Sacred Harlot, Sacred Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

@@@

Mateo left to attend to other engagements. He asked me to initiate Alina in his stead...It was the night of the horned moon. Enchanting Isis was rising from the primordial waters, the fragrance of civet and myrrh still enveloped the room. We had just performed rituals of celebration and worship of the Moon Goddess, with music and poetry and invoking her powers to grant us healing energy. Then it was time to cast the spell of renewal at the new moon, with joyous sex. Alina sang a lovely melodic song with unfamiliar words.

Without much ado, Alina joined me on the towel-covered rug and deftly parted her pierced vulva. She grabbed my cock, stroking and squeezing it; it was hard as granite. She stroked her twitching clitoris with it. Her cunt opened wide, blossoming...I was totally relaxed, absorbed in feeling. Her scent filled my nostrils. I rolled Alina onto her back, her legs wide open and plunged my dick all the way into her tight, boiling twat; she gasped, her moist eyes wide open, gazing into mine. I fucked her slowly.

The hard cock driving, carving into her cunt-flesh, spearing her, regaling her, making her scream and moan and fart repeatedly as she spurted, and gushed thick, slimy juices of joy...She came like a house on fire, in a chain reaction of explosions, writhing, lifting her hips off the rug, coming and coming, her cunt locked on to my cock, clenching spasmodically. Her orgasmic cry echoed around the room. She screamed for me and for herself. I lay still on top of her for long moments, my cock throbbing, pulsating inside her.

"Now is the time to cast the spell of renewal, to complete your initiation". I said to Alina. I began to fuck her with vigor.

"Take her to the moon and back" said Tekila, stroking the beaming Azalea's breasts on the futon.

Alina continued to squirm with anticipation, spreading her legs wider as I cock-stroked her clitoris with a heavy, sliding rhythm...Our gaze locked, taking a measure of each other. She had become very slick, her odor strong. She implored me to fuck her cunt lavishly, till eternity.

Methodically, most deliciously, I fucked Alina, feeling her cunt relax against my hard cock like a coiled spring, then clenching in rhythm with my thrusts. A film of sweat covered us both like mist. Alina moaned and writhed, rising and falling beneath me as I fucked her deeply and slowly for a very long time, her body moving rhythmically, enjoying what I was doing to her. She came three times in quick succession, crying out each time, triggering my own orgasm. Grunting repeatedly I emptied my balls into Alina; lots and lots of cum that overflowed her cunt onto the towel.

"You are so fucking delicious Alina, you have a very good goth pussy. I look forward to fucking you some more" I said to her, kissing her sweetly.

"As you wish sir" she smiled.

"I'm so proud of you Alina" said Azalea, still beaming.

@@@

The night trembled. I felt mesmerized, surrounded, possessed and hurled down into formless depths in the invocation of the Goddess Isis. After a delicious dish of gourmet cuisine, I felt relaxed, euphoric....Azalea sang about the richness and many textures of the fabric, Woman. A sexual song; I felt surrounded by intense sexual beauty and potentiality. It fueled my love for the sexual in women. I inhaled her magnetic voice, her female essence; gravitating to her in pleasure...She sang of the heaviness in her cunt; a full and hairy woman-cunt.

Then followed a Bacchanal, a mini orgy. Like a choreographer, Azalea orchestrated the ménage with admirable dexterity... I fucked Tekila's twat with vigor, eliciting slurpy sounds from her cunt, while she ate Alina's pussy, who in turn ate Azalea's cunt.

A merry go round, pollinating, spiraling, cunt lapping, cock sucking, clitoris licking, tit sucking. Cock in cunt, in anus. Until we all came, groaning, shuddering, sex juices everywhere...A meticulous fuck at the altar of sexual gluttony, in the Earth-womb room of the Isis moon temple; a beautiful trip into an infinite realm of mind-bending orgasms.

After the departure of Tekila and Alina the next day, I decided to leave as well. I was totally exhausted. But Azalea tried to hold on to me without much success. Then her lesbian partner Kiki arrived, to pay homage to her and the Goddess...Kiki, a lovely mature woman, attempted to persuade me to stay a while, stroking the rock hard length and girth of my cock thru my pants.

"Please, let me taste this magnificent cock", she whispered, looking deep into my eyes, then kissing me passionately. My reluctance quietly melted away.

The End

12