Sacrifice to the Demon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he thrust into her and Bella gasped with pleasure.

He continued to fuck her and Bella, among the pleasure also felt a flame of anger grow inside her.

She bucked her hips to meet his thrust. She gripped his horns tighter and defiantly met his gaze. Kill me then, she thought, see if I care, but I'm going to give you the fuck of your demonic life -- I'm going to make you wish you'd spared my life so you could fuck me again. I'm going to make every girl you fuck after me, seem like a lame limp doll.

Balzoth seemed to read her thoughts and he smiled, bemused at Bella's response, which only infuriated her more.

Then the Demon turned his head distractedly and Bellla looked to the side too.

Lisa stood there, her head bowed in reverence, holding up in her hands a velvet red pillow on top of which lay an ornate dagger.

Its blade was wide and long and looked wickedly sharp. It must have been easily twelve inches in length. The hilt was ornately carved with a myriad of valuable looking small stones that glittered and shone in the light from the flaming circle of fire.

Balzoth reached out and grasped the hilt and lifted the dagger. Lisa backed away as though in the presence of royalty, before turning and going back to the cultist orgy of sex.

Balzoth studied the dagger approvingly the held it for Bella to see even as he thrust his huge cock into her once more.

Bella realised she was looking at the implement of her death and the rage she had felt only moments ago drained from her. She released the grip on his horns and her arms went limply to her sides. She looked into Balzoth eyes. 'Please, not yet. I want you to come in me first.'

Balzoth gave a small shake of his head. 'My seed would burn you like acid.'

'What does that matter? Please?'

'No, Bella. Your time has come.'

Around them, the cultist's cries and groans rose in pitch as though the imminent sacrifice aroused them further.

Balzoth drew up his knees so he could raise himself to a sitting position though his cock remained embedded inside Bella and he could still move his hips enough to fuck her.

His huge leather bat-like wings extended and spread wide as, gripping the dagger's hilt in both hands, he raised it high above his head. The dagger's blade was pointed down.

'Bella,' he said his deep voice thick and guttural. 'Do you relinquish your life, your soul, willingly?'

'I do,' Bella said.

'Then prepare yourself.'

Bella took a deep breath, arching her back she pushed out her chest to meet the blow from the blade.

Her eyes fixed on the blade that shone in the firelight.

The groans and cries seemed to reach a crescendo -- cultists would orgasm as she died.

Balzoth held his poise and seconds seemed to stretch into eternity.

His eyes blazed and he plunged the dagger down in a killing arc, its blade aimed at Bella's heart.

Bella braced for the impact, for the blade to pierce the skin of her breast, to punch through her breastbone and sink into her heart, extinguishing her life.

That didn't happen.

Bella gazed in wonder for the blow was checked just above her chest. The tip of the dagger touching her skin lightly.

Balzoths muscles tensed as he held the dagger in position.

Then, from the top of the hilt, a blazing white light erupted -- lighting-like jagged electrical beams shot out horizontally from the small stones embedded there.

Instinctively Bella looked away from the intensity of light and in doing so saw where these beams went. Each one penetrated a cult member. Their bodies, many still in some sex act, convulsed as they were impaled by the beams. None were spared. Every single cultist was speared by a lightning bolt.

Bella felt a hand on her chin. Balzoth tilted her head back to look at him. She looked down at the blade which had started to glow a bluish light.

The light grew brighter until the metal of the blade was no longer visible -- then, to Bella's alarm, it flowed into her body.

Bella felt her entire body suddenly filled with burning energy -- it flowed through her like an adrenaline rush, energising every fibre of her. She could see her body actually glowing, her skin iridescent. She could feel the tingling, energising sensation especially on the end of her spine, on the back of her shoulders and around her forehead.

She looked at the blade, Balzoth gripped the hilt with both hands and his muscles bulged as though he was struggling to hold the dagger in place as the crackling electrical energy beams continued to flow from it.

Time melted away and Bella could not tell if seconds, minutes or hours had passed. The flow of energy from the blade into her body seemed to last forever. Balzoth's lips were closed tight and his eyes were fixated on the dagger as he held it tightly in place, intense concentration etched into his features.

Then, as suddenly as it had begun the fantastical spectacle ended.

The bright bluish-white bolts simply vanished as did the stream of energy flowing into Bella's body.

The dagger transformed again into a normal object, though now it looked dull and useless. Bella could see Balzoth's muscles relax, relief seemed to replace the intensity on his face and he gave a deep sigh. His eyes shifted from the dagger to Bella's eyes and he gave her a weary smile, then, he tossed the dagger away.

'It is done,' he intoned. 'You are reborn.'

He withdrew his cock from inside her and climbing off clambered down from the stone slab. He seemed somehow smaller than before, and the stone slab she lay on seemed smaller too, but her attention was fully focused on something else, for as she raised her arms she stared at them. Her skin was no longer a pale white but was now a deep red colour. She looked down her body and saw her entire body was now that same colour.

Bella sat up and felt something crunch underneath her. It felt as though she had been lying on coarse sand rather than hard stone. She climbed off the stone slab and noted again how it seemed to have shrunk in size.

She looked around -- the cultists who she had last seen impaled on spears of lightning in the numerous acts of sex had vanished. She was alone now with Balzoth.

She flexed her shoulders which felt stiff from the long period on the slab and felt something strange in her muscles there. She twitched them and caught sight of something move, just behind her shoulder. She turned her head and gave a sharp cry.

At the sight of a wing.

She looked over her other shoulder. Then she flexed the muscles on her shoulders and felt a sensation there she had never had before as the wings -- her wings - leathery and bat-like in shape, spread out behind her.

Startled at her own new appendages she twitched her muscles back again and her wings folded.

She looked up at Balzoth who watched her with an amused smile and it began to dawn on her what had happened. Bella reached with trembling hands up to the top of her head and her fingers touched what she knew must be there.

The horns -- her horns, were long and smooth, they curved out then inward and she had to stretch her arms for her hands to find the tips of them. She caught sight of the mirror that stood looking so completely out of place in the middle of the lawn and as she strode over she realized she had been wrong about Balzoth and the slab having grown smaller -- it was she who had increased in size.

Her reflection stopped her dead -- the figure the mirror reflected was more beautiful than anything she could have imagined, her arms and legs were toned and strong, her torso sculpted, with breasts large and firm. And something else -- something long and thin behind her.

She had a tail.

Bella clenched her muscles on her buttocks and her tail twitched and moved. He flexed her shoulder muscles again and this time was undisturbed at the sight of her wings spreading out behind her. She turned to Balzoth wanting him to share the sight of her new form.

'Reborn,' he said proudly. 'Reborn in the image of the Great One.'

Bella decided there was no need to ask who the Great One was.

'Can I fly?'

'Not here. But where we going, you will soar high.'

Her eyes flitted from Balzoth to something that caught her eye that was on the stone slab. A skull was there in the place her own head had been, and strewn across the slab, mounds of greyish sand.

She recalled the crunching sensation under her as he had risen to get off the slab.

Aware of Balzoth's gaze on her she went back to the slab and stared down at the skull. It lay on its side, its jaw hanging open. The grey sand it was on extended the length of the slab. It lay in uneven heaps with pieces of bone sticking out and she realised that the grey sand must be ash. How could she have not noticed it earlier? There had been nothing on the slab when she had been lain down and tied there, she was sure.

'Your mortal remains,' Balzoth explained.

Bella reached out and touched the skull only to see it crumple under her finger tips. She tried to process this latest revelation in her mind. She had been transformed - the skull and bones of her old self lay like the sloughed-off skin of a snake, for in her new form it was still her -- her memories, thoughts and feelings were still present. Her conscious mind was still alive.

She turned and looked at the white circle around which the cultists had been. The fire that had surrounded it was nearly out. Only here and there could small flames be seen, and she saw now that dotted around the circle piles of ash-like substance lay with skulls and pieces of bones embedded.

Bella went closer and walked the perimeter.

'Keep inside the circle,' Balzoth warned. 'To step beyond it would be . . . unwise.'

Bella did not acknowledge his warning, instead staring down at the skulls on top of their bed of ashes.

'Theirs was the sacrifice, Bella. Not yours. They gave their lives -- their life-force, so that you could be what you are now are.'

She looked at Balzoth. 'You mean they knew?'

'Of course.'

Bella looked at the sacrificial dagger that lay on the ground where Balzoth had discarded it. The dagger was not a tool merely to take life she realized, but a conduit.

She thought of Lisa's reassurances.

She thought of Lisa.

She looked around desperately at the cultist remains, focusing her mind to recall where in the circle she had last seen her. As she moved to the spot, Balzoth spoke.

'You will see them all again'

'What do you mean?' Bella demanded, feeling grief for the loss of Lisa.

'Their mortal forms are no more, as you see. But they still exist --they dwell now on the astral plains of Hell, where I will take you.'

On the place she had last seen Lisa there was a pile of intermingled ash and bones on which lay two skulls. One must have been the cult's leader, the other, which was smaller she reasoned, must be have been Lisa's.

'The one who called herself Lisa, Balzoth began.

'Yes?' Bella said, impatiently.

'Humbly requested that she be allowed to be your personal slave in Hell.'

Bella touched Lisa's skull with her toes and like her own skull, it too, crumbled upon contact.

'Granted,' Bella said.

She turned and saw that Balzoth had all ready begun to descend back into the fissure in the earth, steam rose around him. He extended an arm to her. 'Come, it is time to leave this world.'

Bella went to him and took his hand. Gazing down she saw stairs descend then vanish into a reddish cloud below.

As she began to descend she took a last look on at the world she was leaving behind. She felt no sense of loss or regret. And one person was uppermost in her mind.

'When we find my friend, Lisa, can we have her together? -- she was in such awe of you.'

Balzoth smiled. 'Of course. It will be my pleasure.'

'And hers.'

'And yours.' He gave a throaty laugh.

They were still on the stairs which now disappeared into a red glowing mist both above and below them. The air around them was pleasantly warm. And then to Bella's alarm, the stairs in mid-space ceased. There was only the mist below.

'What now?' she asked, looking into Balzoth's amused eyes.

'Now?' Balzoth echoed, still holding her hand. 'Were we are now, Bella, we have no need of stairs.'

And with that, he spread his huge wings wide and stepped off the stairs taking Bella with him.

She found her own wings stretch to their fullest expanse, the new muscles in her shoulders reacting automatically to the motion of falling and hand in hand, Bella and Balzoth flew down to the astral plains of Hell where somewhere, a dark-skinned girl who owned what she believed to be the sexiest ass in Hell, waited for her new demonic mistress.