Sacrifices Ch. 05

Story Info
Sonia feeds Maya with her toes and uses her magic further.
3k words
4.12
12k
11

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vanquished
Vanquished
111 Followers

Sonia woke up well rested. It was Saturday, and she looked forward to a whole weekend playing with her new toys: her slave, and magic. Of the two, she didn't know which she liked the most. It was even better to know that the girl she had lying at her feet, with her face pressed against her smelly, sweaty soles, could tear her apart with a thought, but was so pathetically devoted to her that she was helpless to stop her from doing anything she wished. Now, of course, she had the means to control her, if she ever got out of hand.

She slapped Maya's face with her feet. Maya, who'd woken up every few minutes, groaned and tried to continue sleeping. Sonia slapped her again, and felt Maya kiss her soles in response.

"Sleepy," Maya said, mumbling.

"Wake up!" Sonia stroked Maya's face with her soles. "Someone's got to make me breakfast."

"Ok, ok, going now."

Sonia felt Maya wriggle out from beneath her legs and feet, and crawl up the bed. She was about to get up, when Sonia cuddled her close and stroked her hair, gently.

Maya shivered at first, fearing that Sonia was about to hurt her, but then she let herself enjoy her touch. She was very tender, petting her and caressing her.

"Thank you, Miss," Maya said, a little choked from emotion.

"That's alright, silly. You were a very nice foot girl for me last night. You even knew you should smell and kiss my feet to finish the day. I think it won't take long to train you into the perfect slave I deserve to own."

Sonia said these things while her hands played with Maya, running through her hair, cupping her cheeks, and exploring her naked chest, making the girl moan with pleasure. Sonia quietly chuckled.

"See? Being my slave is not so bad. Now get up."

Maya sighed, wanting to be touched further, but she complied. Sonia got up herself, and pushed down on Maya's shoulders, making her kneel. Then she crouched by her, covering her eyes with one of her hands. She picked up the pair of crumpled-up dirty socks from the day before, opened Maya's mouth with her fingers, and pushed them inside.

Maya, confused, resisted for a moment as the fabric went between her lips, but it was only from surprise. She let Sonia push her worn socks in, filling her whole mouth with dirty fabric crusted up with stale sweat. Her tongue couldn't escape them, and she began to taste Sonia's characteristic foot flavour. She was getting to know it intimately. The socks were salty and gritty, and she could feel a sour aftertaste as she swallowed the tainted saliva.

"There," Sonia said. "You can't complain I'm not feeding you anything while you get my breakfast. Move it, puppy."

Maya nodded. She would have preferred not to have to suck on Sonia's socks, but if she was honest to herself, it was worth doing that if she got to be touched now and then, too. Her approving words alone made her swoon, and her bond kept inclining her towards being more attentive and servile. It seemed to make her previous feelings for Sonia constantly increase in intensity, to the point that she couldn't even imagine living without her.

She read Sonia's body again, and made the breakfast that would suit her best. Some fried eggs, toast with butter and jam, freshly squeezed orange juice and coffee.

This time, she knew not to make herself anything, though she thought it would be ok to make a little more than Sonia needed, so she would have some leftovers to feed her if she wanted. As things were, her mouth was busy holding Sonia's dirty socks. The flavour of her feet kept intruding on her thoughts. She tried to forget about it and focus on her task, but it was difficult to ignore when her tongue was stuck to sweat-soaked soiled cotton. As she smelled the delicious food she worked on, all she could taste was the sock filth she had no choice but to swallow. Cooking made it even worse, as the scents made her salivate more intensely.

Maya couldn't call Sonia to let her know the food was ready, so she went to check on her. Sonia was dressed in comfortable sports clothes, still in her bare feet. As she saw Maya come, she walked with her to the kitchen and sat at the table.

"Well done, slave," she said. "Just what I needed. That magic's going to make you the perfect servant when it comes to getting my meals right." She gestured for Maya to get closer. "Go under the table, and nuzzle my feet like a devoted puppy. Well, like what you are, really." She snickered.

Maya got on the floor, back on all fours, and crawled under the table. At first, she nuzzled the tops of Sonia's feet as they rested on the floor. Sonia raised one of her feet and started petting Maya's head with it, running her toes through her hair, and pushing her face against the other. She spread her toes, and pressed Maya's nose in between them, giving her no choice but to sniff the pungent smell of her sweat. The socks filling her mouth forced Maya to take constant breaths through her nose.

Sonia giggled now and then as she ate, feeling Maya's cold nose against her foot. Her breath felt cool between her toes, and sometimes lightly tickled her, in a pleasant, gentle way. It was a really good sensation, and she decided she'd always have breakfast this way, with her little pet's face rubbing all over her feet. If it was nice on the tops, it would probably feel even better on the bottoms, so she placed one foot over the other, resting the heel on her instep, her toes pointing upwards.

Maya knew what was expected of her. She crawled a little, shifting her body to get the angle right, and nuzzled the exposed sole, rubbing it with her nose and lips. The smell was a lot sharper, and she didn't forget to go up to the toes, too, where it was the strongest. She ran her nose from her big to her little toe, through that groove between the pads and the ball of the foot, taking deep, large sniffs, where the stink was at its most pungent. She also insinuated her nose in between Sonia's toes, wanting to please her.

Maya adored her, and hoped to hear new wonderful words of praise and get more of those gentle, delightful caresses from her, as well as avoiding any further use of her pain collar. The twin memories of how good it felt to be stroked and how awful it was to be punished motivated her to her best service, though the addictive pleasure of Sonia's touch was probably even more insidious than the abject fear of her power.

Sonia was very satisfied with Maya's work. She was surprised how far a little bit of intense pain and pleasure could go in guiding her behaviour, but then she remembered that Maya already wanted to please her. The rewards and punishments were only dissolving Maya's reservations, and sharpening her eagerness. She decided she'd set a high standard for her.

"This is just about acceptable," she said. "You have to do better with the other foot if you want to be fed." She swapped feet.

Maya groaned inwardly, unable to express her dissatisfaction. Only a tiny moan passed through the socks gagging her. Sonia was right. She had to do better. She felt so inadequate, that she directed her rage and disappointment against herself rather than her friend. It was her fault for being bad at even this simple a task. No wonder Sonia didn't trust her to make her own decisions. If she couldn't even nuzzle feet right, what chances did she have of doing the right thing about something more complicated? She needed her friend's guidance, and Sonia was kind enough to understand it and accept how limited she was.

Maya redoubled her efforts, using her whole face to rub Sonia's foot as she finished her breakfast. At least she wouldn't fail for lack of effort. The smell was cheesy and penetrating, but she was starting to get used to it, and it wouldn't stop her from performing her duty.

Sonia immediately noticed the improvement. Maya wasn't only using her nose, though she was still actively and enthusiastically fawning on her, taking deep, long whiffs of her bare foot. She also made sure to use her lips, pressing them and moving them against her sole, giving her a gentle little massage with them as she sniffed. It was great, and she never wanted to be without this.

She finished all she wanted to eat, and saw there was a little food left. She couldn't fault Maya for making enough for some leftovers, though it was up to her whether she got fed or not, and it gave her such a rush to know she could just starve her if she wished.

Sonia wasn't completely cruel though. Moreover, she wanted to play hard with her pet, and she didn't want Maya to flag for lack of energy.

"Stay still," she said.

Sonia used her toes to prod between Maya's lips, and pulled the socks out of her mouth, without excessive force, but also without much care. It made Maya groan for a moment.

"Do you want them back or what?" Sonia asked.

"No, sorry, Miss," Maya said, kissing her toes. "Thank you, Miss. It was only-"

"I don't want to hear excuses."

Maya gulped, and shut her mouth with a click.

"Better," Sonia said.

She shifted her chair to face away from the table, put the plate with her leftovers on the floor, and beckoned for Maya to come. She obeyed, and Sonia fed her little titbits with her toes. At first it was easy. She only had to open her mouth, and Sonia would deposit a little morsel in it. Humiliating, distasteful, demeaning, but easy.

Afterwards, Sonia started making her work for it, pressing the food between her toes and forcing her to use her tongue to grab it. Sometimes things broke up. Soft bits of fried egg, for example, required her to lick Sonia's toes again and again until the last remains were slurped up. Then Sonia went a step further, holding the food right in front of Maya's lips, making her stick her tongue out to try to grab hold of it. Sonia started playing keep away, moving her foot, making Maya crawl after it, or raising it beyond her reach.

It became quite a game. Oddly, Maya felt completely degraded at first, having to lap up the food from her friend's toes, but eventually the playful nature of the activity became fun for her too, and she started enjoying the challenge of it. By the end, both girls were laughing as Sonia teased Maya with bits of food she had to stretch to be able to reach. Sonia started to place her foot beyond Maya's grasp. At first, Maya was confused, unsure how to get at it.

"Beg me for your food, pet," Sonia said. "You belong to me. You can only succeed when I allow it."

Maya realised it was true. It was up to Sonia what and how she got fed. So she begged, and Sonia taunted her by placing her foot ever so close to her, but still beyond, until she smiled down at her and let her eat it.

"Good girl," Sonia said, in a sweet, belittling tone one would use for a pet. "Now, let's make some more auras."

*****

Both girls went back to Sonia's room, and Maya winced after giving a more careful look at the objects scattered on the floor. There were quite a few, and some of them were... a tad concerning. Sonia noticed Maya's reaction and chuckled quietly.

"What," Sonia said. "Am I not nice and thoughtful to come up with these wonderful presents for you?" She giggled.

"Uh, I guess."

"Let's begin." Sonia grabbed a pair of socks and passed them to Maya.

"What do you want me to do with them?"

