All Comments on 'Sadie Hawkins'

by GeneMajors

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
chastenchastenover 6 years ago
Don't think this belongs in Romance

There wasn't a hint of romance in it. Just abuse and some reluctance.

FormerReaderFormerReaderover 6 years ago
NOT a Romance.

I didn't even finish this, agree with chasten. I know the girl was a bitch to her boyfriend

so what? this was just mean . Maybe Non-consent/Reluctance, but only because it's the closest category to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
romance???

more about cruelty by an idiot than anything else...2 stars

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 6 years ago
I just can’t picture . . .

. . . any girl accepting being a ‘charity’ date. Imaginative story, I suppose, but not very good.

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
LMAO!

Although a bit over-the-top in spots, this was clever and funny -- a sneaky way to get the girl of your dreams and leave everyone happy with the outcome!

Historical note: Daisy Mae chased Li'l Abner every Sadie Hawkins race for decades until finally catching him in 1952! Nice little trip down nostalgia lane, thanks!

darwin1859darwin1859about 6 years ago
Nicely done

This kind of story always attracts abusive comments from the sheeples. That just means you got under their skin, which tells you how good the story truely is. It's well written and creative. Definitely a 5/5 for any impartial reader. Ignore the haters (or, enjoy that you've driven them nuts) and keep up the good work. I'd love to read more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

If you think the purpose if a story is to offend then you did well. If you think the purpose is to arouse or satiate a desire for lust or love, you have failed.

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 4 years ago
A story with a purpose?

Another one of those Anonymous creatures tried to figure out the purpose of this story and obviously he doesn't have a clue what this is all about. The purpose of literature is to either inform or entertain. Literotica never pretends to be informative, but for the most part does try to entertain. In this story you could see early on that Jerry was going to end up with the girl and the author just played with us while he got Darren out of the way. it was kind of fun watching DeeDee fall apart, but there was never any question as to where this was going. A nice job - 5* maybe a little over rating, but what the hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Literotica malfunctions?

Hi,

I have no idea how Literotica functions, but in the category index it lists your entry as "Sadie Hawkins - Pushy bitch shanghais shy boy for Sadie Hawkins date." Obviously, the actual story is nothing like that. I hope the site gives you a way to have that problem corrected.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I didn't even finish the r like first page. I felt that the writer seems to think bulling and abusing some body because they made a mistake is ok IT'S NOT and never should be maybe if I finished it it may not be as bad but when people take there own lives over this type of thing why glorify it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Strangely, after Darren said he didn't want her, it took her a while, but she found a husband in the man that rook her when his friend didn't want her. Must have worked, she's the mother to his 4 children. Maybe her breakup with Darren wasn't totally her fault...

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Good story. I like it a lot. AAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just a story of a guy being an AH and bullying a girl for something she did to his friend. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lessons learned in hs are valuable throughout one's life because most people never never leave.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeneMajors@GeneMajors
301 Followers
Polyamorous inclined. Love interracial relationships. Been writing fiction for 20 years.