Sadie Outlaw Ep. 012: sLAP LeATHER

Story Info
Ain't we a BarbersHOP Quartet? We can make that peppermint.
5.6k words
4.87
1.6k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 12 of the 21 part series

Updated 04/01/2024
Created 02/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

"Mmm! Yes, Mister Pike... yes! I have never experienced such a delightful licking."

Carlotta Dean was more of a stick it in me kind of whore up until now. This delightful tongue up inside her was the biggest thrill of her career. At only 20 years old she had been with Mistress Millie and Alfred since 17, her parents dying young left her all alone with no real goals in life. Goals, holes! Once she had a taste of sex at 18, she was more than happy to make a living at what she was good at. Thing is, as experienced as she was Carlotta had only used her hands, mouth, and pussy. Guys just didn't seem to like anal and that was something she always wanted to do. Not one taker no matter how much she begged. She wanted something to brag about to the other girls. None of them had indulged that experience either.

"You won her over Eddie." Sadie Outlaw aka L'Amour wrestled with the handsome Barber's scalp, "How's about we switch lovers for a spell. Come gnaw on my clit here, Brody you scoot on over and give Carlotta a thorough tongue thrashin'. Let's get you some experience."

"I want experience too." Carlotta pepped up, "This here is new, and I lick... like it. But... can you show me somethin' new?"

"What have you got on yer mind? I jus' shoved Deke down yer throat."

"And that was fun Miss L'Amour. I... you've been around the world... show me."

"Challenge accepted. You ever been with a girl Carlotta?"

"What? No... only fellas." She looked spooked by that. "Are you gonna... kiss me?"

"Try it ya might like it." Both Edward and Brody reared away in surprise. A glance between men they shrugged at one another and Edward gallantly motioned Sadie to take over. "You fellas lay to each side of Carlotta there and keep her company. I'll do the lickin'."

"WHAT?" Carlotta yelped as Sadie rolled over on top of her, Ed to her right, Brody to her left. "I'M SCARED!"

"Don't be. A gal knows how to take good care of another girl. You just kiss on the guys; they kiss on you." Pointing at the men to dig in Carlotta found Edward kissing Carlotta's throat. A point at her own nipple Sadie showed Brody what to do toward Carlotta. Easing in he observed Sadie lift her left breast to her tongue and flick it, rolling it around her areola before sucking on it. Following her move Brody advanced into Carlotta and repeated the action time and time again. Carlotta swooned over two men at once.

Moaning with fear in her tone the tiny blonde watched as Sadie went down on her, fingers digging up inside her pink cunt. Tongue loving on the girl's clit, Carlotta had a rapid orgasm. Once the dove secreted in a joyous fashion Sadie lifted the dove's legs and dug her tongue into her anus. A first of course, Carlotta panicked. Showing strength Sadie refused to stop until Carlotta settled down and climaxed. Shaking like a leaf the girl busted into laughter.

"That was incredible Miss L'Amour."

"Sadie! You trust me, Carlotta?"

"No!" She laughed, "What are you gonna do?"

"Deke fancies ya." She wagged her eight-inch lifelike dildo. Moving it down to the girl's cunt she eased it inside her then hoped there might be enough juice in the Duracell's to make the girls night. Encouraging Deke deep into her protege, Sadie flipped the controls on, and Deke came to life wiggling about within her vulva. Screaming over its sudden moves Carlotta clutched at the men drawing them into her as if a security blanket.

"OH MY GOSH! It's... alive."

"Just lay there and let me and Deke do our thing. Fellas? Love on that whore." Tongues and hands rolled over Carlotta's front as Sadie used Deke in fucking the girl, her thumb massaging her clitoris. The bedding was drenched in five minutes, even more as Sadie licked her clit between rubs. Cumming hard around her toy, Sadie didn't give Carlotta time to breath, Deke was removed and lowered to the blonde's anal cavity. Using her juices as lube Sadie introduced Deke to her anus with a bit of effort. Smothered in the boys Carlotta let out a blood curdling scream.

"FINALLY!" That was until she realized it was the dildo and not Ed or Brody. Fucking Carlotta's ass, the girl rolled her eyes back and gasped with mumbles of, "Thank you Oh, Lord!" From beginning to retreat Sadie made the girl cum three times.

"Yer up Brodside!" She cleaned her toy off and watched her batteries die with a pout. The thoughts of shoving her batteries up her cunt as her sidekick Tilly suggested was not going over well, but if it brought Deke back into her life, so be it. Thank goodness for high tech nanites to aid in juicing up her side saddle lover.

Escaping Carlotta, Brody rolled over on top of the girl and stuck his enormous cock in her pussy. A slap to the boy's buttocks got the balls a rolling. "That a boy Brody. Show Carlotta what yer made of." She then moved in over his ear to whisper, "Close yer eyes and picture Esther Crowley." Oh, it was on! Carlotta's pussy wrapped his beast so tight that he couldn't stop thrusting. Edward left the mattress briefly and stood watching the boy in action. Disturbed a bit still by all of this closeness in his bed even as Sadie winked at him to remain calm. Coaxing Brody to lift Carlotta's legs behind her head she showed the boy the downward spiral. Carlotta went speechless looking between her thighs to witness the boy's deep plunges and drawbacks to show his gifted girth. The hammering made the girl lose her mind. Once Brody caught on, he intended to keep on making her crazy.

Leaving the bed almost seductively Sadie hooked up with Edward and brought he and she to the wall. Bracing her back she jumped into his arms and wrapped her legs about his hips. "Standin' ovation Eddie!" With a demonic grin the Brit pinned her to the wall and fucked the holy hell out of the Outlaw. She was wailing so much that even she considered a new name for herself as Josie Wails. The thought gave her the giggles.

Brody unloaded into Carlotta Dean twice before he had mercy enough to lower her legs and collapse over her, breathing heavily in one another's arms. Coddling young Broderick with her arms and legs circling his body she complimented him for a job well done. Looking up at her with a sly grin he chuckled, "Who says I'm done?"

Eyes wide Carlotta rolled him over and hopped on top. Now this was something she was good at, mounting her male steeds and riding the range. The thing was, her body was static, straight up and down because most men held her hips. The only time she would lean forward to steal a kiss. Sadie observing this patted Edward to take a breather, the Brit sweating up a storm after nutting twice into Sadie like a champ. Feet on the floor Sadie dismounted and scurried over to Carlotta and snuck up behind the girl. Tickling her Sadie had a few new ideas on making her life better.

"Let's work on yer bullridin' skills Carlotta. I notice yer not so energetic in the saddle. Hop off a sec and let me show ya what breaks a bull. Eight seconds on the cock... clock even." Straddling Brody, the redhead encouraged Brody up inside her messy twat then leaned forward to slap his chest with both palms. "You ready Pecos Bull?" Bill, but who cares! With a giddy nod Sadie sparked into motion, gyrating up and down on Brody's prize bully like lightning.

Standing behind her at a four-foot distance Edward enjoyed the hellfire hot seat as he called it. He remembered how Sadie rode him just like this, even he naive until Sadie came to crown... town. Reaching toward Brody with one hand Sadie warned the boy. "Time to return the favor Yanky Doodle Dandy." Clutching the boy's hair, she yanked his upper body forward and laid one on him, a lip lock so steamy that Carlotta fanned herself with both hands over jealousy.

Not wanting to be left out Eddie crawled in next to Brody and whistled at Carlotta. "Come hither woman. Let us practice what Sadie preaches." Excitable in the moment Carlotta shuffled in and rubbed shoulders with Sadie on installing Edward's massive penis. Once on it she did her best to replicate Sadie's whirlwind romance. Gyrating on Eddie with as much enthusiasm as Sadie was displaying the girl went crazy and grabbed Eddie by his own hair.

"Face me you handsome devil." She let out laughing then bent forward to kiss Edward just as extravagantly as Sadie was doing. The men were high on life and loving this hostile takeover. Sadie breaking tongues with Brody shoved the boy back on to the mattress and drug Carlotta away from her make out session, squealing every inch as if losing her favorite lollipop as a girl in pigtails.

"Let's change it up Curly." Carlotta's blonde curls were pretty cute in a poodle, Elle Mae Clampett kind of way. Whipping her body around on Brody without lifting off of his erection Sadie sat up on the boy backwards. "Reverse Cowgal Curly... turn tail."

Laughing hysterically Carlotta joined Sadie facing away from Edward in his smug expression. He knew this move well thanks to Sadie's talents. This was good to train Carlotta, should Eddie decide to claim the blonde as his own someday. He did have that thought brewing in his head, knowing that any real relationship with Sadie was impossible. Forewarned, he set his sights elsewhere.

"Follow my lead... grind... grind... hop no stop." Sadie lay back planting her palms on Brody's shoulders. "Stretch it and fetch it, Curly Screw." Both women rode the boys like no tomorrow. Nut and nut! Squirt and squirt! Scream and cream! Edward took things a step further reaching up and encircling Carlotta's neckline with both hands. Choking her, freaked the girl out until Sadie realized what he was doing.

Palming Carlotta's chest Sadie told the girl, "Jus' relax! He's not tryin' to kill ya. This is called male dominance. He chokes ya jus' enough to make you know who's leadin' the waltz. Close yer eyes and jus' ride." Obedient, Carlotta realized that choking was not so bad, it did seem to make her fight for her life without the reality of escape. She came harder than ever before in her dance with the handsome devil. Brody tried much the same but without the dramatic effect. Even he understood there was no taming this woman. Rising away from his grip Sadie sat straight up and waited on Carlotta to join her. As Eddie released his grip her reborn soul rose to sit next to the devil's daughter.

