Sadie Outlaw Ep. 012: sLAP LeATHER

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

"I'M GONNA BE MRS. EDWARD PIKE!" He heard Carlotta Dean cry out from a lively orgasm. That part made Brutus bawl. Big Baby! Luckily, Sadie had quieted down just enough to allow that bit of good news to ring out. No ring yet, mind you. Finding one way out here in the desert was going to be a challenge.

"That clenches it... I'm gonna marry me, Vera. Mrs. Vera Kinkaid." Diamond in the buff! "Sounds proper!" Sidekick chef Dwight Pepper might stand in his way though. Time would tell. Thinking on the cook Brutus sighed, "You can have one of the other gals. Vera is MINE!" Eyes crossed!

********

Sugar Plum Jail... a cell filled to capacity plus one.

"Get yer elbow out of my chest Ned."

"Can't help it Cletus there's too durn many of us in this here cell. I can barely breathe."

"It even matter? We're all facin' a hangman." Spur Dillsby suffered the same suffocation, his brothers Shep and Sonny bunched up around him trying to sleep. Not one fella in that cage was getting a good night's rest outside of their leader Sam. Sam had the bunk after he kicked the burly thug Red Butler off of it. Red much bigger than Sam didn't have the quality backup like Sam did with his brothers and Cletus Birch, all much larger than Redmont's hooligans. Not only that, but one of his boys was still bleeding from being shot. Nothing fatal but an uncared-for wound was still weeping. His shirt was all he had to soak it up.

"So, why did you boys try and break us out?" Spur asked Remis Trent, one of Red's men. Coached many times by Red how to keep their story straight Remis sighed.

"I done told yer brother Sam. We heard you fellas were out this way and wanted to get our two gangs together. It wasn't about yer loot."

"We can rob our own banks." Redmont chimed in, "This was jus' us figuring we could cover more territory and help one another get rich."

"Then why did Mae West... or whatever her name is, say you boys were gonna shoot us in the back after ya found our money?" Sam Dillsby had been playing possum. Tilting his hat upwards he winced at Redmont in the dimly lit jail. Oil lamps were all they had. Hearing Porky take a piss through the bars into a bucket the scent of urine was pungent. Ignoring that fact, Sammy sat up but took his hat off to rest it on the cot next to him as staking his claim.

"You gonna believe that crazy tattooed...?"

"I am! She might have outsmarted us, but I don't think she has it in for us neither."

"Mighty fine lady parts." Ned spoke out. Bad timing and glares from the brothers he clammed up.

"You Dillsby's hit that bitch?" Jubal had to know.

"We did!" Cletus was proud of that much.

"So, how did she get the bead on you boys?" Red questioned their attempted superiority.

"FemiNINE wiles!" Ned chuckled then shut up again, he was not one to stay quiet long.

"Got us drunk on that Jack Daniels."

"Jack Daniels?" Red winced, "This Jack fella help her catch you fellas?"

"Its a whiskey from Tennessee she says." Spur related, "Good stuff!"

"So good you fellas got drunk and let a woman tie all you guys up and cash in on yer reward money?" Red hissed almost laughing. "What kind of pussies are you fellas?"

"Careful Red... she did use Deke on ya."

"Hush it up Nip." Red turned, well, red.

"That fake pecker she had on her?" Sam laughed for him. "And you call us pussies? I bet you cried like a baby in a crib."

"I was frickin' tied up and helpless. Don't make me rethink our savin' yer asses."

"We didn't need yer help. I got things well in hand."

"Do ya Dillsby? I see you sittin' in here with us."

"Biddin' my time Butler."

"You should'a seen that L'Amour gal... wait... who's Mae West?" Remis scratched his scalp. "Anywho! She caught that stick of dynamite I threw at the front door of the jail and bit the wick off. What kinda crazy does that?"

"Devil's daughter, I keep tellin' ya." Sonny Dillsby shivered. "She's a crack shot too. I ain't never seen no gal shoot a bottle dead on from that distance. I'm bettin' it was from here to across the street. First shot even."

"There's more to this L'Amour gal than we know. Those drawings on her body are spooky too. What kind of gal has rattlers battlin' over her soft spot?" Pussy!

"She was awful protective over her pocket watch." Sam winced in thought then vocalized it. "Family heirloom she said. And that tin flask she's got has a Texas Ranger star on it."

"She a Ranger? Pinkerton maybe?" Red questioned. "Do they even hire gals?"

"Dunno! Whoever she is... I respect her."

"Respect? Are you a loon Dillsby? Ohhhh! You got yerself a heart on. You want her as yer gal friend, don't ya?"

"Nope! Jus' sayin' I respect any gal who can do anythin' a man can, prolly better."

"Her horse is terrifyin' too." Nip brought up seeing Tarnation mounting one of their horses. "Poor ole' Betsy was bent over like a dove in heat."

"She rode that crazy horse bareback even. That there takes talent and muscle." Remis adds having watched Sadie riding by like lightning going to the church. "Fastest horse I ever seen. I'd surely bet on him in a race."

"She owns a horse now?" Sam cocked an eyebrow.

"That deputy Grennen mentioned that before you Butler boys rode in causin' a ruckus." Spur brought up, "Sammy was asleep when he mentioned it to a local. Says she had that horse talkin' to her in hoof stomps and sittin' all calm like. You thinkin' it's a demon horse Sammy?"

"She got lucky is all. Ain't no demon."

"Horse didn't even spook when we were shootin' at Grennen and the Sheriff." Jubal related his perspective, "My horse would'a high tailed it out of town and left me sittin' in the middle of the street."

"Ain't no such thing as demons." Sam insisted, "You fellas are all afraid of yer shadows."

"Punches hard Sam." Ned pouted wiggling his jaw. "Miss West... L'Amour that is. I don't never wanna get punched by her again."

"Yer a brick Potter." Cletus rolled his eyes then thought about it, "Yeah, she does got some moves. I've seen those out by the railroad, those yellow fellas doin' their dances in the desert each mornin' before first light."

"Chinamen!" Red scowled, "Some of their gals are purdy."

Hearing the front door open and Brutus Kinkaid enter everyone went silent. It gave Sam Dillsby time to reflect. "I jus' hope our momma gets that telegraph before the judge gets here. I surely don't wanna noose necktie."

Nope! Hangin' around Sugar Plum was not in his plans.

********

"Married?" Sadie leaned on her boy toy Brody panting after her stint up against the wall. Having heard Carlotta yell out that Edward had asked her to marry him, Sadie sighed, "Do I need to bunk elsewhere Mister Groom?"

"I... had not thought about that." Edward Pike looked perplexed, then stared at Carlotta, "Should I... make room up here for you my dearest?"

"We ain't asked Mistress Millie and Alfred for their blessing. I'm thinking yer gonna have to buy me from them."

"You ain't a slave Carlotta." Sadie hated that word, thinking of how Cyrus O'Malley was abusing Boombasa, aka Plumb, the former slave out of Georgia. Even with slavery abolished he managed to sneak her West and still treat her as much, if not dressing her well and admitting feelings for her.

"I owe the DuPont's Sadie. They treat me like my own parents did."

"By feeding you twice a day and takin' what eighty percent of yer money?"

"Room and board."

"Uh huh! All you girls sleep in one bed I'm bettin'."

"Like we are tonight." She defended her employers. "It keeps us warm on cold nights."

Sadie sighed as her future co-conspirator Tilly Ford speaks within her head. "Sadie Lynn? This night has changed the future yet again. Edward and Carlotta should not marry for another year."

"That still might be the case Tilly." She conferred in thought only, Brody looking at her as if worried by her expressions. "This is my fault though for matchmakin'. Eddie is lonely and I certainly can't give him any future with me in it. Besides I'm not the marryin' type even if I did stay here. Question, am I stuck here even after I find out where Grampa Jessup ends up? Am I gonna... wait! I gotta be born and live up until the Wyndham's send me back here. So, if I die here... I'd never be born. This shit is confusing."

"I understand. I was retrieved. Brandon as well. Others we have yet to discuss, so have no fear you will return to 2022 or however late it becomes here when things settle down."

"And the Wyndham's threats on killing me for disobeying can't happen either or again, I'd never be born."

"Sadie... you could be shot dead tomorrow for all we know. The future is what you make it. All we can do is hope for the best."

"How's my mom taking me missing?"

"I really don't know. My psi talents are only linked to you and anyone within close proximity. I could enquire."

"You do that. After losin' my dad... I'm all she has left. When I don't call her or answer her back, she's going to be comin' to Wichita lookin' for me."

"Let me see what I can do. No promises but you know I will try."

"Thanks Tilly." She shuts off her conversation noting everyone watching her zone out. "What? I'm jus' thinkin' what I can give the happy couple as a weddin' gift."

"Oh! Those fancy swimming goggles... for when I devour my lovely bride. I might need my vision to cut hair." Eddie grins.

"Can we discuss any marital details... after we talk to the DuPont's?" Carlotta was suddenly getting scared.

"Yes, of course! I will sit them down within the week."

"Thank you, Edward. That means a lot to me." Carlotta tenderly kissed him, leading him to take her on top of him as they made out. Once the frisky kisses faded, she reached between her legs and installed his mighty penis back inside her cunt. Another ride was needed to celebrate.

Brody was getting fidgety watching Carlotta's ass grinding over Edward in the manner Sadie had shown the girl. Rubbing Sadie's butt the boy sighed, "Seein' as they're gettin' hitched... should I get dressed and go on home?"

"Oh, no! This ain't the end. You wanted lessons jus' like Curly there. You wanna know what Esther might really like?"

"Yes'm!" He beamed ready for any advice Sadie could offer. Whispering into the boy's ear he brightened up, then whispered back. Giggling amongst themselves she motioned Brody in. Climbing in behind Carlotta, Brody paused her thrusting hips and nudged her forward into Edward's charms. Lining his dick up to her anus the boy pierced the veil. Eyes bulging at the skinvasion Carlotta felt pressure in her tight little pucker and squealed. Sadie leaned between them and spit on his penis before patting his shoulder.

"Maybe the end is rear... near!"

DP!

The feathered alarm cock Cogburn would crow just before both Carlotta and Brody left. Sadie went downstairs to a barber chair and took a power nap letting the three enjoy themselves until sunrise. Edward was a happy man but found it difficult to keep his engagement secret. He did, even if Carlotta didn't. The girls were giddy all morning, Mistress Millie uncertain why.

Brutus Kinkaid fell asleep at his desk.

Dreaming of Vera.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12