Sadie and Daddy: An Unexpected Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry Baby. I'm sorry. Daddy doesn't want to hurt you." Hmm... let's rethink this...

I lifted off of her and sat back on my haunches again, holding her ankles wide. I pulled about half way out, then slid back in. This time she didn't protest. I did it again, and she moaned. I watched her face as I slowly, smoothly thrusted my straining cock into her. She mauled at her breasts and threw her head back.

"Is it better now, Baby? Is Daddy's big cock still hurting you?"

"Not as much Daddy. It's starting to feel really good. Somewhere inside."

"Good, Princess. Daddy's dick is supposed to feel good. It wants to make you feel really good."

I looked down at our joining and marveled at her stretched opening. The veins in my shaft bulged with every efforted push. Then I noticed something that nearly made me cum right there. I could see her stomach moving. She was so small that I could see the motion of my cock as it moved within her. Thrusting and receding with every movement. I let go of her ankles and she spread her legs wide as she had before. Completely opening to me. I couldn't hold out any more. I placed one hand where I saw the movement, and steadied myself with the other.

"Sadie, Sweetheart," I gasped, still keeping my steady pace, "I'm going to make you cum again in a minute, but right now, it's Daddy's turn, ok? Daddy needs to cum in you."

"Ok Daddy," she panted.

"Good girl. Stay just like that, ok?" This was going to take all my concentration. I couldn't just ram into her, burying myself to the hilt, like I wanted to. She was still broken and tender inside. This was going to have to be somewhat controlled.

I increased my pace just a hair, and started pulling out further. Pressing down with my hand I could feel my cock head penetrating deep inside her fragile body. It was coming. I glanced up to see those crystal blue eyes burning into my soul. I thrust a little too hard and she winced and bit her lip.

"I know, Sweetheart, I know... it's so tender inside your little baby pussy. It's almost over, Princess. Just a little bit more. I'm almost there. Oh God, Sadie, you are so fucking tight!" I felt my balls clench, and I stopped dead as deep as I dared to go. I looked down at my massive cock, surrounded by a wet, glistening, impossibly stretched little pussy, and came with a roar. It was like all the tension from my body melted out through the tip of my dick. I shuddered as I felt my cock spasm under my hand. Rope after rope of cum launched into her tiny body. I could hear Sadie whimpering as if from a distance. My orgasm began to subside as the world went white for a split second. I fell forward, bracing myself with one hand on the bed. Sucking air into my lungs like I'd been 10 meters deep in the ocean.

Sweat dripped from my face onto Sadie's perfect skin. When my vision cleared, I turned my gaze to her face. She was completely still and silent. Her forearms covering her breasts as her hands in tight fists under her chin. She was watching me, her eyes wide. Little tremors of delight continued to course through me as my cock, still hard, tried to pump every last drop into my sweet Baby Girl. She was trembling, letting out little gasps with each twitch of my spent dick.

"Are you ok, Baby? Daddy didn't hurt you too badly did he?"

"No Daddy. Not too badly. It feels much better now."

"That's good, Princess. That's good. Do you want to feel even better? Do you want to cum again? Do you want to cum with Daddy's big dick inside you?" I began toying gingerly with her sweet pussy lips and clit. Feather light touches, stroking the sensitive skin around where I had invaded her.

"Oh God yes, Daddy!" she huffed "Please, Daddy, please ... "her eyes flashed and one eyebrow raised ever so slightly as she looked me dead in the eye, "Make your Sadie-bug cum."

Oh GOD. I would have given anything to dive into her and make that little pussy pay for such talk, but the head of my cock was almost pained by the fury of my orgasm, and I was beginning to barely soften inside her. And, well, I simply wasn't as young as I used to be. I was going to need some recovery time. But I was satisfied knowing that one day, before too long, I was going to drill the ever-loving fuck out of this girl, and she was going to learn to take every inch of what I could give her.

I leaned over and brushed my lips against her forehead while I spoke, "Ok Baby. Do you want to play with your little clitty yourself, or do you want Daddy to do it?"

"You do it Daddy. It feels better when you do it."

"Whatever my Princess needs," I said before devouring her lips with mine.

