All Comments on 'Sacrifice Ch. 07'

by pandarus

Sort by:
  • 710 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

It is saddening to assume that you are no longer among us, it's been 13 years and base on your bio..you promised that you will finish the story unless ypu drop dead. You write this story brilliantly and i hope you are happy whereever you maybe!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Telling the new readers that this author was believed to have passed away.

KnitceleryKnitcelery3 months ago

I could read a whole series with these characters! I wish it would get updated again, but at this point I understand that most likely isn't happening. I guess I will just have to make up my own ending. I thoroughly enjoyed your writing style and pacing. Infinitely engaging.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I would buy this if it were in book form. I hope you find the time to come back and give us more of the story.

Mizdrgn28Mizdrgn284 months ago

I’m so sorry this was never finished. I’m adding you to my list of authors that I’m following in the vague hope that even though it’s been more than a decade, you might come back with more of this wonderful tale some day!

Carol G

Caseyw282Caseyw2824 months ago

Uncle P, please write some more of Calli and Thelios story. I really need to see him admit that she's his mate, not just a slave. And I know she's fallen in love with him, so she needs to admit that too.

SunBonnetSueSunBonnetSue4 months ago

Wish this was finished, but happy to have enjoyed it thus far!

Lilianna23Lilianna234 months ago

Excellent story! Great plots, wonderful world building, engaging dialog. If it would help you to finish, I would offer my services as an editor. We really do need to know the rest of the story!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It's been years. I keep coming back. An amazing unfinished story. Breaks my heart.

r0sesonabedr0sesonabed4 months ago

Coming back here to say this story is amazing and it's a shame we didn't get more. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Agree with other comments. A slow build to a compelling story, pity no more was ever added.

V.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Ah - ok, published from 2009 to 2011.. So after 12 Jears no progress/update.. One furher example of an never finished, wonderful story. A shame for my curiosity but can't help it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Starting slow, rising high. Yes, let there be dragons. Simply amazing.

Thank you for this absolutly wonderfull story so far - and of cause, it would be amazing if we could get to read it to an end ;-) because it is an really entertaining, nice story. Well written, too. Have fun and go wild :-)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Don’t let us get attached and leave us hanging, please 😭

wishful_inkerwishful_inker8 months ago

This story is amazing, I love all the references while the author simultaneously creates his own world. Very intriguing storyline and the writing is superb!

I hope this will be continued! I am attached to Calliope and Thelios and am anxious to read more.

LoloFlowerButtLoloFlowerButt8 months ago

This is amazing and perfect and then so sad it's been left unfinished for so long. I hope life brings you back to this to finish, if not for the readers but for yourself, I know how it feels to look back on something that could have been more had timing been different. But that's life. It's a beautiful piece and I'll be living in agony everyday dreaming about the conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Really sucks that many of the best writers on this app left these amazing stories unfinished! Still by the authors note sounds like the audience wasn't making it a very fun experience 😑 hope they come back some day because these are some of my all time favorites

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Really loved this story. It was a real, entertaining tale with characters who were 3 dimensional. It is a great pity that there is no more about Thelios and Calliope. I hope that you will write more soon. Thank you for the story you have written so far.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love love love your writing! It is absolutely immersive. I genuinely hope you will have the opportunity to give us more of Calliope and Thelios' journey. I think it is hilarious that you sign yourself as uncle P and I'm sure it is endearing to your readers, inclusive of myself.

bellawhynebellawhyne9 months ago

I come back every year, hoping to see an update.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Omg...I just discovered that this story was started 12 years ago!! I hope you are OK author, the story is amazing, please if you can finish it! I'd buy the book if it was available...I'll be back here to check on Calliope and Thelio's progress

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Aaahhh I've found this as it's being written, I was hoping it was from the archives and I could keep reading to the end!! I have to wait now!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I love this story so much and reread it every few months. Absolutely fantastic. I so hope it gets finished one day!! You have an incredible talent.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Found this story just a couple days prior and have binged it faithfully. I'm totally hooked! Beautiful. And riveting. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A most awesome story. A great work.

JanpatJanpat11 months ago

Uncle P. I need the rest😭 I hope you’re doing great, but I’ve never needed to finish a story like I need to yours.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Absolutely love this story. Can’t wait to read whatever comes next!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

hi, Uncle P! I sincerely hope you will return; I enjoy your story and hope for a happy ending for Thelios and Calliope. I hope everything is going well for you.

SouthernElleSouthernElleabout 1 year ago

I really wish there was a proper ending to this story. It was so good but leaves you wanting more without a proper conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is still one of my favorite stories. I come back often just in hopes that you dear author finish it.

