Sadie Outlaw Ep. 016: TRIO BRAVO

Story Info
"Pass me some teepee Dorieann. None of that bison hide crap neither. Make it Angel Soft!"
6.3k words
4.96
1.6k
0
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 16 of the 21 part series

Updated 04/01/2024
Created 02/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

"Larry, Moe, and Squirrely!"

Sadie Lynn Outlaw looked up at the clear blue sky to see the three brothers soaring in an aerial majesty. Eagles, that is! They normally showed up when Sadie needed them as her eyes. Squinting against the sun to see them she shaded her brow with her palm. "Afternoon boys! Why the visit today?" As if a mental communication, her mind's eye saw over the horizon where the terrain lowered. Hearing a river flowing and drumbeats in the distance she already knew they were nearing the Water's Edge Comanche reservation.

"Why do you look to the sky?" Dancing Under Stars noted her continual gaze. "There will be no rain today."

"Jus' consultin' my three stooges."

"I see nothing but open sky. What is it you see?"

"Eagle brothers."

"The sun is harsh. You must see what your imagination shows you."

"Dreamwalkin' believer, Dance Card. You see what ya don't see, I'll see what I know I see."

"You are a strange squaw Sadie... "

"L'Amour!" Again, she hid her real last name. It was simply better this way until she knew him better. Maybe their Chief Hawk in Flight would be easier to convince. Newton Tickle Bear in the far future, mentioned good things about Hawk so her fingers were crossed. This side trip could be a good thing or a bad thing. One wrong move could get Ned Potter scalped before he could show her where the bank money was hidden. She knew she couldn't let that happen so showing the tribe her loyalty would benefit her going forward. So far so good. Catching that stray arrow ten miles back and resetting Gnawing Beaver's shoulder was in her favor. Warriors respected warriors! Woman or not! "So, what's your lady friends name? Dancing Under You?" Sadie grinned. The chieftain's son mulled that over wondering why he did not think of that when rechristening her into the tribe over two years ago.

"You are very amusing. Perhaps you will fit in here well with my people."

"No plans on staying Dancer. I appreciate the offer if that's what it was, but I got places to be. This here sightseeing tour is nice of ya, I needed a vacation resort to relax at. That river I hear has my name on it, I surely need a bath. So do my ridin' partners. Ned especially! Jus' so ya know... his Comanche name is Sits in Horse Shit." The girl behind Dancing Under Stars giggled. "Come on Dancer what's her name? Giggles when Farts?" Now that made him chuckle, her a pout.

"Her name is Sunrise on Shoulder."

"That's nice. Hey there, Sunny." She did wave albeit bashfully. "At least she looks happy."

"Carries my child."

"Awww! I bet Hawk in Flight is grinnin' large knowin' he has a grandchild comin'." She did not recall any history of a white woman in the royal family. Newton Tickle Bear must have had his legends wrong. No need to bring that up or Dancing Under Stars would think her crazier than he already did. Talking about the future would be laughed at.

"He is not happy. Sunrise on Shoulder is not born to our tribe."

"Yeah, I get it. That's tough. But at least yer honorable and she has love in her eyes."

"It is good you speak our tongue. Father will understand you. You are different than most pale face squaws. What you wear. How you act."

"I've been places and seen things you'd never see in yer lifetime, Dancer. Other side of the world even. Deserts bigger than this. Places where you and I wouldn't be welcome. They jus' didn't have a choice. I'm curious, Dancer, why didn't you have yer warriors take our guns?"

"You were honest."

"Wow! Thanks for seeing that about me." Reaching the hilltop, they got their first visual of a sprawling reservation on the banks of a wide river bustling with Comanche going about their everyday lives of fishing, weaving, children playing. It was breathtaking. She had only seen black and white photos of such splendor. Colorful teepees, animals grazing, you name it. Of course, she had seen this before hitting the ridge thanks to her three amigos in the sky. Their eyes somehow her eyes. Graceful bastards for sure. Her best guess was that those spirit eagles were tied to some form of tech Wyndham had going on. Her gut wondered enough to enquire. "Tilly Ford?"

"Yes, Sadie Lynn?"

"Have you heard anything around Wyndham about eagle drones? Only I can see them right now at least, but I see through their vision all Beastmaster like if you recall that movie. I really would like to know how that's possible." They rode down the hill toward a greeting of children happy to see them home.

"Nothing I'm afraid. You must understand however, I am not privy to everything that goes on here. I do know, like Corona Wabash and Brandon, there have been many attempts to synch up with Jessup Outlaw. In Corona's case she was only a retriever. A number of males before Brandon went back before Wyndham realized that women coped better. All of them were extracted just as Brandon was, and all came home insane."

"So, if Uncle Brandon's spirit got ripped from his body and now lives in Tarnation here, what's to say those other fellas aren't inside an animal too. Newton Tickle Bear talked about spirit animals a lot growing up. Makes me wonder if my eagles aren't some of those fellas. Only thing scratchin' my head over that idea is how's come only I can see them? Dancing Under Stars here with me doesn't even notice them. Lookin' around I don't think any of his warriors do."

"Your theory has merit. At least you have them watching your back."

"True enough! So, you can't see them when you see through my eyes?"

"I cannot."

"Weird! Alright! Do yer best to keep that to yerself. I don't need Wyndham boys hasslin' Newton. Sit purdy Tilly we're comin' to a halt. I see trouble brewin' already."

"As can I."

"Oh, yeah!" She would never be fully used to sharing her eyes. As Dancing Under Stars helped Sunrise down, she scurried off with other squaws leading her away. Warriors surrounded Dorieann and Ned, then Sadie herself. She knew this was a strategic defense to protect their Chief. The biggest teepee was straight ahead so that part was obvious.

Dancing Under Stars dismounted and let a warrior lead his horse away to feed and water him. Forcing Dorie and Ned down they took Dorie's horse and belongings with them. Sadie dropping down took her saddle bag but left her Winchester. She still had her Glock, but her spare clips were in the bag. Reaching into her bag as guns and arrows both pointed at her untrustingly, she removed two carrots and fed them to Tarnation. "Take a seat before they try'n haul you away too. I don't need you shot for goin' off the handle. Listen to me for once." Chewing the carrot Tarnation sat down on his ass and remained calm. The children about laughed over his actions. Patting his nose after that second carrot she moved over to Dancing Under Stars and dipped into her bag for her gumballs. Handing him one she smiled. "For the children."

Nodding he made a biting motion toward them then handed the one in his hand to a young boy. Popping it into his mouth he immediately smiled brightly at the sweet taste. From there Sadie passed out the rest until they were gone. Sadly, there were disappointed kids everywhere, but there were only so many gumballs. At least she looked as if no threat. Regardless warriors stood their ground. Gnawing Beaver chattered over how she caught an arrow and broke it in her clenched fist. Not many believed him until others confirmed it. That alone made them strengthen their ranks.

"Let's get this war party started, Dancing Under Stars. Am I meetin' yer daddy?"

"He is resting." A glance at the tent to see his mother peeking out confirmed that this was not the time. "You and your friends may bathe in the river."

"Surrounded by yer Moccasin Boys?"

"They will stand guard." Sadie nodded and took her saddle bag back to Tarnation with the exception of a bar of soap she had gotten from the mercantile. Handkerchief her washcloth she unbuckled her gun belt and laid it over her saddle horn. Trust needed to be maintained. As long as nobody took her things she was fine going by her intuition.

"Good! Tarnation here will stand guard over my stuff. Word of advice to yer young fellas, don't get too close he might break a few more bones before he's done. Stay put!" She ordered her Uncle Brandon within spiritually. Nodding at her she stripped her clothing off right in front of the warriors. Spotting her tattoos every single one of them showed hesitance to go near her. They simply did not know what to make of her. Between the artwork, her muscles, and her shaved bikini area fear was creeping in. Hat on her saddle horn she turned with her soap and hanky and marched right on through the gauntlet. Dancing Under Stars studied her behavior well. He agreed with his warriors that she had a very nice ass. "I HEARD THAT!" Chuckles had to happen.

Dorie and Ned followed her toward the river thinking she was insane but knowing they needed her to get out of this nightmare alive. Warriors quickly followed her to prevent her from attempting any escape. Mostly to watch her hot body. Boys would be boys! In this day and age children seeing nudity was common so there was no real disrespect.

"Sadie? What are ye doin'?"

"What does it look like? I'm takin' a bath. Come on in Ned the water's fine. Rinse some stink off yerself. Who knows the fish might jump out on the shore because yer so rank. Dinner served might be in our favor, if'n not our flavor."

"HA HA!" He nervously moved around Dorie and removed his poncho then his boots setting them on the shoreline. Tiptoeing into the river to join Sadie, he submerged himself and erupted back up spitting water. "Woooweeeee! Sure, feels good after sweatin' all day. You comin' in Miss Dorie?"

"I ain't gettin' nekkid in front of so many eyes."

"She means fellas!" Sadie chuckled, "They won't hurt ya, Derby. They gotta go through me first." Scrubbing her pits and under her breasts Sadie ignored the warriors lining up on the shore. Dorieann panicked as they began to surround her and just took off walking into the water fully dressed. Laughter at her expense made her temperamental. "Derby? Yer gettin' yer gun wet. Ya do realize if they were truly threatened by ya they'd have taken yer pistol and boot knife."

"Why ain't they disarmin' us noways?"

"Women are the weaker sex in their eyes. As far as they're concerned that there Colt probably squirts water. Well, now that ya done drowned it, that's a certain."

"Shit!" Her shirt drenched it clung to Dorie's chest like a second skin, nipples rising at the chill of the river water. Ned certainly noticed but for once kept his mouth shut. "What are we doin' here Sadie?"

"Powwow with Chief Hawk in Flight. It appears he's takin' a nap. Strip off Dorie it's time ya grew up."

"I ain't takin' my clothes off. I feel safer with Ned than I do that bunch. Look at 'em Sadie, they're touchin' themselves lookin' at me."

"Pretty sure it's me they're gawkin' at. I'm the one naked."

"I'm naked." Ned spoke up, "Wait! They ain't lookin' at me, is they?"

"Yeah Ned! Comanche warriors are known to like a fella's dark side. Better clench yer cheeks." Sadie laughed and hurled water at him, which he returned in a splash. Cease fire they turned on Dorie. Charging her Sadie dipped her under while Ned grabbed her derby to keep it from floating off. The second Sadie let the girl up she began cursing in Gaelic. Ned offered the hat back but gently wiped wet strands of hair out of her vision. She calmed down immediately and stared at him with trembling eyes. Sadie connected iris dots just that fast and rolled her own.

"Awww, hell! Yer smitten. Ya both are."

"No, I ain't!"

"Me neither!" Ned patted Dorie's derby snugging it to her scalp.

"Here wash up! Ned there can scrub yer back." Shirt unbuttoned for her by Sadie, Dorie's breasts popped into view. Ned bulged his eyes at them then turned around like a gentleman. "I reckon Ned is gun shy. Here, I'll wash ya up." Lifting Dorie's left tit by pinching her nipple as a hoist, the girl lost it and pushed her away.

"Don't rush me! I'm under pressure here." While resisting she noticed a group of squaws moving around the men and also disrobing. Six in total the ladies entered the river and waded up to them.

"We are here to bathe you." One spoke up, a cutie no older than eighteen. Reaching into a bowl held by another girl she applied soap root oil toward Sadie's back which foamed up relatively easy. "You are marked." She examined the eagle tattoo holding the watch on a chain. "It is as if it is a real eagle." The second her gentle hands covered the eagles eye Sadie went blind for all of a second.

"What in the hell jus' happened?" As soon as her hand washed away the suds her vision was perfect again. "You witness that, Tilly?"

"Yes! I cannot explain it either. Your vision is still 60/60." Tripled by her nanites offering her the full abilities of three peak athletes. 20/20 of course, but Tilly found it humorous. Peering at the sky Sadie again saw the three brothers. Intrigued she concluded that in some unexplained way they had her back. Eyes behind her head so to speak. "Your thoughts are curious Sadie. Perhaps it has a ring of truth to it. The nanites were introduced into your blood stream by your tattoo ink."

"Did Carlsbad design the nanite ink?"

"I believe so, yes. Nanites are his field of study right along with time travel. There are many other scientists and tech's here at Wyndham. Their think tank is vast."

"Are you alright?" The squaw asked as Sadie appeared withdrawn. Even she looked to the sky but saw nothing but blue.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She observed the other women ganging up on Dorieann in taking her clothing off to bathe her. A couple washing Ned he felt special and grinned like the devil. It was quite possible he was still a virgin, or at maximum one gal ever. Dorie however was getting jealous of them touching him. Giving up they removed her clothing completely and one of the young women took her things back to shore to lay them on Ned's poncho. Gun belt included.

Hands reaching for her underwater to wash her ass and thighs Dorie stiffened up and just let them clean her. A thorough job, all three visitors were well taken care of. Ned even got a shoulder massage. As a girl grabbed his penis Dorie had seen enough. Pushing her attendants aside she waded up to Ned and kissed him on the lips. That quickly emphasized that he was taken. The girls left the water.

"I swear! I can't take you two nowhere. Get a teepee already!"

"Ya kissed me, Miss Dorie." A second later she punched him in the jaw. Knocked out cold Sadie drug him to shore by his hair as Dorie stormed out of the water to get dressed. Noting the warriors garnering erections while looking at her Dorie suddenly decided to stay naked just to see what might happen. She did have Sadie to fight them off. Curiosity thrilled the cat. She even batted eyes at a couple of them.

"Maybe ya should start usin' that right hook to catch dinner Derby. Obviously, Ned's stank didn't get the catfish a jumpin' like yer kitty fish did."

"You make no sense, Sadie L'Amour! I am gettin' a mite hungry though." As if reading their minds, a number of warriors took spears out into the river and caught two catfish in under ten minutes. Sadie stood right next to Dorieann in all their glory and watched them work. "They're good at catchin' fish."

"Bet I could do that." Sadie eased away and asked to borrow a spear. A warrior drooling over her offered up his weapon and Sadie marched right back out into the water. Going deep she went under the current and disappeared. The current fishermen lost sight of her for long minutes and worried she might have drowned. That would not be good, they were welcomed guests here. Just as they prepared to dive under and search for her, they saw the spear rise up before she did. on the pointed stick were two fish flopping for dear life. Emerging further Sadie lifted her other hand and had a largemouth bass hooked by the gills in her left hand. Swimming until she could stand, she walked into shallower water bearing gifts.

The squaws watching were in awe of her. The girl who bathed Sadie approached with a smile re-entering the river at knee high depth. "You are very good at fishing."

"I'm good at everything. Here! Take these to the Chief and tell him Bon Appetite. Uhhh! That means enjoy dinner, compliments of the chef. Chef to Chief kind of respect." Bewildered of course, the squaw took her catch and waded back out of the water. Pausing briefly to let Sadie catch up she added her thanks.

"He will feast well tonight. We will wash your clothing so that you can get dressed."

"I'm good naked, but I'll let ya wash my duds. Try not to tear or snag those leggin's, I mean my pants. They're hard to replace. What's yer name anyway?"

"Chasing Wind."

"That's pretty. So are you. I'm Sadie."

"I will return after I take these to Yearning Fox. She prepares food for Hawk in Flight."

"His wife?"

"No! His lover."

"So, he has two gals?"

"You might be his next one." She giggled.

"One night stand maybe." Sadie winked then noticed Dorie and Ned holding hands, both still naked but a whole lot cleaner. "We should talk later. You have a mate?"

"Yes. Gnawing Beaver. He told me you helped him fix his shoulder. Are you a medicine woman?"

"Learned everythin' I know from Dr. Quinn. I'm jus' glad Beaver weren't hurt worse."

"I think he likes you. I will share him."

"All men do." She bragged playfully. That was a fact. "Lookin' like yer guards are ready to drop their loincloths and man up." She used her index finger as if a dick getting erect.

"They are never satisfied. All are with woman and still want more."

"No matter where ya go, that there is the truth. I best go save Dorieann or she's gonna be wearin' a coat of whacks." Seven warriors had their dicks out stroking. Dorie tried to act nervous for Ned's sake but was smirking when not looking right at him. Ned was more worried about his dark side after Diva Diablo's warning. Chasing Wind directed her friends to wash their guests clothing, then walked away to deliver the fish.

"Where are they takin' my clothes?" Dorie panicked suddenly.

"Relax they're just washin' em for us. I myself like the hospitality. "Til' I get that tailor in town to sew me up some new duds I only got me two pairs of pants, one pair of shorts. I been savin' those 'til the good folks of Sugar Plum get used to my legs. Hot pants are a mite openminded."

"Why would you wear 'em if they're hot?" Ned scratched his head even as his poncho was taken from him. "I don't like this bein' newborn nekkid in front of so many fellas. I don't want no one goin' for my blind side." He peered about nervously at the warriors exercising their hard cocks. "How can you be so calm, Diva Diablo?"

"Because I know they're jus' blowin' off scream."

"Don't ya mean steam?" Ned winced at her mistake. Was it? Hearing them growling Sadie took a walk from warrior to warrior gauging their arrival time. Inspecting size and dimension she saw the proud strength behind their meaty nocked arrows. Dorie bulged her eyes at Sadie Lynn antagonizing them mumblin' out of anxiety, "Get back here." Nope!

Dorie hugged up on Ned feelin' the stress of so many hard cocks being thrashed at once. Today being her first real look, touch of a man's penis she was overridden by not just the tension of possibly being raped, but of almost hoping for it. Ned was her security blanket. His hand on her bare ass went unnoticed. Ned felt lucky after being punched earlier. He felt frisky in his risky!

"I bet yer name is Fat Rattler, ain't it?" Sadie looked over a healthy nine inch that was being tossed about by the Comanche's vicious knuckle rhythm. "Bettin' there's a lotta venom in that one." She winked, speaking in only their native language. It made him smirk with ego. Like a drill sergeant Sadie stepped from one young warrior to the next. "How's about you? They call you, Comin' Deer?" He chuckled at her rechristening him, it was funny.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12