Sadie Outlaw Ep. 018: MEDICINE cHAT

Story Info
Don't do drugs! Unless it lets ya see the future. Me? I'm...
6k words
4.86
983
0
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 18 of the 21 part series

Updated 04/01/2024
Created 02/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

FULL DESCRIPTION:
Don't do drugs! Unless it lets ya see the future. Me? I'm talkin' to horses. Ain't he a pill?

*

Sugar Plum, Texas! 1876!

Deputy Ira Grennen woke up to the sounds of Cogburn, Sugar Plum's resident rooster ranting and raving over it being too bright. Another sunny morning, Ira crawled out of his bunk above the jail where he lived and worked below. It wasn't much, small, dank, and dirty but it was home. Considering he didn't have any family it was all he really required. Favoring his bullet wound he wondered how he even climbed the ladder to reach his loft. He was grateful for a rest at least with stable hand Dooley Finn helping guard his prisoners.

Stretching he used a water bowl with hardly fresh contents and pitcher to wash up and tend to his wounded leg. Still wincing in pain, at least it had feeling. Sitting down to get dressed he held off as he heard wolf calls in the jail below. The Dillsby Gang and the Redmont Butler Gang sharing a cramped cell they obviously were either getting along and enjoying each other's company or a lady had stepped in. Dooley Finn telling the gangs to behave themselves in front of Miss Jenkins, perked the lanky deputy into hurrying up. Asking where Ira was, he took pause at hearing Dooley provide information. Thanking him the blonde beauty stepped into the back room and peered up at the ladder's top. Without even being invited Clara Beth Jenkins took to climbing.

"Ira?" Her head cleared the lifted trap door and peered into the gloom. "Are you feeling better?" Just as she surfaced Ira laid back groaning. Seeing his narrow cot with the feigning deputy writhing about as if in pain she pouted and continued her climb. Below her Dooley stood in wait just in case she slipped on a step. She ignored him beneath her mainly because her dress flared out so much that it masked his prying eyes. Yes, Dooley looked up at her bloomers. "Ira? Is the pain truly that bad?"

Pulling herself up using the trap door she stared out over his low to the floor cot and saw his erection rising right before her eyes. Smirking with a blush she recalled holding that pecker up in Doc Hollister's office two days prior. "I think you are making things worse than they really are. Unless of course the pain is so excruciating that your willy has rigor mortis." Big words but she did have access to books out at the church. "But that would mean you were dead."

"It hurts Miss Jenkins. Hurts bad!"

"You poor thing. Are you even able to get out of bed?" She saw droplets of water from his bowl on the wood floor and knew he had been up. Unless of course those droplets were from him beating off. Intrigued over that possibility she stepped lightly into the room and looked down at Dooley. "I made it just fine. Thank you for your concern, Mister Finn." Waving he stepped back into the main jail. With a sly grin Clara Beth gently closed the trap door and gave them privacy. More moaning and groaning she tiptoed over to Ira's side looking down upon his person. Wearing dirty long johns with his chest buttons undone down to his belly she smiled at his physique.

For two days now she had thought of Ira proposing to her in his agony. While not really in love like she was with her late sister's husband Sheriff Tom Barrett she was certainly lonely. Why she was here was merely to relive that moment a bit without giving him any answer. He was in pain that day so he could have just been delirious. Of course, that pecker was fully loaded by the looks of it. "How can I help ease your pain, Ira?"

"My heart hurts too Clara Beth Jenkins." He patted his chest with a worried but loving glint in his eyes. "You runnin' off like you done did, hurt even more."

"I was frightened by my... deed, Ira. It was disrespectful. I came to apologize."

"Nothin' to be sorry for. Best medicine ever."

"That's very sweet." She knelt down next to his cot and palmed the hand over his heart. "I think you know I can't be anything more than a friend. Tom!"

"Yer in love with the Sheriff. I always saw that look in yer eye. But when you touched me down here," He took her hand toward his tented crotch, she allowing it ", I felt somethin' that you were missin' cuz of Tom still pinin' for your sister."

"Tom does not see me as my sister, Ira. I fear he never will." Removing his hand from hers she lay her palm directly over his hidden pubic hair, a pinky touching his shaft. Patting his lowest point, she sighed. "If I help you on occasion, you cannot tell Tom."

"I'll take it to my grave Clara Beth. I swear on every bible in Father Rodrigo's church."

"I can't stay long, or it will look bad. The Father took William up to see Tom. I told them I needed to stop by the Mercantile."

"Seein' Tom all weak and bandaged up might not be good for Willy."

