Sadie Outlaw Ep. 011: HIGH CHAPERONE

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's beddin' down the cook. I don't stand no chance. Maybe I need to charge Millie more for my livestock and blame it on him."

Jealous much?

********

"Yer a loco one Miss L'Amour."

"You ain't seen nothin' yet Brody Boy. You wanna taste of this before we head up? A lil' sample before we gotta fight for Eddie's mattress." Sadie moved to grip an awning pole and bent into it, her ass lifting up to show off. "You know where to put that big boy Brody?"

"Course, I do. Not the pooper!" He chuckled then gnashed his teeth. Reaching one hand between her thighs Sadie opened her vulva to give him a better idea as to where to aim. "I'm not gonna hurt ya am I?"

"I hope ya do Brodeside! Now hit that barn." She was needy as she licked her lips of wet thick cum. Brutus was honestly better tasting than she predicted. Unsanitary conditions in these parts it surprised her. Even Brody's nut in her mouth, still swished about for inspiration was fruity in taste. Brody looked around him for safety but in the dark he felt confident. Zeroing in on her vagina he slipped the thick mushroom of his crown inside and immediately felt her scalding hot wetness. Grinning at it, he pressed deeper, hearing her gasp. "Thatta boy Brody. Ram that big boy in balls deep." Shrugging at her insistence he lifted up on the toes of his boots and slid on it. His eyes rolled back the deeper he probed.

"Oh, that feels mighty good." He choked up. "Thank ya Miss L'Amour for... likin' me."

"Anytime Brody. By anytime, I mean fuck that twat. In and out!" Encouraged by her desire he grabbed her hips and did what felt good to him, inevitably her as well as much as she was moaning. "Damn Boy! That's one big thick cock you got there. Best I think I've had since... boot camp."

"They got's a camp jus' for boots?" He thrusted in and out, her cunt squirting each time he plunged back in. He found himself mesmerized by it, warm flowing rivers dribbling on his balls then to the ground. He was surprising even himself for being bold enough to do this, not just as a first time, but out here in the open. He wished he could brag to his brother but Chester being only 12 that was not such a good idea. Brody didn't have many friends being a slaughterhouse farmer. Too many young fellas his age were too squeamish around blood. Those boys out at the orphanage rarely made it to town without Father Rodrigo to supervise over them. Suddenly, Brody thought about Esther Crowley. "I wonder if'n this is how Esther feels? Man alive, I'd like to know her better. Maybe I should court her if'n her folks would allow it. I do have me a good job."

"Less thinkin' more sinkin'." Sadie laughed, his thoughts letting his actions wane. "You thinkin' on Esther?"

"Yes'm! Sorry, Miss L'Amour."

"If you like her then tell her. Does she act like she might like you too? Lil' faster Brody." He stepped up in his zest, mesmerized by her pink drawback to his short-term retreating, she was so tight around his girth it was hypnotic. Esther... oh, right!

"She always blushes when I say howdy. Her momma never lets her out of her sight though. Ain't easy talkin'."

"Undertaker's daughter and a butcher's nephew. Ain't that a hoot."

"I never thought of that."

"You happy workin' for Brutus?"

"All I know ma'am." He hammered her and slid his palms up under her to squeeze her dangling breasts. "I hope this here is alright."

"More than alright! Close yer eyes Brody. I want you to think about Esther and picture puttin' that pecker to her jus' like you are me."

"I was doin' that. Sorry again!"

"Stop bein' sorry. You gotta go after what you want Brody. If'n you really like Esther, show her."

"My big pecker?"

"Well, yeah, but not at first. Want my advice? Go by her daddy's place and maybe offer to help build some caskets or somethin'. Get on her dad's good side and he might be up fer a son-in-law."

"So, learn how to be an undertaker?"

"You already get yer hands bloody Brody. Any dead bodies bein' wheeled in can't upset yer belly none."

"That's a fact. I'll jus' do that."

"After ya do me." She chuckled. "You ready to go up there and put it to Carlotta too?"

"She's gonna really let me do this to her too? I don't gots me no money for her."

"Guarantee it! No money needed, I got ya Brody."

"Can I finish here first?"

"Sure can! Try pullin' my hair." Promoted Brody reached over her back, eying her eagle tattoo with the watch in its talons. Her back was so soft it was almost as if running fingers through feathers. Add in the black dyed tips of her hair which really looked like feathers it was amazing. Gripping her red mane first she let it be known, "Gals like it rough. Yank my hair hard Brody. Don't you be gentle."

"Like this?" He curled locks about his wrist and pulled back extremely hard, expecting to be scolded. Nope!

"Fuck yes! Harder Brody. Make my neck go poppin'." Grinning at his good fortune he pulled her head so far back she spat up his jizz still in her trough. "That's it! Now fuck that pussy hard as yer yankin' my hair." It was on. Seeing his uncle walking back on the other side of the street Brody grinned and raised his voice.

"YOU LIKE THAT BITCH?"

"YESSSSSSSSSSSS! HIT THAT HOLE."

"DON'T YOU TELL ME HOW TO DO ANYTHIN'! I'M THE BOSS HERE!"

"Little thick Brody."

"Jus' tryin' to impress Brute."

"In that case... I'VE NEVER HAD SUCH AN AMAZIN' PECKER! DEAR GOD BRODESIDE... DON"T YOU DARE STOP. WE MIGHT JUS' GOTTA GET MARRIED AFTER THIS."

"Don't make me lose it Miss L'Amour." He chuckled. "I wanna marry Miss Crowley someday."

"Unless you manage to screw up the timeline again Sadie Lynn," Tilly intervened, "Broderick Neucomb does indeed wed Esther Crowley and they have four children... oh my, one is even named Sadie."