"They're meant as a gag. I'll need you to be quiet now and then, when I'm playing with you. I want to make sure your tongue doesn't get bored, you see."

Maya had a bad feeling about the socks, but she slowly nodded.

"I want a few effects. First, when they're put inside a mouth, they'll fill it completely."

"That's hard," Maya said. "Remember, I can't create matter, or do much with dead things."

Sonia grabbed Maya's collar and willed it to hurt for a couple of seconds, making her scream.

"How about now? Any ideas?"

"Please," Maya said. "I can't do it!"

Sonia made her writhe for a few more seconds.

"Is it enough if it sticks to the whole surface of the mouth and presses against it?" Maya asked, crying, with a hoarse voice from screaming.

Sonia cradled Maya's face in her hands, pressing on her cheeks.

"See how you can do it with the right push?"

Maya shivered and nodded.

"No-one other than me will be able to remove them," Sonia said.

Maya nodded again.

"They will not allow breathing through them. Only quiet moans and whimpers will be heard. Finally, I want two options I can switch. In the first one, the socks will taste and smell exactly like my feet at any particular moment. No matter how much they're sucked on and licked, they will continue tasting the same way."

Maya looked at Sonia.

"Is that necessary?"

Sonia glared at her, and she wilted.

"The second option will be even more fun. I want them to have taste and smell memory. They will add all the foot stench and flavour of their entire accumulated history, as if they'd never been washed."

Maya looked pale.

"Problems?" Sonia asked, fingering Maya's collar.

She shook her head frantically and started to focus on the socks. She passed them to Sonia when she was done, reluctant to release them.

"Well, let's give them a try, shall we? Open that mouth of yours, puppy."

"Please, Miss. I'm a good girl. Please?"

"That's why you'll open your mouth without fuss, won't you?"

Maya whimpered, but she opened her mouth. She felt the pair of balled-up dirty socks go in, expanding to press against her palate, cheeks and tongue. She tried to protest in vain as they perfectly cut off her attempts at speech. Only a whiny thread of voice got through. Sonia pinched her nose closed, and Maya started thrashing, unable to breathe as Sonia laughed.

"Very nice," she said. "Now let's activate the special effects."

She released Maya's nose and willed the socks to taste like her feet. She saw Maya make a face of disgust, but it wasn't as bad as all that. Her feet were not that dirty right then. She chose the other option, and Maya began to retch and tremble, making her cackle. Even Sonia could smell them from inside Maya's mouth.

Maya was completely overwhelmed by the taste and stench of Sonia's socks. She had no escape, either. They entirely covered her mouth, saturating her with a cheesy flavour, so sharp it made her cough every time she swallowed. She couldn't help doing that, as her mouth filled with saliva with nowhere to go. The smell came through her throat up to her nose, pungent and sour, on the edge of making her sneeze. Her eyes were tearing up.

"Goodness, you look so silly when you do that. You're just going to have to get used to that while I get you to make the other auras."

Maya knelt on the floor at Sonia's feet, bent down on all fours and began to kiss her bare toes, whimpering.

"Cool," Sonia said. "You can do that as much as you like, puppy. If you're asking me to take the gag off... forget about it though. Just learn to enjoy my concentrated yummy foot sweat!"

Maya kept moaning and kissing Sonia's feet. She snickered, and took the next object for Maya to work on.

"You're my puppy, and this is your leash." She passed a dog leash to Maya. "When I clip this to your collar, I want you to take the shape of a puppy dog. It will be so much fun to take you out for walks in the park."

Maya tried to protest, but it only pressed her tongue more snugly against the sock gag. Normally, such a transformation of matter would be impossible or require enormous amounts of power, but because it operated over a living being, and the body of the user herself, it was just within her reach. It would halve her access to power, though, and she had no way to explain this to Sonia with those infernal socks in her mouth. She yielded, not without misgivings, and placed the requested aura on the leash.

"Now for something more fun." Sonia passed Maya an egg vibrator. "I want to be able to turn this on and off, higher and lower, just by wishing; and I want it to detect when you're about to come so it cuts off, unless I give you permission."

Every time Maya worked on an aura, she became more worried. Sonia seemed to have no limit on how far she would go. She had no chance to explain it to Sonia, but it wasn't really possible to do what she wanted. The same effect could be achieved, though, by making the egg produce the illusion of pleasure. Maya crawled to a table and got a notebook and a pen so she could write.

"To control objects at a distance you need to wear something," she wrote. "Perhaps a ring?"

Sonia found a toe ring and gave it to Maya, smirking.

"I'll control you with my feet."

Maya blushed, but carried out Sonia's demands. Sonia took no time in placing the egg inside her girl, activating it at random intervals, making her twitch, but in such a way it would not allow her to come.

"It's time for your walk." Sonia clipped the leash to Maya's collar and she slowly transformed into a cute puppy dog. "Heel, Maya!"

Vanquished
Vanquished
111 Followers