"Let's worry more about your willy for the moment." She giggled lightly then held her breath so that Dooley or the prisoners below couldn't hear her. "I'll have you know that you are the first man I have ever touched down there." Her fingers moved higher to slide beneath his long johns. Gripping his erection Ira arched his back and shared a warm smile.

"I got me no gals to touch neither. I don't go near the doves. Jus' ain't me Clara Beth."

"Well, that's good." She stroked his cock. "May I see him again?"

"You may!" He sat up and drew his shirt portion from his shoulders and painfully lifted his ass off the cot so that he could roll his underwear down. His long pecker coming into view with her fingers still curled he nearly nutted on the spot. "Like what you see, Clara Beth?"

"Would I be here if I didn't?"

"Reckon not! You're an angel."

"In the eyes of God, I somehow doubt that. I am doing something bad."

"Is it bad? Is it really bad?" He whimpered a bit at her increasing rhythm.

"I'll pray for my poor judgment." She whispered. "You really should have your own home, Ira. I don't feel right being up here above such bad men." All of which were peering up through the floors narrow slats seeing only the white glow of her petticoat. Wolf calls and whistles heard below she creased her brow. Looking to her right she did see light between each plank. "Oh, my!" She thought to herself. As bad as those men were, it did turn her on. No eyes seen just shadowy movements of men hogging the vantage point, she pictured herself naked and they getting an eye full. Yearning expressions brewing she lost her mind in the moment and kissed Ira directly over his urethra.

"I liked that." Ira mumbled, protecting her honor with barely audible words. So did she! While procreative sex such as blowjobs were uncommon it wasn't unheard of. Daring herself to go for it she wrapped her lips around his crown. "Likin' that even more." Silencing him with her index finger then using that free hand to spider walk up his belly she took in three inches to sample the unknown. Recalling her sister telling her of this act that she and Tom practiced she just couldn't resist. After the other day jerking Ira off it had consumed her thoughts, masturbating every night since. Sadly, it was all too quick. Growling lightly Ira exploded into her mouth, the sheer pleasure of his tasty jizz made her whine and drain him dry. Trembling hard, Ira snatched up her hand over his heart where the spider had stopped. "Thank you, my angel." Awww!

Pulling away from his pecker she kissed the tip then drew from his grip and stood up. "I need to go. If I don't have items from Loretta and Wilbur's mercantile Father Rodrigo will question it."

"I need to get dressed and back to work anyways. Dooley Finn needs to go back to the stable before Mister O'Malley grows cross."

"That man is pure evil. How he's manipulating every resident in Sugar Plum is despicable."

"Ain't no lie. I owe him like everyone else. Why you think I'm stuck up here in the jail loft? Can't afford no house."

"Yet he lives in O'Malley Alley. I overheard someone say that, yes, Miss L'Amour called it that. Where is she by the way, I'd like to thank her again for saving Tom's life."

"Her and Dorieann Finn took Ned Potter out into the desert to find that money the Dillsby's took." He lowered his voice knowing the Dillsby and Butler gangs were likely listening. "Been gone almost a full day now."

"I hope she's alright! With Comanche running loose they could be hurt."

"She talks Comanche so that there might help."

"Really? Where did she learn the language?"

"Dunno! Really smart gal."

"A strange gal at that. I still cannot believe she bit a burning wick off of a stick of dynamite. What type of lady does that?"

"DEVILS DAUGHTER!" The Dillsby's below all recited at once. Knowing they heard her she flared her eyes and touched her lips. Ira's leftover cum on her fingertips wet her whistle. Smiling at Ira she bit her fingernail and turned away. Maybe Sadie was!

Hatch lifted Clara Beth called out to Dooley. "I'm coming down, Mister Finn."

"Right below ye Miss Jenkins. I'll catch ye if ye fall."

"My hero." She cloaked his view of her with her dress and petticoat then flipped her tongue out at Ira. "Feel better Ira. I'll tell Tom you have everything under control."

"Much better Clara Beth." He stood up and wagged his dick at her. Blushing but giddy she took a few steps down. Her skirt long, she accidentally stepped on it and tragically lost her balance. Falling from her perch directly into Dooley's hands she squealed. His entire upper body was beneath her skirt, face buried right into her snatch. Luckily, his view was obscured so he missed seeing Ira towering above, his pecker still out. Grennen was more worried for her safety. Looking up at Ira, Clara Beth's mouth was wide, and her eyeballs retreated in favor of a white flag. She surrendered to Dooley's mouth over her vagina. Although covered by her petticoat she could still feel his warm breath through the material and his mumbling lips moving over her labium. A first for her! Not so much for Dooley, however. He was more embarrassed than she was.

