Sadie and Daddy: An Unexpected Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She directed me to a chair just a few steps down the hall. "I have to say, for a Dad, you seem to be taking this rather well. Are you alright?" she looked at me.

"Sure... No... it doesn't matter. As long as Sadie is ok, whatever she needs is most important. She is my daughter and I just want to see her happy."

"So... you'll support her decision? Whatever that may be?"

"Yes. Whatever she needs to do. She is everything to me. I could never abandon her." I meant it. To my very core.

The doctor put her hand on my shoulder and grinned. "As her doctor, that is the best answer I could hope for." She headed back in to see Sadie.

***

We drove home in silence. I typed in the code into the gate and we began the ascent up the long drive to our house on the hill. We were shaded by the expansive old trees and nearly wild forest that surrounded our house. Everything was lush, green, fragrant. But it all seemed desaturated and muddy. How were we going to withstand this? What if she decided to keep our baby? What if she didn't? Our baby. My baby. But ... what if it wasn't? I parked in front of the house and turned off the key.

"Sadie-bug?"

"Yes, Daddy?"

I could barely get the words out... "Did you... did you do what we did? With anyone else?"

Those crystal eyes flashed with fury and hurt. "No Daddy! Never! I mean, I've played with myself, and some of us girls at school used to... practice stuff together ... "

"Don't need to hear about that." I said hands flying up by my head, trying to block out the thought of her nubile alabaster body being eagerly caressed by some dark haired maven in a school girl uniform.

"But no, Daddy. Never, you are the only man I've ever been that way with! I've barely kissed any boys, and I'm a chicken when it comes to anything more than that! And I can't believe you even ask me!" she stormed out of the car and into the house. Leaving me with my head on the steering wheel and somehow feeling even worse.

'Pregnancy hormones,' the doctor had said, 'it'll ease up soon' she said. But I knew better. I was fucking this up in every way possible. I had fucked up her life, and now couldn't even be of decent comfort to her.

I ordered pizza and we sat sullenly at the table poking at it silently. Neither of us felt like eating. I had to try and fix this.

"You know I'll support you in whatever you decide. Whatever. You. Decide. I love you Sadie, more than anything. You are everything to me. I will do whatever it takes to fix our relationship."

She just stared at her plate.

"I mean that."

"I know Daddy... I just don't know what to do!" Her words were now pouring out as fast as she could string them together, "I mean, I know some girls at school that have terminated pregnancies, and I don't believe they're condemned or whatever, it's just what is, ya know? but then I keep hearing Sister Patricia's voice in my head, shouting about the sanctity of life and, and ... "she met my gaze with wet sparkling eyes as huge tears rolled perpetually down her flush baby soft cheeks. Her voice softened, "and then I think about the fact that it's OUR baby. Ours. Yours and mine together. And I just fall in love with it!"

"What are you saying, Sadie?" I queried. I was almost afraid of where this headed.

"I'm saying that I don't want to lose my virginity to a scalpel in some sterile soulless doctors office! Or to some plastic ridiculous looking dildo. I want YOU to take it. Please Daddy."

Now I was staring at MY plate. "Please don't ask me to do that." I whispered.

She burst into tears, nearly screaming at me. "Why not? Why? Why won't you do this for me?"

"Because I cant. "I was choking on the words.

"Why?" she was pleading now, "You already put your baby inside me, why not this?"

It was too much. "Because if I do, I will never be able to let you go!" I shouted.

She stopped dead and stared at me. "What do you mean Daddy?"

"I mean that if we do that. If we go that far... Baby, I've messed up your life enough. You need to be able to go on and go to college and meet some other man and be his wife ... and the thought of that makes me want to kill him. I love you, Sadie Marie! More that a father should ever love his daughter! And it's wrong and sick and I need to let you go. If I make love to you. We will both be lost."

"Daddy, don't you understand? I'm in love with you! That's why I could never hook up with boys. They never measured up to you! I want to be with you and no one else. Please, Daddy? Please do this for me?"

She walked over to me never breaking her gaze. She took my shoulders and turned me away from the table. Even sitting, I was taller than her. She was just so little. So innocent. So sweet. What was I doing? Was I really going to let this happen? Her sweet mouth neared mine. Just centimeters away. I could feel her wet breath on my lips, barely brushing. My cock immediately stood at attention.

"Stop..." I protested, feebly.

