Sadie & Her Sinners Ch. 02

Story Info
Sadie meets her fellow Sinners. Let the sinning begin.
6.1k words
4.5
3.4k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apparently Carnal Industries has an ongoing series called Carnal Sinners where a girl and various men move in together and basically fuck each other's brains out until their contracts are fulfilled. It sounds...well, I'm probably supposed to say it sounds horrifying but in all honesty it sounds enticing...exciting...delicious...orgasmic. After what Nicholas deemed a successful screen test, I signed on the dotted line and here we are a week later and I'm being sent off to a stylist where I'm to be "dealt with" according to Mr. Crane.

Being a Sinner comes with some major perks- 24/7 access to any of the Carnal Luxury Spa Center, early and exclusive access to all of Crane's fashion lines, immediate entrance into almost any club in Miami, but for sure any Club owned by Carnal Industries. I'm no longer an amateur porn star. I'm about to be one of the most well known sex workers in the United States, if not the world.

If I take a moment, I know it's going to overwhelm me, so instead I pull my Nissan into the parking lot of the luxury spa that Crane's assistant has sent me to. From my understanding, the next few months are going to be filmed almost like a reality show. Me and eight men are going to move into the Carnal House. There will be a round the clock film crew and we are encouraged and expected to have as much impromptu sex and drama as our hearts desire. In addition to that, though, I've signed on for 16 Sinner Premium films. That's two films for each week in the house.

It's a daunting future, but the money I'm going to make off this will set me up for the rest of my life. When I spoke with Crane's lawyers and my personal lawyer, I was assured that I will come out of this a very happy woman.

I haven't met the other eight Sinners yet. Apparently, the eight men I screen tested with were not actually the men I was going to be paired with. I'll be meeting my Sinners tonight. After an afternoon of pampering it seems.

When I walk into the spa I'm met with a seven foot tall Amazonian woman with a dazzling smile and the most distracting golden eyes. I smile as she looks me up and down with the biggest grin. Dressed in a striped belted blazer mini dress and thigh high stilettos, the woman looks like she eats men for breakfast.

"Oh, honey, they are going to eat you up. I'm jealous." The deep, masculine voice eerily echoes my thoughts, which startles me, but a rush of warm welcome spreads through my chest. She's a drag queen and Queens have a way of making you feel on top of the world.

"Maybe I can arrange a tag team?" I offer with a wicked grin and my new friend throws her head back in laughter.

"Ooh, I like you. Sadie, I'm Goldie. I'll be your personal stylist today and for all of your shoots. I've been with Carnal Industries for seven years, if you've got questions, honey, I'm your girl." I accept the hand she holds out, laughing when she bends way down to kiss my cheeks.

"Lovely to meet you. Your shoes are amazing!" Goldie looks down at her seven inch stripper heels and I do, too. The platform alone is nearly six inches and the boots go all the way up her legs stopping mid-thigh.

"Carnal originals. They haven't dropped yet. I'll get you a pair today." She winks and I giggle. This is going to be fun. "Okay, first up, we're going to get you in the pools, then a seaweed wrap. We're not going to do a massage today, unfortunately we just don't have time, but you can come back anytime and Drea will make room for you on the schedule. After the wrap, we've got a Hollywood wax, mani/pedi, haircut, color, and blowout. After all that, we're going to go through all of the clothing to make sure everything fits properly and see what we like, what we hate, and what we need to order more of. Then, we'll get you dressed and sent on your way. Sounds good?" I blink at her, astonished that she remembered that all.

"Yes, ma'am." Goldie rolls her eyes.

"Call me ma'am again and I'll arrange for you to get flogged."

"Yes, ma'am," I repeat with a grin.

"Cheeky, girl! Come, we've a busy day!"

When I leave the spa hours later, my hair is a little more platinum, my light pink manicure has been replaced with french tips, my toenails are white, and every inch of my skin has been scrubbed and waxed smooth. I've even had my teeth whitened. I've got seven massive suitcases filled with clothing, an entire rack of garment bags holding gowns, and fifty seven pairs of shoes being sent over to the house. With a catalog that I can order from on the company's card. Honestly, I feel like a celebrity. As I'm sliding into my car, I check my phone for what's next on the itinerary.

3:30- meet with production team at HQ

Okay, let's do this. The drive isn't too long, maybe twenty minutes. So, I play loud music and ignore a phone call from my mother. I'm surprised when the security guy at the gate directs me to a specific parking spot, and even more gobsmacked when I notice it has a sign on it.

Reserved for Sinners

The sign is gold, pristine. And when I look to my left and right there are eight other parking spots with the signs. And each spot has a car in it. I bite my lip and nervous butterflies take flight in my stomach. Am I about to meet my fellow sinners? Reaching across to the passenger seat for my new Valentino purse, I take a deep breath and steel myself.

Carnal Industries' Miami HQ is an eighty five story building. The entire structure is polished glass and steel and is the second tallest building in Miami. The unique thing about this specific building is there are no outside businesses. It's all in house. All eighty five stories are exclusive to Crane Industries. Even the apartments and penthouses are said to only be rented out to Crane's stars and employees.

"Hi, may I help you?" The woman behind the desk asks and I smile kindly.

"Sadie Fowler, I have a meeting with production at 3:30." The girl's eyes widen.

"They're expecting you. You'll be going all the way up to the penthouse on eighty fifth." She hands me a lanyard with a card on it. I raise a brow. It's an employee badge. "There's limited access after the seventieth. You'll need that to get up." I nod.

"Do I return it after?" The girl laughs.

"No. It's yours. You're a Sinner now. There aren't many doors that won't open for you." I don't miss the awe or the jealousy in her tone. I clear my throat.

"Well, thank you. I think." I turn and stride to the bank of elevators across the lobby, my heels, seven inch thigh highs to match Goldie's, echoing nicely on the granite floors. I can feel the swish of my dress against the bare tops of my thighs and it gives me the confidence boost I need right now. I ride the elevator up in tense silence and when the doors open into a luxury penthouse, the first thing I see is a massive chandelier and marble floors. The next is a wall of windows with a breathtaking view of downtown Miami and the Bay. I forget for a moment that I'm expected in a meeting and walk closer to the windows, the sun shining brightly as I look down on the world from above.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" I startle and turn to see a man I don't recognize, but who's clearly been standing there longer than I have. "I"m sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I thought you knew I was here."

"No, I guess I didn't see you." Although saying that out loud it seems ludicrous. The man is massive. At least six feet tall, taller I'm sure, but he's built like a truck. I'm surprised he can find shirts to fit into, although the one he's got on now is snug. His face is rugged, tough, but as he laughs, his features soften and I find he is rather attractive. Sexy, even.

"I don't hear that a lot," He has an accent, but I can't place it. I smile and turn my body towards his.

"Sadie," I offer my hand and gasp when his massive one engulfs my tiny one entirely.

"Sevan. Pleasure to meet you. Come, everyone is on the balcony." He keeps my hand in his and guides me through the living space and to where there is a group outside. I don't fail to notice that I am the only female present. Nicholas Crane is standing talking to Theo. I recognize one other man from my screen test. I think his name is Angel. Big guy, but nice enough. Respectful, or as respectful as one can be when you're shoving your cock down a girl's throat while a group of people watch on. I'm assuming this group consists of the men I am going to be fucking.

"Sadie! Welcome, so glad you could join us. Listen, let's do introductions and then we can get started." I look around and smile as everyone turns their attention to me. Woah. Everyone is so tall. And large. I'm barely five feet tall and everyone else is definitely over six.

"Sadie, you've met Theo and Angel. Next to you is Sevan, he's been with us for seven months now. Across the way is Rōnin, we poached him two years ago, one of my better decisions." A few polite chuckles ring out and we move on. "Next to Rōnin are the twins, Avi and Ryder. They're breakout stars, only three months in, but I'm sure you'll be extremely satisfied with their capabilities. Finally we have Leif and Dion. Both of whom have been with Carnal for a little over two years.

"Guys, meet your girl, Sadie." I look around at each of them as they each look at me and I bite my lip.

"We've got cameras set up in every room and crew set up and ready to go whenever you are. Consider this your first official film. You've got the whole night. Order whatever food you want. In the morning, Carnal House will be ready for you guys to move into." I don't know why, but I didn't expect to be filming tonight. I try hard not to let my shock register on my face, "You nine are the official new faces of Carnal House. Make me proud." And with that, Nicholas Crane leaves nine consenting adults to have an orgy in his penthouse. Um...What?

There's a beat of awkward silence and Theo smirks at me.

"You look cute. Did you bleach anything else?" I raise an eyebrow.

"You won't get close enough to find out, Theo. That million and one hasn't hit my account yet. But I will thoroughly enjoy finding out if you get bleached. Have you ever had a Hollywood?" I inquire and Theo shakes his head. I smirk.

"Maybe I'll add that to my list of requirements." Angel laughs and slaps Theo on the back.

"Tough luck dude. But he's right though. You do look good." I smile and look him up and down. He looks basically the same.

"No makeover for you guys?" I look around and eye them all, noting that they're all wearing designer.

"We've been in the game long enough, we know the drill by now." I grin and raise a brow.

"Who got waxed today, show of hands." I laugh when Dion, Ryder and Avi raise their hands.

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours," I waggle my eyebrows and everyone laughs with me.

"So, how does this usually work? The closest I've come to a gang bang is running a train with a few girls and that was choreographed and meticulously planned." I bite my lip and look at the men around me who are much more experienced in the industry we're in. Sevan steps closer and moves in behind me, placing his hands on my shoulders and kneading the muscles gently. I didn't even realize I was tense.

"Normally, we have a director calling the shots. I think they are expecting us to bond and explore our chemistry with each other. There are no rules tonight. We just have to go with the flow." I sigh a little and close my eyes, leaning into his touch. When I open my eyes I look directly at Angel.

"Come here," I say and he nods, setting his drink down on the table on his way to us. I bite my lip and then moan when Sevan digs a little deeper.

"She sounds damn good," someone says and Angel chuckles.

"You should hear her when she's got a cock in her mouth," I grin.

"Is that an offer?" Angel's lips tilt and he slides his hands in my hair, tilting my head back so I"m looking up at him. My hands go to his shirt and I wait almost in a trance for him to kiss me.

"Hmm. I wouldn't want to ruin your lipstick," Angel's voice has gotten deeper, and with it his accent thickens. I shiver. I almost want him to switch to Spanish. I didn't realize I had a thing for accents until today. First Sevan, and now Angel. Interesting. Angel's lips descend and he brushes them along my jaw, his teeth nipping at the skin. I unintentionally let out a tiny whimper.

"It's waterproof," I murmur, my eyes falling closed as his lips find my earlobe and capture it. Oh, That's nice.

"I don't know if that's good enough, what do you think, Sevan?" Sevan chuckles and his hands slide down my arms, taking the straps of my dress with it.

"Kissing causes a lot of friction. Her lipstick is definitely going to smudge." I bite my bottom lip to stop any more noises from escaping my mouth when two large palms slide under the bottom of my bra and form to the shape, squeezing firmly. My nipples are already peaked and hard and the sensation of Sevan's palms against them is incredible.

"It's a lip stain. Totally smudge proof." Angel's lips move to my neck and I thrust my hips back hoping to grind my ass back against Sevan's dick. Unfortunately, even in these killer heels, I'm too short. Sevan pinches my nipples gently and I smirk.

"Harder, Sevan. If you're going to be a tease, do it right." A startled laugh leaves Angel's mouth and I open my eyes to look at those around me.

"Let's get one thing straight. I may be a lot smaller than you, but I'm not a fragile doll. I'll let you know if something is too much, but I expect the same from all of you. We respect each other."

"Yes, ma'am." the twins say simultaneously and I smirk.

"Call me ma'am again and I'll have you flogged." Theo barks out a laugh and Avi grins.

"Ooh, Mommy Sadie is a sadist. Hot." I laugh and it's as if there was an unspoken cue. Everyone converges. Angel helps me remove my dress the rest of the way and then I'm thrown over Dion's shoulder, a playful slap to my ass echoes through the living space as we go inside. We stop in the living room and someone takes advantage of my legs being in the air by removing my thong.

"Set her down so we can see her," I don't recognize the voice but Dion does what he's told and my body slides down his massive one deliciously. He grins.

"You're a tiny thing, aren't you."

"It's a whole category. You're going to destroy me. I'm almost afraid to ask what your dick size is." His grin widens.

"It's a whole category." I wince. BBC. Yup. I'm fucked. In more ways than one.

"Theo, maybe instead of a dildo, Dion can peg you instead." I tease, throwing a wink over towards the man himself. He rolls his eyes.

"Your obsession with my ass is telling." I look him up and down.

"I'll admit, you have a nice ass. Not as nice as mine, but it's decent. I bet it'll look even better with nine inches of BBC in it." I look over at Dion and he winks.

"Ten." I roll my eyes.

"You're definitely getting a blow job tonight." I look around the room.

