Sacrificial Lamb Pt. 04-05

Story Info
A goddess is in over her head.
9.5k words
4.69
6.8k
15

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the end of the Sacrifical Lamb series. If you haven't read the other parts of this series I recommend going back and starting from the beginning. I decided to release the last two parts of this story together instead of keeping you waiting, I hope you like it!

*** This story contains themes of noncon and rape. These are fictional scenarios that are never ok in real life! If those themes are not something you want to read, please stop here.***

Thank you all for reading!

...

The Temple of Vidar was surrounded by rolling hills of grass as far as the eye could see. The grass stood well over six feet tall, and when the wind blew, the stalks would bend just enough for Hemma to see where she was headed. At the top of the tallest hill stood a simple temple, a structure still larger than most buildings on the surrounding islands, but not nearly as obscenely extravagant as the temples within the Village of the Gods.

Hemma walked. She enjoyed the feel of earth under her feet after flying for so long. She had lost her boots along the way, as well as her clothes (not very conducive to flying) but when she finally landed she was able to borrow a simple dress from a cottage not far away. She would make sure she returned it to the rock it had been drying on when she was done here.

The soft dirt sunk between her toes and Hemma felt the interconnected roots that filled these fields for miles and miles, all talking to each other and sharing resources, keeping this land alive and thriving. Over the past few days, she had felt her power, growing into something bigger and stronger than anything she had ever experienced. She felt the magic become part of her, flowing through her veins and as natural as breathing. It felt good. She felt good. She felt in control, and strong enough to do anything she wanted.

As she approached the temple, however, she was feeling more and more human, detached from the magic that was transforming her into the goddess it wanted her to be. It was subtle, and almost unnoticeable, but it left a discomfort in Hemma's stomach that she was having a hard time shaking.

She reached the steps of the temple and walked in. Priests and priestesses mingled around, tending to fires and plinths and altars, carrying books from one room to another. Hemma entered unnoticed and kneeled at the central altar.

"Lord Vidar? Are you here?" Hemma asked, feeling a little ridiculous talking to a piece of stone. She didn't sense any other god here. Unsurprisingly, there was no response. She closed her eyes and reached out with her mind, trying to sense a god's magic. There was power here but it was unlike the magic she had felt with Fosta and Ospree and not nearly strong enough to be a god.

She sighed and stood, not exactly sure how to proceed. She hadn't really thought this far, hoping Fosta would sense her as a goddess and come to her. As she turned to leave and reassess her approach, a priestess walked up, stepping into her path.

"Are you the apprentice from Birka?"

Seeing an opportunity, Hemma nodded affirmatively.

"Oh good!" The priestess clapped her hands and took Hemma's elbow leading her into a library off the main hall. "We were worried you wouldn't make it, the weather being like it has. More than one ship has been found in pieces on the shores. Some god must be angry..."

They approached another, smaller room with a long table filled with chairs. Hemma was guided to the chair on one end and motioned to take a seat.

"I will gather the council and we will begin in just a moment. Sit tight!"

The priestess sped off, leaving Hemma alone. Maybe this is a bad idea, Hemma thought. But if she didn't like what she saw she could always leave. This might help her get in contact with the god Vidar. Without any real experience being a goddess, Hemma had no idea how these things were supposed to work, or how to find other gods. All she knew was that she was confident she could take care of herself in a room full of humans.

Hemma didn't have to wait long as a stream of priests filled the room, sitting at assigned seats at the long table. As they sat, they each turned their chair so that it faced in Hemma's direction. Finally, an old man slowly made his way to the head of the table, directly opposite of Hemma.

"So," He spoke after clearing his throat for a full minute, "You must be the girl whose family was killed by raiders and home burned to ash, yes?"

Wow, thought Hemma, this man is blunt. She nodded.

"You are aware that coming to serve the god of vengeance does not mean you will spend time seeking vengeance on your own enemies, yes? We serve our god, we do not enact his purpose, is that understood?"

Hemma nodded again, feeling bad for the girl who probably died at sea after losing everything she cared about. Maybe once she got the hang of this goddess thing she could reep vengeance on her behalf. But that was for another time...