"Please..." She whispered. This was happening. Damn the consequences. We'd figure it out later, but right now, my baby girl needed her daddy, and I needed her.

The first kiss was tender. So, so soft. She cupped my face in her hands as I pulled her to me. Our kissing becoming more passionate by the second. Tongues writhing together as we moaned into each other's mouths, sharing breath.

I scooped her up with so little effort, it surprised me. I carried her up the stairs to my bedroom, and laid her on the bed. I was gonna do this right. I lowered myself on top of her, being careful not to crush her. I kissed her more passionately, our tongues dancing against each other. She cupped my face again and moaned into my mouth as I reached under her shirt to fondle her perfect breast, just barely a handful. I moaned back envisioning how swollen they would soon be.

"God, Daddy, I am so wet," she hissed through her teeth as I nibbled her ear.

"Then let's get these clothes out if the way, Princess." I stood, stripping down to nothing in a flash, then slowly removed her clothing, piece by piece, revealing her soft, pale skin. Then I laid next to her, half propped up on one elbow, exploring her smooth expanses with one hand as I kissed along her neck and collarbone. I paused with my hand on her torso, below her belly button, where my Baby was carrying my baby. I looked down to where my hand rested. She placed her hand over mine and pressed down lightly.

"It's there, Daddy. You put it there. Our baby." She lay there before me, perfect and wanton. Her hips undulating with need, but there was still insecurity in her eyes. The honey smell of her pussy was exhilarating. I knew what had to be next.

"Ok, Baby Girl. First things first. You know it's going to hurt, and I'm going to be as gentle as I can, but it can't be helped." She nodded, innocently chewing on her fingertip as she listened intently. "I'm going to try and ease it a bit by giving you an orgasm first. I'm going to kiss you. Down there. You tell me when I do something that feels good."

I positioned myself between her legs, delicately placing soft kisses down her inner thighs. She shuddered and mewled. She held her breath as I neared her already dripping pussy. Then, just as I placed the first lick upon her labia, she jolted and grabbed my head.

"Wait Daddy," she panted breathlessly "This is so much. I'm ... I'm nervous."

"You're ok, Princess. It's just me, your Daddy." I took one finger and stroked her cheek before tapping the tip of her nose. "You'll like this, I promise" I winked at her, and she flushed.

I slowly reached up under her knees and grabbed her hands in mine pulling them down alongside her body, and holding them tightly. I gently kissed around her outer labia, working my way with tortuously unhurried pace to her swollen rosebud clit, then flattened my tongue and licked up one side of it, around the top, and down the other side. She exhaled in a long low moan, straining slightly against my grip on her hands. She tasted as sweet as she smelled. I was intoxicated. I flicked my tongue and she gasped. I was now dripping precum onto the comforter. My cock was huge and hard and aching. But I had to get her there first, and it had to be a good one.

I pressed my tongue over the top of her clit hood and started massaging in little circles. Her yelp melted into the sexiest moan I'd ever heard. I enveloped her upper labia and clit with my lips and started applying light suctions, like when you bite into a super juicy peach and are trying to keep the juice from dribbling down your chin. Her smoky squeals egged me on, as I added little tongue motions to the suction. Her thighs started clamping down and she strained and writhed, unable to escape her pleasure. The squeals started to take on the form of words,

"Oh god Daddy! Yes Daddy! Don't stop, I'm gonna cum!"

Now came the hard part. I released my mouth's grip on her pussy and she cried out. "No!! Why did you stop??"

"I had to, Baby. When you cum, it has to be a big one. Trust Daddy," I cooed as I huffed hot breath on her pussy, then blew a cool stream right on her clit. She whimpered. I looked up over the landscape of her body. I released her wrists and my hands drifted over her beautiful, creamy skin. I squeezed her hips and then pressed my hands up her waist, feeling every rib as I made my way to her tits. My fingers rolled and pinched her protruding nipples. I kissed softly at the crook where her leg meets her hip. I kissed her mons, I kissed her thighs. I kissed her below her belly button where I had planted the seed of new life inside of her. Her fingers laced into my hair as she begged me to continue. I kept kissing around her sacred place as I took visual stock of her breath and heart rate. Satisfied that she had cooled off sufficiently, I began my assault again. This time keeping my hands on her budding breasts.

Her moans increased as I caressed her throbbing clit with my tongue, she liked it better when it was soft and flattened, massaging those circles over top of her clit hood, and along the sides. I alternated this with quick, sucking kisses right on her clit. She was glistening with sweat and strangling for breath. I released one breast and brought my hand down to her drooling hole. I felt her stiffen slightly as I pressed my thumb into her, but she didn't protest. I worked it in and out as far as I could, about up to the first knuckle. She was tight as finger cuffs. How was I going to even going to fit in there? I stroked and explored the thin veil of skin that my manhood would soon destroy. My cock jumped at the thought and I moaned into her pussy.

Clamping my lips around her and making the soft circles with my tongue, I began swirling my thumb at the entrance of her pussy. She gasped as her legs flew open wide in the splits. Oh, this was going to be fun. I could tell she was gearing up. She grasped desperately at my hair as she began to thrust in time with my swirling tongue. It was time. She inhaled, snapped her thighs around my ears and froze. A wail of exquisite ecstasy drifted from her lips, escalating to a shriek of intense release.

Her pussy spasmed violently, milking my thumb, trying to pull it even deeper. Her fluids gushed out over my hand. I groaned and grunted and drank her in. I strained to hold back my own orgasm. Wait for it, Old Man. Her bucking slowly subsided, her screaming softened to sobbing whimpers. I released her, licking gingerly at her labia. She was drenched and soft.

I moved up and lay beside her. She curled into my chest, still trembling. "Did that feel good, Baby?" I said, stroking the shaggy wet hair from her sweat soaked face. She turned those sparkling crystal eyes up to meet mine.

"So good, Daddy," she giggled.

"I'm glad Sweetheart. Are you ready?"

"I think so... "

I kissed her mouth. Her body rose up to meet me. I carefully rolled over top of her, placing my cock along her slit, stroking gently back and forth, smearing our mixed fluids all over us both. I was dying. I marveled again at how tiny she really was. Her head just came up to my collarbone, and when I stroked my cock forward so the base was at her pubic bone, the tip covered a good inch above her belly button.

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my sides. Realizing it was her nails, my eyes snapped up to meet hers. Her pupil were huge and a potent mix of fear and desire shone out of them. She was close ... again! I should have known. Her mother was always multi-orgasmic. An idea twinkled into my head.

"Ok Baby, here's what were gonna do," For some reason my voice had taken on the gentle sing-song tone that I used to use when she was little and had skinned her knee, or had a nightmare "Daddy is going to stick the tip in, just a little. Then I want you to rub your clit and get yourself off. Then Daddy will... Enter you." My cock twitched hard when I said those last words. A huge drop of precum dripped from the tip and pooled in her navel. It was a lie. A white lie. But I knew in order to make this easier on her, she was going to need it to happen in a very certain way, and she could NOT know when it was coming. Her forehead knitted together and she bit her lip. The trepidation in her eyes was palpable. I almost stopped, but she nodded her head and held me to her.

I kissed her deeply and passionately. My eyes started to sting. What I felt was so far beyond fatherly love, beyond any love I'd ever felt before. I broke the kiss and stared into her crystalline eyes.

"I love you, Sadie." A tear escaped down her cheek as she whispered.

"I love you too, Daddy."

I lifted up on my haunches and positioned myself at her entrance. I held her legs open and eased the tip inside. "Daddyyyy ..."She squealed.

"Its ok, Baby, you're alright. Daddy's here, Daddy's got you." I cooed. She was wet and white hot and so, so very tight. The throbbing purple head of my cock just barely fit past her lips when I felt the resistance of her maidenhood.

"Fffffffuck." I hissed through my teeth. I was already seeing stars. I shook my head and blinked hard. Blowing the air out of my lungs with a whoosh. Man up, Sir. You have a ways to go yet.

My cock absolutely dwarfed her pussy. Her sweet lips flowered like petals around my cock. Her clit like a little rosebud peeked out from her folds. It took all I had not to just ram into her. Everything in my body wanted to ravish her violently in pursuit of my own satisfaction. But this was not about me.

I glanced up at her face. She looked terrified.

"Baby, are you absolutely sure you want this?" I asked, one more time.

"Yes." She squeaked, her voice more husk than light.

"Alright then. Does it hurt?" I was still using that voice. It felt weird, but so hot. And I couldn't seem to stop doing it. And she seemed to be responding to it, so what the hell?

"A little. Its really stretching me. Your just so big, Daddy!" her lower lip pouted out little and my cock throbbed again. She jumped, so I tightened my grip on her ankles and winced, flexing every muscle to keep from cumming right then.

"I know Sweetie, I know. Daddy's cock is just so big for Baby's tiny little pussy. Why don't you play with your baby clitty, hm? Can you cum for Daddy, Princess? C'mon, cum for Daddy."

Whimpering, she moved her hand down to her dripping pussy, and began working fervently at her clit. I slowly began working the head of my cock in and out a little, never fully disengaging from her tender slit. Her muscles began to ease just a bit, and she even began to fuck back at me.

She was rubbing furiously at her pussy and her moans had been reduced to sobbing, machine-gun bursts of 'ohs' and 'oos'. Her eyes were fixed on where our bodies met. Her abs flexing under the layer of girly softness that clung to her body. Her other hand grabbed under her thigh, pulling forward to steady herself so she wouldn't lose sight of our meeting place.

"Yeessss Baby." I seethed. "Oh, look how pretty my Baby Girl is. Look how sexy her little body is, and her teeny tiny pussy wrapped so tight around Daddy's big cock."

I was thrusting a little more now, straining lightly against her hymen... but it wasn't time yet. She wailed, convulsing in a desperate play for release. Almost there. I began pulling all the way out and then entering her again and again, jacking our fluids down the length of my cock with one hand in preparation for what was coming next.

Her face twisted and her eyes flashed. This was it. Her mouth opened in a silent scream as I felt her pussy contract, pulling me in, coating me with viscous fluid. I snatched her hand away from her spasming pussy and pinned it to the mattress while hoisting one of her legs over my elbow with the other arm. I lunged forward, pushing hard. She tried to scream but the shock strangled it in her throat. I pumped once, and felt a little give, but she was too damn tight. I pulled out just a bit and thrust even harder as she futilely tried to escape from this invasion. Suddenly, I felt a pop and sunk it in nearly to the hilt when the tip met another, deeper wall and I stopped. Then she did scream.

I let her hand and leg go and propped myself above her with my elbows on either side of her head, while keeping her pinned under my hips. I felt like I was crushing her, the sheer width of my hip bones forcing her legs wide. Her hands pushed against my chest and her heels against the bed, trying desperately to unseat our union.

"Oh God, take it out! Please Daddy! It's too big! It hurts Daddy! Oh God it hurts so much! Oh daddy, please! Please, please!" she begged. But I would not relent. I bent my neck and kissed her forehead while I cooed to her.

"Shhhh... shh shh shh ... it's ok Baby. The worst part is over. Next time it won't hurt so much. Hush now. Daddy's got you. You'll be alright." She slowly stopped struggling and began to relax beneath me. I lifted slightly, still making sure not to move within her. She looked up at me with tears continuing to slip down her face. I wiped them with the thumb that had been inside her, and then for some reason I don't quite understand, licked them from my hand. The mix of salt tears and sweet girl cum mingled on my tongue, making my cock twitch again and release just a tiny spurt of cum inside of her. I breathed deeply several times and focused on relaxing my body. I opened my eyes and looked down at the tiny Goddess beneath me. She was watching me with close fascination.

"Daddy. Your eyes. The pupils are so ... big."

I swallowed. Time for the next part.

"Sadie, Daddy's needs to start moving now, ok?" She began to whine in protest. "Just a little bit Sadie-bug. Just a little." I began to ever so slightly thrust. Just centimeters. She was so tight it almost hurt. I could feel every ripple of her inner core.

"Relax. That's it, Baby Girl. Keep breathing. Oh, you are making Daddy feel soooo good, Sweetheart." She gritted her teeth, and started to pant faster like she was gearing up to cry.

"Shh, just breathe. You've got to breathe Sweetie. Big deep breaths. There you go. It's almost over." She was somehow getting even wetter. She began to buck back a little, mewling with every thrust.

"Oh fuck yes. A little more now, that's it, Princess, move with me... Good girl. Oh, FUCK Sadie! You're doing good, Baby. Take Daddy's big dick. You can do it. There you go. Good girl, Baby."

I pulled out about and inch and felt her pussy juice and first blood trickle down, coating my balls. her fingers dug into my biceps. She winced, forcing another tear down her cheek,

"It still really stings Daddy." She whimpered.

"I know Sweetheart, but it's not as bad, right? Soon you're going to love this." I still had about an inch of cock left to give her. I kept thinking if I could get my pubic bone up against her clit, maybe the pleasure would ease the pain. I pressed a little deeper and she yelped as the head of my cock hit her cervix.