All Comments on 'Sacrifice'

by ukresearcher

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
elHosedelHosedalmost 11 years ago
Seriously?

I'll admit, I just red the last half page so I may have missed something, but why didn't this dumb ass just kill Jerome himself before this whole mess started?

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantalmost 11 years ago
what a waste of electrons

by someone who, deep down inside, hates and fears women

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
When the premise is ludicrous...

A remarkably stupid premise results in a story where nothing else makes any sense. Yeah, any given paragraph may be hot, or poignant or funny (few of those in THIS tale), but the framework for the story is shaky or already collapsed, so it just does NOT work.

2* (because I think it was written sincerely, rather than to irritate readers!)

m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 11 years ago
He Hates It

He hates it but she doesn't care.....time for him to divorce her and move on....Chloe knows how it hurts her dad, but doesn't intervene. What a special wife and daughter, neither give a crap about him, but only about themselves.

deadonedeadonealmost 11 years ago
So lets see

Daughter has had fun

Wife has had fun

Wife has ridiculed, belittled, and humiliated her "husband"

Wife has shown she does not in any way respect him

She really only is using him as a house keeper and bed warmer

Typical ukresearcher WACC loser story. I every ukresearcher story the husband has a 2" dick, no balls, no self esteem and no life partner.

This by now is so ukresearcher formula it must be spiting out his/her ass.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
Are You Really a Man?

Did your mates tease and humiliate you as a lad? Did you grow to like it? That would explain this stuff.

shidaveshidavealmost 11 years ago
Disappointed

As one of your fans, I am disappointed. This story just does not make it! Characters are too weak. The whole plot lacks ?

Ducky7Ducky7almost 11 years ago
Very fucked up story

This is one of the most depressing stories on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
what a waste of a human being

why do you write? enough said

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
Cheer up?

And why would he do that? His wife is a whore and has just announced she wants him to be her pimp? And easy money for who? Certainly not the long suffering husband. I'm thinking a divorce would cheer him up.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1almost 6 years ago
Thats the true cuckold/wimp ukresearcher!!!

So we know him and knowing him is called knowing the Englishmen - cuckold/wimp and their wives sluts!!!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Why

Why would anyone expect anything else from this uthor? This is just more of us usual trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I was going with as a story trying to find a situation other than mutually agreed sharing where sex with another might be morally acceptable, but then it turned into a submissive cuckhold story. Stopped right there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cildish writing

Paste your writing to Microsoft Word for spell and grammar check. You switch from a normal everyday topic to oral sex in the middle of a paragraph?! Read a few books and learn how a story is supposed to flow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The racism that pervades ukresearcher's stories is shameful. Such personal animus toward a racial minority is pathetically sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

where to begin...

racism

horrible writing all around (spelling, wording, structure=

bogus story (and I know I am writing about an Lit story)

so the mechanics/basics are already so bad that any mention about character behavior and such are obsolete

1* but only because this is the lowest rating possible

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You,re driving me nuts. Why can,t you ever finish a story ? I really like your stories, great imagination and well written but they always leave me frustrated. In this story I was really looking forward to the roman orgy where the husband gets tied up and watches his wife get fucked but all of a sudden you leave that story and go off on a completely duff ending leaving me frustrated. Also in "Sacrifice" Claire says she,ll give him her room number and let him watch but then you forget about that and we get another duff ending.From one Yorkshireman to another buck up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous