Sad Son Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because she assembled the words, I bet she gets a full cut. Fight for that; she's been very good to you. With 20,000 sales, you probably clear $4,000 after taxes. More people downloaded it, local radio stations may play it, more will talk, discuss, his marketing people hype it, you could earn twice that. That's almost enough to bankroll Casey."

Becky is now talking to Andrea, "I set up direct deposit with Jeremy; you might find random deposits from time to time. It will be from Freedom National Bank. Obviously, we don't know when or how much. You will just need to be looking for it and keep track of taxes. Hal will have to start paying quarterly taxes, I bet."

Becky has had enough talking. She moves off me and to the side a bit. She is now on her hands and knees.

As I'm sitting up, she requests, "I want some of what Donna had; she is dead still."

Ha, ha, she has no idea what she just asked for. I move between her legs. I use my typical long stroke and rub my hands along her athletic body, enjoying the contours of her sleek muscles. I do roll my hips faster than average.

I'm going for the G-spot again, and I want us both closer. I remember the correct angle to hit that sweet spot. I can see the adorable look on Andrea's face. She knows exactly what I'm doing. How does she do that? Am I that predictable?

With Donna, I didn't know what would happen. This time, not only do I know what, but when as well. Either way, my need to cum is quickly approaching. I'm 100% prepared for this.

Like most things in my life, I'm clueless. I'm expecting a Mount Saint Helens eruption. Instead, I get Mount Rushmore. She is frozen solid and won't budge an inch. When I'm almost ready to spew, I change the angle and feel those incredible bumps at the end of my cock.

I was slamming into her and causing her body to shoot forward. Now, as I thrust my cock into Becky and shoot my cum into her womb, there is no movement. I thrust, shoot a load, thrust, shoot a load, thrust, shoot a load, thrust, and shoot a load.

I'm delirious and high as a kite. Everything feels wonderful. I'm tired and run down. I need a nap. I lean forward and plant a huge, wet kiss on Becky's perfectly shaped ass.

Becky is still frozen but surprises me by saying, "Hal. You are one weird brother. You just kissed my ass, you sorry shit you."

I pull her up and closer to me, "Come here, baby, let me kiss those warm, sexy lips."

She fights me and pushes me away, "Ewwww. You just kissed my ass, go gargle or something. GROSS!"

For her part, Andrea laughs her ass off. I fall back behind her and pull the blanket over us.

It's Andrea's turn now, "Ewwww. Hal! You just put your cum and pussy laced cock between my ass cheeks."

Becky laughs, and I explain, "Sorry. I'm too tired to move."

I fall asleep moments later.

*****

A few hours later, I woke to a bunch of talking and laughing in the house. I force my tired and worn-out body to get up and get moving. I take a quick steamy shower, put clothes on, and make my way downstairs. They all bow before me as I walk into the kitchen and laugh hard. I smell sausage. Andrea is long gone.

Gail asks, "How are the sales going?"

I shrug my shoulders, "My phone is off. Too many messages and voice mails. Anyone that really wants to reach me knows all of you. Besides, you are the only ones I respond to."

I have a big breakfast. It's been a while since I ate with my family.

Chapter 12 -- Guests and a Party

There was more discussion about the phones, how much money we need to fund Casey, and wondering about the sales. I'm disappointed because nobody is talking about the new sounds I made. Lauren and Jeremy saw me use them, they knew exactly what I did and the sound it made. Can't people hear what I did? My sisters knew, but they knew what to listen for.

I look at Casey, "When I was recording, I used the Tardis to bleed the notes. Can you separate each note?"

Casey smiles, "Sound is a wave that I distort using electronics. I must detect each note so that I can delay the sound. I'm doing it already."

I ask, "That means you could choose to only delay the second, third, or fourth note? Can you also detect the time, figure out the beat, and allow everything in the last quarter of the bar to distort?"

Casey looks confident, "Easily. As I said, I'm doing that now."

I ask, "Can you detect notes?"

Casey smiles, "Each note has a different wavelength, so yes, I can distinguish between notes."

I'm smiling now, "I need to think about this more. I have some ideas rolling in my head."

The doorbell rings, and Gail gets it as were talking still. Michelle, Mitch, and I'm guessing Michelle's mother (Veronica) all walk into the house. Mitch is absolutely beaming. Michelle looks ready to kill me. Veronica looks bored stiff; I don't impress her.

To knock Michelle off her high horse, I smile at her. She certainly wasn't expecting that.