I’m hoping for a happy ending for them.

I have often thought that I wish I had this in a published book.

r0sesonabedr0sesonabedabout 1 year ago

I hope the author is alright 😭

His_lost_possessionHis_lost_possessionabout 1 year ago

I so need to read more! I got lost in this story very well done

Gym52Gym52about 1 year ago

Evilmish, please read many of the original Greek and Roman mythical stories the majority leave the reader looking for a finale, but the characters develop and and further adventures.

Gym52Gym52about 1 year ago

EXCELLENT🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

The use of mythological creatures and their abilities is great, it made the story as old as time but still new, as with many of the mythical tales the end does not return to the starting position leaving the characters miles from home in an alien environment to under go further adventures, either against the same opposition or against further antagonists. A further adventure for Calliope and Phineas is on the cards as is the tale of the battle-royal that Thelios was left to right against many of his siblings.

Congratulations on an enthralling story, yes there were a few spelling errors but not that a little re-reading was not able to clarify, but the continuity was sound.

TeanteanTeanteanabout 1 year ago

Oh my gosh I need the rest...... 2/26/23 how long am I to wait??????

dawn96dawn96about 1 year ago

It's almost been 12 years. I still come back once a year and reread the whole series. I need closure. I need to see Callie and Thelios reunited, safe and happy. But more than than I really need to know if Pandarus is okay. February 2012 he said the next chapter of Sacrifice was almost ready and just needed to be edited. He said he would finish it unless he died. 😭😭

Barber_o_SavilleBarber_o_Savilleover 1 year ago

Uncle P - loved the entire series. Please write more if you still writing.

What to know what happened to Calliope and the rest.

EvilMishEvilMishover 1 year ago

I need an ending, I keep re reading hoping one day there will be another chapter

DpL0verDpL0verover 1 year ago

Write more!! Publish!! I would absolutely buy a copy!

MommaWenchMommaWenchover 1 year ago

I loved this story so much and am so sad to know that it was never completed. I will save this story in hope that one day it will be finished. This story would make such an amazing book that I would happy buy, along with any sequels. Please if you see this, consider finishing the book!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m so sad. I was invested. Please come back Uncle P 🙏🏾

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

When there is such a great buildup, the letdown is all the more devastating. Was hoping for some kind of closure, but it's been such a long time ago that this was written, just have to be content with never knowing is Calliope makes it out alive or not. Sorry, but this doesn't rate a very good score now.

amidja16amidja16over 1 year ago

I have only myself to blame... I knew the story was unfinished ever since I finished part 1. It always saddens me to find such an elaborate story with such a rich and thought out world filled with interesting characters left unfinished. I would gladly buy this as a finished book even if it meant all the sex bits were thrown out in favour for a more timid depiction of intimacy. Sadly, it's been over 10 years since the author last respoded. Nevertheless, a great read and I hope our uncle Pandarus is doing great and is happy in life. On to the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When I can’t find anything new to read, I circle back to find your story. I enjoy it immensely and hope one day we can read more. <3 Z

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Prior comments number 666- so ominous. Here's another 5 star rating. Great writing, character building and pacing. Had to keep dictionary handy for some words to confirm you meant what I thought. Also need a scorecard to keep notes on Greek mythology straight. I do know what it's like to squeeze home/work/school/family life with writing. I've got so many voices in my head I need to get out before I go insane. Sadly though, it's been nearly eleven years. I do fear for your health; I lost 4 family members in 2021 alone, not to count all those since 2011. Have lots of ideas, a line or maybe a phrase or two...no charge- or you could pay me in doughnuts...

Anon56

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Committed the cardinal Fic sin and read this knowing it wasn’t finish. Pandarus, where are you? This tale needs an end and I some closure.

notme22notme22almost 2 years ago

Hello - it's been a few years since I finished the last chapter, But every time I log-in the first thing I do is check tose if you've added a chaper, or left an update. I wonder what's happened, I wonder how long I will keep checking. I do hope you are well.

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 2 years ago

Hi Uncle P!

Just a few words to say thank you for sharing your talents with us and I can easily understand how real life can derail our best intentions. It’s obvious that you care deeply about your story and I’m sure if there is a way to complete it, you will find it. As everyone else has said, this is extraordinarily well written, and thousands of fans (including me), would love to see it finished, but that’s not what moved me to leave this comment. I really just want to know you’re alright. You’ve been so good about dropping little updates in your bio periodically, that we become concerned about your long absence. This pandemic has taken so many wonderful people away from us; I sincerely hope that you’ve worn your mask, kept your distance and gotten vaccinated every chance available. Thank you again for the hours of pleasure you’ve provided us. Wishing only the best for you and yours.