I leaned back one more time. I was still hard enough to stay wedged inside her. I ran my thumb around her entrance, wetting it with slickness, and drawing it up to her hard, swollen clit. I began to massage it in the same pattern I'd done with my tongue. Up one side, around the top, down the other, carefully avoiding the underside of the tip, as she said that was too sensitive. I placed my fingers flat on her pubic bone and flicked my thumb side to side over her clit hood. She began to writhe beneath me, undulating her hips as her pussy began milking my shaft. It was almost too much. My cock head was so sensitive, and her motions were making her ever tighter, but I knew she needed this after all that pain. I owed it to her. Besides, my cock had decided it wasn't going to go totally soft any time soon, so at least I had that to offer her now.

I carefully pinched the base of her clit between my thumb and forefinger. I slowly jacked her tiny clit in time with her thrusts. Pulling the hood forward over the tip and back down with every stroke. This elicited a strong reaction. As her moans took on a guttural quality before turning into words.

"Oh fuck, Daddy! Oh my God! Oh! I can feel your cock inside me! Up in my belly! Oh God! What are you doing to my clit? Oh Daddy, it's so good! Oh Daddy make me cum, PLEASE!!"

"Good girl, Sadie. You're such a good girl. It's ok, Baby. Cum for Daddy. It's ok to cum on Daddy's cock. Daddy likes it when Sadie's baby pussy cums on his dick. It makes Daddy very happy. Don't you want Daddy to be happy? Make Daddy happy and cum on his dick." I coaxed.

"Yes Daddy! Yes Daddy! Don't stop Daddy! Yes, yes, yes... Oh GAAAHHHHD!!" She wailed and thrashed, grasping desperately at the bed as though she might go flying. Her back arched hard as her raspberry nipples thrusted toward the ceiling. Her pussy clamped down so hard, trying to milk even more cum from my aching cock, that I cried out. Clear pussy juices shot out around my shaft, soaking the comforter beneath. It seemed to go on forever. Finally spent she collapsed onto the bed and put her hands over her eyes, gasping for breath.

I let her come down a bit before I spoke.

"Baby, Daddy has to take his cock out now. It's going to feel a little funny, and it might sting a little bit, but Daddy is right here. Ok? Daddy's not going anywhere. What I need you to do is take a big breath in and hold it while I count to 3. Then I want you to exhale and focus on relaxing every muscle in your body, and I'll pull it out, ok?"

She nodded, "Ok Daddy. I'm ready."

"Your such a good girl, Sadie. Ok, here we go, big breath!" She closed her eyes and inhaled. I watched her belly rise as she filled her lungs. Soon that would be how she would always look, belly swollen with new life... Later, Old Man. Time enough for fantasy later.

"1...2...3. Now relax... good. Good girl." She surrendered herself to the bed. I couldn't resist pressing my hand down again on her belly so I could feel it as I carefully slithered out from her honey pot.

"Ooowwww," She moaned, as I exited, her brow furrowing. I leaned back and surveyed the aftermath. Just a tiny stain of bright red graced the blanket. My Baby had just given me her virginity. I was her first. My eyes roamed up her body to her glowing face. Her eyes shone like diamonds. I was hopelessly in love.

She reached out to me with both hands, "Come here, Daddy." She whispered.

I crawled up the bed and gathered her into my arms. She curled into me and sighed.

"How do you feel, Princess?" I asked as I kissed her forehead, and stroked her back with my fingertips.

"I feel amazing, Daddy. It really hurt for a minute, but then it wasn't so bad. And that last part was unreal. I've NEVER had an orgasm like that."

"Oh, no?" I chuckled

"No!" she insisted, raising up to look me in the eye. "With you inside me... that full feeling while you were playing with my clitty? I thought I might die, I came so hard. And then when you pulled out, my pussy felt so... empty." She laid her head back onto my chest. "Thank you for doing that for me. Any other way would have just been awful!"

"Don't thank me Sadie-bug. I should thank you, for trusting me with this."

I wrapped her in my arms and squeezed her as tightly as I dared. Then I took one finger and lifted her chin up to face me. I looked deeply into those crystal blue eyes.

"I will never abandon you, Sadie. Never. I love you with everything in me. I will always provide for you and protect you. And, if you wish, for our baby."

Her eyes overflowed and she smiled. "Daddy, are you saying you want to raise our baby? Together?"

"Yes. I want that very badly. But only if that's what you want too. You're happiness means more to me than anything."