"Awww! Ain't that sweet." Sadie hissed cumming violently on his cock. Brutus stopped across the street to watch so Sadie went full on orgasm spasm. Her energized hormones reacting to Brody's thriving and diving. "FUCK YES! I KNEW YOU WAS THE ONE TO GET THESE HERE RESULTS." Too bad she wouldn't be able to keep him as her boy toy. Come four days from now Brody would speak up his feelings for Esther Crowley and volunteer to help her father, no pay even. In between his chores at home that is. Brutus would be back to butchering by then. One night only... Sadie was going to enjoy teaching him MANners.

"I'm gonna shoot Miss L'Amour."

"Go deep when ya do." She whimpered with expectation. "Can't have no babies so fire away." That made Brody tense up and unload without worry. Hard repetitive shots struck her uterus like a bullwhip's lash. Screaming into the night Sadie Outlaw made the coyotes in the distance howl. Even her horse Tarnation perked his head up from the stables to look toward town. With a whiney Tarnation stood up and kicked down his gate, then the gate two stalls down. A filly in ready the horse mounted her for a loud parlay. The Finn's waking up from sleeping upstairs in the loft heard them and laughed. Not one of them were going to try and stop that crazy ass stallion. Dorieann simply rolled over in her bunk and touched herself. Even across town she heard Sadie Outlaw.

"I need me a man."

Dooley walked in yawning from finally finishing Sadie's saddle and heard her wails on the wind. "That L'Amour?"

Shaunesy Finn chuckled, "Ye know tis' brother."

"Will you yahoots quiet down." Dorie huffed, "I'm tryin to sleep." They knew better. They turned away and went to their own bunks. Before long they were all frolicking to their own tunes. Dorie hearing them grumble ready to nut put her pillow over her head. "I surely need me own roof." One that wasn't shaking. Tarnation bumping against the beams made the whole barn quake. "He's gonna bring this place down."

"At least he's gettin' himself some." Shaunesy laughed and nutted under his sheets.

"I miss Vera." Dooley sighed.

Shaunesy adding, "I miss the wee lass, Regina."

"I miss a good night's sleep!"

Pillow tossed!

********

Releasing Sadie, Brody pulled out of her and wiped his brow of beaded sweat. Turning to face Brody, Sadie planted her palms on his shoulders. "That was damn good Brody. Now let's take this on upstairs and let you show Carlotta jus' how good you are."

"Sadie?" Tilly chimed in, "I thought you were matchmaking he and Esther. Edward and Carlotta for that matter."

"Swingin' can happen even back on the calendar Tilly." She hushed her sidekick, "Grab Deke there Brody, and let's ride North and hook up with our posse." Clothing gathered they entered the barbershop and locked the door behind them. Darkness leading their way, outside of an oil lamp waning its soft light on the staircase, Sadie led Brody up toward Heaven. Her perfect ass in his face Brody smiled with every step taken. Her body never smelling bad thanks to her nanites she was cherry blossoms and juicy fruit. Who needed perfume. At the top of the stairs, they heard Carlotta squealing, Sadie stopping cold to pause Brody with an index finger to her lips. Both slyly peeking around the corner they discovered Carlotta laying on her back, her legs wide and in the air. Edward was dinning on her pussy in ways that he had learned from Sadie last night. Not many men in this era ate pussy so this was overwhelming her senses.

"What's Mister Pike doin' to her?" Brody shivered as Sadie whispered back.

"This here is what I taught Eddie. Somethin' I learned in the Catskills of Penisylvania. The tongue does some amazin' things. You wanna try that on me Brody?"

"I can give it a whirl."

"Confidence! Esther is gonna like that about you."

"Ya think so?" He beamed. Leading him in Sadie tossed her clothing on her bag then set out to disrobe Brody while Carlotta watched them. Edward Pike had his eyes sealed, his efforts inviting blindness the more Carlotta squirted into his mouth. Teasing her nipples for Brody was a practice Mistress Millie had instilled in all of her girls as a way of letting men know they wanted them. Even if they didn't! In Brody's case she had only seen him once or twice but knew who he was. The second Sadie dropped his britches and she saw that his cock might just be bigger than Edward's she shared a yearning gaze.

Sizing up his competition, Brody felt shy a bit in seeing Edward naked. Another male spooked him. "Jus' relax! Eddie won't go near ya unless he bumps elbows. Follow me!" Moving into bed next to Carlotta, Sadie stretched out then patted her clit. "Brody? Start by lickin' right here. You can look over and see how Eddie is doin' it if'n you need pointers. Three pointer's is best." She chuckled showing him three fingers then plunging them into her vulva as a referral. Catching on quickly Brody smiled at Carlotta and waved at her. A flutter of fingers in response he offered her a smug look then stretched out between Sadie's thighs. Before digging in Brody smirked at Carlotta and offered a bit of info.

"I'm comin' fer you."

"That's what she said." Sadie laughed. "I'll be sayin' that too. Now get busy."

Toy in hand Sadie sucked on Deke while Brody experimented in fine cuisine. Turning to eye Carlotta, Sadie removed Deke and offered him to the saloon dove. Giggling Carlotta let Sadie fuck her mouth with it, her gag reflex noisy but welcoming the toy for its realism. Brody eying the event realized that maybe he should use his pecker just like that. Sadie smirked at reading his mind. She didn't need Tilly's psi talents to know a man's lustful thoughts.

"Let's play Texas Twister." Sadie chuckled, "The Sugar Plum Hum!"

In a while... Brody was hungry at the moment. Edward winked at Sadie just before getting shot in the eye. He needed to order some of those fancy swimming goggles he saw in London before venturing West.

"Only one eye is important Eddie."

Indeed!

Ole' Chap!

He say!

12