Sacrifice... to the Demon?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Too big," Alina whimpered, "It's too much, please."

"Mmm," Vidar murmured, watching his brother fuck the girl, "No, it's perfect. You're so perfect."

Erik forced himself to slow his short strokes and held Alina's gaze, "Hold henne, bror."

Vidar, as told, secured his hold on Alina as Erik forced her to take him fully. Slowly, he penetrated her fully, forcing her to accept his massive cock into her small body. As she cried out, Vidar held her and kissed her neck and caressed her small breasts. She was moaning now and babbling, "too big," over and over. Her words only turned the brothers on more.

Erik, feeling his cock bottoming out against Alina's cervix didn't stop pressing forward. She needed to take all of him, and he would force her if necessary. Her body would simply need to adjust.

Covering her mouth with his, he swallowed her cries as he ground his cock into her, forcing all of himself inside. Finally, he felt himself fully against her, her poor swollen hole stretched around him. There was blood on the alter now, but that would be inevitable. As he held himself as deeply as possible within her, he took her with his mouth, murmuring his gratitude.

After some moments allowing her body to adjust, Erik began to thrust with some abandon. His release was coming quickly. He allowed himself to fuck the girl and accept the gift that she had willingly given.

Vidar continued holding Alina, pressing her hips forward to meet the pounding thrusts of his brother.

"Almost there," Erik grunted out. With that, Vidar placed his hands under Alina's thighs, pulling them wider and allowing Erik to penetrate even deeper.

"Ugh," Alina cried out, "Please!" She wasn't sure if she was begging him to stop or to continue, as she cried over and over, "Please! Please!"

With a final thrust, Erik came, grinding into Alina impossibly deep. She cried out again then, with real pain as her body simply couldn't take any more.

Gently, Erik withdrew from Alina, as Vidar moved to her side. Together, the three rested on the alter, Alina allowing herself to be caressed and cared for by the men.

Erik turned her face towards him, "Are you alright?"

"Yes," Alina turned into his shoulder, "I'm sore, but I'm ok."

Vidar, stroking her back, was the one to say, "I'm afraid we aren't quite finished."

Alina didn't respond, still burrowing into Erik's chest.

"I must claim you as well." Vidar eased Alina away from Erik, kissing her mouth gently.

"Can I just rest awhile? Please, I'm so sore," Alina tried to get comfortable on the stone slab between the two men, her whole body aching in new ways.

"We must complete the ritual before sun rise in your world," Vidar's erection ached for young Alina.

At the mention of 'her world' Alina was in no rush to return. She let herself be eased back onto the alter as Vidar was once again kissing and caressing her body. This time it was Erik who held her hand and kissed her neck as Vidar made his way lower.

Looking down at his massive erection, Alina felt her stomach flip. He was somehow even bigger than his brother, and this time, although she was no longer a virgin, she was impossible sore and swollen at her core. She told herself that this was better than returning to her compound and the awful people there. As Erik had told her, sacrifices were not easy.

"Hun er redd," Erik said to his brother, "Ease her fears."

Erik let his teeth graze over Alina's nipple as Vidar spread her legs gently. When he touched her there she whimpered and he felt her pull away from him.

"Shh, Alina darling," Vidar coaxed her, "We will make you feel better." He swept his hands over her thighs, blowing gently on her heated skin.

Alina allowed herself to be distracted by Erik's mouth on her breasts as Vidar soothed her swollen apex. Quickly, she felt herself becoming more excited than fearful of what was to come next. Erik was alternating between gentle licks and small bites and Alina felt herself arching to meet his mouth. His hand knitted into her hair, drawing her up to meet his mouth.

Alina moaned into Erik's mouth as Vidar's tongue swept across that most intense spot. The good feelings coursing through her started to outweigh the hurt as she surrendered herself to the brothers. Erik was kissing her deeply, his hands on her breasts, as Vidar's mouth worked her core. Alina felt herself approaching that precipice once again.

Alina instinctively opened her legs more, giving Vidar more access.

"Yes, sweet Alina," he encouraged her, lapping against her center, easing the ache there.

Erik, biting against her neck, making her squirm, growled in her ear, "Give yourself to us."

When Vidar's thick finger pressed inside of her Alina climaxed in a rush. She cried out, clinging onto Erik, her hips heaving against Vidar. The brutal ache inside of her seemed to heighten all sensation as Alina felt herself shudder over and over.

As her body continued to shake, Erik moved against her side, giving Vidar more room to maneuver. Vidar raised himself over Alina, kissing her deeply as he fisted his huge erection. When Alina felt the hardness of him against her core, she clasped Erik's hand.

Vidar plunged forward, his massive cock forcing Alina's body to once again stretch beyond comfort. She cried out with the intensity of the penetration mixed with the last shudders of her orgasm. Her betraying body was clasping against him, serving to only increase the tightness there.

Tears sprung to her eyes as Vidar moved within her, once again forcing her towards some unknown. Erik kissed her face, murmuring encouraging words in his own language as his brother plundered their willing sacrifice. The curses coming forth from Alina's sweet mouth would have shocked her family and the villagers at home. Vidar fucked Alina past the point of coherence, taking refuge in her perfect innocence.

When Erik's teeth found her nipple once more and Vidar's mouth latched onto her neck, Alina found herself plunging off the cliff. She cried out again and again as Vidar found his release as well. Alina, overcome by the intensity of it all, found herself sobbing against Vidar, clasping onto him as if she were drowning.

After a moment, Vidar extricated himself from Alina, eliciting new fresh tears as her body was once again left bereft of the sweet orgasmic feelings. Again, there was swollen flesh there and she wondered if it would always be this confusing combination of hurt and pleasure.

"The ritual is difficult, we know," Erik proved his ability to anticipate her thoughts. His gentle touches eased her as Vidar covered her with their discarded clothes. "It won't always be like this, your body will become accustomed... some what."

Alina signed, relaxing knowing that the difficult part was over.

"Now what?" She asked, although she was too exhausted to be overly concerned with the answer.

"Now you can stay with us here," Vidar answered, "Or we can return you to your people."

"The choice is yours." Erik kissed her face lightly.

"Here," Alina answered without missing a beat. "I'm not going back there."

"The true gods have found your sacrifice worthy," Erik smiled. "The gods will always smile on the brave women."

In the morning the pastor approached the chapel and took in the smoldering remains of the rectory there. He shook his head feeling some sympathy for the girls family. Obviously her sins had been great and the hellish demon called forth had punished her greatly. Once a decade or so there would be a tempestuous young women, and none yet had been a match for their demon ritual. They would rebuild... they always rebuilt.

12