All Comments on 'Sad Son Pt. 05'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
fisheronefisheroneabout 2 years ago

It sounds like is looking down on Michelle at her most vulnerable point in life. He already knew she had several jock boyfriends with benefits and she appear to have one boyfriend at a time. She is willing to accept him having 7 sisters sexually along with possibly fathering children from them. Hal is having intercourse with 8 women and different levels of oral with a few more. I think he has a rock 🪨 to stand on and he needs realize that Michelle truly loves ❤️ him at this point.

JiZenJiZenabout 2 years ago

Thank you, 5 Stars

JOHNW42JOHNW42about 2 years ago

Best cliffhanger yet. Not much into the technical music stuff but the relationship building in this series has been great. Cant say that im happy michelle got "forgiven" so easily/soon. Im eagerly awaiting the final part.

MiddlesonMiddlesonabout 2 years ago

Ok im at least happy to see the sisters dont plan on going outside the family for other relationships. The thought of hin knocking up his sisterds especially andrea is hot.

Michelle finally got hall but doesnt look like a very good connection.

Really good chapter. This sucks cause you said its a 6 part story. So your enďing it soon.

Hope you give them a really good ending and send off.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

obscure72obscure72about 2 years ago

I enjoyed this chapter like I did with the previous chapters. I would like to think that Hal is realizing that the emotional connection with his sisters is what truly makes the difference in his various relationships. I would also like to believe that his feelings about Michele are more in line with infatuation than the love he has for his sisters. As I have said before, I think he has a soft spot for Andrea and I would love to see him have and encounter with her like he did with Gail in this chapter. I am truly enjoying this story,,,,

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

I can't see this entire story arc being pulled together into a neat little bundle with only one chapter remaining, but we'll see. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love the story line, the development of the story and the sex. Please keep writing

linnearlinnearabout 2 years ago

Damn I can't wait to see what you do next. I personally don't want to see him end Michelle end up together but her knowing about him and his sisters is an issue. Michelle just seems selfish and demanding, that's just what it feels like to me, anyway you go I'm sure it will be an amazing ending.

AcoustimacAcoustimacabout 2 years ago

It’s always nice when the sex is secondary to the story itself.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

I don't think you can make it believable that Michelle loves him nor that he loves her.... Go Andrea!

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 2 years ago

@ fisherone... What series have YOU been reading?!?

Michelle is very much STILL a very immature, self-centered, little girl/slut, she's been since the start of this series. The only difference is that with the death of her father, his words and Hal's actions, have finally started to sink in. She still thinks too highly of herself, and doesn't know what true romantic love is yet. With only one chapter to go (unless it's 20 lit pages long) I doubt she gets there in a reasonably believable amount of time. I love this series but I'm expecting a disappointing ending with the addition of Michelle. I hope I'm wrong, but If Michelle sticks around I see a bad ending (even if it's a happy one) it will be bad to me. Five stars to BMS and Thanks for Sharing.

AmfyAmfyabout 2 years ago

Some of the music stuff is better than the sex. But go Andrea!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think Michelle has to go!

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 2 years ago

I agree with muskyboy.....Andrea!

Thor69269Thor69269about 2 years ago

This a great series. I agree with the other commenters. Hope Michelle isn't the one he ends up with.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430about 2 years ago

The first five chapters have been pretty good. I’m looking forward the chapter six, and wish we could have a few more. Anyway, thanks for a very interesting story.

seeker76seeker76about 2 years ago

I'm interested in how this could possibly be wrapped up in only one more chapter. I think the michelle aspect alone needs multiple more chapters if she's staying.

Looking forward to seeing the "last" chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another great chapter. There is rawness in Hal’s emotions which I love. I love the fact that he is now in love with his sisters. Andrea is still my favorite. Michelle on the other hand, I can do without.

Whereever you take this I will enjoy the ride! 5*

MarkT63MarkT63over 1 year ago

Michelle would be a distant 8th behind my better sisters...

JohnSimmsJohnSimmsabout 1 year ago

I'm a little disappointed that Kate has not been brought into sales for Casey. Michelle is not a fave but I'll wait and see. I hope Lauren, Heidi, Veronica occasionally join "family time.". All in all, a fun story. Thanks for sharing!

JohnSimmsJohnSimmsabout 1 year ago

Oh yeah, I can't believe "Tears in heaven" by Clapton didn't make the death bed concert.

RsHmarRsHmar7 months ago

I can't believe he still likes Michelle,just have him fuck her once thats good enough . There's still so many women better than her .

01Timber6701Timber672 months ago

It just goes to show that your dream girl might not be the one, Michelle needs to be like the very last one in the line.

Andrea is the top of the list she’s the one that took his virginity and started the whole thing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sad Son Pt. 04 Previous Part
Sad Son Series Info