All Comments on 'Sacrifice Ch. 07'

by pandarus

Sort by:
  • 711 Comments (Page 8)
claireacquiredclaireacquiredover 12 years ago
Team Patient and Supportive....

Must admit I gave a happy shout when I saw your story! So excited to read it that now I'm a bit late for work. Well worth the trouble that will cause. Love this chapter. I'm more intrigued than ever. I will, as always, wait patiently for your next installment.

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago
I to did my Snoopy Dance

I was so shocked and thrilled to see that you posted another thrilling & wonderful chapter to this saga. Wow I understand that life has it's way with us and I'm so glad you gave us 8pages of something rather than another month of nothing. That being said my greedy ass is going to see this thru til the end. I just hope and pray another part of the saga is soon to arrive to thrill us all your readers and fans. Thanks

SLC71SLC71over 12 years ago
Completely Worth the Wait

Uncle P...This is hands down the best series I have come across, as such I felt obligated to let you know. Part of me wants to go into painfully excruciating detail about every that makes this story rock as well as more objective thoughts but another more insistent part of me wants to reread the series again and enjoy the ride. I think I am going with Ms. Id this time.

Take care...SLC71

SachitaSachitaover 12 years ago
*happy dance*

I did a happy dance when I saw a new chapter posted. And it was so good! Thank you for continuing the story - it is one of my favorites of all time. I can't wait to find out how it ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
worth the wait

The bastard for keeping every little thing a secret from her!! I actually thought it was Thelios' father or at least more of his kin.

It's beautiful, as always. Take your time; the wait is well worth it.

I've been keeping up with your messages on your profile. I have the same tendencies as well...with disastrous outcomes as I'm sure you know. I'm told starting is half done. I'm happy to see you're better.

Love,

Christy

Southern_BreezeSouthern_Breezeover 12 years ago
Uncle P,

I can honestly say that your story is one of the very few that I can dive right into without having to re-read previous chapters to bring myself up to date. As long as you post, I'll keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing!

I was starting to think you would never finish this!!! Thank you for another wonderful installment.

wotmewotmeover 12 years ago

Uncle P, thank you, the long wait although torturous was worth it and the story is picking up pace quite nicely.

Sirens_CrySirens_Cryover 12 years ago
YAY!!!!

Thank you so much for not forgetting about us!!! I love this story so much! Every chapter just keeps getting better and better!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Surprise

I never expected Thelios could turn into a water dragon. What will their child be? What will his abilities be? wow, this is cool! I love the long chapters, even though I'd like to see something more often. When a new chapter shows up, I always have to skim through the previous chapter to refresh my memory. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more

more please please please

1...345678
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous