Sacrifice... to the Demon?

Story Info
Alina is found wanting by her congregation. Gods rejoice!
4.8k words
4.44
13.3k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alina went to church with her parents like every other Thursday night. Thursday and Saturday and Sunday and Tuesday. Some people would have called them devout, but Alina called them batshit cultists. She had said almost as much to their faces and now she was branded as a problem child by the small congregation. Even though she was 20 and desperate to flee, her family still saw her as a girl to be passed on to a husband only -- never a person in her own right. Alina tried to make her plans and squirrel away money to somehow get away from them, but as the years ticked by she was starting to get desperate. Maybe that's why she could hardly keep her thoughts to herself anymore, no matter how much more difficult it made her life.

Earlier in the day, her parents had attended a meeting with the community elders and had come home with tears in their eyes. They would tell her nothing, but Alina was sure it had something to do with her and the problem of her rebelliousness they were desperate to stamp out. Oh yes, so rebellious with her inquiries into current events, her requests for an education, and to maybe just once leave their small remote compound.

As they walked up the gravel pathway to the church Alina felt a current in the air. There was a kind of energy usually reserved for special occasions like the solstice, and feast nights. Pushing open the heavy door, the room was packed with community members.

Alina wondered if it was some occasion that had slipped her mind. Before she could wonder too much, she found herself being pushed to the front of the church while the heavy doors were barred behind her.

"Alina, daughter of Anders and Hanna, do you wish to save your soul?" The church leader, whom she had always detested bellowed out.

Alina looked around, somewhat confused, "I am here four times a week... I do not understand?" Had her piousness been brought into question simply because she had dared to ask questions? Surely, they couldn't be taking her small crisis of faith this seriously.

"You are here yes, but do you still wish to be part of our congregation? Do you give your will over to that of God and your elders?"

The congregation swelled with chants as Alina looked over to her parents, their heads hung not daring to look at her.

"My will?" Alina felt disgust wash over her. Her parents, clearly ashamed of who she had become couldn't even look at her. And her punishment was this challenge from everyone she knew.

Holding her head high, Alina glared at the pastor, "No, I do not give over my will."

The congregation erupted as her mother collapsed onto her father sobbing.

"Very well," the congregation quieted down as the pastor spoke. "You will be subjected to the Evocation. In the morning, if your body lives, you will be reborn and live for eternity. If God does not see fit, may your sins be forgiven in death," he spat the words at her.

The voices of her village swelled as they spoke in unison, "Accept this tribute and cleanse her soul!"

Her community chanted over and over, and as the sound swelled around her, Alina felt herself pushed into the back office and the door locked behind her. The small room had been cleared of all furniture and was left with a pentagram marked on the floor and candles lighting the space.

Alina, confused, but hardly shocked by this turn of events could only wonder what fresh hell she had found herself in. She supposed she could just wait it out until morning - and pray none of the candles caused a fire. Then, perhaps she could beg forgiveness for her perceived transgressions until she found a way to escape this place.

Giving her head a shake and mumbling about her submissive idiocy, Alina started blowing out the candles. There had to be hundreds of them. She blew, and turned, and blew, and turned, making her way slowly around the room. After several dozen candles, she started to feel light headed. Alina sighed, resting on the floor, angry and frustrated and more than a little hopeless. Not really about her current situation, but more about what her life would be after this. She resolved that when she got out of the room, she would leave the compound, even if she had no money and no idea where she would go. She just needed to get away, or this would be her whole life. Superstition and subservience.

Feeling herself succumbing to exhaustion, Alina let her eyes close. As her body started to feel blissfully weightless, she let her mind quiet. The small church office started to feel further and further away. Alina felt a warm breeze on her cheek and smelled salt water and grass. The feeling was so welcoming she let herself fall deeper and deeper... feeling like she was swimming up towards the surface of a new world.

As she gave herself over to the warming air and scents her vision started to clear again. It felt like the most vivid dream. Alina felt the smooth stone platform under her and the light cotton of her white dress. She had to be asleep she thought. But yet everything felt so real. The ocean in front of her smelled salty and the warmth of the sun on her skin felt soothing. Even if this wasn't real, she felt comforted to know she could stay in this place awhile.

There was a rustling behind her and Alina turned to see two figures walking out of the woods. They were both tall men with longer dirty blond hair. Rather than being afraid at these strangers, Alina was curious. As they came closer, she guessed they were somewhat older than her, maybe in their thirties. She didn't feel threatened per se, maybe just wary. She hadn't been around strangers, let alone young male strangers, for her whole life. She found their figures intimidating, these mountainous men. Vikings she thought...that's what they reminded her of. At once, her thoughts were back in the church office... Was this where the congregation had sent her? Surely this wasn't the 'demon sacrifice' the pentagram had elicited in her mind. And yet, she had to admit she was transported to this place. This wasn't a dream or a vision. And if she was transported and these men were here...

"Hello?" Alina tentatively addressed the strangers.

"Hello, Alina," one of the men answered. They were directly beside her now, next to the massive stone slab. Alter? Alina felt her breath coming faster as she realized where she was and what was happening. No, a demon hadn't materialized from the pentagram in the church, but she found herself here, on a beach, on a stone alter, with two very imposing men. Were they men?

Alina swallowed hard, "Wh-what is happening? What is this place?"

The second man answered this time, "You were sent to us dear Alina, by those people you call family."

"Why? Why am I here?" Alina tried to slow her racing heart.

The men looked between them before answering.

"I am Erik, and this is my brother Vidar. This is a very special place. Your people have found a way to send you to us -- and we accept this gift. They think they are punishing you, by sending you here. But, we can give you a choice. If you complete our ritual, we give you the choice to stay in this place."

"I -- I don't need to go back there?" Alina let her mind dance in the relief for a moment. "I could stay here?"

This time it was Vidar who answered, "Yes. We welcome and accept you in this place. But we also require your gift. Our people believe that it is your gift that the gods require to keep this place in beauty and harmony and peace."

"What is 'my gift'?" Alina felt her cheeks flush as an image flooded her mind. She saw herself, naked and laid out on this same stone, the two men, their bodies also bare, laying with her in moaning writhing motions. Her eyes darted up towards them, not quite in surprise, but a harsh anxiety.

"I -- I don't think I can do that..."

"Sweet Alina," Erik sat on the alter next to her, his hand stroking her cheek lightly, not unaware of her flinch. "We do not wish to harm you, but this is the way of this place."

"B-But," Alina swallowed hard, "Both of you?" She felt her face heat.

"Yes, this is what we require of you," Vidar spoke roughly, sitting to her right. Alina felt crowded and trapped -- by the men and this strange place she found herself in. But perhaps this was the way to her freedom.

"I-I have never... laid with a man," Alina avoided their eyes, feeling her shame and embarrassment.

"We know, that is what makes your gift so special." Erik and Vidar were touching her now. Gently, sensing her trepidation. A hand stroked her shoulder. Another lightly on her knee.

When Alina thought about how she saw herself losing her virginity, she pictured one of the weak, small boys she had grown up with. Sneaking away to one of the barns in the early morning, they would fumble quickly with one another. In their shame, they wouldn't look at one another as the boy found his completion after some moments.

Alina swallowed hard, her head spinning. She almost felt comforted that she didn't have a choice in all of this. She had just found herself in this place, with these men... requiring things of her. Surely it couldn't be her fault if she stayed? What choice did she have really? She could run towards the forest or the sea. And then what? She was not from this world, and she had not come her on her own. It was her own people that had sent her here. To pay for her sins.

"It wouldn't be called a sacrifice if it was easy," Erik's dark voice growled in her ear, seemingly reading her thoughts and making her shiver.

Alina forced herself to look up at him, meeting his frosty eyes, like frozen glaciers. She felt herself nod slightly, and in that moment she knew, she would give herself over.

Erik's large warm hand cupped her jaw as his lips met hers. It was Alina's first kiss, but she felt her body respond as if it knew what to do. As his large body pressed her down against the alter she only felt slight hesitation. She looked over at Vidar who was removing his shirt now revealing his expansive chest and shoulders. He bundled his shirt and gently lifted her head, placing the make shift pillow beneath her.

Alina's breath hitched as Vidar leaned in, his turn to kiss her deeply. She felt his warm tongue meeting hers and his hand gently in her hair. The two men took turns like this, kissing her and warming her body. Slowly, the men removed her white dress, pulling it over her head. Alina, wearing nothing underneath, made a move to cover her naked figure.

"Please, do not cover yourself," Vidar clasped her hand, moving it to his shoulder so he could take her in.

"So beautiful," Erik ran the tips of his fingers down her side, trailing heat along her skin.

"I -- I don't know how to do this..." Alina could barely speak, her throat feeling tight and dry.

"You don't need to do a thing sweet Alina," Erik pulled his tunic over his head, blocking out the blue sky so all Alina could see was his massive form. "Just give yourself over to us, and we will take care of you."

Alina was terrified at the thought of giving herself over to Erik and Vidar, and yet that was what she intended to do. She closed her eyes, swallowing a shudder as she forced herself to relax and lay back against the hard smooth stone.

Their hands explored her naked body, soon followed by their mouths. Vidar's rough fingers clasped her nipple, making her cry out slightly in surprise. Immediately, Erik's mouth was there soothing the small pain. Alina's head spun with all the new sensations. She had never been touched before in such away, not even by her own hands.

Soon, Alina couldn't tell where Vidar's hands stopped and Erik's mouth began. They moved with experienced confidence, touching her here and kissing her there until she felt her legs parting of their own volition. She heard herself moan, in a voice she didn't recognize, as a hand pressed against her core, finding silky wetness. Alina almost called out for Erik to stop, her upbringing and life up to this moment screaming at her that this wasn't right. But, just as soon as it began, that voice was quieted and pushed to some far away place. Here was just warmth and sensations that made her head spin and her stomach clench in deep places.

"That's it, just relax for us," Vidar's strong hand parted her thigh for Erik's access. Vidar's mouth was against her ear, "So sweet Alina. So beautiful just for us." He pushed her hair aside, his mouth finding a spot on her neck that made her toes curl.

As his tongue and teeth applied pressure expertly, Erik parted her legs further. Alina heard his appreciative murmurs as his fingers explored her there. She let Vidar distract her as Erik stroked her thighs and ran his finger tips along her silky opening. When his thumb pressed down on the spot near her apex, she almost fell apart. What was this magic? Surely they were demons, these men in this sinful place.

"Yes, that's it, let us make you feel good," Erik's eyes met hers, a small smile, almost a smirk on his face. His mouth was on her then and Alina could no longer stay quiet. She cried out as his ministrations made her feel as though she was slipping off a cliff. Vidar's strong hand clasped her breast, almost too hard, and then Erik's large finger pressed just inside of her. Alina came then, crying out, the pressure of Erik's finger at her opening too much to take.

"Yes, that's it, so beautiful," Vidar murmured in her ear as Erik persistently opened her with his fingers. Alina's body quaked, the orgasm seemingly endless as her mind tried to come to grips with all the sensations. There was a hard pressure between her legs, Erik trying to work two fingers into her small tight body. She heard herself whimpering as Vidar covered her mouth with his. Erik stood, pushing his pants off of his hips, revealing himself to her. Alina swallowed hard at the sight of him. Well aware of the things that would happen next.

"Do not be afraid," Erik laid down next to Alina, both of them naked now. He stroked her chilled body, kissing her cheek and then her breast as Vidar stood, his turn to disrobe now. Alina shifted in discomfort, the two huge men bracketing her small frame. She stole glances at their large bodies, terrified now of how everything would fit... Surely they were much too large for her to take... there.

"Just breathe, we will go slowly," Erik continued stroking Alina's side, gently coaxing the anxiety from her body. Vidar, taking Alina's hand, placed it on his hard erection, "Feel me," he demanded quietly.

Alina's small shaking hand, clasped him tentatively, fascinated and unsure. Her hand was too small to grasp him fully, and again she wondered how this could possibly work.

"Yes, touch me, like that," Vidar groaned as Alina experimented with pressure and rhythm. She glanced back at Erik and he was stroking himself as he watched her. "Taste him," Erik urged.

Alina, feeling as though she had no will of her own, bent towards Vidar. She moved sideways, the alter more than wide enough to lay between Vidar and Erik. As she lowered her mouth onto Vidar's hardness, Erik made her cry out as he pushed her up onto her knees, spreading her out like a meal before him. As she boldly took Vidar into her mouth, Erik's lips found her sweetness and made whimper over and over. Vidar groaned at the feeling of Alina's warm mouth and the vibrations of her sweet moans. Too soon, Vidar was coaxing her forward and Alina found herself in his embrace. His warm arms circling her as she laid her back against his chest. She felt his thick member pressing into her back, as Erik loomed before her.

Erik leaned forward, kissing Alina's mouth forcefully. The movement pressed her into Vidar and she felt herself locked between the two men. When Erik moved forward, it was just enough to clasp himself, his hard thigh pressing her legs open. Vidar, eager to help, lifted Alina's hips slightly. She had a fleeting image of herself - of Vidar presenting her to his brother. Essentially, holding her open to him, locked in his embrace.

Alina felt Erik's body against hers and her heart jack hammered in her chest while Vidar made soothing sounds in her ear. Erik gripped himself strongly and placed himself against her opening. The size of him was astounding and Alina shook in trepidation.

"Try to relax Alina," Erik's voice was sure and strong, "There will be pain, but it is not my intention to hurt you."

Alina's hand clasped Erik's shoulder, wishing that Vidar was not holding her quite so tightly. As it was, she had no leverage at all.

With the first press of himself into her, Alina couldn't help but cry out. He was only barely breaching her entrance and the stretching burn was unbelievable. He was simply huge compared to her body and Alina wasn't sure how she could take it. Erik held himself, not moving further into her as Vidar kissed along her neck and whispered sweet words.

After a moment, it was not Erik who pressed further, but Vidar who raised her hips, forcing her to take more of Erik within her. Alina cried out again, trying to push back against Vidar for some relief but finding only hard muscled strength holding her in place. She held Erik's shoulder desperately, although it was clear the two men would synchronize the loss of her virginity.

"Shh, it's ok, try to relax," Vidar murmured in her ear softly. Alina's desperate cries making his cock ache against her back. Loosening his grip on her hips, he moved a hand between her and Erik to stroke her clit softly, hoping to give some relief. Erik, unable to hold himself back much longer, spread Alina wider under him and pressed forward, feeding another couple of inches of his hard cock into her unbearably tight entrance. He felt the barrier within her then and forced himself to pause. He held himself steady as Vidar stroked her clit and he felt her wetness grow. Less than half of his cock was wedged in her tightness and she would have to stretch a great deal to accommodate him. Erik knew that wouldn't come without pain.

"Alina, thank you for this gift," Erik glanced to Vidar who held Alina tighter. With that, he thrust within her. Alina cried out as she felt something tear inside her. Erik, feeling her struggle between them, tried to offer soothing words and gentle touches - her body desperately trying to escape, even if she was willingly giving herself to them.

"Relax, relax," he coaxed her, "The worst part is over, you're doing so well."

Alina tried to catch her breath, overwhelmed at all the new sensations coursing through her. Her hands were desperately clinging to Erik's shoulders as Vidar still held her in place, unwilling to give her the leverage she so desperately wanted. She tried to relax back against him. Like Erik had said, the worst part was over. Pain was coursing through the lower half of her body, but she also felt the burning stretching at her opening was turning to a sort of numbness. It hurt, but it wasn't getting worse. Erik held himself still, deeper inside of her now, and kissed the wetness from her face. Alina realized that tears were leaking from her eyes -- somewhat from the pain, and also just from the intensity of the whole thing.

Alina took a shaky breath, kissing Erik back as his mouth found hers. Vidar was still fingering her clit, slowly, aiming for relaxation and a little bit of relief from the pain of Erik's penetration rather than trying to work her towards climax. The words he roughly spoke into her ear became more erotic as Erik resumed his ministrations, working his way inside of her slowly but with focused determination.

"You're so beautiful, giving yourself to us, so beautiful," Vidar continued coaxing her even as Alina whimpered. "You look so beautiful with my brother's cock inside of you. You are ours, Alina. Ours to claim. One of us now." As his brother claimed her virginity, his words still made her blush, amusing him slightly. "Yes," Vidar went on, "Take him. You must take all of him."

12