Sacrifice to the Demon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The press of bodies, the heat, the noise, the smell, all contrived to make Bella's head spin.

Then they were out.

The blare of the music had hardly reduced but in the landing it felt instantly cooler, the air clearer.

'Just down here,' Lisa said, her hand clasping Bella's tightly.

Bella's eyes were drawn to the pornographic paintings of Hell as she was led down the corridor, with their depictions of demonic carnality and countless humans writhing in eternal ecstasy.

'In here,' Lisa said, pulling her into a large bedroom.

The door closed with a click and the music from the party was muted. Lisa moved into the darkness of the room and flicked a switch on a bedside lamp. Bella sat down on the bed glad to be off her feet. Lisa kicked off her shoes and then kneeled and undoing the zip on Bella's ankle boots, pulled them off too.

The air felt cool and refreshing on Bella's feet. Lisa climbed on the bed straddling Bella, and kissed her gently on the lips. 'Got you to myself at last,' she purred, planting another kiss.

'What did you mean about getting ready?' Bella asked.

Lisa kissed her again. 'Later, honey,' she whispered then her tongue was in Bella's mouth.

As they kissed Bella placed a hand on one of Lisa's ample breasts. Lisa reached behind her own back and pulled a cord to loosen her Vampire outfit and the garment began to fall away. Bella tugged it open and Lisa's big dark breasts spilled out. Lisa kneaded one breast in her hand and breaking the kiss moved her lips down to Lisa's neck kissing and licking the sensitive skin there and making her lover purr with pleasure.

Lisa leaned forward so Bella fell back on the bed and Lisa pushed her body up so she could smother Bella's pale face in the flesh of her big breasts. Bella relished the sensation as Lisa pressed and stroked her face with her soft smooth firm breasts. For a few moments she teased Lisa with her nipples, allowing them to drop tantalizingly on to Lisa's lips before pulling them away.

Bella reached around Lisa's back and used her hands to pull Lisa down closed so she could draw a hardened bud into her mouth. Lisa gave a soft cry as Bella sucked and tongued her nipple. Lisa pulled away only to replace one nipple with another in Bella's hungry mouth. As Bella sucked each nipple in turn, and kneaded the other breast whilst squeezing t Lisa's free nipple in between her fingers she felt her own arousal increase, each gasp and soft cry from Lisa made her wetter still.

Lisa's costume was down only to her waist and she used a free hand to push the short dress down over her rump so she could wriggle free of it and was now naked except for her panties. She kissed Bella again her tongue sliding into the warm pit of Bella's mouth. Bella moaned as her hands roved over Lisa's bare back, gliding down then over her lover's wide, fleshy firm rump.

Lisa pulled Bella over onto her side so her hand could reach the zip of her costume.

'I want you naked,' she breathed as she pulled the zip down.

Bella sat up so she could more easily strip off her outfit, aware of Lisa's hungry eyes on her body as she did so and feeling even more turned on. Both girls wore only their panties now as Bella lay back down. Lisa snaked her arms around Bella's back and after giving Bella a passionate kiss turned her over onto her back and moved down the pale skinned body, her tongue leaving a cooling trail of saliva as she moved her mouth over the curve of Bella's neck and down to the soft valley of her breasts. Bella buried her fingers in Lisa's soft black cascade of hair, stroking and caressing her head as Lisa's mouth played with her breasts.

'I want to taste you,' Bella panted.

Lisa lifted her head from Bella's pale mounds and in response to the request moved up her legs on either side of Bella. She carefully swept Bella's hair back so she could plant her knees on either side of her head to gaze down through the valley of her breasts into Bella's eyes.

Bella's hands reached up to cup Lisa's breasts kneading and squeezing them. Lisa lowered herself so the thin damp material of her panties met Bella's lips.

Bella inhaled the scent of Lisa's arousal with relish and released one of Lisa's big breasts from her grasp so she could pull the material aside to taste and lick.

Lisa stopped her. 'Uh, uh, girl. You want to drink from my cup, you tear them panties off.'

Bella obediently dropped her other hand and hooked her fingers under the thinnest part of the garment around Lisa's hips. She pulled it and the material of the panties stretched to its limit, gave a moment of resistance, then tore.

Bella, triumphant, pulled the destroyed underwear away and flung it to one side. Her mouth was on Lisa's pussy before the torn panties landed on the floor.