"How nimble are ya Curly?"

"What's nimble?"

"Watch what I do, and jus' try and repeat it."

"Okay!"

Legs pointed straight out along Brody's, Sadie leaned back and planted her hands on the boy's shoulders. "Don't move Brody. I'm gonna dance on ya." Using her athletic prowess Sadie Lynn Outlaw performed her own ballet recital and cast her legs into the air and carefully somersaulted backwards over Brody and landed her bottom right over his face. "New saddle!"

"I can't do that. I'm not strong enough."

"Jus' do yer best I'll help ya finish yer back swing." Penis anyone? Carlotta took a deep breath and did replicate her move for move but her balance struggled, that and having no true muscles like Sadie had. Reaching for her leg Sadie clutched the girl's nearest leg and brought the girl flying over Edward to take a seat above his head rather than over his face.

"I missed!" Carlotta pouted then moved on her own to sit on the Brit's face. Tongue frenzy caught her off guard. "OH, MY GOLLY!" Her eyes bulged wide.

"Hear that Brody? Get that lickity splitter busy." No problem, the boy was eager to absorb as much knowledge as he could. Tongue up her cunt Sadie gyrated over his features slowly. Carlotta following her dance partners lead every step of the sway. Hands held as support Carlotta told Sadie that she loved her. That called for a kiss. Sadie drug the girl to her face and took advantage. Her free palm trying to grip the air around her, this being her first girl on girl kiss it spooked her, but when Sadie refused to let her go Carlotta melded in to enjoy it. Between her tongue ride and kissing the bride, so to speak, the blonde was all in.

Choking on Carlotta's thick pubic hair, Edward had to pat her bottom to get her to vacate before he suffocated. After having shaved Sadie's, well, she shaved most of her hair the first day in town, right in his barber chair for all to see, Eddie was used to a silky-smooth ride where only his own whiskers got in the way. Most women in this era were thick and dense in the buck wienie area, he hoped to cash in on that by shaving women if they were ever willing. A mite illegal but there was always after hours. Inspiration striking, Edward encouraged Carlotta off and slid out of bed.

"Where you goin'?" Sadie watched him shuffle to the bedroom door.

"To do what you refused to let me do. One moment Miss Carlotta, I shall return to your exquisite body post haste."

"What's post haste?" She was not the smartest dove in the flock.

"You know that red, white, and blue pole Eddie has out front to let folks know he's a barber?"

"Yes."

"That's his post haste." Sadie reacted to Brody's tongue digging for her uterus. "Damn Brody... you diggin' for the fine China?" Chuckling she added, "Bull in the China Shop! Esther is gonna love that longhorn, both of 'em."

"Esther?" Carlotta looked at Brody, "Esther Crowley? You... are seeing Esther?"

"Awww, hell! You know Esther the Molester?" Brody couldn't speak for himself. "You keep gnawin', I'll do yer lip synch battle."

"Not well! Mister Crowley... visits me on occasion. I met Esther last year when old man Coleman passed on. She... tidied Abner up so he looked all peaceful."

"So, Esther dresses the corpse."

"What's a corpse?"

"You sure ask a lot of questions." Sadie snatched the girl up by her curly blonde locks and kissed her again to kill the time. Brody discovering Sadie's anus even licked that. Nothing seemed to phase this young freak in the making. Sadie puckered up in two directions.

A few minutes later Edward returned with his shaving kit and a bowl of water. Resting the bowl on the floor and mixing up lather in a second bowl he cleared his throat multiple times before Sadie released her lover. "You frog stompin' Eddie Munster? I can hear yer croakin' and strokin'." Seeing his lather bowl in hand she grinned. "So that's where ya went. Carlotta? Yer in fer a treat."

Eyes bright and curious Miss Dean realized that she was his target. "Move to the edge of the bed and lay back my Dearest. Stretch on out and do trust my steady hand." Pausing Brody, Sadie dismounted her steed and crawled out of bed to stretch. Dragging Brody up she led him to the wall that Eddie had her up against. "Let's not rock the boat there or ole' Captain Morgan might make Carlotta walk the plank. Blood in the water always attracts sharks." In response Edward shot a beaming grin at Sadie.

"We can shake the wallpaper Brody. If we shake the bed Carlotta might get her Cooter scalped. Close enough as it is." Brody ignored Carlotta's plight and lifted Sadie up, proving he was stronger than he looked. "Someone's been slingin' Prime Rib. You go Broderick Neucomb!" Slammed and ma'amed! He took her harder than Eddie had. New cum was in the house and this HO liked the USE.

"Are you going to shave my prickly legs?"

"I can. After I remove this garter pelt." He pinched her thick pubes. Eyes flaring up at his plan she swallowed with a gulp and laid back.

"I've never... needed to shave down there like Miss L'Amour does. I might catch cold."

"My breath will warm you up my dear." His smile stole the show. Eyes sparkling at his interest she trusted him just that quick. "Very good! Don't move a muscle." Trimming her bush down first he brushed her off into the water bowl, then dampened her vaginal fur enough to moisten the lather over it. Utilizing his straight razor, he shaved off her entire jungle. Every nook and cranny, until she was as soft as a baby's booty. Her legs were bristly, so he quickly took care of those as well, she adored being pampered by the gentleman scholar. Caller too!

"SLAP LEATHER YOU VARMIT! SLAP LEATHER! Show me who's the fastest gun in the West." Sadie screamed as Brody hammered her rapidly trickling cunt, flashing his thighs with every forceful insertion. "Goddammit Brody! Where you been all my life?"

"Thinkin' of Esther." He chuckled without waver in his stride. "You taught me what makes me tick. I jus' hope she lets me do this to her."

"She will. You jus' gotta be patient and have faith. Never go in all smug like... well, ya can with me, but Esther might want some lovin' as much as a good fuckin'. Ya gotta show her two sides. Passion and GET YER ASS OVER HERE! Then do what yer doin' now."

"Can we practice some more before I try charmin' her petticoat off?"

"Sure can! I'll teach ya everythin' I know."

"Make sure you teach me all that too Sadie." Carlotta called out as Eddie dried her legs off, completing his task. "I feel really purdy now without my... other curls." Edward standing to stretch vividly his mighty erection loomed directly in front of her face. Giddy the blonde sat up then dropped off of the edge of the bed to her knees and swallowed his cock. In his stammer he nearly knocked over the water bowl.

"Oh, Dear God! Your lips are... magnificent." She took in as much of Edward Pike as her tonsils allowed. Good enough for him, even if Sadie took in all nine inches of Eddie last night. But again, Sadie Lynn was a force of nature. There would be no complaints on his part. Just looking down at Carlotta's puppy dog eyes as she enjoyed his cock was winning over his soul. "Might I keep you, Miss Carlotta?"

Lifting away with a kiss to his tip she blushed, "If you got enough money to pay Mistress Millie."

"No Carlotta... keep you... as mine. No longer Millie's dove. I think I might be in dove... love with you."

"Yer just saying that Mister Pike. I hear that every night... from married fellas even." Stopping her from going back to sucking him off he knelt down in front of her and took her by her hands. "Mister Pike?"

"Carlotta... I am very serious. All that I possess can be shared with you."

"Are you... proposing?"

"I am indeed!"

"FUCK ME BRODY! FUCK ME HARDER YOU LIL' BASTARD!"

"Quiet back there." Eddie faltered as Carlotta grew misty eyed. "Please... just think about it."

"But... you don't know me."

"I know that you are a kind and caring woman. You deserve better than whoring yourself out to... be mine Carlotta... mine and mine alone."

"That's awful sweet of you Mister Pike... but... I like being with other fellas. I mean... your offer is touching... can I still play with others?"

"SAY YES, EDDIE! ON YER TERMS... NOT HERS!" Sadie blurted with her legs tugging Brody's hips to pierce her deeper each time he slammed into her cunt.

"Yes Carlotta! I... would share you... but you must relent when I say so. To be honest... I rather enjoy watching sex as much as engaging in it. Sadie calls me a voyeur. A French word."

"Can I still work at the saloon?"

"Fine! Yes!"

"Take me to the bed Mister Pike."

"If that is a yes my future Mrs. Pike."

"Carlotta Pike?" She mulls it over then shrugs, "Last name is still four letters. Yes, I'll marry you. But you gotta tell Millie."

"I shall." He plucks her up and hurls her onto the bed then climbs in over her. Taking her with a dominant flavor he recalled what it was Brody did earlier and hiked her legs upward before guiding his throbbing vein filled barber pole up her vulva. Shrieking at his girth ripping her wide Edward Pike destroyed his future bride. The blonde did fall in love. His cock was amazing and he like the boy was high energy. These new tricks were winning her over.

"I do!" Compliments to his "I shall." Now if only Sadie would quiet down so they could celebrate.

********

Newly deputized by his own decree Brutus Kinkaid had stood across the barren street watching through an opened bedroom window. Seeing Sadie nailed by his nephew against a wall, pride sank in that he had helped raise that boy well in the wake of his passing sister. One more bird to kick out of the nest he thought, pondering over Broderick's little brother Chester. Then maybe Brutus might settle down with Miss Vera. If she would have his hand that is. He knew she was a dove and making enough money to survive, but what kind of life is that, selling your body. Thing is one of these days Vera might get pregnant from another man and that bothered the Brute. Weeping with no one to see him Deputy Kinkaid decided then and there that he had to make his heart known. The sooner the better.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers
12