Sadie Outlaw Ep. 016: TRIO BRAVO

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The third man boasted a smaller penis of five inches but regardless of its size shared enthusiasm with expressions of yearn. The squaws that were not washing clothes gathered to watch her giggling at how Sadie was intimidating them like this. At least they didn't have to deal with doing that for their mates. At least three of those warriors had wives nearby, not one jealous. They were used to being shared. Faithful otherwise!

"Tiny Bubbles? Naaa, ya deserve better than that. How's about, Groundhog Peekin'? Fits ya better. In and out of the hole and not knowin' what to do once yer up." He hissed and nutted right before her eyes, the other warriors fighting to resist in hopes that they appeared stronger. His sperm shot her left thigh as he howled in triumph. "Nope! I think I'll call ya, Squirtin' Coyote. Coy until ya couldn't keep yer secrete no longer." Secret either! She tasted his cum by touching her thigh gathering some on her fingers. Dorieann was turning pale over seeing her do that. Once Sadie expressed how sweet it was Dorie told Ned to stay put while she saved Sadie. His hand missed her soft bottom.

"Hurry back!" On your own Ned Potter!

Walking cautiously toward Sadie the warriors whom Sadie had already tantalized glared at her 36C's bobbing up and down and lost a hint of composure, the yearn was great and Dorie realized it. "That's right! I got me some hoot owls jus' like Sadie does. Mine are bouncy!" Natural breasts compared to Sadie's silicone implants which were solid and less turbulent in sway. That was more attractive to them for sure. As gorgeous as Sadie was, her body was just too warrior in itself. Tight, muscular, and almost frightening. Native Americans often respected the unknown and Sadie was certainly that. Dorieann was strong looking too but shorter and more petite outside of her juicy bottom. Not big by any means but her ass had substance that gave it a jiggle each step she took.

"Why are ye tastin' that stuff?" Dorie hovered next to Sadie still licking her fingertips.

"Milk does a booty good! Try it ya might lick it. Like it too!" Hiding her hand from Ned, Dorie took a deep breath and touched the five-star restaurants penis and gathered drool from his urethra. Taking the tiny puddle to her nose first she hesitated then stuck her tongue out. The second she licked his cum from her finger she bulged her eyes and smiled brightly. "See? Would I lie to you?"

"It tastes like cotton candy. I miss cotton candy."

"It's Groundhog's Day!" The girls went back for seconds voluntarily jerking the warrior until a few droplets left the pumping station. "Squirtin' Coyote sing ole' Dorie a tune." Another resounding howl led to laughter. Other men joined in even as they pounded their erections. "Let's make our rounds at the sand bar." They were along the beach line.

Going from warrior-to-warrior Sadie coaxed each one to fire upon Dorie. A case of the giggles led the girl to gather up semen and get greedy, even some off of Sadie's body. "Get yer own, Miss Piggy." Dorie laughed at her new nickname; she was enjoying the swilly's a tad too much. The warriors who had held out the longest shuffled to surround the ladies and Dorie sensed intimidation suddenly. Sadie however winked at the males in attendance and patted Dorie on the shoulder. "We best get on our knees things might get ugly." Evil Outlaw, evil! Diva Diablo indeed!

"Are they gonna hurt us?"

"Hard to tell! Best play it safe. Look right at 'em though so they don't think ya fear 'em none."

"Right!" Dorie complied lifting her chin and staring up at them with a squint of "I ain't afraid a none of you fellas." She was, just not showing it. Behind her back Sadie let the warriors know what she wanted from them. Pointing at her face in a swirling motion then at Dorie, they read her thoughts with grunting grins. Suddenly, one warrior began chanting aloud as if a calling to the sky people, the others followed his verse with their own. "What are they doin' Sadie?"

"Rain dance! It's about to cut loose."

"Ain't a cloud in the... " Dorie saw billowing scrotums and swallowed dryly, "Aw, hell!" In repetition each of the now eight warriors began firing cum all over Sadie and Dorieann's faces, cum milking up along nearly every surface of their complexions.

"Don't cringe! They respect strength."

"I hate you, Sadie L'Amour." Until a shot flew right into her swearing lips. "Changed my mind." With the wave of storm clouds ending their torrent both women knelt there licking their lips and letting it drip. "Is this here natural?" Dorie had never known such a thing existed. "They shot a lot." A few squaws picked up some tips for later.

"That's only when they find a gal irresistible. I think they like ya, Hunky."

"Stop callin' me Hunky. I don't want 'em to think I'm no man."

"Trust me Dorieann, ain't no chance of them thinkin' that." Sadie turned and threw her body up along Dorie's back and kissed her cheek, tongue stealing nut. Giggling up a storm Dorie found Sadie squeezing her breasts. "They know a comfy billow when they see one. You got two." The warriors busted up until they heard a disturbance behind their notice.

"Nobody needs to help me. I got this." Ned Potter was on his back surrounded by squaws caressing him and rubbing oil on his wounds. Lady juices that is, from masturbating in the background. Seeing Ned all alone they opted to service him with a smile now that he didn't smell like manure. Jerking him off Ned was seeing angels. Wings were everywhere! Feathers at least! They brought him to a ferocious nut then took turns licking his cum off. "Forgive me, Miss Dorie! They pinned me down." She knew better and shook her head. Hugging Sadie with rejoice, they licked one another's faces and enjoyed their lunch. Or was that launch! It did fly in like an eagle. Even Dorie recalled Sadie's song by Steve Miller and recited lyrics.

"I love you, Dorieann Finnale!"

"Love ye to Lick' Amour!"

Perfect!

"AHEM!"

Almost!

********

Warriors quickly put their loincloths back on, the squaws over Ned scurrying away. Once the barricade of bodies subsided Sadie looked over at what caused the sudden distress. "Shit! It's the Chief." She told Dorieann. "Take yer derby off and show respect." A quick vacancy Dorie ran her cum coated palm over her red hair without a second thought as if grooming herself. Cum did keep those stray hairs in line. Standing up with Sadie she returned to Ned and helped him up. Wincing at him Dorie growled with jealousy. Her man! Without vocalizing her intentions that is. Ned had no clue she had her sights on him. Still, Ned did stand in front of Dorie as if defending her. It loosened her temper over his protective nature. That deserved a pat on the tush. He smirked then just as swiftly introduced a smug squint as her bodyguard.

"So, this is what wakes me from a sound slumber." Chief Hawk in Flight sneered at his tribal warriors and their sudden shyness, fearing their leader's wrath. Behind him stood his son Dancing Under Stars and a young man who seemed overly curious of Sadie's tattoos, making hand motions of an eagle in flight, then of two serpents biting at one another. The hand tattoos over Sadie's chest of fingers flipping an intended victim off puzzled him though. Yet, behind the Chief's back he unintentionally flipped off Hawk in Flight. Sadie had to snicker.

"Chief Hawk in Flight!" Sadie stepped up to face him and bow. Eying her with scrutiny the Chief brushed his feathered head dress from his shoulders where they had been misplaced and stood tall. He was a really large fellow, bigger than his son. Sons? It dawned on Sadie of her history lessons. Hawk In Flight had three sons, one had died by a soldier's bullet in a standoff. As a matter of fact, Tilly Ford confirmed it from archive records. That soldier was still out there somewhere. Free as a bird! Considering the eagle feather count in that head dress that had to be an insult.

"I am told that you are called Sadie."

"That's right. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Is that your other son?"

"He is!" Motioning the boy forward the seventeen-year-old could not stop staring at Sadie's breasts. "This is Grass Grow." That almost made her chuckle, but she chose respect instead, offering the boy a handshake. Hesitant until his father nodded, Grass Grow took her hand and gripped palms. She still had nut taint on her fingers, but it went overlooked.

"Hey there Grass Grow. Follow my lead." She released his hand then doubled up her fist. He thought she might hit him at first and struck a defensive pose. "Calm it down." Her left hand gently retrieved his fist and then she bumped her right fist into his then fanned her fingers out upon impact and gave him the fuck you finger like her titty tats displayed. He looked confused until she performed that stunt three times before graduating to both fists bumping with a salute of birds. He caught on quickly and laughed. "Now ya got it. Where I come from this is a show of respect." She spoke in Comanche. In her mind telepathic Tilly Ford was laughing her brain off.

Taking what he had learned he returned to his big brother's side and showed him how it was done, both ending up flipping one another off. "Sorry Chief! Where was we?"

"My son tells me you search for the white man's coin."

"That's a fact, Sir. I do apologize if we trespassed upon yer land. All I want is to find that money and give it back to the rightful owners."

"Rightful owners? You say this when you know our land is being taken from us. We fight for our home."

"I understand. I wish I could say things would get better, but I won't lie to ya Chief. The white man will keep on coming."

"The white man took my third son Walking Tall from me."

"I'm sorry to hear that." Buford Pusser on her thoughts. Movie fan!

"His killer still lives." Hawk In Flight frowned then spat on the ground between them. With Tilly Ford mentioning that the boy's killer was still nearby with his cavalry unit it became unsettling. Fort Danger a mere three hundred miles away was where he was currently. Tilly even had a name for the soldier as he had bragged enough to be on a written document still in existence in the future. "Lassiter Moot was his name. He will return to help wipeout this tribe Sadie. In a matter of weeks. You must not interfere because it crosses over with when your great, great, great grandfather Jessup Outlaw arrives in Sugar Plum."

"I'll keep that name in mind." She told Tilly but tried to remain focused on Hawk in Flight. Why hadn't Newton Tickle Bear told her that part of this story when Tilly knew of it? It was troubling. "Word is, his cavalry unit has plans of returning to finish the job that they started. I'm giving you this warnin' because I care. No man should lose their son, let alone any life. If there is anything I can do to make your loss any easier jus' ask."

"I am told you are fierce, that you caught an arrow in flight and snapped it like a twig."

"Fast reflexes!" She smiled, "I try not to make a habit of that unless my life is on the line." With an echoing screech from above Sadie saw what the three brothers were letting her in on. To her left were two archers getting a bead on her. "Yer really testin' that theory Hawk?" A smirk at her perception he raised his palm to stand down. "Nope! Let's do this."

"Sadie, please don't!" Tilly begged, "If you miss, everything ends here."

"Let me have my fun." Stepping away from the Chief out into open ground Sadie stood tall and waved her arms at her sides for circulation. Dorie and Ned were ready to piss out of fear for her life. Hands now over her huge breasts Sadie circled her fingertips over her areolas. "Here's yer targets Squinto and Nock Nock!" The warriors waited until Hawk in Flight approved then they took aim at Sadie. Chuckling she licked her salty fingertip and tested the breeze for trajectory.

"Why are you so stubborn?" Tilly begged, "Stop this now!"

"Testin' a theory! You hush, Tilly Ford."

"I can't look." In the far future Tilly closed her eyes. The second she did Sadie's own vision grew dark.

"Oh, hell!" Since when did her vision work like this? Blackout on her A.I.'s terms! "Open yer eyes, Tilly." Arrows released like lightning Sadie reacted to the zipping sounds in the air, gauging distance. Cursing under her breath she heard the attending tribe gasp and mumble, then felt around for the wounds. "I ain't feelin' no pain. Did they miss me?"

Eyes open now Sadie saw the archers looking left toward the sky. Both fired arrows had been captured mid-flight by two bald eagles who disappeared the second Sadie noted their grandeur. "Larry and Moe to the rescue. Thank ya fellas." The arrows dropped from vanishing talons as the tribe watched as they fell to the ground in pieces, snapped in half for her. What spooked them more was the fact the massive birds had totally disappeared. A third archer behind Sadie let loose his own arrow at the Chief's gesture. A test of his own, Hawk in Flight remained vigil under the circumstances.

Hearing the shaft careen toward her Sadie whipped around and snatched it right out of the air and stood as if ready for battle. Further gasps at her actions, all fell deathly silent looking toward their leader for his response. Hawk In Flight remained motionless without expression. Holding the arrow with its head up, Sadie looked at it then hissed at the archer, "Do I have a bull's thigh on my ass?"

Tossing the arrow as high as she could into the air the archer winced at its newborn flight pattern in which she followed up on her hunch. As before, a third eagle suddenly appeared and fetched it from the sky, taking it into a circle before returning to land on the Chief's jagged teepee stilts along the top. The eagle dropped the arrow, and it rolled down the side of the bison hide enclosure. Hawk in Flight heard the murmurs but stood stoic, eyes staring down Sadie Lynn Outlaw.

"Thanks, Squirrely!" She called out, saluting his majesty. The eagle screamed once then took to the air and disappeared as if he never existed. Sadie almost wanted to cry over her guardian angels.

"What in the world just happened?" Tilly could not see the eagles at all even with her psi talents in tune with Sadie's vision. Only arrows in transition.

"See what happens when ya close yer eyes? Ya missed one helluva show."

"The eagles?"

"Trio for trio!"

Dorie and Ned looked at one another in utter shock. Ned whispered, "I told ya, Devil's Daughter!" Dorie nearly believed that presumption now.

"Did you see that father?" Grass Grow hugged his arm. "The spirits saved her."

Clearing his throat Chief Hawk in Flight looked to Sadie unable at first to find the words he needed after such an astonishing moment. He too believed in the spirits all around them.

"Catfish got yer tongue?" Nodding he motioned her toward the courtyard between teepees. Silence spoke louder than birds.

"What jus' happened?" Dorieann asked Sadie, hurrying to her side, Ned in tow.

"Ruffled some feathers."

Flipping Grass Grow off with both barrels, the boy returned the favor. Throwing an arm around the boy's shoulder Sadie even screamed like she herself was the three eagle brothers long lost sister. An eerie reply vocalized, times three, heard from the great beyond made everyone tremble. Grass Grow found himself mesmerized, and it wasn't even in looking at her tits. Dancing Under Stars had to reclaim distance between them, stealing his brother aside before getting too attached.

"Walking Tall says MarĂșawe!" Comanche for Hello!

Ahead of them Hawk in Flight shed a tear. They all did!

Bravo, Miss Outlaw!

Bravo!!!

12