Sad Son Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's not even two minutes, and I feel breasts and pointy nipples on my back. They kiss my neck and say, "Num, num, nummmmm."

They distract me, and I fire off five volleys of cum into Gail. A half beat before me, Gail detonates in front of me. She has a quick, sharp scream before she launches forward and to her side. She has that glossy-eyed look on her face. The thing that stood out to me was her smile. She has the proverbial big smiley face now.

I'm out of shape. I fall to my side, exhausted, and sucking hard for air. I feel stiff but elated. She's still a great fuck and a woman I love very much. I want to curl up with her and share some body heat. My guests have other ideas.

Donna and Emma are standing in my room naked. They sit on the end of my bed, looking at me, probably figuring out when I can continue.

Donna is first to talk, "Emma and I were invited to a Rave tonight. It was some junky abandoned mall not far away. The bands were ok, nothing special. There were some nice guys there, but nothing special. A lot of our friends were there with boyfriends. They watched over us and danced with us some. It was a lovely evening, something different.

"Then you send me a text message about a new song. We don't listen to the same stuff, so I thought it was odd. The band called themselves 'The Cheshire Cats.' I've never heard of them. When I saw the lead vocalist was a Heidi something, I was like, cool, she recorded something. I paid for the song and downloaded it to my phone. Put the earbuds in and hit play."

Emma takes over, "We're both confused and stare at each other. We have heard the voice before, but you sang the songs. It was all wrong. The music was catchy. There is nothing over the top; nice fun music with some horribly written poetry with a nice chorus and awesome music. I could tell you used Casey's devices. So, here we are laughing and ignoring our friends when two girls start singing the last song."

Donna excitedly takes over, "That was so arousing and seductive. Who sang that song? One was Heidi, but who was the other? Together, I wanted to fuck them."

They're all holding their breath as I take a moment to tease them. Their mood is quickly turning hostile.

I chuckle as I softly whisper, "Lauren."

They all scream, "NO WAY!"

I continue with a smile on my face, "Jeremy said she was a fantastic vocalist, but doesn't like singing, so she doesn't. After hearing what Heidi did with her voice, she jumped right in on her own. Jeremy almost fell off his chair. Do you think hearing that was awesome? Seeing those two during the recording almost made me cream my pants. That was almost as good as sex just listening to them."

Donna is in my face, "You NEED to get those two singing together more. They are a gold mine. By the way, I forwarded that link to everyone I know. You might make a dollar. Is this what you've been doing all week? Recording this song?"

I laugh at her, "Oh no. Like I said, I was going through a ton of sheet music and bits of songs to help others. We finished around five and had dinner. Jeremy wants to record the songs I did for you at Christmas. I told you in my mind, there is a different vocalist for each song. Heidi tells me I'm wrong. She says I wrote them all from my viewpoint, so we only needed one person, Heidi, to sing as long as the voice matched your personality.

"We try it, and it's like magic. Almost everything is done in just one take. Jeremy will do the piano, but he needs to hire a bass guitarist and a drummer to complete the songs. That could take months to finish. Because that went so fast, Lauren wants us to do the Christmas songs, especially the one about Michelle."

Gail yells out, "AH HA! I knew it was about her."

I get defensive, "I never used a name."

Donna is amused with me, "Oh please! We all knew it was her."

I finish, "Anyway. Jeremy put it together quick, cut it to an MP4, and then created a picture, title, and credits. Then he posted it online and gave us the links. It's on four music sites."

Emma giggles, "Once I shared it with my friends, it spread like wildfire. I heard phones playing it for their friends. Everyone was laughing their asses off."

My phone is on my dresser. For the last thirty minutes, I've heard a lot of dings from text messages.

Emma tells me, "You were listed as the band and songwriter. Your name is on the credits twice. People see that. That's people you know responding to your song."

Donna is forceful, "OK, Gail, out of the way, before Hal goes to bed. We heard those sexy bitches over and over. We need fucking. I don't mean later, either. NOW!"

Gail got the hint and moved to the doorway. She's tired but interested to see what happens.

Donna is first to get on the bed. I start with her. Neither of them is in the mood for anything but straight fucking. Donna has her hands covering her breasts, and when I lean down to lick her pussy, she closes her legs. I expected that, so my feelings aren't hurt. They're both horny and want to fuck. I do wonder where my other sisters are. Ha, ha, that's a fleeting thought. They're not here, and Donna is in front of me.

