Sadie Outlaw Ep. 018: MEDICINE cHAT

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not a horrible idea. If nothing else, he could warn you against taking the job and communicating with your family. Of course, believing him might come into question."

"How did Brandon get drawn in?"

"Family, just like you. Jessup is his greater grandfather as well. Your father would have not been in the necessary shape to handle the trip."

"Right! Bad health! Alrighty! Watch my every move Snoop Dawg!"

"All eyes Dearest!"

Waking Chasing Wind and peeling away from the naked beauty Sadie rolled atop her and kissed her passionately on the lips. "Thank ya for a wonderful evenin' Windy. I need to stretch and go take a sprinkle tinkle. You best get on back to Beaver." Tempted to let her get back to her own, Sadie launched herself up and offered Chasing Wind a hand. Accepted, she brought her to her feet and slapped her ass to send her on her way. Giggling the girl left the teepee.

"Wake it up, Hunky and Potsy!" She jabbed Dorie in the ass then repositioned to step on Ned's scrotum. Pain coursing under her body weight Ned's eyelids ripped wide and he let out a deafening wheeze.

"Why you gotta stomp on my tenders, Diva Diablo?"

"Cuz I can! Get up and stretch. Soon as I get dressed, I need to have a talk with Hawk in Flight about us going back for that loot the Dillsby's nabbed."

"What do we do if they don't let us go?"

"After last night I'm pretty sure they will. I have a few bargainin' chips I can play."

"How's that?" Dorie stood up and shivered.

"Let me worry about that. I need you two to listen to me good." She pointed at one, then the other, "I get the attachment but don't go gettin' too cozy, Ned might still face a noose. I can't promise even ifn he helps find O'Malley's money, the towns money, the judge will go soft in his favor."

"I don't wanna swing." Ned mumbled with a pitiful look. "I wanna settle down. Jus' not underground."

"Not with me you ain't!" Dorie put her derby on and hissed. "Fun while we lasted Ned, but I'm not ye'er girl."

"I know that."

"Oh, stop yer sad, Potter. You know I'll do everythin' in my power to keep you from lookin' snazzy in hangman's necktie."

"I appreciate ya, Diva Diablo."

"Jus' cross yer fingers hope to cry. Good tears, not bad." Sadie helped him up. "Poncho on! We'll be leavin' soon." He was naked, Dorie was not. Thus good reason his dry humping last night under peyote meant nothing. Her virginity was still intact. "Get some air and smile at folks. No sudden moves." Dorie watched Ned put his poncho on then his hat. Once her boots were on, they left Sadie to put on her black leggings, shirt, socks, boots, and hat. Jacket held she left the teepee.

Outside the enclosure the reservation was a bustle of activity. The women of the tribe gleefully performed everyday duties such as making clothing, blankets, baskets, pottery, all things useful. The men off hunting left the younger warriors to look after the encampment. Schooling the youngest still in the arts of tomahawk throws and archery Sadie found herself wandering a bit without having guards posted to protect the tribe from her. That seemed comforting that a solid trust had been established.

Stopping to watch warrior lessons Sadie even put her coat around the shoulders of a young man and stepped up to a struggling boy trying his best to take aim at a fashioned target built of wood and rawhide that resembled a buffalo. "Lower your elbow." She spoke in Commanche. The lad was certainly in tune with his mission, eyes squinting at the target in hopes of a perfect shot. Ignoring her his trajectory upon release fell short of dead center and clipped a leg. While others laughed at him Sadie calmed the students and took the boy's bow. "Watch how I hold my arms."

Arrogant a bit he sneered at her over being a woman. "Bet I can shoot that painted spot over its heart first shot." The boy shook his head stunned by the white woman knowing his language. Older warriors mused at her but reconsidered the possibility after knowing she could pluck a fired arrow out of the air with ease. No bets were made on the adult side. "What's your bet, Blind as Bat?" More laughter the boy pushed her offended by his new nickname.

"His name is Silent but Deadly." The eldest of the warriors spoke up.

"That a fact?" She pinched her nose and held her breath to further mocking. The boy shoved her again. "Stop pushin' me! I'm tryin' to help ya." The older warrior stepped up and restrained the boy of roughly 13. "I bet you pull ponytails too." Wiggling her eyebrows playfully she nodded at Tarnation in the distance, "Dare ya to go pull my horses tail."

Looking out at her black stallion still staring at the tree that Sadie conversed with the large snowy owl she realized that was her goal when leaving the teepee. "Brandon is still owlballin'. That peyote sure did a trick pony on Tarnation. I bet I could cow tip him right now." Blindly aiming with the bow and arrow she stuck her tongue out to feel the direction of the breeze. Realigning herself slightly she let loose her nocked arrow. To everyone's amazement she hit the paint. Awestruck! The tribesmen respected her even more. "Yo! Silent but Bob, give it another try."

The boy let go by his elder claimed the bow and another arrow. Instead of rejecting her this time he nudged his backside into her. "Oh, now ya wanna dance. Aight!" She guided him into a stance and once satisfied whispered, "Don't fart!" Trying not to laugh the boy cut loose. His aim barely clipped the painted circle but was still qualified as a good shot. Raising his hands and bow in the air he howled in triumph. "By George of the Jungle, I think he's got it. Good shot Deadly." A pat on the head she started to walk off until she felt a pat on her ass. "Look me up when ya get older not bolder." His fellow students gathered around Silent but Deadly and praised his aim. Right hand!

"Off to see the Buzzard."

Sadie took a walk to deal with a horse.