SiB714SiB714almost 2 years ago

Hope you come to finish this story at some point. It is great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh how I wish this story was finished. It is told so skilfully. I love my BDSM, don't get me wrong, but fantasy writing, world creating... Epics. I love it, and wish it had another thousand pages. I could even skip the sex. Thank you for letting me escape into your world for a few hours ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You have the makings of an awesome novel here. There are not many books I'd pay full price for but if you turned this into a novel and continued the story; this one I would be willing to pay full price for.

ThayetThayetalmost 2 years ago

I just found this story and I'm loving it so much. I eagerly await the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love this story! I hope you come back to finish it!

DananasDananasabout 2 years ago

I would read an entire book of this. How is erotica making me tear up rn? I will wait forever to read the rest of this. These characters and this story has my heart.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please please please finish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I started reading the story over 11 years ago and still to this day I come back to it seeing if there’s a new update and I think I will for the rest of my life, it’s just that good it resonates with me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really like this story, sorry to see this is the last chapter. I have been reading stories from my Kinder and this is even better than most of the stories I read. I hope you keep writing it's very good..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I come back to read this story at least twice a year in hopes there is an update. It is one of the best ever!!

kohaimimakohaimimaabout 2 years ago

Man I forgot about this amazing story, it sucks that the story was never finished. I still wish and hope well wishes for the author of this series.

P1aydat3P1aydat3about 2 years ago

This was absolutely amazing! I enjoyed it very much and proceeded to read it even though a comment from the first chapter did reveal this was not finished. It’s a fantastic set-up and I hope you eventually do find time to come to this. Really love everything about it. There are so many things out there - movies, TV shows, books, etc. - that aren’t nearly as good. I would rather have this unfinished than to see it mauled with a bad handover to a different writer. We will wait patiently for you to come back!

TulipfuzzTulipfuzzabout 2 years ago

Finally the buildup ends and the real story begins. But as so many orphaned stories go, the story ends before it begins. In a better world, a surrogate author would be found to finish this work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please write more this was amazing. I absolutely loved it!

kiwiplumkiwiplumabout 2 years ago

Third time reading this series and just as good as the first, a long time ago. Thank you again

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this, thank you! I’ll just have to swallow the fact that it’s not finished and get over my frustration somehow, perhaps I’ll just start it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have no idea if you still check this account, but I just wanted to let you know that this story is a gift, even unfinished. It’s been seven years and I still check for updates periodically, because it’s just that good. Not just the sex, but the plot, the character development and world building, the relationship between Calliope and Thelios… it will always have a soft spot in my heart. I hope you didn’t finish it because your own life got busy, not because you’re unwell or something along those lines.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful story, the BDSM aspects are incredible as is the blossoming of a size queen!

This is something that would fit well in a bedside book nook.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
My fave!

My favorite story on Literotica. I would love it so much if this could be finished....I still read it over and over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m a fan of this series since forever and would constantly reread and check Pandarus’ page. I hoped that the reason s/he did not continue with this story was because he got busy with his/her life. Wasn’t expecting the comment below about the probable passing of the author. I’ve done random search for the author but I haven’t come upon anything so I’m curious as to where this info came from. Sad because I have harbored hopes that the author will finish this and would become a successful writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was awesome! It should be a movie. 👍👏👌

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! Best one I've read on here by far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Please come back 😢

I absolutely love this story…. Right there in top 3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I come back to read this story and a few others that are all stopped in limbo i.e. the real world intruded and the fake world was forgotten.

I saw a comment saying that the author may have passed away in 2015, and that is truly sad to lose a talent like this.

There is another author called FayJay (Pandarus) who is not the author of this series!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love you! And I miss you! Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, But it's over.After 10 years the author has not return he never will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would love to read the next chapters, were more done and called something else??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Feeling a little heartbroken. I did a quick google search and realized that we probably lost the author of this story in 2015.

The world lost a brilliant and creative mind too soon. I hope he and his family are at rest

Daisy1969Daisy1969almost 3 years ago

I absolutely loved this story!! It is the one that made me sign up so I could post this comment! After looking at dates I don’t think this one will ever be finished. That is very sad to think about because all I want to do is complete it!! I honestly could not quit reading it once I started it. I hope this author eventually sees how many want this story to continue.