"Oh yes, Daddy! Yes! It's what I want! I want it so much!" she smothered my face with kisses as I held her tightly to me. A plan was already forming in my head. If we extended our vacation, she could give birth in Europe ... Time for that later. I still had one more thing to do for my Sweet Baby.

"Sadie, I'm going to run you a bath in the big tub. It'll make the rest of the pain go away."

"Ok Daddy." She smiled. "My poor pussy does ache something awful," she pouted her lower lip, teasingly, before jumping up on all fours. "Ill be right there. I need to use the bathroom first." I playfully smacked her bubble butt as she crawled off the bed and pattered down the hall to her bathroom.

I got up and stripped the soiled comforter off the bed, grabbing a blanket from the bench. Then I made my way to my bathroom. I threw some towels into the warmer and ran the bath, not too hot. I still had some oils and things left from when my wife was alive. I dug through what was there and found a bottle of Epsom salts with calendula flowers. That should do the trick.

Sadie came up behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist resting her soft cheek against my back.

"Sorry I took so long. That DID hurt." she mumbled. I turned and hoisted her up in my arms. I kissed her sweet petal soft lips.

"I'm sorry it had to hurt ,Baby. This should be feel much better." I stepped over into the huge oval shaped tub. I set her in the water and then lowered myself in behind her. She contentedly sighed as she leaned back against me. I grabbed the sponge from the side table and dunked it into the water. I brought it up to her neck and squeezed, letting the water cascade out over her shoulder.

"Mmmm ... "she moaned. "This does feel better, Daddy."

I continued sponging her for a while. Delighting in every sigh of satisfaction. With the other hand I began to explore her body. Smoothing over her firm tits, aching at the sensation of her nipples, hard under my palm. Trailing down over her soft stomach toward her tiny pussy. I gently caressed her sacred box. Lacing my fingers in and out gently between the folds. Cupping her mons in my hand I whispered, "How about this part? Does that feel better, Sweetheart?"

"Yes Daddy," she cooed. My cock was stirring again, but I knew she wouldn't be able to take any more tonight. I would have to wait a day or two. She grabbed my hand, gently moving it up to her belly, then covering it with her own. If I tried hard enough, I could almost imagine feeling the baby dancing in her womb. Little bubbles of joyous movement beneath my palm. We sat there for a good 20 minutes, while I replayed the evening's events in my mind. Then something occurred to me. I began to feel really foolish about my "kiss you down there," comment...

"Sadie, when you said that you had, um, practiced things with the girls at school, what did you mean exactly?"

She let out an embarrassed giggle and covered her breasts. It was adorable.

"Well ..." she began hesitantly, "We would, like, make out and touch each other. Sometimes we'd, um, rub together a little, through our underwear."

I could tell she was blushing hard.

"Did you ever eat each other out?" I pressed, "Like how I did?" I kissed her hair and squeezed her.

"Well, Genevieve and I tried once, but we had no idea what we were doing. It just felt weird, so we stopped. Not like when you did it. That was amazing. "

"I see ..." I couldn't help grinning. "I'm glad I could make you feel good, Sweetheart."

Soon Sadie began to yawn.

"Are you getting sleepy, Princess?" I asked.

"Yes, Daddy. I'm worn out."

"Ok, give me a second." I crawled out of the tub and grabbed the towels from the warmer. Wrapping one around me. I then lifted Sadie from the tub and set her on the mat, kneeling before her. Taking the warm towel, I slowly, reverently began to dry her. Smoothing the soft fluffy cloth over her pink flushed skin. I reached around and cradled her ass in one hand, slightly lifting her and causing her legs to part. She steadied herself with hands on my shoulders. I kissed her mouth tenderly as my other hand cupped her pussy in the towel. I squeezed lightly, massaging any lingering wetness from her delicate, bruised flesh. I broke the kiss and threw the towel toward the hamper. Then stood and removed my own. I towered over her as she looked up at me. I felt completely exposed. I was at her mercy. This tiny blonde creature had trusted me with everything. Was carrying my child. I would do anything for her.

I cradled her up in my arms again and carried her back to the bed. I laid her in it and crawled in beside her. We laid like we had that first night, her hair on my chest, my arms around her. We drifted off to a deep slumber in no time.

To be continued