Sadie & Her Sinners Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hands are everywhere- my breasts, my thighs, my sides, my hair, it's sensation overload and I whimper when someone pulls my face away from my current kisser. Thankfully, the other twin replaces him and he seems to be just as skilled. The angle is weird considering how far I have to turn my neck, but it's worth it. One thing about kissing professional sex workers is they know what they're doing. I gasp into the twin's mouth when my legs are spread and suddenly there are fingers spreading my labia and toying with my clit.

"Fuck, man. Look how wet she is." I moan as two fingers are easily pushed into me, my lips loosening from who I believe to be Ryder's. He adjusts his grip on my body and it occurs to me that a man is holding me up effortlessly for three other men to spread me apart for the strangest bout of oral sex I've ever participated in. But my thoughts all scatter when two people hold my legs wide open and Rōnin drops to his knees, burying his face in my cunt and breathing deeply.

"You smell divine," I glance down and all I get is a wicked grin, a wink and then the man licks me from asshole to clit in one solid move. If I wasn't being restrained, I'd have bucked my hips and writhed, but as it is I'm forced to be still and take the pleasure.

I'm itching to grab onto Rōnin's hair, but with the position I'm in, I can't so instead I grab onto Ryder's forearms. The man is showing no strain or discomfort from holding me the way he is. Jesus. That in and of itself is incredibly hot. The strength it must take. I may be small, but I'm still a fully grown one hundred and twenty pound woman. Rōnin circles my clot with his tongue and I open my eyes, wanting to watch him pleasure me, but instead I catch sight of Theo, sitting back on the couch, eyes hooded as his hand pumps his own cock. I notice that his gaze is fixated on our little group and the thought that maybe, just maybe he isn't as unaffected as he tries to appear is such a turn on. I've wanted this man to want me since I laid eyes on him, and this is proof that he does. Triumph courses through my veins along with pleasure and I cry out as Rōnin brushes my g spot with his fingers, curling his digits to do it again. I watch a satisfied smirk play on Rōnin's face, my juices shining on his lips, as Sevan, one of the other's standing close by, stops giving himself a handjob and instead reaches over to play with my clit.

"Oh, shit! Fuck! Please, please, please. Don't stop!" I beg and throw my head back against Ryder's shoulder, eyes shutting of their own accord. I force them open and lock them on Theo, biting my lip as my orgasm takes over and enjoying every second of pleasure that washes over Theo's face.

Ryder gently places me on the ground, keeping a hold on me until he's sure I'm steady on my feet. Without a word, I stride over to Theo, who is clearly surprised, but his hands go to my ass as soon as I straddle him. I slide my fingers through his hair, gripping the strands firmly. His eyes are wide, pupils blown, and his breathing is picking up speed. I press my lips to the corner of his mouth, nipping gently at his bottom lip then glide my lips along his jawbone to his ear, drawing his earlobe in between my lips and flicking it with my tongue. I tilt his head and lick a stripe down his throat, enjoying the flutter of his pulse. He smells amazing, there is a hint of expensive cologne, but he also smells like sweat and sex and male. It's intoxicating.

I slide my hands down his chest and grin when I come in contact with the evidence of his earlier orgasm.

"A bit soon, don't you think?" Theo raises an eyebrow.

"You insist that you aren't going to fuck me until the money hits your account, That takes 5 to 7 business days. It's Friday. I figure, I've got a while before I have to worry about keeping it up." I smirk.

"Theo. I can feel your dick against my asscheeks. There's no worry about you keeping it up." Theo smirks back and rolls his hips, grinding against me and I moan involuntarily.

"Admit it. You want me. There's no shame in that. We can fuck right here, right now." He rolls his hips again and his grip on my ass tightens as he guides me, grinding me against him deliciously. I gasp and let my head fall back, enjoying the moment.

"Say it, Sadie. Say you want me." I open my eyes and narrow them, tightening my grip on his hair, I tilt his head and hold his gaze.

"You first." He stays silent, challenging me and I try to hide my disappointment behind a haughty grin.

"Sevan, darling. Can you please fuck me?" I call out over my shoulder. Theo's hands grip me tightly and for one moment, I swear he's going to give in, but instead he releases my hips and I roll my eyes, then turn my attention to the seven other men who clearly do want me and have no problems showing me.

I giggle when Sevan tosses me over his shoulder and slaps my ass, then fight back a laugh when he sits down on the chair across from Theo and settles me in his lap. Instead of straddling Sevan, I'm sitting sideways, my arm curled around his shoulder and my other hand playing with the scruff on his face as we kiss.

"Please fuck me," I breathe and Sevan grins.

"Patience is a virtue."

"We're Sinners. We're not supposed to have virtues." I move so I'm straddling him and reach down so I can align his cock with my entrance, sliding him along my cunt to lubricate him. I accidentally nudge my clit and I jerk, gasping at the sudden influx of sensation. As soon as I think he's good enough, I push down, my mouth gaping open.

"Fuck, this is so much different than the dildos," I gasp out, pausing and closing my eyes. He's not as big as the other guys, but that doesn't mean much here. Sevan has six inches and he's thick. I grind my teeth and raise my hips only to sink down again.

"Oh, fuck. Fuck." It hurts, but it also feels good.

"Jesus christ, you're tight. Are you even prepped enough for this babe?" I smile, appreciating the thought.

"Oh, I'm definitely wet enough. I'm just not used to real dick. Vibrators and women are my forte. This is- fuck. It's new, good new, but new. Give me a second to adjust." I grip Sevan's shoulders and raise myself once more, my insides convulsing around his cock.