"You understand that by joining this temple you are giving up the outside world and committing your life to the service of our god Vidar? That your life outside will cease to exist?"

Hemma nodded one last time.

"Very good. Your first year here will be served in silence, but it appears that will be no problem for you. Show her to the seer and assign her role here as an apprentice." When he stood, everyone else remained seated and he walked out slowly.

The woman from before directed Hemma to another room that was down a long flight of stairs. The enclosed stone stairwell made her feel nervous and the idea of being trapped under rock again didn't make her feel any better, but she followed. The stairway opened up into a massive cavern, with a ceiling so tall she couldn't see the top. Glowing algae growing down from the ceiling gave the illusion of a night sky filled with stars. In the center, surrounded by small fires and candles, a woman with no hair and tattoos covering every inch of her body sat with her head down. The room then filled with the congregation of priests that had been in the meeting room upstairs.

Hemma was uncertain if this was a good idea, letting a seerer look into her soul and announce her future to the room, but her curiosity won out and she approached without resistance. When she entered the circle of flames, the seer's head shot up, and milk coated eyes stared through her. She was directed to sit across from her and then the two were alone in the circle, with an audience of two dozen temple staff and hierarchy.

The seer looked through Hemma, seeming to consider something. She held out her hands, palms up. Two elaborately tattooed eyes stared up at her. "Give me your hands," she rasped, and Hemma hesitantly moved her hands toward the seer's. As soon as the tips of her fingers touched the eyes on her hands, Hemma was thrown out of her body, falling.

And then she was suddenly standing in a large field. In the distance she could hear fighting as war raged. But this war was unlike anything she had ever seen. Great forces were ripping each other apart and as they fought the earth rumbled and cracked and fire fell from the sky. Massive beasts roared and a giant wolf howled as man and god fought and fell side by side. Hemma heard a sigh and turned to look beside her where she saw Fosta lounging in the grass. "What are you doing? Aren't you going to help?"

Fosta just watched on and said, "It isn't my place. I will judge who is left. My family will handle their own mess.

"You won't help your own family?!"

Fosta just shrugged. Hemma turned to the fight and ran towards it, feeling the power of her magic growing as she got closer. But it was too late. A final shake of the ground sent her off her feet and she was left on her back with the earth beneath her. The Earth called to her, it was in so much pain, it was being torn apart. Tears filled her eyes and her magic grew threefold in the pain. She screamed, feeling all the pain, and released her magic to the entire world around her, it surged like a bomb, burning everything in it's path to ashes including the bodies of the fallen, ally and enemy alike.

The air filled with smoke as the world burned, as Hemma burned. And then came rain. Rain cleared the smoke, put out the smoldering fires, and soaked the ground beneath her. Soon the blackened earth was being made green again and trees and flowers took the place of the fallen bodies.

She was falling again, out of the field and into a lush forest. She stood in the forest and saw before her a temple, made out of the trees themselves and larger even than Fosta's temple at the Village of the Gods. At the front of the entrance stood the statue of a massive red bird with outstretched wings and a long, sweeping tail. It was a phoenix.

She was now sitting with the seer, gripping each other's hands. The seer opened her eyes and they shone solid white. Then, she called out her prophecy.

"Killed in greed,

Forged in fire,

Embrace new life,

Beware vengeful desire.

Both ultimate destruction and rebirth,

Both flame and nourishing water,

The broken world on Ragnarok

will be healed by the one called Home."

Silence...

The seer slumped, head down, eyes closed.

"Come," a priestess said to Hemma, tugging her arm and encouraging her to stand on shaky legs. "You will prepare for the rights as the elders discuss the best place for you."

As they walked back towards the stairs, Hemma caught glances at the faces of the onlookers. They looked confused... perplexed... some looked angry? Half the wide eyes stayed on the seer and the other half watched Hemma very closely as she was led out of the room.

...

Hemma was bathed and pampered, much like she had been on her wedding day but with colder water and rougher brushes. She was put in a white dress and her hair was braided high over head and down her back.