Donna's clean shaved, which is typical for her. Like Gail, and really, all my sisters, they have long-toned legs that seem to go on forever. Now that I am between her legs and pointing my cock at Donna, her spread wide open. It's an inviting look. Her smile is magnificent, and her fingers are grasping her spongy breasts, preventing me from playing with them. I can see a small stream of fluids running down her pelvis from her extreme excitement.

Donna has a great smile spread across her face. I'm already moving closer for fear that she will lash out. She is NOT in the mood for playing or teasing. She suffered in the car on the way home. I slowly press my dry cock into her waiting tunnel of pleasure. As I push in, her smile broadens.

Donna is talking tonight, "Oh Hal. That's exactly what I needed. This is what I wanted. Whatever you have, I'll take it. I need to feel your cum stirring inside of me. FASTER!"

She doesn't care that I just did hard and fast on Gail. I need to save something for Emma, or she will go ape shit on me. I use different angles to slide into my partner from time to time. Typically, I go from side to side. Not tonight. She gets something new. I try to enter from a lower position. I do this by rolling her legs back towards her ears.

I don't go too far. I don't know how flexible she is. I do remember from a video I saw that there is a G-spot in her pussy. I don't exactly know where it is. I'm trying to rub my cock against that. The drawing made it look easy. Unfortunately, I don't have a dick cam, and no arrows are pointing the way.

Emma sounds cautious as she asks, "Hal, what are you doing?"

I know I'm in the general area. I'm searching for something that feels different.

Donna explains, "By this angle, I believe he's searching for my G-spot. He's grazed it twice. If he can find it again, that will send me into orbit."

It's only a few minutes, and Donna has that great sheen on her skin, making it look like she's oiled. I feel some soft bumps slide across my cock's head. THAT'S IT! I go back and forth quickly. It's irrelevant; Donna has already orgasmed. I feel her pussy clamp down on my cock. No scream, talking, or even a grunt escapes her mouth. It's like she died.

Gail pulls me back as an excited Emma pushes Donna onto her side and almost off the bed. Quickly I check for a pulse. It hits me, duh; she clamped down on my cock. Dead people don't do that. It's just an unusual orgasm. I have to remind her to breathe again.

While this is happening, Gail is concerned, "I checked your phone. All kinds of people are congratulating you on your song. Lots of comments on how funny and sexy it was. Lauren sent an update that it hit 20,000 sales. You also got a message from a distraught Michelle. She thinks you hate her and have ruined her life."

I reply while panting hard and getting in behind Emma, who's in doggie position; I pause by starting to answer Gail, "Tell her it's you responding. I will be ignoring my phone for a while. First, my world does not revolve around her. Second, the song isn't about her. Her name is never mentioned, and it never will be. Third, don't go taking credit where none is due. Forth, get a life; those were horrible nursery rhymes. The point was to have fun. Use my exact words, 'Lighten up, not everyone cares about you. Find someone that does and enjoy your life."

I snicker, "Michelle heard a song and knew it was about her.

Her boyfriend listened but wasn't so sure.

Michelle dreams of being immortalized in a song.

Too bad for Michelle; she has it all wrong.

The song is named after a dog, and we all love her."

I add, "You can tell her THAT. Now, if you will excuse me, Emma NEEDS some attention."

Emma is irritated, "YES SHE DOES!"

I would say I pushed in, usually. Tonight, I slide in. It's like she has Teflon in her pussy. There was no resistance at all. I am balls to the wall in my lovely sister with no effort. Emma is excited tonight. She grunts with each thrust from me.

Emma is the least fun to watch in doggie of all my sisters. Her breasts are so firm they don't flop around as much. None of my sister's flop much, but Emma's are tight and snug to her chest. Every other time, they're amazing.

I'm straight up, with no bending of my back. I only move my hips forward and backward. Emma's back is straight as a board; she's practically a table. Her fingers are spread out, giving her a broad base to support her body in this position. She launches forward with each thrust and then pushes back to meet my next thrust. That's a lovely feeling.

Nothing flabby on this woman. Her body is almost perfect, with long, athletic, and toned muscles. Her workout and walking show in her arms and legs. Her skin is so flawless, like a model. She has a playful look on her face as she looks over her shoulder at me because I'm sliding in and out of her furnace.

Gail shouts out, "Michelle points out that we don't have a dog."

She's really annoying me, "That's my point, we don't have a dog, and the song isn't about her."

