Sadie & Her Sinners - The Gallery Ch. 01

Story Info
Sadie's about to get an offer she can't refuse.
6.1k words
4.27
5.3k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part one in a multi part mini series I am writing. Sadie is about to go on one hell of an adventure. Please bear with me as updates will be sporadic. I have a full time job and not a lot of time to write. Thank you in advance for your patience. Any and all feedback is encouraged and appreciated. XO- Notorious

Sadie

"Are you nervous?" My friend Ellie asks as she pinches her nipples, twisting and pulling at them to make sure they're hardened. I turn my head to make eye contact, curious if she is going to think badly of me.

"Would you judge me if I said no?" I inquire while I french braid my hair back and debate between two lipsticks. Ellie grins and does a little shimmy making her generous breasts shake and jiggle from their position on her black shelf bra..

"Babe, this is a no judgment zone. I would never judge you. Here, I'll secure your braid." I accept the help from the curvy brunette and turn my attention to the mirror to swipe on a demure pink lip color.

Tonight's scene is Domme/Sub and, unsurprisingly, I'm the submissive. We went with classic black leather and white lace. Ellie is all dolled up with a leather shelf bra, sheer thigh highs that attach to garters, and a strappy leather contraption that is going to eventually have a dildo attached to it. Her stilettos are sky high and red bottomed and I'll admit to being crazy jealous of how insanely hot she looks- especially with the whip she is currently swinging in the air.

I'm wearing a white lace and sheer bodysuit that is in no way innocent despite the part I'm playing. In addition to being crotchless, the lingerie leaves my hips and waist exposed and shows off the kiss mark tattoo on my hip bone.

Ellie and I went and got our nails done this morning before our Hollywood waxes. My nails are a soft pink and my entire intimate area is bare- asshole included. And while I don't look like a total badass, I definitely look innocent and inexperienced. Which isn't entirely off course.

This is my fourth scene at The Gallery- a private live sex club that is by invite only. While it's my fourth scene, it's my first party. I'd gotten used to the ten audience members allowed to watch us film, but this is much different.

There are fifty people invited to tonight's party. Fifty people who are going to be watching as I get whipped, spanked, eaten out and overall dominated. I wasn't lying earlier; I'm not nervous. I'm actually extremely turned on and super excited. Two months ago, I had no idea how much of an exhibitionist I really am. To be fair, if you're in the porn industry, you generally have to be some level of an exhibitionist. Ellie comes up and pinches my butt as I lean over to get a closer look in the mirror to make sure my eyelashes are applied correctly.

"You ready?" I do a final once over and nod, turning to let Ellie attach the choker collar to my neck, clip on the glittery leash, and finally slip my silk blindfold over my eyes.

"For the love of God, don't run me into a wall," I tease and Ellie laughs. She leads me forwards a few feet and then stops.

"What is our safe word?"

"Sugar."

"And if you're gagged?"

"Snap twice."

"And if I've got you're gagged and tied up?"

"Go still and exaggerated head shake three times."

"Perfect. Let's join the party." I nod and bow my head, rolling my shoulders once before relaxing them and allowing Ellie to guide me with the gentle pressure on my leash.

The thing about being blindfolded is your other senses are heightened. I can't see anything, but I can feel that people are watching us. A shiver runs down my body and awareness chills the back of my neck. We walk through the crowded room and I can hear the movement as people step out of our way. I can hear the low murmur of conversation, the sound of ice tinkling against beverage glasses, fabric rustling. But I can also hear the less innocent noises- the panting breaths, skin slapping against skin rhythmically, the familiar high pitched keening whine Havana makes as she orgasms. I focus in on Ellie when she tugs a little harder on my leash- my cue to stop walking.

"Kneel, pet." Ellie orders and I lower myself to the ground carefully, positioning myself how Ellie taught me a week ago when we started practicing- hands splayed on my thighs, legs spread enough to show off my bare pussy, back straight.

Our scene hasn't started yet, but people are watching, fascinated and intrigued. I can feel that the guests immediately surrounding us are focused on my small frame and my Domme as she snaps her fingers. I hear the steady click clack of one of our topless waitresses striding towards us in sky high stilettos. Long, slender fingers caress my face, trailing from my forehead to my lips. I feel Ellie's closeness as she crouches down in front of me.