She was led into a small temple at the back of the surprisingly large complex. Waiting there were three priests in full ceremonial garb. Before she was able to process her surroundings, two temple guards moved to either side of her and took hold of her arms. Someone behind her shoved fabric into her mouth, tying it behind her head and effectively gagging her.

Hemma reached for her magic but it felt too far away. She had slowly noticed the feeling the longer she stayed, that her magic was being suppressed somehow. But now it was too late, and she felt just as helpless as she had that first day she had pulled that black stone.

She struggled against the large men who held her arms tight, though with a large amount of effort. She almost broke free of them when the third man behind her took hold of her around the waist as the other two struggled to regain their grip.

"Fuck she's strong," mumbled one of the gaurds, breathing hard.

"Calm yourself!" demanded one of the priests, stepping forward and grabbing Hemma by the jaw, forcing her attention. "There is no reason to struggle! This is nothing you didn't sign up for. The gag is only to help you maintain your vow of silence. The initiation can be a bit intense for the women..."

Seemingly satisfied that she wasn't going anywhere, the priest released her chin and took a step back. "Let us begin." Still staining against the three guards, Hemma watched as the priest reached under his robe and pulled out something in his fist. He opened his hand in front of her face and blew a cloud of powder toward her. Startled, Hemma instinctually took a short gasp, realizing immediately that was the wrong thing to do.

Her limbs went slack and her head bobbed forward. She has lost total control of her body while remaining completely aware of her surroundings. The guard to her right picked her up and laid her down on a raised stone slab on the far end of the room. Once laid down, the guard removed her white dress. Hemma's mind rebelled against this treatment, but her body laid limp as he lifted the fabric over her head and off her arms. The guards stepped away and out of her line of sight.

The three priests surrounded her, reciting something in the ancient language. Her time in the temple as a child growing up had been limited, and her education of the ancient language was lacking, so she only picked up on a couple words here and there. They held no meaning to her on their own.

Hemma smelled fire. She smelled heated metal before she saw the branding iron, red hot from sitting in the nearby furnace. The rune of the god Vidar glowed in the dimly lit room, and came closer. Hemma tried to shout at them, ask them to stop, but the gag muffled her pleas. The heat of the brand warmed her skin, as her left arm was lifted above her head. The iron was positioned just under her breast and pressed into the side of her ribcage, searing the skin, filling the room with the smell of cooking flesh. Hemma screamed, wishing she would pass out, but she didn't. It felt like an eternity that her flesh burned before the iron was removed. The removal was both a relief and a new kind of pain. The entire time her body laid limply on stone, unable to respond to her brain's signals to tense or flinch away.

Her arm was returned to her side, brushing against the fresh brand and producing tears that soaked into the gag.

The chanting continued, and more runes were drawn on her skin with ash. Hemma stared at the ceiling, begging for this to be over, for the drugs to wear off so she could leave this place. This was a mistake, she was in way over her head.

Her attention was drawn back to the present when the priests started reciting something she recognized. Something she had heard many times, and again only a week ago. Marriage rites. They were reciting the marriage rites as Hemma laid naked on a stone, sweating and in pain. Why? She didn't have to wonder long, as they ended the speech with two names, Vidar and Hemma... Had she told them her name? She didn't think so...

Hemma shouted into her gag. Had they really just tried to marry her to a god?! She screamed again when she felt hands on her legs, spreading them wide, lifting her knees to the sides of her chest and exposing her to the cool air. A priest walked around and reached onto an altar where a polished stone phallus sat, large and fully erect. Picking it up, the priest walked back around to her spread legs.

No! Hemma was a goddess! She was supposed to be able to keep things like this from happening again. She was powerful!! Hemma reached for her magic again but it was nowhere to be found. She focused instead on her body, willing whatever drug was in her system to burn away.

Hemma felt her body begin to move as she willed herself to fight back with every ounce of her strength. Her arms felt impossibly heavy as she moved them toward the hands holding her legs. She tried to sit up, barely able to lift her shoulders.

"Hold her!" A priest commanded, and the three guards were around her again, holding her down and open, and she was without the strength to resist them.