"She needs more stimulation, can-" Before he finishes we're surrounded. The twins and Leif converge around us. Avi's lips are on mine, Ryder is holding my hair aside and kissing my neck, Leif's fingers are working my clit and his lips are sucking delicately on a nipple. I whimper and slide the fingers of one hand into Leif's hair and the other into Avi's. And then Sevan tops from the bottom and starts to fuck me. I gasp into Avi's mouth and he grins, biting my lip.

My orgasm hits me fast and hard and I convulse in the arms of four men, my moans swallowed by Avi.

I'm turned around and Sevan fucks me from behind, one hand gripping my throat while the other toys with my clit.

"Another one Sadie." I groan and he increases the pressure on my throat, although he's not actually blocking my airway. "Come on, pretty girl. Cum on my cock like a good girl." I cry out, the sound tearing from my throat as a second orgasm washes through me. He used the magic words. Calling me a Good Girl is so antifeminist and so demeaning but I've always reacted to it as if the word itself has a direct link to my clitoris.

"Fuck you're gorgeous when you cum," one of the twins says and I smile weakly as Sevan keeps pounding into me. Fuck.

"I think you can cum one more time, what do you think guys?" I shake my head back and forth against Sevan's shoulder.

"No. No way." But even as I deny it, I recognize the feeling low in my tummy and I reach up and claw at Sevan's forearm.

"Yes, Sadie. One more. Come on, I can feel you gripping me. Fuck! Yes, baby, cum on cock! There you go just like that." I swear I black out momentarily. As my body loses all of the tension and I collapse into Sevan, I lose awareness of my surroundings and even myself.

I open my eyes and I'm being carried up a staircase. Dion grins down at me.

"We're done for now, doll. You're wrecked. I'm just carrying you upstairs to a bedroom so you can get some rest." I pout.

"I promised you a blowjob." Dion laughs.

"Another time. You need to hydrate, eat, shower, and sleep. Not necessarily in that order." I grin.

"Fair enough. Was I out long?" Dion shakes his head and pushes open a door to a room. I look around, not all that impressed. It looks like a normal bedroom. Queen bed, two bedside tables, a painting on one wall and two other doors, one that leads to a closet and another to a bathroom. Dion walks us to the bathroom and sits me down on the vanity counter.

"Just long enough for us to decide that I should carry you upstairs and actually do it." I bite my lip shyly.

"I don't normally black out during sex."

"You also probably aren't used to having four orgasms in under thirty minutes. That's a lot. This is going to be a massive change of pace for you. We're going to do our best to recognize any signs of exhaustion or mental health issues, but communication is important. Our jobs are hard, they take a toll physically and mentally, but the key is to talk about it. We're here if you need us." I study Dion for a moment,

"Same goes for you guys. I know I don't have a lot of experience in the industry, but I'm a great listener and I've been told I give good hugs." Dion raises an eyebrow.

"Hugs?" I grin.

"Yes. Hugs. Hugs are a very important part of aftercare. When my old partner and I would finish a scene, we'd always check in with each other, make sure we were good, then we'd hug. Sex is a lot. But hugging? It shows a person that you care, that you are there for them. It's quite the stress relief." Dion nods.

"That makes sense in a weird way. I don't remember the last time I hugged someone. My mom maybe, at Christmas?" I gape at the man standing across from me. Christmas was six months ago. I hold my arms out wide and grin.

"Bring it in, Big Guy." Dion laughs.

"I'm good, but thanks." I roll my eyes.

"Nope, you haven't had a hug in six months. You need four hugs a day for survival. Eight for maintenance and twelve for growth. So, bring it in. The faster you bring it in the faster I can wash Sevan's cum out of me." Dion rolls his eyes but he's fighting a smile when he walks between my legs and lets me wrap my arms and legs around him. He's massive and I feel like a toddler but then he wraps his arms around me and he relaxes and I grin.

"See? That wasn't so bad, was it?" I ask when he pulls away.

"No, I guess not." I slap his ass as he turns to go and he barks out a laugh.

"Can you send Sevan up to talk to me? With water, please?"

"Sure."

I'm in the shower when Sevan knocks on the door.

"Wait, please." I finish up quickly, using the body wash that is already in the shower to clean myself. Despite the blowout and knowing I shouldn't, I wash and condition my hair too. I dry off my body and use the towel to wrap up my hair, frowning only briefly at my lack of clothing options.

"I wish Crane had told me I was filming tonight. I would have packed an extra set of clothes." I say as I walk out of the bathroom.

"You didn't know we were filming today?" I glance up shocked to find Theo and Sevan laying on the bed. Theo was the one who'd spoken but both looked confused, if a little upset.

"No. I didn't even know I was meeting you all. I just had meeting with production in my schedule."

"Jesus Christ. Here." With ease that impresses me, Theo removes his shirt and tosses it at me. I catch it only hesitating briefly before pulling the warm fabric over my head. Good God, the man smells wonderful. His cologne is thicker on his clothes and it takes everything in me not to sniff the shirt.

Without a word, I crawl onto Sevan's lap and hug him. He frowns.

"Um, what?"

"Aftercare. I give hugs. Accept it and move on."

"O-kay..."

***

Author's Note:

Stay tuned for Chapter Three. Sadie and her Sinners are about to move into Carnal House. What better way to celebrate moving into a new house than a party? There's nothing hotter than a Carnal party.

12