"Open." I obey, opening my mouth and waiting patiently. Something cold and sweet is pressed against my lips, a fruit that at first I think is a sliced strawberry but as the flavor blooms on my tongue I recognize it as kiwi.

"Chew and swallow." I do, licking my lips just before another piece is offered. Ellie doesn't give an order, so I keep my mouth open as she draws on my lips with the second slice of kiwi. After my lips are adequately coated, the fruit is pressed into my mouth and I'm ordered to chew and swallow once again. When I'm done I let my mouth fall open and those long, slender fingers are inserted in my mouth.

"Suck, my pet." I wrap my lips around Ellie's fingers and let out a small moan as I drag out my ministrations. Sucking and licking at my friend's fingers for our audience's viewing pleasure. She pulls her hand away and I feel the whoosh of air as she stands to her full height.

"Come, pet." I feel a tug at my collar and I move onto my hands and knees, allowing myself to be led further into the party. It doesn't feel sexual to be crawling across a marble floor, it really is just uncomfortable and I'm glad the floor is professionally cleaned daily and polished before each viewing party. We must be in the main entertaining area, because the other rooms in The Gallery aren't nearly as large as the one I'm crawling across. A sharp tug and I stop moving, remaining on all fours as I await instructions.

"Are you going to be a good girl, my sweet Talia?" Ellie asks using my screen name and I nod. I listen carefully as Ellie walks to the left and then slightly behind me. The crack of the whip against my mostly bare ass is surprising and sharp. My body jerks forwards and I cry out. I can hear the gasps of those surrounding us and I fight back my pleased smile.

"Use your words, pet." I'm admonished and I moan at the next crack of the whip. "Now, let's try that again. Are you going to be a good girl, little Talia?"

"Yes, Mistress." My words come out clear. Let the scene begin. Ellie couches down and she starts soothing circles on my ass.

"Do you promise?" Her words are asked near my face and I tilt my head towards hers.

"I promise I'll be a good little pet, Mistress." Her hand soothes down into the crack of my ass and I fight back my gasp. Ellie chuckles as her fingers swipe at my pussy, finding that I'm already wet.

"Mmm, I do believe you will be. Stand up." I accept Ellie's hands as I stand and let her lead me to the raised dining area that was long ago turned into a stage. "Two steps," Ellie says softly and I cautiously extend my leg to climb them. Once we've cleared the steps, Ellie leads me to where I assume is center stage. I can hear the shuffling as people crowd around us to watch. The Gallery makes sure that we're safe and no external cameras are smuggled in and that guests remain a good ten feet away from the performances. No touching the models is a strict rule. So while I'm a little uneasy about being blindfolded in a room full of strangers, I'm quickly shrugging that off as the scene unfolds.

Most scenes in a real BDSM relationship are generally not as planned and choreographed as this one, but since Ellie and I don't actually have a Domme/Sub relationship we sat down and discussed how our scene would go and have done two run-throughs to make sure we do this right. After all, it's common knowledge that you tip your models and the better your scene, the bigger the number in your bank account will be at the end of the night.

Ellie leads me to the stripper pole located center stage and orders me to put my hands behind my back. I bite back a smile at the feel of the thick leather cuffs she uses to trap my hands and cuff me to the pole. The chain drops down and is surprisingly heavy, nothing I can't handle, but heftier than I expected. When we practiced, we were using fuzzy cuffs at our shared house. Ellie hums and her hair brushes my bare shoulder as she crowds in close to me, pressing a gentle kiss to my neck presumably to hide her next words.

"You doing okay?" She trails her hand up my thigh and slides her fingers against my core, giving me the chance to answer in the scene.

"Yes," I gasp out, arching my head back dramatically. I am not surprised when Ellie steps back and a moment later I can feel the crack of the whip against my thigh. A harsh expletive leaves my mouth and then another when the whip comes down again...and again...and again.

When we were practicing the scene Ellie was concerned about hurting me, but the crack of the whip against my skin is only marginally painful if she does it right. To the audience it looks like I'm getting an actual beat down and while she's rearing back and leaving red marks, the hits are mild. Porn- live or filmed- is ninety five percent acting and five percent pleasure. And every single second filmed is dramatized.

Don't believe anything you see in porn. My most viewed video, Ellie and I are in a ridiculous position- the Butter Churner- and in the video it looks as if I'm having the orgasm of my life when in reality I absolutely did not come, my back and neck were being strained to the point of pain, and it's not a flattering position to be seeing someone's face. Talk about double chin. That being said, I've had some great sex on film, too. I came hard and fast two weeks ago when Ellie and I ran a train with Marianne and Sydney. Group sex is incredibly fun. Actually, I make a point to make all of my sex fun. And right now? Being chained to a pole and whipped? The shock factor alone is amusing me. Alas, the whipping comes to an end when Ellie makes a show of pulling harshly on the lace covering my breasts, making sure the fabric bites into my skin and leaves red marks. I pull at my restraints as her teeth capture a nipple and she bites and withdraws, taking the weight of my breast and using it against me. It feels good and is pleasurable, but I'm waiting to get to the good stuff.

I have live sex for a living. There's not much that can embarrass me. That's actually one perk of being an amateur porn star- my confidence levels are high. So, what we're about to do is impressive, a little kinky, a tad weird, and kind of hot- but not embarrassing. Despite the fact that it's considered erotic humiliation.

Ellie reaches up to remove my blindfold to continue the scene. I blink at the sudden ability to see. It's not bright- the Gallery has mood lighting in every room- but I've been blindfolded for nearly half an hour now. Women dressed in anywhere from formal dresses to lingerie stand with men who are wearing anywhere from suits (rich businessmen) to designer jeans and no shirt (fellow porn stars here to offer private entertainment on the down low.) Technically, there is a lot of behind the scenes prostitution- which is illegal- but the Gallery gets away with it by not letting said entertainment to happen on their property. Plausible deniability and all that.

My eyes lock on someone familiar as I take in the audience surrounding me. He's tall and broad, not easily forgettable. I've seen him twice now at my performances. This makes the third. For a moment, concern takes over and pushes away my pleasure and excitement, but I close my eyes and try to shrug it off. It's not unusual to have repeat audience members. After all- everyone has their kink. But my unease threatens to build as I think of the man's possible intentions. I wouldn't be the first porn star/wannabe instagram model to obtain a stalker. Of course, Ellie notices my sudden tense muscles. She steps in front of me to block me from view and in a low voice asks if I'm okay.

I offer up a small smile and nod, but a small frown is marring the space between my friend's eyebrows. She seems to consider me and then decides to continue the scene. I'll bring up my concerns with her later. For now we have a scene to perform.

"Kneel, pet." I lower myself to the ground, my arms still locked behind me but the chain lowers along the pole with my body. The scrape of metal on metal is barely audible but the sound sends a chill down my back nevertheless. Once I'm kneeling, Ellie grasps my chin and tilts my head back. "Stay just like that."

"Yes, Mistress." I murmur. My Domme grabs the pole with both hands about three feet above my head, kicks off from the floor, and swings her body in a slow, controlled circle around my still form, then using muscles you can't really tell she has she climbs up and positions herself a foot above my face. I hear people gasp when she drops, but its only a second before she's right where she wants to be- her cunt barely an inch above my mouth. Ellie curls her legs back and locks her ankles behind her, securing her body on the pole. I know from watching her practice that this position pushes her hip bones out, emphasizes her flat stomach and pushes out her large breasts. It's an awkward angle to eat someone out at but it's the perfect position for an epic facial. My friend is skilled on the pole, but she can only hold this position for a maximum of like four minutes before her body gets tired. The clock is ticking.

"Lick until I come, pet. I want to cover that pretty face of yours." I moan and strain my neck, tongue stretched out so it makes contact with Ellie's sensitive pussy. She spent twenty minutes with a vibrator before getting dressed to make sure she was already sensitized so it doesn't take long for her gasps and moans to turn into her telltale rambling and squeaking. Ellie and I are a popular duo at the Gallery because I am tiny and look like I'm sixteen and she squirts. We hit two massively popular categories naturally. Tie in the fact that I'm blonde with bright baby blues and she's an exotic brunette with a natural tan and massive tits and we're the perfect pair. And currently my other half is squirting a pint of her cum on my face in front of fifty spectators while keeping her body locked in place above me.

Ellie doesn't get down until she's done and let me just say, I've got come dripping in my hair, all over my face, down my chest and there's even a drop sliding down my armpit and side which tickles. When my girl hops down from the pole she lifts one leg up and over my shoulder and shoves her warm pussy into my face. As this angle is better for my neck, I lick and eat Ellie like a starving woman given a five course meal.She pulls back and drops her leg, crouching down in front of me. Her hands come up and she starts rubbing her come into my face. Ellie swipes her fingers over my eyes and lips, effectively ruining my makeup. This was actually Havana's idea. The messier the orgasm, the hotter people find it. So I wore no waterproof makeup tonight specifically for this.

"You're such a good little slut." I grin and bite at her fingers playfully, earning me a smirk. "Are you wet? Did getting drenched in my cum turn you on? Do you want me to pay attention to your tiny little pussy?" As she asks this her hand moves into the neckline of my bodysuit and pushes the lace down once more, gripping harshly at my tit while I gaze up at her with exaggerated adoration.

"Please, mistress. Please let me come." I beg, making my voice breathy. To be honest, I'm ready for the scene to be over with. Ellie's come is drying on my face and that combined with my smeared makeup has started to itch. The likelihood of my actually having an orgasm in this scene is low.

"I'm going to do more than let you come. I'm going to fuck you on the floor like the dirty slut you are. How does that sound, pet?" Ellie slides her fingers along my bare pussy and I gasp at the unexpected contact on my clit. Huh. Maybe I'm more turned on than I thought. Ellie stands up and moves behind me to undo my cuffs, letting them drop unceremoniously to the floor before moving once more in front of me. She reaches down and grabs onto my leash and leads me ten feet away to where we have a spreader bar and her dildo attachment waiting on a small towel.

"Stay just like that," Ellie orders me. I'm on my hands and knees, facing a crowd of people and my domme is attaching a spreader bar to my ankles. She smacks my ass once and I jerk forwards, surprised. My eyes search the crowd and I don't realize I'm looking for him until I find him. He's watching us with open curiosity and there's a glint of calculation. He doesn't show any obvious signs of lust. But I catch the way he bites his bottom lip as my gaze meets his. The tilt at the corner of his mouth and the appreciation in his eyes. He likes what he sees. And I like what I see. Tall, muscular in the arms and thighs, slim in the waist and hips. I bet he has abs. He's got dark hair and a piercing gaze, though from here I can't tell what color his eyes are.

My focus is ripped from the mystery man as Ellie steps into my view with a rather large dildo attached to her strap on belt and the whip in her grasp. This is going to be good. I gaze up at my friend and wait for instructions.

"Open up, pet." I loosen my jaw and stick my tongue out a bit, glancing down at the dildo once before looking back up at Ellie.

"We're going to need to get this dick nice and wet if it's going to fit in your tight little pussy." Ellie informs me, stroking her silicone cock and smearing my lipstick down onto my chin some more with her thumb.

"Please," I beg, and Ellie steps forwards and places the dildo at my lips. I'm great at blow jobs. In fact, I'm fantastic at them. I genuinely enjoy giving head so it's easy to be enthusiastic when I've got a cock in my mouth. When I started this with Ellie, we actually practiced a few times at home to get our rhythm with this. It's a lot different giving a blow job on a real dick and a fake one. You don't get cues from your partner, there are no balls to play with, you don't have to worry about your teeth. It's basically a free for all. And for reasons unbeknownst to me, I suddenly want to make the mystery man in the crowd react. He was lacking a hard on and I'm taking personal offense to it. I want him to watch me giving Ellie head and wish it was him. I want him to sit there and imagine I have my mouth wrapped around his cock. I want him to pull his cock out of his pants right there in the middle of the crowd because he finds me irresistable.

Ellie grabs my face and holds it firmly in her hands as she drives the silicone in and out of my mouth. I accept the invasion happily, hollowing my cheeks and making sure my saliva builds up and drips from the hot pink cock to the floor and even out of the sides of my mouth. The angle is quickly going from uncomfortable to painful. I shift my weight to one hand and lift my other, snapping twice. Ellie stops immediately and crouches down to my level, eyes wide. I smile to let her know I'm fine.

"That angle is killer. May I please kneel, Mistress?" I ask and Ellie nods, her relief that I'm okay obvious.

"Of course, pet." She holds her hands out to help me up and even massages each wrist and the back of my neck for a moment. As soon as I'm settled on my knees, the new position odd due to the spreader bar forcing my ankles two feet apart, and Ellie is standing, I go back to deep throating the silicone, forcing the cock back to make me choke and gag, adding tears to the mix of substances on my face. Ellie must be getting bored because she pulls back after only a minute or so, though we planned on doing the blowjob for a few minutes.

12