Sacrilege

Story Info
A detailed account of an encounter set in a place of worship.
6.7k words
3.9
33.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dear Friends and Guests, may I take this opportunity to welcome you all here today.

It is wonderful, as always, to see all the familiar faces of our friends and all the special members of our congregation. I know that you all join me this morning in extending a heartfelt and sincere welcome to all our new members and any visitors who may be joining us today.

Welcome one and all.

May this Ministry and its congregation offer you the opportunity to grow spiritually. We trust that the message today will uplift and encourage you as we share together in fellowship. May your burdens be lifted, may you feel comforted and as the Lord reveals his plan and purpose in your lives, may you be inspired and encouraged to become active and involved in one of the many ministries that this body has to offer".

It was the same tiresome opening speech that I had heard a million times, the same dull monotonous voice and the same screeching feedback from the microphone. Even though I was at the heart of the congregation, it was not my choice. I had been dragged along to these services ever since I was a child. I had never admitted my scepticism about god or religion, I rather endured the mind-numbingly boring pain for an hour and a half before slipping back into the stream of life.

My eyes skimmed across the room, despite the large pipe organ dominated the room as a centre piece, I admired the architecture of the building. The enormous oak beams which supported the ceiling and arched around to the walls. The dark stone wall directly contrasting with the light perfectly sculpted marble pillars and the stained-glass windows which each depicted a scene.

Just as I began to allow my mind to wander... my thought process was disrupted. The organ began to play and the rustle of a hundred pamphlets turning to the page with the processional hymn lyrics ensued. I stood apprehensively holding the pamphlet as the words stumbled out of my mouth. I knew the hymns off by heart but they had no sense or meaning to me anymore, the spiritual side of me had become increasingly cynical over the years. The words continued to flow, however, I realised that I didn't believe a single word that I was singing.

As the hymn reached the end of the first verse, I saw a blur of red in the corner of my eye caught which my attention. At first, I thought it was simply my mind tricking itself. I lingered... waiting until my peripheral vision caught it again and this time I turned. The demographic of the congregation was wholly made up of middle aged people, however, she wasn't. I looked passed the stern-faced expression of my strict religious parents to gaze at her.

Whilst the entire congregation seemed to be wearing a varying shade of grey or black, she stood proudly in a vibrant short red dress, in any room she would stand out from the crowd but in this particular room, she stood out even more. Beyond her deep lingering eyes and her distinct rouged cheeks, I could see that there was not a passion or enthusiasm to be here either.

There was a look of sheer boredom etched across her face until she turned in my direction and our eyes locked for the first time. I instantly glanced away as my cheeks began to burn, I had been caught staring and there was a flood of embarrassment. However, as I turned back she continued to stare in my direction with a warm embracing smile spread across her face.

Our fixed gaze seemed to be never-ending until her long forefinger slowly stretched out, hidden from her parents, she began to coax me towards her. Every movement of her finger felt like it was drawing me deeper and deeper in until I couldn't resist the temptation. She was a siren and I was prepared to crash into the rocks to get my hands on her.

As the hymn began a new verse, I looked to seize the opportunity. I began to slowly edge myself to the end of the pew, once I had reached there, I would be able to slip behind the pillars and into the shadows. I was extremely careful and conscious that my parents could catch me at any moment, but this was my opportunity to escape mundanity and I was going to take it.

I slowly began to shuffle towards the shadows but in all of the build-up to this moment, I had not noticed the heavy bibles that had been carefully placed on the edge of the pew shelf. By the time that I had noticed... it was already too late. The noise of the heavy Bibles falling to the floor seemed to echo around the vacuous building for an age, drawing the attention of the entire congregation to me. I sank into my seat and waited for the hymn to end. Luckily, despite drawing attention to myself, nobody had noticed what I was attempting to do.