Placing her feet on the floor Dooley crawled out from under her and turned red in the face. "Me apologies Lass!"

"Worry not, Mister Finn." She fanned her features and smoothed out her dress. The prisoners busted up laughing. They might not have seen it firsthand but knew what had occurred. Ira in retaliation put his hands inside his boots and beat the floor with them. Sand and dust build up drifted like rain down upon the men in the cell. The laughter became cursing.

"QUIET DOWN OR WON'T BE NO BREAKFAST FER ANY OF YA." Clara Beth giggled at Ira's outburst and turned away from Dooley to head through the jail. Further whistles followed her to the door leading outside. Dooley trailing her sneered at the prisoners with a look that could kill.

"Drop by any time!" Sunny Dillsby chuckled.

"I think she's a fallin' for ya Deputy." Spur Dillsby called out to the ceiling. "Or maybe it was the other deputy."

"Fallin' for Irish too." Brother Shep concluded the Dillsby rants. Big brother Sam kept quiet as per usual, deep in thought! The Butler gang remained silent as well now that the amusement was over. Dusting off their scalps and beards kept them busy.

"Well! That was fun."

Clara Beth giggled all the way to the mercantile.

********

Water's Edge Reservation! Comanche territory!

Sadie Lynn Outlaw woke up naked in the Chief's tent. Cottonmouth she licked her lips and stared up at the teepee ceiling to see blue sky. The last she remembered was returning from her crazy ass time quest. Native American VisionQuest, in reality, only due to some odd side effect of peyote. Her astral form she surmised had left her body. While understanding the how, her a woman out of time from the far future combined with her mental connection to her telepathic anchor Tilly Ford was all she had. It made zero sense! But again, so did a horse with her uncle's spirit within him. That and her Three Amigos Larry, Moe, and Squirrely, the spirit eagles that no one could see but her. There was just no true way of grasping this reality. Her body reacting to touch she unclouded her brain and lifted her head.

"I swear if that's you eatin' my twat Ned Potter, I'm gonna fill your britches with scorpions." Nope! Not Ned! Gnawing on her clit was a pleasant surprise. "Chasing Wind? Now you I can handle."

"We played like the coyotes in the hills chasing their tails." The beautiful squaw smiled, her wet chin lifting away from Sadie's vulva. "We fell asleep in one another's arms until the sun came up. I wanted a morning meal before Gnawing Beaver came for me. The Chief wished that I stay here with you."

"Where is ole' Hawk in Flight?"

"Speaking to the spirits alone. He had a vision last night."

"Reckon we all did." Rising up on her elbows she found her allies Dorieann Finn and the outlaw Ned Potter curled up snoring in each other's arms. One of them at least fully clothed! "Aww! Look at them cuddlin' up. Won't last! Not ifn I can't dissuade the Judge that Ned there has turned a cactus needle." She thought as Chasing Wind went back for thirds. "Fuck! I didn't know squaws back here in the 19th century were into eatin' pussy. Course, she is hitched to a fella named Gnawing Beaver. Suppose he taught her a few things. Vice versa!"

Dawning on her that she had gotten Tarnation high she wondered how her experiment went. "If I could reach Tilly in the future on the level I did, I had a hunch maybe Brandon and Tarnation might have connected the same way. No way of knowin' though considerin' horses can't talk." Thoughts wavering Sadie Lynn tensed up and gushed across Chasing Wind's tongue. The girl thrived on the juices and rolled her eyes white. "Damn she chows down. Too bad she's collared to the Chief and Beaver Boy. If she weren't I'd take her along with me when I follow grampa Jessup come time."

"You might get that chance."

"Tilly Ford?" She lay back listening to her AI within her head. "Rest good Matilda Lou?"

"I did! Thank you for asking. Things have been quiet here this morning."

"Chasm still on our side?"

"She is! I dabbled in her thoughts after she left me and found her honored to have met you under such crazy circumstances."

"Well, that's good. Did you see through me when I got Tarnation stoned?"

"Yes. However, could we know the results?"

"Prolly can't! I reckon I just wanted Uncle Brandon wherever he is in 2022 to see himself. Well, sorta! Only thing is ifn my guess is right and the nanites in you and I connect us, Brandon might not have that same puzzle piece. He had nanites too, right?"

"Yes. All travelers do."

"Figgered! Tarnation doesn't though. He's just the unlucky lucky to be saddled with Brandon's spirit." Saddled! That made her smile.

"Are you happy, Sadie L'Amour?" Chasing Wind sat up and crawled into Sadie's arms. Holding her Sadie smiled and kissed the girl's cheek.