"Who here has the smallest dick?" No one answers and I frown. "What- you haven't had a bathroom run-in or pissing match yet? No dossier with all of your statistics provided by Crane? Brown hair, green eyes, seven inch cock?" I huff. "The easy way it is, then. Everyone strip and circle around."

"You're not actually going to measure our penises?" I roll my eyes at the question.

"No, silly. I'm going to suck you all off in a circle and the two who don't have monster sized cocks are going to rail me. The others are going take turns fucking my mouth. Up until this point, I've been taking strap ons and fingers. BBC is a BB-NO for now." I look at Dion. "No offense. I'm sure you'll rock my world in a week or so." Dion smiles kindly.

"Your comfort is priority here, sweetheart." No one moves and I raise a brow. Rolling my eyes I remove my bra, leaving me only in my thigh high boots. Those will stay on. As if I've flipped a switch there's a rush of activity as all of the men start stripping. I try not to gape or drool as eight verified porn stars rush into a circle around me fully naked. What have I done to deserve this? A quick survey shows me that all of them are packing. Even with semis, I can tell that I'm screwed. What is Carnal feeding these boys? I bite my lip and then as gracefully as I possibly can I drop to my knees.

"Ryder?" I question and I'm met with a chuckle.

"Avi. Ryder's next to me." I nod, then grab his cock in my hands.

"Nice to meet you," I murmur and wrap my lips around the tip. He's salty, but clean. I can tell he's showered recently and I appreciate the obvious effort he's gone to. I suck on the tip then turn my head and slide my tongue along the length of him, before going back to the tip so I can bob my head a few times. As he grows longer and thicker I realize there's no way Avi is going to be small. I groan and Avi moans a little. I pull back and then look up at him as I slacken my jaw. His eyes are a very nice shade of green and I hold his gaze as I push forward and swallow his cock so that my lips touch his pelvis.

"Fuck," he curses and his hands go to my head, holding me in place for a moment. I pull back and he doesn't restrict me. Saliva pools from my mouth and a string connects me to his cock as I breathe.

I turn and crawl to the next person, smiling.

"Hello, Leif."

"Hi, Sadie."

"Can I please have your cock?" Leif's brown eyes twinkle and he makes a by all means gesture. Gently I grab his fully erect cock and slide my hands up and down the length. Christ. He's the same size as fucking Avi. I press a kiss to the tip and meet Leif's gaze as I wrap my lips around his cock. He's a little wider than Avi. Smoother too. I bob my head up and down and Leif reaches down to caress my face.

"Beautiful." I drop my gaze and continue bobbing, then thank him for the compliment by taking him all the way down my throat too. However, I pull back immediately and then repeat the movement, doing this a few times. After a few moments, I release his cock with a soft pop sound and move on to my next target.

Leif palms my ass as I crawl away and I pause to shake it a little for him.

"Theo," I greet and the man smirks at me. I glance down and notice that he does in fact have a large cock. Damn. It disappoints me that he can back up his Big Dick Energy with an actual Big Dick. Lucky for me, that dick is going to be doing wonderful things for me. Just not right now. I reach out and palm Theo's aforementioned dick, gazing into the man's eyes. His smirk slowly falls away as mine appears. My grip on his dick tightens.

"Just because you have a dick, doesn't mean you have to act like one." His jaw drops and I let go of the cock and crawl over to Angel.

After spending a few minutes sucking and licking Angel's cock, which really isn't much different in size from the other three, Angel stops me by pushing my head back. He grabs me by the hair and pulls me up, kissing me gently at first, but I moan and open my mouth, enjoying the slide of his tongue against mine. His grip on my hair tightens and I gasp into his mouth when someone slaps my ass. Probably Theo. Dick.

"What was that for?" I ask when he pulls back and the Cuban grins.

"You were right. Your lipstick hasn't smeared even a little and you've been giving blowjobs for twenty minutes. I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong." I grin and stand up for another kiss. As soon as we part I turn and find myself pressed against Rōnin, he steadies me and I grip his forearms as he leans down to kiss me. Someone comes up behind me and grasps my ass, jiggling it. Another person reaches forwards and pinches one of my nipples. I moan into Rōnin's mouth and he bites my lip.

"This is- here," before I can say a word one of the twins has me lifted in the air, my back to his chest. The other twin comes up and steals my breath in a surprisingly hot kiss that leaves me panting and wanting more. He tries to pull away but I wrap my legs around him and keep him there, sliding my hands into his hair. He smiles against my mouth and I fight a responding smile.

12