The hymn finally came to an end giving me a moment of respite. I was attempting to compartmentalise my thoughts, in a desperate attempt to regain my composure. Despite my attempts, there was only one person on my mind and it was not our Lord and saviour. I fleetingly glanced over in her direction again, however this time, my view was blocked by the scornful expression etched across my father's face. I gestured apologetically, little did he realise, the fire deep inside me had awoken.

My placid persona had been replaced by one that was fuelled by a desire to lose control. Specifically, to lose control here, a place of holiness and purity. Each and every thought that flooded into my brain was centred around defying the beliefs of this religion and significantly the beliefs of my parents and family. There was only one possible outcome of these thoughts: an act of disobedience.

Usually, I despised the fact that every second felt like an hour as the recycled sermons and passages were regurgitated by the same collection of monotonous voices. Not this time, the monotonous voices and long passages acted as a catalyst for my lucid imagination which already begun to plot and scheme. I began to piece together a plan in my mind of what I was going to do. It only took a few minutes before my mind wandered beyond the minor details and I began to reflect on what was going to happen, what I had planned was an unprecedented level of disrespect and disobedience.

A complete dismissal of everything that I supposedly stood up for as this act would be an abrupt departure from my supposed moral compass. Only now had I realised just how monumental this day would be. A different side of me fuelled by passion, intimacy and an open disregard for authority was going to rise from the ashes of the placid, well behaved quiet side of me. The consequences of this would be unparalleled. The repercussions of my unspeakable act would be incalculable. The most likely outcome would be a rupture between myself and my parents and banishment from the congregation.

In spite of all of this, today would be my judgement day.

Everything else fell into the background as these thoughts swirled around my mind, every rational logical aspect of me was telling me to reconsider. However, at this point, my mind was made up. The priest's monologues had become nothing more than white noise as I waited for the perfect opportunity to slip out of sight and into the shadows. My eyes scoured through the pamphlet until I found the order of service page, that was where I spotted the perfect opportunity to spring into action. There would only be a five-minute window for me to slip out of my parents' sight but I was going to take it.

The adrenaline was flooding through my veins and I was ready to go as I perched myself on the very edge of the bench, I could feel the impression of the wood pressing into the back of my thighs and my fingernails continued to dig into the wooden bench. Every morsel of common sense was telling me to resist these urges. However, I continued to glance down at my watch as I waited for the hand to reach eleven, that's when I'd make my move, but first, I had to stand for the second hymn.

The diminutive woman who was overshadowed by the enormity of the organ began to play the tune but my mind was elsewhere. I held the pamphlet closely but it was only to mask my wandering eyes. As we reached the second chorus of the hymn, my eyes returned to her and I noticed that she was staring directly in my direction, our eyes locked once again but there was not a warm smile now.

Instead, it had been replaced by a thin mischievous smirk, she lingered before allowing her tongue to slip out of her mouth and run across the surface of her plush glistening lips. Already, I could feel the butterflies in my stomach and the back of my throat dry as she began to seductively bite on her lip, she knew I was under her spell and that she had me hooked.

The hymn had reached the crescendo moment and everyone instantaneously closed their eyes to recite the hymn and the subsequent prayer. At this moment, despite being surrounded by scores of people, it felt like it was an intimate moment that only we were sharing as we continued to gaze at one and other. I remained frozen to the spot, my eyes transfixed on her, my mind eager to find what she had next in store for me. I watched as she momentarily turned away from me to place her handbag on the pew beside her, everyone around her kept their eyes firmly shut as they sought spiritual enlightenment but I had found what I was looking for.

Time seemed to slow down as her hands disappeared beneath her dress, there was a look of confusion and bemusement which was replaced by mesmerism as I watched her slowly but confidently slide her lacy underwear down beyond her thighs and further down her legs before allowing them to naturally drop to the floor. Her focus remained solely on me as she quietly stepped out of her underwear and picked them up off the floor. There was an aura of almost invincibility about her, she was hidden in plain sight. The moment may have only lasted for seconds as she quickly concealed her underwear in her handbag but it was a statement of intent. I now realised... she wanted it too.

My eyes flickered back to the face of my watch, it was nearing the eleventh hour, that is when I would have my window of opportunity. First, I had to endure one of the banal readings for the last time. The screech of the microphone returned as another dull voice began to echo around each of the arches and bounce off the stain-glassed window. It was seemingly a never-ending passage. After a few moments of staring into space and rehearsing the plan in mind over and over again, I gave in to the temptation once more.

Whilst the rest of the communion focused on the reading, my attention was elsewhere. I began to scan through the crowded communion, searching for her face. But... I couldn't find her. I checked, over and over again, but she wasn't there. The butterflies in my stomach and the adrenaline flooding through my veins had disappeared. In its place, a mixture of confusion, dread, and doubt took over. I leaned against the pew in front, my head was resting against my arms as I attempted to find a way of getting over the disappointment.

It had gone from a moment of euphoria to yet another day of absolute mundanity. From sheer excitement to devastating boredom. Just as I was about to give up all hope... I stopped in my tracks. I could sense something, a presence almost. I lingered, waiting for a signal but it wasn't a subtle one, I felt a hand firmly grab the back of my collar and drag me out of sight, in one swift motion, I was pinned against the marble pillar and I was confronted... by her.

For the first time, the intimate connection between us was now a physical one. Even though she was slightly shorter than me, our faces were millimetres away from each other. I opened my mouth to speak but she very confidently placed her forefinger over my lips as she silenced me. The sly smile had returned as she stepped across my path ensuring that I couldn't move before she stepped forward. I could feel the warmth of her breath on my skin which was met by the hair on the back of my neck standing on end and goosebumps emerging, she had me exactly where she wanted me to be.

There was palpable tension in the air as I felt the cold touch of the hardened marble behind me. Whilst I had fantasised about this very encounter countless times in such a short amount of time, I was frozen to the spot. Time seemed to slow down as I heard the voices but it all fell into the background as our gaze locked once again, my focus was on her and her alone. I could see from the look in her eye that her mind was beginning to work overtime and I was going to willingly allow her to lead me as far astray as she liked.

She leaned further in until our lips were millimetres away from one and other. There was an innocent angelic aura surrounding her but beneath that sweet innocent persona, I knew that there was a darker mischievous side of her that was desperate to be let out.

Even though a single word had yet to be exchanged between us, it needn't be. It was her actions that were speaking the loudest as her hand dropped and began to run across the surface of my thigh, only the thin material of my tight tapered trousers was stopping us from feeling that intimate contact that we both craved.

Whilst a combination of nerves and sheer excitement were overriding my senses, she appeared to be growing in confidence. She was in complete control and she knew it. I glanced downwards and watched as her fingertips gracefully glided from my thigh directly towards the tightening and enlarging bulge in my trousers. Prior to pulling me into the shadows, she must have touched up her makeup as her wicked mischievous smile was framed by her freshly applied deep red lipstick. The lustful look in her eye was deepening and the mischievous smirk returned as she realised that I was descending into a state of arousal.

I could tell that she was enjoying the fact that she had me under her spell and every move that she did was corrupting every thought I had. However, she, like I, realised that we only had a limited window of opportunity. Without a moment's hesitation, she quietly dropped to her knees. She allowed her dress to begin to ride upwards, offering a constant reminder that she was no longer wearing underwear. Only now did I realise that everything she did had a purpose, a reason and this was no different. She had shown a subtle seductive side to her but now, she was allowing her lust and desire to not only bubble to the surface but spill over.

As she knelt on the cold stone floor, her hair naturally fell over her face. Even though her hair was partially hiding her face, it didn't hide her intentions. She stared upwards towards me through the strands of her silky hair, her deep enchanting eyes that drew me in and the sharp mischievous smile remained that sent the butterflies in my stomach into overdrive.

Whilst my focus tried to remain solely on her, I noticed a slight glare out of the corner of my eye. The clouds had disappeared, in their place, the warm early afternoon sunshine was passing through the stain glassed window to illuminate the room. My eyes weren't drawn to the colourful depictions on the glass. Instead, my eyes were transfixed on her and the glistening crucifix which she very intentionally decided to rest on her cleavage. There was a look of delight etched across her face as she realised that she was debauching any innocence that may have been remaining.

I could sense a change in her mood, there was a growing impatience building inside of her. The look in her eye was no longer of simply desire and lust, there was a primal animalistic glint in her eye. Before I could utter a word, I felt the sharp sensation as her fingernails began to rake down my thighs leaving inexcusable scratch marks. However, despite these markings of frustration, I could see that her eyes were honing in on the ever-growing bulge.

I watched in awe as her fingers began to swirl and circle around the bulge in a mesmerising fashion, each time that she completed the rotation, she inched closer to the throbbing bulge. Finally, she delicately placed her fingers on the bulge giving it a gentle squeeze before she stared upwards towards me, this time I heard her whisper "close your eyes". The soft-spoken instruction was the first words that she had uttered and it was all I needed to hear as I rested my head against the marble pillar and closed my eyes.

As I descended into darkness, instantly my other senses began to sharpen. Once again, I heard the scratch of her sharp well-manicured fingernails against my trousers, however this time, it was followed by a metallic scratching as I felt her holding the metal zip between her thumb and her forefinger. Slowly, she began to pull the metal zip downwards, revealing the equally tight boxer shorts below.

There was a moment of eerie silence as the rest of the congregation fell silent, it was one of their many silent prayers but that didn't seem to disrupt her as her fingers slipped inside my tight trousers. I remained perfectly still as her fingers began to explore, I could feel her fingers brushing against the outskirts of my boxer shorts, everything she did was deliberate and she knew that she was pushing me into a mood of irreversible arousal.

She lingered once again, every morsel of my being wanted to open my eyes and take in the full experience but I didn't. Instead, I waited patiently, allowing the buzz of anticipation to override my senses. After an agonising wait, she gave in to the temptation herself. I felt the warmth of her palms on my thighs as her hands found their way beneath my boxer shorts. I was at my most vulnerable moment. If we were caught, there would be no innocent explanation, however, any purity or innocence that I may have had was now a distant memory.

I could sense that she was having a change of heart and soon enough, she unceremoniously pulled down my trousers and boxer shorts until were tangled around my kneecaps. The darkness remained but I could tell that she was not in the mood to linger any longer. I heard the minor scrape of her knees on the cold stone floor as she edged even closer to me. The buzz of anticipation returned, this time, it was the warmth of her breath which caused the hairs on the back of my neck to stand as her pursed lips teasingly lingered millimetres away from my hardened shaft.

The warm sensation increasingly intensified as her breathing quickened, the state of excitement that we were both in was reaching uncontrollable levels and she finally gave in fully to the temptation. After a final moment of hesitation, I felt the tip of her tongue playfully flick against the hardened shaft before she asserted more pressure as she began to trace the lines and follow the ridges. Even though we were only metres away from being caught, I found myself lost in the moment and a quiet moan slipped into the air.

For a moment she stopped, she hadn't anticipated this open expression of satisfaction but I could tell that she was taking confidence from it as the playful flicks of her tongue were now being replaced with firmer bites. Each rake of her sharp teeth across my shaft led to me desperately wanting to replace the quiet moans with louder groans but this time, I managed to consciously keep my discipline.

The sweat was now dripping off the palms of my hands as the pleasure overwhelmed me. In an attempt to regain control, I blindly reached behind myself to grip the cold marble pillar. Before I could, I felt her slightly restrained lips move as they nonchalantly brushed against my hardening shaft and the soft sultry voice returned, "open your eyes". I did as she said, without question.

As my sight returned, she remained knelt before me with one hand hidden from sight beneath her dress and the other tightening her grip around my hardened shaft for the first time. The wide-eyed look of innocence had returned even though her lustful stare had turned to my swollen throbbing head.

12