Sadie & Her Sinners - The Gallery Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl. Back on your hands." I move back onto my hands and knees, winking at my audience. I'm disappointed to see that my mystery man is still wearing his pants. Damn.

Ellie's heels click on the marble floor as she moves languidly behind me, taking her sweet time. I groan in anticipation when her slender fingers play at my entrance. As soon as she pushes a finger into me though, I appreciate the preparation, as I'm not nearly as wet as I need to be to be fucked.

"You're so wet, my dirty little girl. Did you like sucking my cock? Is that what you want? Should we invite someone else into our fun next time? Get you a real one to play with? How does that sound?" Ellie's good at dirty talk, and she's not talking for the audience's benefit. She's doing it for me. I feel Ellie crouch down behind me and gasp as her lips caress my left butt cheek seconds before she bites down hard enough to bruise.

"Fuck," I groan, my head dropping forwards of it's own accord. "Again, mistress." I feel my walls clench when her teeth and lips connect with my inner thigh. I look up and my eyes connect with the stranger's. His face remains expressionless but I fight back a smirk. Because his pants are definitely tighter than they were before.

Without warning, Ellie aligns her cock with my entrance and slams her way home, forcing my body to take all eight inches in one go. My mouth drops open in a silent scream and my face crumples briefly. Ellie doesn't give me an adjustment period. I'm getting railed by a power hungry brunette who clearly has turned into the fucking energizer bunny in the past five minutes. Her pace is killer and the sway of my breasts would blacken my eyes if they were large enough to reach that far. Pleasure starts to build low in my tummy and I keep my eyes on the stranger, wishing briefly that it was him fucking me with so much fervor. As pressure builds and I slowly lose myself, the man doesn't look away, but he does reach up to rub the back of his neck as if he's nervous. I can't blame him.

It's not every day a porn star looks you in the eye as a woman dominates her from behind.

As my climax hits me, Ellie grabs my hair and drags my body up, reaching down to play with my clit. This gives the audience an uninterrupted view of my dildo-stuffed pussy as her fingers fly over my clit, working me over like the professional she is.

Twenty minutes later after my quick shower there's a knock on the door to the dressing room. I grab my silk robe and slip it on, tying the sash really quick before opening the door.

"Oh. It's you. Hi." I frown as the stranger from earlier meets my gaze, then looks me up and down.

"Hello. Tallia, is it?" I smile warmly and gesture for the man to come in but leave the door open.

"Sometimes. What can I do for you, Mr..." I wait for him to supply his name and he merely looks me up and down and then surveys the dressing room, taking in what are clearly my belongings. I raise an eyebrow when he picks up one of my thongs.

"Victoria Secret... No La Pearla? I've seen a few of your lives and when I looked you up you're making a small fortune for someone who is-" he trails of and I wait patiently.

"Oh no, please finish that sentence. Is what? If you came here to insult me or question my choice of career path, I'm afraid I'm going to have to insist that you leave." Anger flushes through my system, heating my blood and the stranger strides over to me calmly.

"And if I was here for something else?" He asks, his voice dark, smooth as he brings a finger to the silk opening of my robe and traces the hemline. My breath hitches at the lust I can finally see in his eyes. He's not unaffected. He wants me. I feel my lips part and his eyes focus in on them. I drag my tongue across my bottom lip and then reach up to grab hold of his hand, twining our fingers together as I go up on my tiptoes, meeting his eyes once before brushing my lips gently across his then following the line of his cheekbone to his ear.

"Not if you paid me a million bucks." He blinks, clearly startled and I drag him to the door, fully aware that the only reason I am capable of this is because I've caught him off guard. "You're not welcome here again. Don't come back." I look out in the hall and nod at one of our hired security guys.

"I want him gone."

"Did he hurt you?" I shake my head.

"No. Insulted me mostly." I meet the man's eyes. "I'm a porn star. Not a common whore." And I turn and strut away, back to my dressing room where I dress in a white sheer bra and panty set and a pair of stilettos. It's best to stick around and mingle during the parties. After redoing my braid and applying crimson lipstick, I stride out to the party, looking for Ellie. Instead, Havana finds me, grinning. Havana's college roommate, Carlie owns The Gallery. The two girls started the business four years ago and have made it the successful company it is today.

"Girl! Everyone's talking about your show. You and Ellie were epic. Come here, I want you to meet some people." I accept Hav's hand and let her lead me through the crowd and towards a private sitting room where Sydney is working the pole. I stop in the doorway when I find my stranger sitting back sipping a drink in one of our La-Z-Boy chairs. Deciding not to cause a scene, I take a deep breath and look around the room taking in the fact that there are a few others present also. Ellie, Carlie, and a man who I swear I recognize but don't know off the top of my head. Ellie looks up and grins.

"Ah, here she is! My partner in crime and passion!" I laugh and make my way over to her, kissing her cheek.

"I was wondering where you ran off to." I turn to face the group.

"Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you all. I'm Tallia." Ellie grins and Havana laughs. Carlie waves me away.

"It's alright love. We're behind closed doors, real names are acceptable here." I frown but nod. Looking around once more before realizing belatedly that this seems to be about business. And the strangely familiar man is somehow in charge.

"Sadie, then. Sadie Fowler. And you are?" I ask, my curiosity eating me as I sit down next to my best friend and roommate.

Laughter rings out and the man in charge looks shocked, and then pleased.

"Well! I guess I needed an ego check tonight. Nicholas Crane, darling." My eyes widen.

"Not the Nicholas Crane of Carnal Industries?" Carnal Industries is bigger than Playboy- bigger than Pornhub. Crane owns the biggest porn business in the world. From videos to clubs to sex toys to online chatrooms, Carnal is big. It's also legal and legitimate. Crane operates everything on the up and up in locations where sex work is legal. And there's more, Carnal isn't just sex- Crane owns a fashion brand, modeling agencies, a publishing house, a music label. He's the most influential man in the business. If you're an artist- it doesn't even matter what type- you want to impress Nicholas Crane. "Wow, it's so nice to meet you! What brings you to The Gallery this evening?" I lean across and shake his hand. Which is honestly a lot softer than expected. I don't even spare a glance to his colleague, my stranger.

"You do, darling. We've been talent scouting and my friend Theo here has assured me that you're worth my while." I frown and Theo smirks at me.

"I must admit, when Carlie gave me your headshot I wasn't sure how I felt about yet another blonde with blue eyes, but she assured me that you're versatile, eager, and willing to try almost anything. And I saw for myself your potential tonight. I have an offer for you, but I need to screen test you. Of course, if you're interested my legal department will need copies of your license, birth certificate, and you'll have to sign an NDA." I gape.

"You want me to have sex with you? And then you'll give me a job?" I know I have sex for a living, and I enjoy what I do, but that is a completely different situation and I don't think I feel comfortable sleeping with Nichola Crane- even if he can open up all the doors for me.

"No, darling. I'm married. I want you to sleep with Theo and then, yes, if I like what I see I will offer you a job." I close my eyes.

"Theo, might I ask, what were you doing in my dressing room earlier?" I question, already knowing I'm not going to like this answer. Theo meets my gaze, his lips tilting up on one side.

"I was sent to collect you for this meeting." I nod.

"Hmm. Interesting." Everyone is staring at us but I don't quite care. "And was it necessary for you to touch my personal belongings and make improper insinuations?" I inquire, seething. Theo's full lips morph into a grin and he raises his hands.

"I was merely making an observation. Any improper insinuations that were made I believe were made by you. After all, I'm a porn star, not a common whore." I gape at him and he looks so smug and pleased with himself.

"Anyways," Nicholas Crane says, looking amused. "Shall we set a date and time?" I shake my head.

"Oh, thank you for the offer, but no. I make plenty of money and I have a great time doing what I do now." I think everyone's jaw drops, even Mr. Crane's.

"Miss Fowler-" I smile and stand.

"Y'all enjoy your evening." I turn and stride out of the room. Ellie and Carlie follow me into the dressing room where I'm rushing to put on clothes.

"You just turned down the opportunity of a lifetime, Sadie. What the fuck?" Ellie scolds and I shake my head, confused. My hands are shaking as I throw my belongings into my duffle.

"Sadie, I know this is a lot, but you could be so much more-"

'This isn't real porn, guys! This is safe and controlled. I have a say in who and what is done. If I leave here and sign with Carnal industries, then my body is not mine. I have a house. I make enough to cover my bills and buy food and drive a nice car. I don't need millions. Ellie takes my duffle from me and pulls me into a hug.

"Okay. We respect your decision." Carlie squeezes my shoulder and I smile weakly.

"Am I still filming later this week with Marianne?" Carlie nods.

"Yeah. See you then."

***

When I drive up to The Gallery on Wednesday, I have to double check my phone to make sure I have the right date and time. The usual hustle and bustle is missing from the mansion. We usually film two films at a time. One outside and one inside, and then we have girls doing pictures all the time to promote The Gallery and even their videos or personal accounts. Being a Gallery Girl is causing quite the stir nowadays. But there are only four cars in the drive and there isn't a film crew setup outside. Odd. I park my car and head inside, following the sound of voices to the main stage area where I find none other than Theo, Nicholas Crane, and Carlie arguing. With an audience of five extremely fit men of varying ethnicities.

"She said no. I'm not going to coerce the girl into having sex with me or anyone." I raise an eyebrow, surprised that it seems to be Theo versus Carlie and Mr. Crane.

"She doesn't know what the offer is. She deserves to know what she's turning down." Carlie argues and I lean against the door frame. Some of the guys in the audience notice me and I nod a hello. Some wave, a few smirk, others smile kindly, one doesn't look up from his phone. The argument continues on.

"Fine. You don't have ot have sex with her. One of the others can. It's a screen test. I need to know if she's good enough. Eventually, though, if she's signs on, you're going to have to fuck the girl."

"Or I could fuck him. But I hope you're prepared to offer me a very pretty paycheck for that. What did I say? Not for a million dollars? If I can peg him, I might do it for a million and one. But I get to pick out the dildo." Laughter breaks out through the room and I raise my eyebrows. Nicholas Crane smiles.

"If you screen test well, I will add it in your contract that you get to peg Theo with your choice of dildo- that is, of course, so long as you remain within his personal limits. I will also add on a sign-on bonus of one million and one dollars if you agree to a minimum of thirty films, all of which you will get paid for independently, the pay depending entirely on the value calculated by the algorithm used for all of my actresses and actors." My mouth drops open.

"Seriously?" Nicholas Crane nods.

"Seriously." I smirk. Well, maybe I do have a price after all... and it isn't strictly monetary.

"Deal. I'll screen test for you." I turn my attention to the group of men behind me.

"Now, which one of you is going to rock my world?" I grin when all eight of them raise a hand. This is going to be fun.

12