I walk up to her, look her up and down, then say, "Wow, you look great today." I shake Mitch's hand, then he introduces his wife, Veronica, to my sisters and me. She almost smiles.

I ask Mitch, "What brings you here?"

Michelle says with an attitude, "Because some asshole doesn't answer their phone."

Veronica's not happy with Michelle or me.

I explain, "For the last three days, I recorded at Jeremy's studio. I played all kinds of music. We finished, and that awesome vocalist from the festival sang the songs I wrote about my sisters at Christmas. I freestyled some music to fill in. She was comfortable and fell into a groove. In almost no time, it was done. We took a break for dinner then Lauren came out with new lyrics.

"It was just some stupid, goofy, freestyle stuff my sisters and I did. She thought it was hilarious. Heidi saw it and started singing the words. It took a few tries, but I made some whimsical music using my new toys, and soon we were done. They wanted a better ending. I went sexy. You know, I am a sexy guy when I want to be."

I pose, and even Veronica laughs at me.

As I play with them, my eyes are down, "Yeah, Heidi thought the same thing. As I'm sure you know, she sang the final part."

Mitch interrupts me, "Who was the second vocalist. She was sex on a stick."

Veronica hits Mitch playfully; she is embarrassed. FINALLY, it's not just me running around all red-faced!

I grin big at him, "That was my tailor."

Both Michelle and Mitch look at me quizzically.

I reply, "Lauren."

They both inhale and cover their mouth with their hands.

Michelle says, "No way. She can't sing."

I counter her, "No, she doesn't like to sing. This was fun. When they heard the recording, they realized the sound was, as my sister calls it, Digital Sex."

Michelle asks, "The Cheshire Cats?"

I shake my head cluelessly, "No idea. Jeremy cut the song, created a cover, and added credits. Then he posts it to several sites. He sent us the links; I sent them to everyone on my phone. The next thing I know, my phone is blowing up. I turned it off.

Michelle has tears, "How could you write the song about me. There was a specific line that was about me."

Yes, you are correct. However, I won't do this to you.

I lie to her, "They put me on the spot. I needed something emotional. A bunch of things burst into my mind. I wanted the song to evolve from sad to fun and sexy. I pulled from my own experiences. Yes, part of a thought was from school, but it was just a few words from a full song. You give yourself too much credit. Lauren and Heidi singing together are what made it special."

Veronica corrects me, "No. That song spans the generations and the different genres of music. The playful and funny lyrics were wonderful. Everyone finds that song amusing and then sexy as hell."

Mitch asks, "I just have to know. How did you get those sounds?"

I reply, "Casey."

Mitch asks, "What's a Casey?"

I chuckle, "Who. Who is a Casey? She's one of my sisters, a recently graduated electrical engineer. I told her some ideas I had. For her senior project, she made both a Tardis 1000 and a Tardis 2000. I'll be right back."

I go upstairs, and Michelle follows me. She doesn't say a word. Once in my bedroom, I pull out my small amplifier, my guitar, some cords, and then the Tardi devices. Michelle grabs the amplifier while I grab everything else.

Once downstairs, Michelle plugs in the amplifier and turns down the volume. I daisy-chain the cables for both devices, plug into the amplifier, and then my guitar. I do as I've been told. I play a few scales to limber up my fingers. It helps a lot.

I then start playing the melody for my new songs. The sisters collectively sing the songs. It's crazy how they know the lyrics by heart. I press the buttons for the devices at the correct times, and it adjusts the sound. Everyone is amazed at the sound live. In the studio, Jeremy brought the vocals to the forefront. Here, nobody holds me back. I'm surprised at the clarity of the sound now that I hear it from the amplifier.

We skipped the last song. My sisters would have killed it, but keeping the peace is a better choice. I need to get my sisters singing.

The doorbell rings again. It's Jeremy, Lauren, and Heidi. Mitch answers it and asks them to come in.

Lauren yells at me, "Why the fuck don't you answer your God Damn Phone?!!"

Michelle tells her calmly, "He got too many messages and turned it off. I'm Michelle, by the way. You know, the one from the song."

Lauren says, "I thought he had a dog."

Heidi chuckles, "I assumed an ex-lover."

I correct them, "She is Mitch's daughter. He's my music teacher. Together, they got me started with the Jazz band at school."

Heidi asks, "So who's the story about?"

I smile at her for understanding and asking that question, "It literally was just random words that rhymed. I had dozens of thoughts and words jump into my head. I selected the ones that made a song. You saw me at the studio; no verse took more than two minutes to formulate. It was a jumble of images and thoughts that worked together."

Jeremy adds, "You didn't realize it, but the truly brilliant part was the music. It was spot-on perfect for the lyrics and the mood. Man, how you made that guitar sing as Heidi and Lauren sang together was magical to hear. That's the true reason it's doing so well."

My sisters are so damn smart.

Donna says to Heidi, "I heard Hal's idea for the Christmas songs. Seven different vocalists. How do you know you didn't ruin the song?"

Heidi is smarter than me, "In other words, you would like to hear your song."

Emma deadpans, "Way to go, Donna."

I have everything ready. I play the intro for the song, just like I did in the studio. Just like the studio, Heidi shows off her incredible voice. She remembers every line of every song as if she had sung it all her life. When we finish, everyone is speechless.

Veronica says with a smile, "Damn. I sure am glad I came with you. That was a hell of a concert."

Lauren tells me, "Same songs, but this time, I will do it how Heidi and I sang it later that night."

Jeremy starts recording on his phone. He has no idea what's going on. They sang it together. It's slower, breathier, and sexier. I need someone to blow me. My melody doesn't fit this version. I play slower, lower one octave, and add more flair with drawn-out notes. I feel like I'm fucking my guitar.

I say in a soft voice, "I need a break; I'm going to mess my pants."

In a flash, Jeremy is on his knees in front of me. HELL NO! I like him, but NOT that way. Of all the women there, it's Michelle that saves me. She pushes Jeremy out of the way. Whips down my pants, my underwear, and plants her warm, wet, and moist mouth on my full cock. Oh. That's spectacular, and it's Michelle.

Michelle is slow in her blow job. She's edging me to keep me from shooting. Lauren and Heidi are licking their lips as they see Michelle bobbing on my cock. No way I thought it was possible. They are even sexier as they are in time with Michelle's head bobbing. She has the mother of all smiles going, and that's thrilling for me.

Everyone else is in shock. Jeremy took it well. In fact, he almost looks happy, like he was hoping for Michelle to act and save me. They continue and do our song with both girls singing all verses, not just the end. My sisters run to a washroom or bedroom.

Jeremy is next to Mitch, and Veronica is on her knees in front of them. I ignore them from now on. I make Michelle stop for a moment as I safely store my guitar. When Heidi finishes, she, and Lauren finger each other to orgasm. A minute of all-out sucking on my cock earns Michelle four ropes of cum.

I fall to my knees and pull her right breast out of her shirt. I latch on my lips while my other hand plays under her shirt with the other breast. I start the "songs" that my sisters like the most when I play with breasts. It doesn't take long before Michelle has a dreamy look on her face.

She looks astonished that I would do this and at what I'm doing. I figured Lauren and Heidi, but wow, Michelle's mom taking both Mitch AND Jeremy; no, I didn't see that coming. Seeing my jazz band teacher's dick, that I could do without. Jeremy does nothing for me either. I don't have an interest in Lauren and Heidi right now but knowing what they're doing and hearing their grunts of pleasure has me on edge.

Michelle orgasms hard and falls on her ass, unmoving. I'm quick to cover her body and stuff her breast back into her shirt. I don't want Lauren, Heidi, Mitch, Jeremy, or her mother to see her topless and unresponsive.

Heidi is curious, "Um, what did you do to her? She looks dead."

Veronica's head whips around to look at her daughter. Seeing her breathing was enough to resume her work.

Gail is the first to come back

As she's walking down the stairs, Gail explains to Heidi, "From what I understand, the women training him gave him minimal directions. He experimented and found things that worked. He's a musician, and he's used to playing a verse or series of verses repeatedly. He does the same thing with a breast or pussy. He has several things he does, and he repeats them. I don't understand how it's special but look at Michelle. That's your answer."

Heidi gets down on the floor next to me and pops out a decent-sized breast. It sags some, but she is young, and it's mostly perky with some roundness. She places a hand around my head and pulls me to her breast. In my hands, it feels good to me. I gave her exactly what I gave Michelle.

She gets a light suck, suck, suck, a light bite of the teeth, a swirl of my tongue around her nipple; I trace her areola, and then back to a light suck, suck, suck. Meanwhile, the other breast still hiding under her shirt gets a pinch, pinch, cup the bottom of the breast, push the nipple down softly, and then run my fingers around her nipple on the areola twice before repeating. Twice around the block and her legs give out with a glassy-eyed look on her face.

Again, I stuff the breast back in the shirt before getting pulled towards Lauren. She's wearing a skirt. Down go her panties as she walks right up to my face.

Lauren taunts me, "I have had some wicked women eat me. Let's see if you can please a woman with plenty of experience being pleased."

She looks at everyone else, "You all date men and don't get eaten much. You have no experience with a real pussy muncher. He ain't all that."

I beg to differ. I think I do pretty good. I use two fingers to go up and away from me with being in front. They do nothing more than open wide into a "V" and close. That's it, relatively simple. With my tongue, I go deep and lick the side of her clit. I then roll my tongue across her clit and end up on the opposite side. I draw a square inside her pussy, then come out and use the wide tongue on her mons. The right vulva gets quick up and down tongue lashings with light pressure. I jump to the opposite side and use a long yet forceful tongue. Then I repeat over and over.

Lauren spread her legs wide. Both Heidi and Jeremy are looking at her in shock. Funny. She works with the men of her family in a men's clothing store and services men, yet she only likes women. That's just plain weird. It takes me a good ten minutes of eating pussy before she orgasms. She's the last of the group. I didn't notice, but everyone was watching.

Her knees aren't sturdy. She bent her knees a couple of times as I worked her over. When she finally does cum, I get a wave of fluids shot at me. She stands up on her own, let's go of the two arms assisting her, and takes a step away from me to compose herself.

Her response surprised me; she had zero emotion, "It was OK. Better than average, but I have had several that were better."

Me and everyone else sit amazed at her comment. She could barely stand up. I'm just, OK? That means my sisters are lying to me to make me feel better. Oh crap, they don't love me. They're just stringing me along as a fuck buddy. They feign their love for me. Wow, I'm pathetic. I believed them.

I sit with my face in my hands, and my head is now between my knees as I sit on my ass, bewildered and disappointed. I'm holding my sisters back in life. I sniffle. Michelle tries to comfort me, but I shrug off her hands. Oh no, she may be the only one that likes me. Yet she would rather date two guys who got expelled and two other guys in jail. Wow, I'm lower on her list than those guys.

I hear the following few words clear as day, "You're full of shit," said Veronica.

That woke me out of my stupor. What does she know?

Veronica is sitting on the couch, "I have no idea what he did to you. Your skirt hid whatever he did. You could barely stand up. Your cousin and Mitch had to help you up. Twice your knees almost buckled. Don't give me that crap that he was adequate, average, so so. You can lie to your dumb girlfriends, but we saw what he did to you. We saw that splendid face you made. We noticed you wanted to howl to the moon because it felt so good.

"He's there on the ground thinking he sucks, his teachers are terrible, just because you can't handle telling him the truth. He was the best you ever had. You may know lesbians, but if he's had cougars teaching him, they have a lot more experience than you do. He almost killed my daughter just playing with her breasts."

Heidi changes the direction, "NO, no, no. Lauren's right. He was just average. Not worth coming back, that's for sure, right? Oh no, definitely, not good enough for you. That's OK. I think Veronica, Michelle, and I will enjoy him even more as you sit at home with your tremendous friends enjoying your fantastic orgasms. We'll be here with a resuscitation system having sex with Hal."

Damn, that was a hell of a bitch slap.

Mitch changes gears on us, "Looking through your back door, are you up against a forest?"

Faith replies, "Oh no. There is a large city park. Part of it is wooded, as you can see. It goes back to a good two football fields. We get lots of wild animals back there."

Mitch asks, "Shade, tables, chairs, a BBQ? We can BBQ lunch and dinner? Maybe we spend the day listening to Hal and have Heidi sing a bit? Do you have two long extension cords?"

Andrea is sharp, "Sorry, we live on a tight budget until Casey, Becky, and I get our first checks. This week Jeremy's money bought us food."

Lauren looks at Jeremy, and he shrugs and says, "I talk to Gail and Becky. I knew their situation and wanted to help. Not to worry, though; they are doing just fine. That's partially why we're here. The song went nuts last night. It sold so well here that it was rated 'red hot' last night. There is a deposit in your account that will handle anything we want."

Gail asks, "A new car?"

Casey asks, "Can I order the Tardis devices?"

Justin answers with a grin, "You can order twice as much product and still have plenty left for a party, house payment, and food for a long time. It's still selling; there will be more."