A low throaty groan emitted from Lisa's mouth as Bella's tongue ravished her pussy. Bella's cheeks were wet with Lisa's juice as she pressed her mouth harder against the dark-skinned girl's opening, thrusting her tongue as deep as she could then swirling the tip against Lisa's sensitive inner vaginal walls, before withdrawing to caress lick and tease the dark slick labial folds.

Lisa grasped Bella's hands in her own, bringing them up and crushing them against her breasts as she began to rhythmically ride Bella's face.

Bella complying with Lisa's desire began thrusting her tongue deep inside as Lisa pelvis pushed down on her face, using her tongue as a surrogate cock.

As Lisa rode her faster Bella pulled her hands away from the dark fleshy mounds of Lisa's breast so she could grip Lisa's hips and hold her in place for Bella need to taste her lover's come. Her tongue slid upwards to find the sensitive bud of Lisa's clit.

Lisa cursed from the intensity of the sensation Bella's tongue inflicted on her. And as Bella swirled her tongue and pressed the bud with her tongue tip, Lisa squirmed in delirium, her breathing deep and fast as her orgasm began to build.

Bella swirled her tongue faster, urging on Lisa to reach the peak of her orgasm, and her hands had to grip Lisa's thighs more forcefully to hold her in place.

Lisa cried out as she ground her pussy hard into Bella's face, she needed to reach her climax -- nothing else mattered.

Then, like a tsunami of pleasure, it came.

Lisa cried out, her back arched, her head thrown back and her body, sheened in sweat, tensed as though hit by a bolt of lightning.

Below, Bella relished the tangy taste of Lisa's come.

The spasm of orgasm passed and Lisa's body relaxed. For a few moments she remained in place on Bella's face, too drained to move.

At last, she pulled herself off and moved down so she could kiss Bella whose face was wet from Lisa's juice. The kiss was soft and tender, the animalistic urgency and lust having subsided.

They kissed and petted each other and Lisa, feeling her strength returning, was ready to reciprocate the orgasm, returning the attention Bella had lavished on her.

She kissed Bella's cheeks then moved down to kiss her neck, then to her breasts, spending more time nuzzling, kissing then sucking Bella's hardened pink, nipples, sucking hard to be rewarded by Bella's gasps of pleasure.

Down again, her tongue leaving a wet trail of saliva as she moved over Bella's pale stomach, to the dip in her navel, then down over her belly and to the swell of her pubis, her soft pubic hair caressing Lisa's lips and cheeks.

Then down once more.

Bella spread her legs wider in anticipation of the pleasure to come, her heels dug into the mattress. A gasp, then she sucked in a sharp breath as Lisa's soft lips hit their mark.

Bella knew from past experience how good Lisa was at giving head and she closed her eyes and let out her breath slowly as she felt Lisa slide a finger with ease inside her wet cleft. The next sensation was the tip of Lisa's tongue as it slowly traced a path around moist folds of labial skin, as though circling the entrance in search of entry. Bella swore and tossed her head to one side. Her eyes snapped open as Lisa, without warning, thrust her tongue deep inside.

And that was when Bella saw it.

It stood on a dresser near the bedroom window and Bella wondered how she had not noticed it before though her attention had been on Lisa rather than the room, and the light from the bedside lamp although adequate, allowed the further recesses of the room to remain in relative gloom.

The statuette of the demon stood perhaps two feet in height. The creature stood legs apart, hands on hips, in a commanding posture. Its wings were not fully extended. Its phallus, though not erect, looked potent and thick as it hung, its mass swelled by its rounded scrotum behind. The demon's muscular body seemed coiled with pent-up energy like a bodybuilder in a workout. Its name whispered in Bella's mind, for which demon it was, was clear from the distinctive shape of its horns.

Balzoth.

The statuette's base was ornately carved and looking at it Bella felt a tremor of trepidation as though an ice fold finger had run down her spine, for held in skeletal-like talons was a familiar object; a crystal orb. The same type that was on the refreshments table in the party room they had just left.

The same orb that was in Lisa's bedroom.

The same orb that was in her own bedroom.

The moment of disquiet however vanished quickly, for the sensual touches of Lisa as she expertly used her mouth, tongue and fingers to float Bella on a wave of delirious pleasure was overwhelming.

Bella's hand reached down and stroked Lisa's head as she was administered to. She shuddered and gasped as Lisa drove her tongue back and forth while her finger deep inside stroked and caressed Bella's slippery vaginal walls.

