Sadie Outlaw Ep. 015: CUManche

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I might not give him a choice. I'm gonna do some diggin' into O'Malley. My gut tells me he's hidin' a dark past. Slavery was abolished and even if he does dress her nice, Plumb is his prisoner and that's jus' not settlin' well with me. I know he's yer employer but... "

"Kick his ass, Diva Diablo." Dorie grinned, "I double dog dare ya."

"Double dog, huh? We better check on Ned. Ain't heard the horses if he's tried to escape but ya never know."

"DIVA DIABLO?? YA MIGHT WANNA HURRY BACK." Out of the blue they heard him cry out.

"ON OUR WAY, PREACHER MAN!" Together the ladies left their latrine and stepped out to the shock of their life. "Oh, crud!"

"They snuck up on me. Please don't let 'em scalp me." All around Ned were Comanche Indians who had come in on foot. Once the women presented themselves a lone rider on a white horse rode in all smug like, a female behind him afraid to look their direction. Those standing had bows and arrows pointed at Ned. Another few aiming at Sadie.

"Comanche!" Dorie whimpered, "We're done for."

"Naaa! Jus' be glad ya jus' peed."

"Might do it again."

"Try not to." Hands up, Sadie stepped forward toward the rider realizing he had to be their leader. Recalling her knowledge on how to speak Comanche she spoke up. "Not yer enemy, we're just passing through."

"You speak our tongue." The rider spoke out.

"Raised by Comanche my whole life. Up Next of Kin way. Eagles Beak Peak!" She remembered what Boone's grandfather used to call his perch out in the desert where he called home, to be close to his ancestors.

"Ya don't wanna mess with Diva Diablo. She will put ya in the ground."

"Shut up Ned!" She grimaced, "My name is Sadie. Ya wouldn't by chance be a fella by the name of Hawk in Flight, would ya?" History lessons with Newton back... well, forward in the day, she knew of tribal leaders in the Comanche nation. She always had Tilly Ford as back on the History books, unless of course she had changed that history. She was prone to do that on occasion.

"I am his son Dancing Under Stars. What do you want on our land? To steal more from my people?"

"Nope! I'm happy up in Next of Kin, when I visit. I've heard good things about your father."

"Who tells you of these good things?"

"Wild Turkey!" The great, great, great grandfather of Newton Tickle Bear. "Shaman up there at the peak."

"I know of Wild Turkey. We do not get along."

"Hmm! News to me. I always heard yer father was friends with him." A nervous warrior bearing a bow eyed Dorieann and saw her reaching for her gun belt and eased forward threateningly. "Slow it up! None of us are here to fight."

Dorie moved behind Sadie and that was all it took. An arrow unleashed fired straight at Sadie only to have her react so fast that she snatched it out of the air and snapped it like a twig. The other warriors looked on in awe. "What did I jus' say?" Sadie took both parts of the arrow and slowly walked toward the boy. Palms up she offered them to him. "A lil' Gorilla Glue might fix that right up." Collecting the two sections the boy looked up at Dancing Under Stars.

"You are fast. Strong!" Behind her Dorieann bulged her eyes at how unexpectedly Sadie had caught that arrow. Even Ned was pissing without even realizing it, the toe of his left boot soaked in urine.

"I work out. You can add beautiful to that I won't beg to differ. Who's your lady friend?" She hid behind Dancing Under Stars shyly.

"My mate. She is none of your concern. This man with you, what has he done to not wear pants?"

"Lazy I reckon. I'm a bounty hunter. That man robbed a bank in Sugar Plum. I know I'm goin' the wrong way with him, but he has somethin' I'm lookin' for. I'm sorry if we're trespassin' on yer land. I was out here last week and caught he and his gang of bank robbers. They're locked up in Sugar Plum."

"You look for what he stole from the white man."

"That's right!" Sadie noticed his mate as not being Native American but said nothing. She knew that many a white female settler ended up captured and adopted into the tribe. This was likely the case. A glance toward Tarnation, Sadie wondered why he hadn't warned her of the intruders. It kind of upset her that her Uncle Brandon whose spirit, soul, within the stallion was remaining vigil, even if warriors were inspecting both of the horses.

"You have tamed the evil one." Dancing Under Stars eyed Tarnation. "There is more to you than a catcher of arrows."

"I do needlepoint too. Jus' ask Ned there." Ned hearing his name but not understanding what else she was saying in the language barrier peed again. Warriors were laughing at him, making him even more nervous. Smelling of horse manure and coated in olive oil wasn't helping. "The horse and I have an agreement."

"I will claim him as my own."

"You can try. But I'm bettin' he won't be so agreeable." She whistled at Tarnation and without blinking the steed reared his back legs and kicked a warrior in the shoulder sending him flying five feet away into his fellow archers. More laughter ensued. Dislocated shoulder the man winced in agony. "See what I mean? Still purdy evil."

Their leader ordered his warrior to his feet without assistance. Groaning the boy stood favoring his shoulder. "I can fix that if ya let me." Sadie pointed at him. Curious, Dancing Under Stars nodded for the warrior to limp over to Sadie. Reluctantly he stood before her. Reaching up with a grin she pinched his cheek and smudged his warpaint like lipstick making a smiley face over his lips. Again, the warriors laughed. Even the female rider giggled but remained hidden. Her man tilting his gaze toward her quieted her down. "What's yer name?"

"Gnawing Beaver." He mumbled.

"Oh, I like you even more now." She winked at him. "I might jus' let you pay me back and thank me for givin' a dam." Damn even! Probing his shoulder as her medic training in Afghanistan taught her, she assessed the damage. Ready, she winked at him then reclaimed half of that busted arrow and placed it between his teeth. "Bite down on that and think of it as givin' me a red rose, Romeo." Once he did, she utilized both hands and forcibly popped his shoulder back into place. Everyone heard the placement with a crack. Gnawing Beaver fainted and collapsed into her arms. Chuckling she made him her dance partner swaying him about. "No stars out but he does dance divinely." Even Dancing Under Stars had to laugh. "He'll be ready to aim his bow when the swelling goes down."

"You will ride with us back to our reservation." He motioned for Dorie to mount her horse. Sadie, acknowledging it told Dorie to comply.

"Ned? Keep yer hat over yer pecker. I don't need ya givin' Dorie no golden shower."

"Are we bein' let go?"

"Not exactly! We get a tour of the teepees. Try not to wipe yer ass on any of 'em."

"What? They're gonna skin us alive."

"He's dramatic. Overlook him." Sadie grinned at Dancing Under Stars. Helping Gnawing Beaver up she patted his cheek then hugged him to her chest, smothering him in her breasts. "Best medicine ever! See? Beaver's my best buddy now. Ya need help to yer horse, Gnawin' Beaver?"

"He can walk."

"We'll dance around the fire later if ya want Pretty Boy." She patted him on the ass then walked over to get Ned up on the horse with Dorie. "We'll be fine. No sudden moves. Jus' keep on smilin'."

"I hope yer right." Dorie whispered. "Hold me, Ned."

"I thought you'd never ask." Charmer! Like a human seatbelt his arms wrapped her waist. Even under pressure his fingers found her crotch but only rubbed her inseam without pressure. Strangely, she found it comforting.

"Ya can put yer hat on Ned." She whispered as a warrior took Dorieann's rein and led the horse for her out of the rocky enclosure. More horses were on the far side. Sadie climbing up on Tarnation patted his neckline to keep him calm. Digging into her saddle bag before turning Tarnation she brought out something unexpected.

"Gumball?"

No takers she tossed two into her mouth then coaxed Tarnation into following the procession of warriors. Dancing Under Stars admired her tight ass with interest. Changing his mind once they reached the remainder of their party, he moved his white horse to Sadie's side and extended an upward palm. Passing him a gumball he passed it back to his mate. Placing it in her mouth she brightened up and smiled at Sadie. A wink at the happy couple the woman even leaned up over Dancing Under Star's shoulders and exhaled her breath at him. He winced at her then at Sadie. Palm held out again Sadie chuckled.

"You had yer chance, Tryin' Seacrest." She rode on ahead next to Dorie without giving him one. He grimaced but said nothing further. His mate had sympathy and spit her gumball into her hand and reached around to feed it to him.

Cinnamon!

Delightful!

White man's world!

12