To her horror, Hemma felt something cold and wet on her lips, running down her womanhood and down to her ass. Then, something hard and smooth was pressed against her. Larger than anything she had ever experienced, it took the priests a moment of pressing and easing the stone phallus against her to make the head finally breach her entrance.

It stretched her painfully and felt unnaturally cold, its entrance assisted by whatever liquid had been poured over her. Once inside, it was pushed deeper, worked into her as she screamed into the gag, begging them to stop. The stone stretched her wider than she thought was possible, believing at any moment she might be ripped open. And then it was fully inside her, a pair of perfectly sculpted balls resting solidly against her ass.

Then, it started moving. They fucked her with the stone phallus until it was no longer cold, warmed by her own body. The liquid that was being pushed inside of her by the phallus, easing its way, was also warming and starting to tingle. The more friction there was, the more Hemma realized that that liquid was more than just lubrication. It was heating her up, making her start to produce her own moisture. It was starting to feel... good.

Hemma closed her eyes, trying to resist the feelings that were beginning to well up in her, but it only shut out the six strange men who were doing this to her, and allowed the pleasure to become her focus. It grew in her, like it was itching an itch she didn't even know she had and it felt incredible.

Maybe it was the drugs, but Hemma could swear the stone was feeling softer, and moving on its own. She thought she could feel the pulsing of muscles against her own staining walls. At this point she was dripping with want, her body heating and muscles straining, as much as they could. She was going to peak and she didn't even care anymore. She had been sexually frustrated for over a week with a man who had no desire for her. This release was a long time coming.

She cried out into the gag one last time, as she peaked, and warmth spread out from her center. The drug holding her still finally abated, allowing her body to tense and release as her orgasm consumed her.

Darkness.

Hemma blinked, confused by her sudden change of surroundings. The priests and guards were gone and she stood on wobbly legs as her orgasm continued, her body pulsing around nothing. She panted, catching her breath and trying to reorient herself in the darkness, and her head spun in the post orgasmic bliss that fogged her mind.

A voice filled the silence, making Hemma jump. "It isn't everyday I am wed to a goddess"

She saw him then and knew who he was immediately. Vidar sat casually reclined on a throne that appeared carved from the stone surrounding them, and covered in furs. The head of a large wolf sat on the back of the throne above his head, jaws open, and staring blankly into the darkness.

She could tell he was tall, even seated. His long legs stretched out, and she got a good look at his thin frame. Thin, but roped with muscles, Hemma had never seen anyone like him. He looked both like he could be broken in half and could break her in half. Long brown hair was braided intricately down the back of his head, the sides shaved, revealing tattoos on either side of his skull. He was attractive in a terrifying way, all sharp angles and elongated features.

"We... We are not wed," Hemma stumbled over her words, still trying to catch up with everything she was processing.

"We are."

"No, I mean... I am already married. I have a husband." Even if he was an ocean away and Hemma had left him, according to the laws of the temple they were still husband and wife. After waiting so long to be betrothed and now she had two husbands in less than as many weeks? What had happened to her life?

"And I have many wives... and husbands, but you are my first goddess. It woke me, and I cannot say I am disappointed." Vidar looked Hemma over, taking in her naked form. "Beautiful and powerful."

Hemma scoffed. "Powerful? Little good my power did me! Your priests assaulted me!"

"Don't underestimate yourself. No one, not even the old gods, have access to their magic in this temple if I don't know, or like, their intentions. I wished to sleep in peace until my time, so I had relics made that would ensure my safety."

"Relics..." Hemma started to understand. "Where are these relics?"

"Ha!" Vidar's laugh startled her. He moved to stand, stretching his arms over his head. "Is that why you are here. Has a god earned your vengeance and you want to suppress their magic? This husband perhaps?"

"No!" The word escaped before Hemma could stop it, annoyed at the idea of Fosta as a husband. "He is not my husband."

Vidar walked lazily around her, towering over her, looking over every inch of her. She felt uncomfortable, but trying to cover herself with her hands felt silly at this point. So she stood still, trying to look unbothered and confident.