Gail asks curiously, "She inspired you, no?"

I grunt, "Oh yes."

From my anger, my speed significantly increased, and my force was far more ... intense. Don't think that either of us hates this. I have lightning coursing through my system, and Emma is screaming, "Yes, Yes, Yes," repeatedly. Her smile is breathtaking.

I can't move; I'm zoned in on my speed and force. I don't want anything to break my timing. With this being the third woman to have sex in my bed, I can feel a puddle from all the cum and vaginal fluids in my bed. It's good I have a water liner, or my mattress would be trashed.

Emma is off the fun charts right now, way over red-line. I can't get over her incredible-looking body. Her hair, ok, that's a mess. Her hair is wet and sticky from the sweat. It's matting against her head, and it's spikey. It's such an unusual look for her, early punk rock. I notice she has canary yellow fingernails. With those glowing in the dark, how did I not see them earlier?

Donna is getting annoyed at the yelling of "Yes" repeatedly. She is alive again and has moved back towards Emma. I try to swat Donna's hands, but she holds me off as she's less distracted. I am trying my best to fuck this incredible woman.

Donna is reaching out for a nipple that will speed this along. I spread my legs wider, bringing me closer to the bed. If possible, I want my cock floating along the top of her pussy. My goal is to run my cock along her clit. I've never done this before. I'm grasping for straws to make a difference.

I take my hands off her hips, meaning I can't fuck her as hard. I use my hands to caress her ass with both hands. I use a light, gentle fondling of her tiny ass cheeks. With all that's going on, Gail playing with her nipples, me, ramming my cock in her vagina, and sliding my cock against her clit, the soft caress of her ass sends her to a beautiful orgasm.

For my part, my heart is racing, and I am sucking hard for air. I had this fantastic feeling of everything feeling perfect in the world. My body went from happy to exploding a burst of cum into my sister in no time at all. No warning, no thought, it just happened. I was more surprised than Emma was.

To her credit, she didn't give a hoot. Her orgasm was consuming all her attention. She did fall over onto a now unhappy Donna. She rolls off Donna and back onto her back.

Emma looks at a very tired me and says, "Thank you. I needed that. I think ... ewwww. I think we need to change your bedding."

I command them, "I got this. You can all go to bed. You drank tonight, it's late, and tomorrow will be sunny and bright. Better hide under your blankets. Now go!"

I hear the door open; someone just got home. I stuff all my sheets in my laundry basket and put on clean sheets.

Andrea, Faith, and Casey step into my room.

Andrea asks, "What's with the link for 'The Cheshire Cats?' Is that real or a scam. We all got invited to the same party. It was annoying loud; I couldn't hear anything."

I pick up my phone and bring up the song, "Use your earbuds, and hit play."

I say to Casey and Faith with a smile, "Just watch her. You'll get a turn. Her facial expressions should be priceless."

Casey and Faith sit down on the edge of the bed. We face Andrea, who's in the doorway and plugging in her earbuds. I have a smile on my face; my sisters seem neutral at best.

I see Andrea hit play, and there is absolutely no expression on her face. Her eyes stare at me as her smile broadens on her face. Twenty, thirty, forty seconds before the first grin appears on her face. Perfect. Casey and Faith look at me, but I won't look at them. My eyes are drilled into Andrea.

Andrea surprises me by doing an in-place dance. She's swaying her shoulders and hips to my music. She's laughing now at the stupid lyrics. Her arms are swinging like she's on the dance floor. All was going great up until she stopped. No facial expression. No dancing. No moving of arms. No smile. No laughing. Nothing.

I notice a sly smile on her face, and HER NIPPLES explode in her shirt. Two points are making her tight-fitting shirt stand out, and my other sisters notice. I want to fuck her now.

Casey asks me, "Hal. Um, what's she listening to?"

My response is, "Shhh, you're next."

Andrea takes out her earbuds. She's speechless.

As I'm taking my phone from her, "I suggest, hold that thought. Let's let Casey and Faith listen first. Then I will explain all."

I reset the song and hand it to Casey. She plugs in her earbuds and presses play. The only difference is that after the first smile, she asks me, "What the fuck is this? Who is this? How did they get our songs?"

I give her a shush motion. She continues to listen with a huge smile and a laugh here and there. Then she blurts out, "THAT'S ME! THAT'S A TARDIS!" Soon we get, "THAT'S ME! THAT'S THE TARDIS 2000! Fuck YEAH!"

With Faith, she doesn't wait for me. She rips the phone out of Casey's hand and then rips Casey's earplug out to replace it quickly with hers, and she hits play. Faith is a bit different. She laughs sooner and harder. She's near tears when the funny part stops. There's the delay, and then Bam! Lauren joins. The nipples explode in her shirt. It's harder to tell because she has a bra on. She's licking her lips.

When it's over, she rips out the earbuds. She wants answers now.

I'm tired but say, "You know I've been working for Jeremy ... I think. Tonight, we finished everything up early. He wants to do my songs from Christmas. Heidi, the extraordinary vocalist from the festival, says I'm wrong. The songs don't need seven vocalists; they only need one, her. It's all from a single point of view, so only one singer is needed. I recorded some music, and she sang the parts. We then give it an ending. It went so smooth, like one cut on everything that we had lots of time leftover.

Lauren had written down our songs from Christmas Eve. You hear Heidi sing that. Lauren wrote the ending, and as you heard, Lauren joined in. She can sing; she just doesn't like to. She is good on her own."

Andrea interrupts, "Together, they are digital sex."

I laugh, "You noticed, huh?"

Casey blurts out, "I have NEVER heard anything more sexual. It really was incredible."

I finish, "Jeremy cuts it on the spot, makes a cover, credits, and then posts it on several sites. My phone has been going crazy ever since. It seems I got a nasty gram from Michelle. Gail texted back to get a life; it wasn't about her. It is, but Hal didn't want her or anyone else to know. The last update from Lauren was 20,000 sales."

Faith asks, "The Cheshire Cats?"

I shrug my shoulders.

Andrea asks, "Why does your room smell of recent sex?"

I smile, "Gail, Donna, and Emma were out drinking, heard the song many times, and ...."

She finishes for me, "Got horny, needed sex, and took you."

I smile back, "Took might be strongly worded." I giggle.

They all laugh as they leave my room. Andrea grabbed my hand and pulled me into her room.

She tells me, "It smells better in here. I want you to wrap me up tonight."

It's nice sleeping with a beautiful woman. I lay down on my side. Andrea gets the lights and crawls to me. She sleeps on her side, pressed up against my chest. My hand is on her hips. I love touching a woman like this. My chest is pressed into her soft back. My hand skims along her hips and legs. She's warm and giggles from my antics.

Her hand grabs mine and brings it upfront of her and onto a breast. Yup, this is even better than a hip and leg. I like a nice piece of ass, but breasts are much better. The arm angles are more comfortable as well. I only lightly squeeze twice; she wants her sleep.

*****

According to the alarm clock, it's 6:23 AM, and I have been woken up by being rolled over. My eyes are crusty and not fully open yet. I yawn as it's too damn early to be up. I can't understand why Andrea picked now to fuck me. She just slid down my morning wood. I'm hard and standing at attention.

I'm confused and disoriented. Andrea says from next to me, "Fuck you bitch."

How is she on my side and is also mounted on me? I force my eyes open to solve the mystery. Ok, Becky is now accounted for. She is wide awake and smiling like a clown.

As Becky bounces happily, up, and down, she asks me, "Who sang your song, and why didn't you tell me you recorded the song? Do we mean so little to you?"

I'm barely awake, and I have my older sister bouncing on my cock. Electricity is surging through my body, and her pussy is on fire. She isn't leaking; molten lava is pushed from her mini volcano. She's literally ablaze and burning me. My brain thinks, "This is awesome, fuck me more."

I heard Becky, but I can't process the words right now. I'm in heaven and enjoying myself.

Andrea has no such limitations. She tells the story for the fifth time now. I got to hand it to her; she listened and knew the whole story. She got Michelle and the other sisters. Becky slowed down and took breaks, so she could listen and understand.

Becky has changed her movements. Rather than bouncing up and down, she has her legs on the bed, and her ass lifts up and falls, producing the same effect as cowgirl. She wants to talk, and this works better.

Becky explains, "Each person that works on an album is paid a fee for their time. It's not great money, but enough to live nicely. The studio gets the money if enough copies of a song sell or are played on the radio, stadium, or commercial. They then pay, in your case, an equal amount to each musician, writer, vocalist, and studio. You wrote the songs and were a musician; you get two cuts. Jeremy, you, you, Heidi, and Lauren. You will get 40% of the revenues. Because Lauren's part was so small, she may not get a cut.