Bella was in a state of delirium such was the heavenly sensations flowing through her mind, her eyes were fixed on the statuette and she had the queer feeling it was watching her. The eyes, she realised -- someone must have painted in the eyes for she could see the whites either side of the dark irises.

Then, such introspective thoughts were blotted from her mind as a deeper wave of pleasure crashed around her -- engulfing all thoughts, for Lisa was using her tongue on Bella's clit pressing and crushing against the sensitive hard bud as she slid another finger inside and began to finger fuck the pale-skinned girl she was inflicting such pleasure on.

Bella's hands grasped mounds of the duvet she lay on, her fingers drawn tight crushing the bedding material in her fists. The heels of her feet drove down further on the mattress as the muscles in her arms and legs tensed. Her breathing, heavy and deep, began to quicken. Part of her wanted to scream 'stop' -- that the pleasure was too much, too intense, but she knew Lisa would have paid no heed. Lisa would not stop until an orgasm wracked Bella's body and flooded her mind. Bella would not complain. She loved the torture such pleasure could give.

'Oh Fuck!' she cried between breaths, for she feel the rush of orgasm approach.

Encouraged by the Bella's cursing, Lisa worked her tongue and fingers faster.

Bella's hips rose of the bed and Lisa used her free to push them down again as she pressed her face harder into Bella's pussy.

Bella let out a shout as the dam burst and the orgasm took her. Every fibre of her body seemed to contract and tense, her heart pounded, her fingers tightened, her toes curled, her head pushed back on the mattress hard.

Mercifully the orgasm subsided and she felt her body fall limp as though she were a marionette with its strings cut. She drew in breath as she recovered from the ordeal.

Lisa slithered up beside her and gave a kiss on her cheek. 'Are you okay, hon?'

'Mmm,' Bella managed. She had not recovered enough to speak.

'Sorry it was just a quicky. Time's getting on?'

Bella frowned and found her voice, though she still felt drained of energy from her orgasm. 'What do you mean? And you said earlier, back in the room we were in, something about getting me ready?'

Lisa propped herself up on one elbow and looked deep into Bella's eyes. 'Do you trust me, Bella?'

'Yes.'

'Do you love me?'

Bella hesitated for a second, taken aback by the question. 'Yes. You're not answering my question, though.'

Lisa was silent for a while but Bella sensed it would do no good to prompt her further.

'We have a visitor coming tonight,' she said at last.

'A visitor? Who?' Bella asked. Her mind was at last feeling clear.

'Someone important. You're to meet him.'

'Not the owner of this mansion we're in?'

'No.'

'Who, then?'

Lisa didn't answer her, instead, she sat up and rolled off the bed. 'We need to get you ready. Your make-up will need to be removed,' she said flatly.

'Why? Does whoever this is, want me to look plain and dull, is that it?'

'No. They want to see you as you are, they want to see you . . .' she paused as if searching for the right word. 'Pure.'

'Pure? What virginal?' Bella laughed.

'No, not that. Just . . .' Again Lisa broke off as if words eluded her. She slid open a drawer on the small bedside table and took out a packet of cotton pads and a bottle of make-up removal cream. 'Pure,' she shrugged as though that was the only word that fitted.

'I can take my own make-up off, you know?' Bella said as Lisa squirted some cream onto a cotton pad.

'You've no mirror. Here lie back so your head is near the light,' Lisa instructed.

Bella relented and Lisa bent over her and carefully pulled one of Bella's eyelids down with her fingertips and began to wipe off the black eyeliner.

'Why take off my makeup if I'll be putting my Halloween costume back on? What sense does that make?' Bella said petulantly.

'Stop fussing,' Lisa chided. 'There's something else you can wear here. I'll show you in a minute.'

'What? Well, I hope it's in my size. And another thing, when I arrived tonight there were two lorries out front. Why are they here?'

'Oh, you noticed those. They were told to park at the back,' Lisa said irritably. She finished removing the eyeliner and used a fresh pad to clean off the eye-shadow on the same eye.

'Well?'

'Well what?'

'The lorries,' Bella prompted, flatly.

'They here to clear up after the party,' Lisa said simply.

'Two lorries? What is everybody going to trash the place? You don't need two lorries to clear up a party. And shouldn't they come tomorrow if they're needed?'

'They are here for all the paintings and decorations -- those are only on loan - plus there's the speakers and lighting and other things too.'

'What other things?'