SiB714SiB714almost 3 years ago

This series is absolutely fantastic!! I could not stop reading it! It does not only contain absolutely great sex but the story itself would still be capturing without any of the magnificent sex scenes (but who would want that...). I am really hoping there will be more. There really should be more. Even if it is unlikely, looking at the release date.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I just love This series!❤️

KberlyJsonKberlyJsonalmost 3 years ago

You have to be kidding me, even with a worldwide pandemic the story has not been finished or even updated. I’ll come back here every few months , years later hoping there will be an update to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Where are you Pandarus? :( I hope you’re living a fulfilling life. It’s just so sad that this masterpiece is left unfinished. 630 comments with comments popping recently every few days: wow, this story has a fanbase by now. Such a pity we’ll never read its end...

Theclaw915Theclaw915almost 3 years ago

Why are all the best stories never finished?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Totally gripped by this story and hopeful that there will an update someday

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Came back to reread AGAIN and somehow it's still amazing. Every time I come back I try to search to find if the author or story has popped up anywhere else, and nothing. I'd buy this book in a heartbeat. Hands down the story I most want finished, it's so so good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I read this story years ago! I wanted to read and it just popped into my head! Found it by searching “calliope” tag... I’m super sad to see it never got any updates :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Here it is 2021 and still waiting for the rest of this magnificent tale, I fear I will end before this story does!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please continue! I love your writing style and this story sucked me in quickly. As others said, can’t wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wonderful story. Can't wait to see how it ends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is such a well written story! I absolutely love it, please continue! We need closure.

hopelessdreamzhopelessdreamzabout 3 years ago
Please consider finishing this wonderful story.

I absolutely fell in love with this story and am hoping and praying that you find it in your heart to finally finish this and put all of us crazy, addicted readers out of our misery ... lol. I pray that one day (sooner rather than later) I will come on here and see a new chapter that continues to the conclusion as it seems you have lost the passion to continue writing Thelios and Calliope's story. I hope I am wrong. Wonderful writing and awesome story line. Hope you and yours are safe and healthy in these trying times. Thank you for sharing your talent with us. I for one truly appreciate it. Please continue writing. G.M.

avengilineavengilineabout 3 years ago

This one of the other old Lit writers came back from the depth of the world, I justed wanted to check on this old baby one last time.

Still holding out hope. Maybe one day we'll get one big ass chapter with everything and I can go to sleep without imaging and ending for this. Need some closure.

DeathMaidenDeathMaidenover 3 years ago

Hands down one of the best stories I've read in a VERY long time!! Please continue until the conclusion!!

mugsymalonemugsymaloneover 3 years ago

Just reread this incredible story. Pandarus, please continue sharing the journey of these beloved characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wonderful! I especially loved constantly being on edge, not knowing what was up ahead. I was absolutely hooked, beginning to end. Oh my god, who needs sleep! Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Take My Money!!

I would PAY a ridiculous amount of money to have this as a full length book series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
TEN YEARS...

I can't believe it's been 10 yrs since I first came to Lit and found this story. The answer to what could have happened to pandarus for him to give up on some of the most creative & imaginative characters ever written, still haunts me. The number of comments alone should have been enough to be coaxed back. Like everyone else, I quickly learned that there are countless abandoned storylines here, as on all the other free reading sites. Some I could care less about, but ones like Sacrifice makes me so damn sad. Those that actually piss me off are the authors that constantly profess their commitment to see it through, only to ghost us without another word. As much as I enjoy the community discourse available while following chapters as they're posted, I prefer to wait now for a series completion to better enjoy a good binge read, and avoid the angst created by unfinished stories. While I'm beyond grateful to those who freely and selflessly share their talent with us, I wish they could be convinced to complete what they start. I've even pondered the practicality of authors rights terminated in the event of abandoned series in order to allow some other writer permission to finish it. Either that or removal. I would truly rather not have ever read an incomplete story than experience the limbo of always wondering what happened. Especially with such compelling series like this one. Like I said...these characters fate will forever haunt me.

Allanjim3Allanjim3over 3 years ago
🌊🐲🌊 Comment 615 🌊🐲🌊

Haha!! I’m pretty sure anything I say has already been said. After all, this story has SIX HUNDRED AND FOURTEEN (614) comments. So, thank you very much Pandarus aka Uncle P!! Marvelous!

AvaritiaAvaritiaover 3 years ago
Sooo…

I read this story years ago and only just found it again. I thought, “Gee, it’s been ages. Surely it’s been updated since then.” Facepalm…

Is this guy dead or what…?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I really love this story!!! I can’t wait to read more and find out where this story ends up going!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pandarus is an author named fay jay who has written other books..

the only thing I can find about this author was that the last time there were any postings on anything I can find is 2016... I do hope this does not mean that there will never be an end to this story

123456...8
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous