Sadie Outlaw Ep. 011: HIGH CHAPERONE

Story Info
"ASS HALT & BATTERIES! Wiggle & Giggle Miss Carlotta."
5.7k words
4.77
2.1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 21 part series

Updated 04/01/2024
Created 02/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

Leaving Millie's saloon at dusk, Sadie Outlaw was swigging whiskey right from the bottle while clutching her hat full of money. Her boytoy Deke weighing it down like a guard dog she was pretty happy with herself. The money she had swiped from the criminal Red Butler fed her and her chosen flock and she still came out like a bandit. Her true last name might be a factor. Outlaw on her birth certificate, not any wanted poster. Of course, her birth certificate wouldn't even be printed for some 146 years in the future. This unexpected detour into the past against her will was going be led her way or no way. Her employers, if that could be what they were called were not going to get the upper hand in her existence beyond what they have already. Not even threatening to kill her by using her injected nanites against her spooked her. They wanted someone tough and smart, they bit off more than they could chew. She knew they needed her to complete this mission so fuck them. Party on until Grampa Jessup rode to town.

Walking down the boardwalk with her temporary landlord Edward Pike who was carrying the lovely blonde Carlotta Dean, she was feeling pretty good about helping her fellow man and woman. Changing history at every turn in small favors was probably not constituted as her being as smart as Wyndham let on in selecting Sadie for this eventuality but what could they realistically do. By choosing her as family to Jessup Outlaw and her Uncle Brandon, it kept her invested on the grand scheme of things. All she had to do was follow Jessup once he left town here and never let him out of her sight. Jessup supposedly had some kind of map that led to a vast fortune and the Wyndham's wanted it. What that fortune involved the Wyndham family elected to keep everyone out of the loop. That part of this mission Sadie was up for, curious in her own right as to what her ancestors were into. All she really knew was Jessup disappeared over the course of a week taking that map in his head with him. Not even his traveling companions, fellow Texas Ranger's knew what happened. The man simply vanished.

Every mission before Sadie had gone awry. Her Uncle Brandon found out the hard way that male time travelers ended up insane upon return. Retrievers were always sent back, women such as Tilly Ford. Some woman by the name of Corona Wabash was one of those retrievers. Now that she was aware of Corona, Sadie presumed that one day even they might cross paths. While Corona did save Tilly, mainly because of her psi talents, Tilly had nothing but good to say about Corona. But again, according to Tilly once she was back in the future, she never saw Corona again. That part worried Sadie. Friend or foe? Was Corona still alive? Just an employed grunt without any real concern? Why wasn't she sent to do the job Sadie was here to do? Just pondering all of this led to Tilly speaking up.

"Time travel is a onetime thing from what I understand. I get your worries Sadie. I do! Even if I were not paralyzed, I could not go back again. It is safe to say Corona could not either. Each retriever is a different person, female. Concerning Corona doing the job you are assigned it seems obvious she was chosen as a retriever, not a full-on infiltrator like you and I. What little I read of Corona while with her was that she detested her employers as much as you did. Military, like you were but more into investigations. She was FBI for a spell before pulled into Wyndham by General Westmore. I will educate a guess that she is imprisoned somewhere now that she like us had nanites induced into her system. With her additional strength she was a liability as much as any advantage. Certainly not the desk job type. I truly do not know every aspect. I pick up bits and pieces from Carlsbad, but I never get close to the General or any of the Wyndham clan."

"Sadie? Are you coming?" Edward stood Carlotta on the walk to unlock his barbershop door. Sadie seemed off in another world. Try another era, Eddie!

"You go on up Eddie. Take Carlotta to bed and enjoy yerself. I'm gonna wait down here and see if Brody shows up. Here! Take my hat up. Don't lose my money, that there's our breakfast and supper for a week."

"Would you like to hang on to Deke?"

"Pretty lifeless by now." She sighed missing her battery-operated boyfriend already.

"Actually!" Tilly spoke up, "Hang on to it please, I might be of service."

"Second thought! Gimme Deke!" Taking it from her cowboy hat she waved the cute couple along. "I'll be up in a few. Don't hog the bed."

"We will make room." Carlotta giggled and hurried Edward inside. No lights to see by, they fumbled about until finding the stairs. Once up in his room he lit an oil lamp and sat watching Carlotta strip out of her petticoat.

Taking a seat on the boardwalk Sadie stretched her legs out and leaned back on one hand, her shirt wide open and breasts feeling a faint breeze. "Now what's that about me and Deke?" She went so far as to suck on her toy to kill the time. Tilly seeing through Sadie's eyes thanks to the nanite invasion within her every cell sighed, "I so miss my own toys." Sadie removed it from her mouth and licked it as if it were real. "Best I can offer Tilly."

"I know dear. Thank you for helping me remain sane. About your battery issue. Are they rechargeable batteries?"

"Dunno! Let's find out." She unscrews the end with the controls and pops out the batteries. "Sureashell... I mean Duracell." Giggling over it she said, "Yep! Rechargeable! Kind of moot though with no charger. Or electricity."

"You are a super charger in ways Sadie."

"I am? How's that work? Can I shock people if I touch them wrong?"

"Oh, no! Well, I suppose a minor jolt at best. Remember, your nanites give you three times the functions of three peak individuals. Even your human based electricity is tripled. You my dear can likely recharge your batteries."

"Where? Do I put them in my mouth and get acid in my system... oh, wait! Nanites would keep me from getting sick doing that."

"I know this might sound disgusting... but maybe you could shove them up your vagina while you go about your day. Your bodily exertion will amp up your electricity and over the course of the day you might have use of Deke in a proper manner."

"Both batteries at the same time? Damn, Tilly! I said Duracell... I reckon that includes my body cells. Just call me HERacell! So, I won't burn my uterus, right?"

"No dear!" She laughed, "The nanites prevent even snakebites. Remember? Venom is far worse than small doses of battery acid. I doubt you would even get indigestion."

"Trusting you Till. I... "

"Miss L'Amour?"

"Oh! Hey, there Brody." The boy stepped up behind her and saw the dildo. "Don't worry it's not real. It's a toy is all."

"No kind of toy I ever seen."

"Yeah, it's an adult pleasure toy is all. Glad you didn't chicken out."

"No ma'am. I mean... I had to wait until my lil' brother went to bed. Uncle Brutus is playin' deputy."

"Yup! I think he'd make a great deputy."

"Miss L'Amour?" He eyes her breasts hanging out and shyly points at them. "Uncle Brutus might have to arrest you."

"He can try. Won't succeed! I'm harmless, jus' enjoyin' the night air is all. Have a seat I won't bite. Now you, you can bite." She winked.

"Why... do you wanna take my virginity Miss L'Amour?" He decided to go ahead and sit. "You don't even know me."

"That's true, I don't. Brody... if you don't want to spend the night with me and Carlotta I understand."

"Carlotta? The gal from the saloon? Big blue eyes, small... " He looks at Sadie's tits then palms his own chest as a passing opinion. "She's... yer joshin' me."

"She's right upstairs there Brody. With Edward the barber."

"Is he cuttin' her hair?"

"Not that I'm aware of. Although shavin' her Missbehavin' might look nice on her." Sadie shook her head grinning at his naivety. "It would be the four of us Brody. Well, five with my buddy Deke here." She lifts her dildo. His eyes bulge at the toy and he puts his palms up to decline out of stress. "Don't panic! This here is not fer you. Ed won't touch you neither. Yer my guest, but I'll share Carlotta with ya if you want her."

"I don't know her outside of name. Uncle Brutus talks about her and Miss Vera and Miss Emily. Other gals I can't recall names. I've seen her through the bar doors, but Uncle Brutus won't let me go in. She is real pretty, Miss Carlotta."

"Yes, she is."

"AHEM!" A cleared throat behind her Sadie didn't even have to look, smelling his odor and even picking up on his rapid heartbeat from hurrying over.

"Evenin' Brutus. Droppin' by to check on yer nephew?"

"I best go on home Miss L'Amour." Brody fidgeted seeing his uncle with a shotgun over her shoulder. That tin star on his chest making Brody nervous, he began to get up.

"Sit yer britches down Boy."

"You don't want me to go on home?"

"Nope! I been thinkin'... maybe it is time you learnt how to be a man. L'Amour? Why is yer shirt wide open? Folks are gonna... " He frowns as she takes the shirt off completely. "I dunno why I bother. Boy? If you don't jump on this gal... I will."

"Not my type, Brutus. But if yer nice I might let ya wank off over my titties here. Y'know... you could help yer nephew by showin' him how to do that." She opted to lay back on the boardwalk and look up at them. "Unless of course, yer not man enough to do no teachin'."

"I'm on duty, you know that."

"Those fellas are locked up. They ain't going nowhere. Brody? You ever do this?" She uses her toy Deke as if jerking off a real dick. Shy from admitting the truth around his uncle, Brody shook his head no.

"Stop yer lyin' boy. I've seen ya out by the barn when Mrs. Crowley comes by for eggs, her and her daughter Esther. The boy likes Esther."

"I do not. I like... yeah, I like Esther Crowley." He faded with despair.

"Who might Mrs. Crowley be? How old is Esther?"

"Nineteen." Brutus spoke up. "Mrs. Crowley is the Undertaker's wife. Esther... helps out there at the funeral home, if ya can call it that, it's an old barn Laslo made their home and business. He caretakes the graveyard too."

"And Mrs. Crowley's name?"

"Bertha!"

"Ah! Well, at least we kept them from being busy this week. Course, if those Dillsby's get hung... "

"They'd be moved to El Paso. No gallows here, and they'd face Judge Bean."

"Right! I wonder if Ira sent a telegraph to El Paso about the Butler Gang. He mentioned one for the Dillsby's momma. Anyone even know about Red and his dumbass gang?"

"I kinda doubt it. Ira was passed out when Dooley Finn found him."

"Alright! We need to do that first light so Tom can get some help in hauling those boys out of his jail. Speakin' of... I'm gonna borrow Ned Potter tomorrow and see if I can break him down and find where the towns bank loot is. Ned is the weak link in that chain gang so I'm bettin' he leads me to it. If not, I'll try another of those boys until one of 'em breaks."

"Best check with Tom in the mornin' and make sure that's okay. I don't want him mad at me. Sounds too much like a jailbreak to me."

"Room to breathe at best. Of course, he is the smallest of the bunch. I dropped that boy in one punch. I'll do that checkin' with Tom though before I open that whole can of squirms." Time to change the subject, "Brody? Yer pecker looks awful hard. Sure, you don't wanna get some target practice in?" She displayed another round of using Deke as she jerks the toy off in a flirtatious manner. Grinning at her the boy made a decision before looking at his uncle.

"Ifn you do it, I'll do it."

"Street's mighty quiet Brutus. Ain't no one watchin'." Besides Tilly from the future in voyeur mode as Sadie enticed the not always gentle giant. Hearing talking from above Brutus glanced at Edward's window. "Don't mind Eddie and Carlotta, they'll be moanin' shortly once Eddie gets jumped on to shut him up."

"He's got Miss Carlotta up there, Uncle Brute."

"Uncle Brute? I like that. I'm callin' you Brute from now on. Sounds like an aftershave." Brut! She was shamelessly promoting the future. "A few slaps of ya on a face and yer feelin' all refreshed. That's what I get fer hangin' around a barber." Tilly was giggling up a storm. Doctor Carlsbad once again looking at his psi with scrutiny. Questioning Tilly, she was honest about it without letting Sadie hear her transition. Carlsbad strangely found it amusing how Sadie was killing her time in the past. Of course, he was not happy about how she frequently altered history. Tempted to warn Sadie through Tilly, Anson Carlsbad knew that Sadie would ignore his orders. Tilly simply told Anson to let the girl live, her mission would be a success in... time. He hoped so, for all of their sakes. The Wyndham family was losing patience after all of these years. General Westmore even more. Why exactly was a mystery to even Carlsbad. Need to know basis!

"Fine! Let's do this youngun'... young man." He switched after a scowl sent his direction. "I'm surely glad yer momma ain't here to see me givin' you lessons."

"Pa would have. Yer jus... actin' in his place Uncle Brute."

"Let's get this over with. Nobody hears we did this L'Amour. Wouldn't look... proper."

"The times they are a changin' Brute." Tilly rolled her eyes in the future thinking to herself, "Isn't that the truth. Oh, my! Brute has... a brute." Sadie looking right at Kinkaid's monster dick allowed Tilly to see it too through her eyes. "Goodness Sadie! I think that might be the biggest penis I have ever seen. I hope it works."

"Me too Tilly. You want a facial or jus' my titties? Facial might bring back memories of you and Brandon."

"Please do! I want to watch it... coming at me... you. You are making me as bad as you are."

"Fun, ain't it?"

"I must admit... lying here immobile this is a highlight. Sadie? Carlsbad is asking me why I'm so bubbly. I had to tell him how humorous you are even under duress of time travel. I have monitors eying my pulse so lying is not so easy. I'll hide what I can but I'm afraid not everything. Anson seems to be amused by your sexual antics."

"Fella prolly hasn't had sex in years."

"That could very well be true. I... he does look at me curiously at times, as if undressing me with his eyes."

"Seduce him! If it keeps you happy in yer condition."

"Goodness Sadie, I would be helpless to his advances."

"And that's all bad?"

"I... will you please just focus on that... Oh, dear God! The boy is as big as his uncle." Brody fought against his bashfulness just to make his uncle proud. Taking out his own peter the boy pointed it at Sadie.

"Look at you Brody Man." Sadie winked, "Duelin' like Wyatt Syrup! Droolin' like him, once ya shoot."

"Who is that Miss L'Amour?" Wyatt Earp would only be 28 in 1876 and his legend had yet to rise up. At that time Wyatt was still in Wichita, Kansas having joined their police force until 1878. Interesting that bit of info when Wyndham Explorations was at home in Kansas. Small world!

"Young fella about yer age I ran into in Iowa." She fudged on Wyatt's true timeline to fit Brody. Tilly was giving her a history lesson on Wyatt's youth as she rambled. "Stagecoach driver alongside his big brother Virgil. Nice boys right up until they ate their last Tombstone pizza."

"Uhh? Okay!" Brody was lost.

"Yup! Last restin' place I figure." The Okay Corral in Tombstone Arizona until Tilly corrected her. Ignoring the real fact of Wyatt passing in 1929 she went by the movie. Didn't matter anyways! Brody and Brutus would only learn of Wyatt by the time they themselves would kick the bucket. "Speakin' of restin' places... where do you boys want me? Lyin' down or hoverin' under?" She voted for kneeling in front of them as they massaged their beasts. Sitting Deke next to her she opted to help them out. "Allow me!" Fingers curling around both big beasts she eagerly thrashed both of them. Brute had never felt such a strong grip. For Brody, outside of his own hand this was a first. Not complaining!

"That feels real good Miss L'Amour."

"Night's young and so are you Brody. Ain't that right, Brute?"

"Better than Miss Vera." He grunted, enjoying Sadie's rapid-fire reflexes. She had to chuckle under her breath about third times the charm when her nanites gave her the strength and reflexes of three peak condition men. Women as far as she was concerned. Why be sexist!

"Jus' like reloadin' my Winchester." She laughed feeling their dicks throb hard under her sensitive touch. Like all things about her new body chemistry even her touch was amplified. Deep in thought while jerking them off to a pleasant array of grunts on both men she consulted Tilly. "Till? I'm jus' now understandin' these nanites better. If I'm a triple threat of athletes... can my touch here be like a lie detector?"

"Pulse rate yes. Under the current conditions their pulse is rapid anyway. But if what I believe you are asking rings true, then yes you could use that touch to your advantage."

"Say with Ned Potter tomorrow? See what he really knows about where the towns money is buried."

"Any of the gang I'm certain. Of course, they do fear you, so a pulse will quicken easily."

"Gotcha! I'll try'n calm their nerves as I need 'em. One of those boys, likely all the Dillsby's know the whereabouts of that loot. Hold onto yer bed pan Tilly. I think the mother lode is on its way. Or is that Poppa Load?"

"Glorious!" Tilly giggled as Brutus Kinkaid was first to launch his nut directly into her face. A malicious load at that, he was certainly capable of quite the reservoir. Sixty percent of her face was creamy and trickling. Eyes wide open she didn't fear pink eye due to her nanites. Unwilling to let him go Sadie made certain Brutus launched his last on her tits below.

"Look at you Brute? That there's a milk can full of Bessie's Bestie." Brody was turning blue letting Sadie know that he was ready too. "Come on Bronco Brody... show yer uncle there yer full of it."

"Ugggggggghhhhhhhhhh! Arggggggh!" Oh, yes! Tilly would be clapping over such a load if her hands could move. Carlsbad standing near Tilly heard her moaning and eased up to her side. Shocking Tilly, Anson held her hand and offered a smile. A wink returned Tilly just knew Anson was lonely! Maybe! Reading his thoughts, she confirmed it. The chief scientist at Wyndham was indeed fond of her. Food for thought! Describing to him what Sadie had done Anson had a good chuckle, one that faded fast because he knew cameras were watching. Patting her hand Carlsbad stepped away and looked busy. Erection present!

"That's it Brody... let it all out." Sadie opened her mouth to coax threads of nut onto her tongue just so she could show the boy his triumph in style. Brutus watched and grinned, patting Brody on the back with pride. Shaking like a leaf Brody ended his run with a laugh.

"I did it!"

"I'm purdy sure she did it." Brutus chuckled. "I'm goin' for a walk. You be home before the chickens Boy. Don't let Chester wake up all by hisself."

"I'll send him home before sunrise." Sadie mumbled with her milky mouthful, showing Brody his leftovers. "I'm thinkin' Brody had more where this cums from."

"I do!" He chuckled. "I can go all night."

"Uh huh!" Brutus shook his head and grabbed his rifle from its lean on the barbershop wall. "Best get yer shirt on L'Amour."

"Or my pants off. Which would you prefer Brody?"

"Pants off Miss L'Amour." He was giddy, now fondling his own erection as she stood tall and kicked her boots off. Wiggling her black leggings down to her toes she pulled them off and tossed them on the sitting bench next to the door. Eying her beauty and her tattoos in the moonlight Brody smirked and jerked.

"Coat my bottom Brody. Then let's go up for some real fun."

Brutus Kinkaid left her naked with a hiss. He knew she would never listen to reason. Let Sheriff Tom Barrett deal with her when he was up and about. Passing by the saloon Brutus heard Vera through an upstairs window. "Ohhh, Dwight!" His heart sank.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12