thrust her slim swollen, drenched pussy in the air, pushing it against my drubbing dick. Amazingly, it almost felt as if I was fucking Azalea thru Tekila.

"You'd like Malik to fuck your cunt for a long, long time, don't you" Azee asked Tekila.

Tekila groaned and shrieked and pounded her little filly's ass on the futon. Then she started to gush juices, as I pushed deeper and deeper into her twat while rubbing the base of my cock against her hardened clitoris. Her legs flew up in the air, kicking erratically as she lifted her cunt up for more.

"Holy fuck Malik, you have opened up her floodgates" crooned Azee, watching the juices gush out of Tekila, as she convulsed violently screaming, her body twisting every which way. I rested inside the girl, supporting my weight on my elbows and knees, looking down on her happy face.

"Fuck her some more, she can take it" urged Azee as I started to move inside Tekila again. Her pussy was still hot, luscious and sticky like the breezeless afternoon.

"You have to fill her with holy semen, lots of it" said Azee, stroking Tekila's breasts as I continued to fuck the girl relentlessly, and so deep the head of my cock entered and lodged in her womb; my lips fastened to her tits, sucking hard. Azee looked on, her expression reverential. Then I lost control as a powerful, violent orgasm rocked my body, and howling like a coyote my hot cum cascaded into Tekila's womb. She screamed again in orgasm then passed out, her body limp as a rag. She slept soundly in Azee's arms... A thick, heavy odor of sex hung around the room. It began to rain again outside.

Hours later Tekila was due to be "Analized" as Azalea euphemistically put it, to conclude her initiation. The girl's asshole was super tight, totally cherry. It could only take a few inches of my dick. She wanted more of my cock, pushing her ass against my groin for deeper thrusts, but I held back...I fucked her gently, slowly, while she moaned and bleated, her pussy dripping juice copiously. Then she came, her back arched, her body shaking, her asshole gripping my dick tightly, triggering my own powerful release, as I inundated her bowels with hot spunk. Tekila collapsed onto the futon with me on top of her. We remained like that for a while, my dick still inside her asshole, her body trembling, quivering.

@@@

Late afternoon the next day, a Saturday, Azalea's other neophyte called Alina arrived for her third and final initiation. She is a pretty, slender 25 year old Gothic young woman; her waist-long black hair, partly streaked with purple and green color...Azalea called her neophytes "Dakinis, who aspire to be accomplished yoginis, "whose vulvas are the heavens, and are the female personification of enlightenment"...Alina expressed to me her abiding interest in mysticism and spiritual sexuality, and devoted to the Tantric Goddess, Kali. She came across as totally cool, but deliciously lewd and lustful. She is vibrant, debauched, insolent and delightfully sensual. To her, sexuality and spirituality are never seen as separate. I liked her without reservation.

She lit a joint, drew a few strong drags, then promptly removed her scanty clothes to reveal a tattooed body, with piercings and rings on fingers and toes; her bubble ass rather tasty, her shaved cunt which she proudly showed to me, is meaty with a big clitoris.

Soon after Alina's arrival a dude called Mateo also arrived. He is a tall muscular, bi-racial Brazilian guy with a shaved head and a goatee. He belonged to the Aquarium Order, an eclectic Pagan group in Santa Fe. Mateo is a regular partner of Azalea's in Goddess worship, and also initiates novices. He was quite friendly and we got along fine...Soon it was time for his session with Azee. Naked, Mateo brandished a massive erection, bigger than any I've seen so far and much darker than the rest of him...

"Oh my God"! Tekila gasped, staring at the dick in awe. "This is truly a WMD, weapon of mass destruction". She added.

"Try squeezing it" suggested Mateo. She grasped the dick with both hands and shrieked as the cock became rock hard, hugely swollen, elongated and resplendent with thick veins, in response to Tekila's stroking.

"Holy fuck, that is one monster cock" I whispered to Alina who was stroking my own dick lazily.

"Hey, the dude has fucked me before. Well, he did not push all of it into me mind you" said Alina.

"Now it's time to pay homage to Azalea and the Goddess" said Mateo with a wink as he joined Azee on the futon.

"I am the ocean and the tides are in me, they flow in me" she'd said softly to Mateo. An enchantress with an insolent smile; she is oblique, audacious, and full of verve and energy. Her gaping pink cunt, swollen and slimy.

Mateo put Azalea on all fours and pushed his entire dick into her. She groaned repeatedly, wiggling her ass, rotating her hips as Mateo fucked her relentlessly for a long time. The girls and I watched intently as he drove his hard monster cock into her cunt, with deep thrusts, forcing geysers of juice and farts from her cunt. Azee began to cry out from the merciless onslaught of Mateo's cock. We were lulled, hypnotized into a sensuous state by the ritualistic fucking...Mateo grunted repeatedly as he pounded Azee's cunt with vigor, his hard ass muscles clenching and clenching, until Azalea came violently screaming, her body shaking, quivering with strong spasms.

It was unashamed sexuality, thermal lust unfolding before our eyes...After a while, Mateo pulled out his dick half way, and Azee began to slide back and forth on the dick, now smeared with Azee's thick grool. Mateo's dick was hugely swollen and looked very hard, the veins bulging as he pounded Azalea's pussy, her body trembling, struggling to regain control, urging him to fuck her harder...I saw the turmoil building inside them as Mateo surrendered to his tremors, clasping Azee tightly, the hard swollen cock pounding her until she began to dissolve and cried out loudly, as he pumped a torrent of cum into her, on and on inundating her cunt and she came again powerfully, crying. When Mateo pulled out of her, a river of cum rushed out of Azee onto the sheets. She lay there looking somnolent, totally fucked out. Alina fixed her a stiff drink.

ALEQ
ALEQ
122 Followers
12