'What's with all these questions, honey?' Lisa asked, moving to the other eye.' 'Turn your face to the light.'

Bella complied. 'is that one of the other things?' she indicated the statuette that stood on the dresser.

Lisa followed her gaze. 'Balzoth,' she said almost under her breath. Bella noted a tone of almost reverence as she spoke the demon's name. 'Yes,' she said abruptly then resumed removing Bella's make-up.

'And who exactly am I supposed to be meeting?'

'You'll see,' Lisa said mysteriously. 'Mouth.'

Bella opened her mouth and pulled her lips taught over her teeth as Lisa pressed a fresh cotton pad to them to wipe off her lipstick. This done, she used another pad to start wiping around the other parts of Bella's face. She looked over her handiwork.

'There, all done,' she said, finally.

There was a knock at the door.

'Yes?' Lisa said.

The door opened a fraction and a man spoke. 'Is she ready? It's time.'

'Two shakes,' Lisa said.

The door closed.

Bella felt a sudden sensation of unease.

Lisa pulled open a drawer and took out two folded garments. One was white the other a cream colour. She handed the white one to Bella. 'Wear this.' She said unnecessarily, as she unfolded her own garment.

It was a simple short-sleeved hooded robe. Lisa slipped into hers and looked questioningly at Bella who still held hers in her lap.

'What is this?' she said, slowly.

'A robe. Put it on.' Such was the no-nonsense tone in Lisa's voice, Bella slipped the garment on without protest. The material was thin and felt like cotton.

'I meant; What's going on?'

'I told you. You're going to meet someone.' Lisa moved towards the door and then turned when she realised Bella was still standing by the bed. She extended a hand and gave Bella an encouraging smile.

'Are you in cult, Lisa?'

Lisa looked at her levelly. 'We don't call it that.'

'What do you call it?'

'Please take my hand, Bella. It's nearly time.'

Bella stood her ground. 'I'll come later. You go ahead.'

'You have to come now. Listen, you said you trusted me. You said you loved me.'

'I know.'

'Do you think I would do anything to hurt you?'

'No,' Bella said simply. It was beyond her to think Lisa could ever hurt her.

'So?'

Bella hesitated a moment longer, then took a step forward and let Lisa take her hand.

Just as she was led back out onto the landing, she realised the music had stopped and a sense of something being terribly wrong struck her -- but by then it was far too late.

Bella made to go back to the dubious safety of the room, but Lisa anticipating this , got there first, and closed the door, barring entry.

Bella's heart sank at the sight in front of her.

All the way down the landing, on either side they stood, ominously still, the party-goers, but now none wore a costume instead they all wore a cream gown like the one Lisa wore.

'Bring her. It is time,' a tall bearded man said.

The two figures nearest her, both strong-looking men stepped forward and took Bella's arms. Bella cried out and twisted around to find Lisa watching impassively.

'Lisa, help me!' she cried.

'Don't struggle, Bella. Please. It is for the best,' Lisa said, plaintively, as if she were persuading a child to take some medicine.

Bella struggled, but against the strength of her two captors it was quite futile. They began to march her down the corridor.

Bella craned her neck to see Lisa was following, just behind.

'Please, Lisa, tell them to let me go. I just want to go home.'

'I can't, honey. You have been chosen.'

They were at the top of the stairs now. On either side more robed figures stood. As she was taken down, some watched her expressionlessly, while others smiled benignly.

'I trusted you, Lisa, I trusted you!'

'I know,' Lisa sounded pained at her friend's distress.

'Where are they taking me?' Bella cried as they reached the bottom of the stairs and proceeded down a candlelit corridor flanked with yet more people in the cream-coloured robes. Bella's attire alone was white.

'Everything will be alright, Bella. Please don't be afraid.'

They reached a conservatory with two glass double doors that were wide open. Her two captors propelled her forward and the cool night air chilled her through the thin material of her white robe.

After a brief distance over a gravel path she felt cool grass under feet. The lawn was huge and when Bella saw where they were taking her to, she stiffened and struggled as hard as she could but they only held her more firmly.

Her stomach flipped over in cold fear.

In front, on the expanse of lawn, a huge white circle had been painted and within, the symbol of a pentagram was drawn. At the centre of the pentagram stood a large rectangular stone slab with vertical wooden poles at each corner.

Dozens of lanterns containing lit candles were placed around the area to illuminate the scene. By the stone slab, a single figure stood, waiting.