"I'm better than happy Windy. Love ya for the lap prance but I gotta tell ya I'm more a Big Peter Pan kinda gal." She knew Chasing Wind had no clue. "Fellas! Men! Warriors! Ah! But for you I'll make an exception. Just lay here with me." Thankful the girl closed her eyes and snuggled in thought. "Where were we, Tilly Ford?"

"Brandon. Your idea is unique. I wish my psi talents could reach out that far but I don't even know where Brandon is being held. All I know is it is a special facility donated to the male travelers who came home lost."

"So, no clue if any got better. I'm thinkin' my eagles are a few of those lost boys."

"Possibly! I will have Teresa pry and see if she can narrow down a location. Not that it helps us any."

"Question! That Corona Wabash who rescued you, can she be trusted?"

"I believe so. She is as tough as you are."

"So, why didn't she get assigned to Jessup?"

"They valued her as a retriever. She has made multiple trips without losing herself. She not only brought me home, but also Brandon. To my knowledge there are only 3 retrievers."

"How many attempts did Wyndham make back to 1876?"

"Over two dozen."

"Excludin' the males, how many females came back?"

"Myself! Two others! They were not psi based like I was. I was their first attempt concerning my powers. The first was Conchita Hernado she like Jessup disappeared. The second was Peggy Ann Winslow, also gone missing and never located."

"Nanites couldn't track them?"

"Unfortunately, not. It is presumed they perished, the nanites would then cease function."

"Maybe they went beyond that range the General has on me to prevent running off."

"Perhaps! With no psi connections at that point, it is unclear."

"Any way around that radius?"

"Not that I am aware of. Something further for Chasm to look into on the sly."

"I wonder why the Wyndham boys hadn't sent Teresa back here."

"She is too new. Her telepathic range limited. But I do see your point. A psi is an advantage. I could suggest that to Carlsbad or at least question the possibility. I'm certain Teresa would jump at the chance if she could. My gut tells me they don't think of her as qualified enough."

"Was you in shape beyond your psi talents?"

"Not really! I have a high IQ so that benefited me. You have an elevated IQ as well, if not the smartest. Your survival instincts and military conditioning is what attracted you to the company. Being related to Jessup an edge."

"Which is why Brandon groomed me. Sad, but I get it. I just wish I understood why Wyndham is so curious over a Texas Ranger gone MIA. What is so special about Jessup?"

"An unfinished diary was found alluding to Jessup seeing what is interpreted to as a UFO in the skies over West Texas. His horse's corpse was found in the desert with a saddle bag engraved with his name. Your locket watch was within that bag and recovered. The diary mentioned seeing lights in the sky at night for a duration of three nights in a row."

"Has any traveler tracked that horse right up until he vanished?"

"None got that far."

"So, who found the saddle bag?"

"Fellow Texas Rangers tracking Jessup. They were too late of course, no sign of Jessup himself."

"He abducted by aliens?"

"That is what you are assigned to find out."

"Aliens really exist?"

"They do."

"Area 51?"

"No idea! I just know what I've eavesdropped on when General Westmore pays a visit. Very minor details at best. They were not little grey or green men. Humanoid I gather."

"Ain't that somethin'! Roswell?"

"No! Arizona near the Grand Canyon. 1963!"

"Wyndham ever consider sendin' travelers to that crash site before the crash and stake it out?"

"I have no idea."

"What I'd do ifn I was them. By the way, who are the Wyndham's? Who owns that place."

"The Wyndhams' are an anomaly. Not even I know any family names."

"Weird! Makes no sense, does it."

"Very careful people I presume."

"I'm guessin' that's why when I applied for that job through Westmore's recommendation the welcomin' committee didn't reveal any details on the founders. Could be there are no Wyndham kin it's just a black site codename."

"My thoughts too. Not even Brandon knew. Trust me I read his mind on occasion. Which is how I knew that he was in love with me."

"Love at first snoop, huh?"

"I suppose. I tried my best not to invade his mind out of respect, but a girl is not perfect. Insecurity I suppose."

"Ain't that a fact. Let me get my soggy ass up and check on Tarnation. I need to wake the lovebirds up and see ifn the Chief allows us to leave. Hey, Tilly?"

"Yes?"

"About that notion I had on savin' you. How bad would that be in all honesty?"

"A wonderful idea, but that would likely cause a paradox as they say. Rescuing me would not put you into the equation in 2022. The future changing could disrupt far too many lives."

"What if I left clues to my whereabouts for say Newton Tickle Bear. I could stop by his tower rock and chisel a note. Which reminds me I need to know where his kin is. I know that there shaman last night wasn't his great, great, great."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12