********

Wandering down to the river Dorieann and Ned opted to wash themselves awake. Boots off and pants rolled up Dorie walked in and bent over to get her hands wet. Splashing her face, the cool water felt refreshing. Ned beside her did one better he hiked his poncho and sat down. Cooing at the temperature fix he let his poncho drop and get soaked. Better for him he thought until it dried. Dorie kicked water at Ned then said to hell with it and sat down in the water herself. In this heat she too would dry in thirty minutes.

"I'm sorry if I got to handsy with ya Miss Dorie."

"Handsy? Ye'er whole body Ned." Even under the effects of the peyote she recalled his missionary attempt. "Ain't mad at ye. That smoke was fun. I wonder if I can roll that stuff up into a couple cigars for the trail."

"Can't hurt to ask."

"Might be ceremonial."

"Miss Dorie?"

"Jus' talk Ned."

"I do like ya. Ifn I could go back in time I'd be a changed man and come a courtin'." Ironic to mention Time!

"Ain't no such thang." Boy was she wrong! "What I said earlier in the teepee about no future? I said what I did cuzza Sadie. I like you too Ned. We jus' can't get too close. Miss L'Amour is right. You might hang."

"Not ifn you and Diva Diablo let me escape."

"I can't Ned. Sadie would be in hot water with Sheriff Barrett."

"We could grab that loot and run off together."

"So, you do know where the loot is."

"Maaaaybe!"

"Hold up, Ned! You swore you wouldn't betray the Dillsby's."

"Dillsby's?" A feminine voice whispered from the shore roughly ten feet behind the waders. Looking back, they spotted Sunrise on Shoulder. Ned bulged his eyes at the first direct look at the white woman turned Comanche, wife of Dancing Under Stars.

"Miss Mable?"

"Mable?" Dorie stood up, water dripping from her britches. "Hole up! Ye know each other?"

"Shhh!" Sunrise held a finger to her lips.

"That there is Sam's baby sister."

"Ned! Do not call me Mable. I will get into trouble."

"We thought you was dead." He stood up his dick dangling below his drenched poncho. Realizing it he tugged it down the best he could. "Sorry, Miss Mable. I mean Ma'am!"

"I was traveling through, and my horse fell. The Comanche found me and kept me. I kind of like it here. It's peaceful until the cavalry comes a callin'. Call me Sunrise on Shoulder."

"I can do that. Yer brothers are gonna love me once I tell 'em yer alive."

"Why aren't they with you?"

"They're in jail."

"What?"

"Robbin' banks."

"And killin' good people." Dorie reminded him.

"Only in self-defense, Miss Dorie. I swear!"

"Tell that to Sadie. Ye varmints all raped her."

"Guilty a that! I won't lie to ya, Miss Dorie. The trail gets waaay to lonely."

"Don't give ye the right Ned."

"Stop fighting!" Mable growled then calmed herself just as fast, "Where are they in jail?"

"Sugar Plum. Judge is comin' in less than a week."

"How did you escape?"

"Didn't! Diva Diablo made me lead her out here lookin' for our loot."

"Still the idiot, aren't you, Ned Potter." Mable Sunrise offered a sad droll expression. "Don't be takin' them on any goose chasin'. Do what's right."

"I'm tryn! I know where it is but ya both need to know the truth. That Mister O'Malley that owns Sugar Plum had somethin' in the bank belongin' to yer pa, Mister Scot."

"What might that be? Wait! Cyrus O'Malley?"

"That's him." Dorieann spoke up. "He owns the town."

"He and my grampa did know one another from the war. I wasn't aware daddy knew him though. Unless pa had somethin' of grampas that my brothers found out about. I wish I could go help 'em but I'm stuck here."

"At least I can tell the boys yer alive. That will ease their sufferin'. Wish I could hug ya Miss Sunrise on Shoulder."

"Please don't! The warriors might think you are hurting me. Just tell my brothers I love them. How is my momma and sisters?"

"Dunno! The deputy sent yer momma a telegraph but that's all I know."

"She won't visit. She's too stubborn. Now Madigan might. She's the tough one. More like our brothers than a frilly gal."

"I'll see to it a telegraph gets sent to yer momma that yer still livin'. That will make her happy ifn she loses her boys."

"Thanks Ned. I need to go. Be careful. Be good."

"I promise." Smiling shyly Mable Dillsby snuck off to help Sitting Bottom, the Chief's wife in preparing breakfast. "Miss Dorie?" Ned sighed watching Mable. "Help me keep that promise."

"I'll do me best. This changes everythin' Ned. Now I'm questionin' what Mister O'Malley had in that loot box so important as to hire folks to get it back."

"I dunno. Sam wouldn't let me or Cletus near it. When I say I know where it's hidden, I know a spot by eye where I think Sammy hid it. What I don't get is why he wouldn't tell his gang what he was really after."

"We have to find it. Ned? Whatever it is could mean savin' your life and the Dillsby's. I don't think Sadie would press charges for rape. Way, I see it, I think she liked it."

"Wouldn't know!" He frowned, "I was out cold durin' it."

"Ye poor, poor man!"

"I did touch Diva Diablo though. After it all when I woke up."

"Shame on you!"

Ye even!

********

Sadie Outlaw approached her horse cautiously from the side. Staring darkly at the tree she moved in front of Tarnation and fanned her palm over the stallions glazed over eyes. "Dang! That peyote did a number on ya, didn't it? Reckon I should get ya high more often to calm ya down when ya get cranky." Stepping directly up to him she palmed his bridle and forced his gaze upon her. "Follow me home, Brandon." Her uncle was in there somewhere.

In touching the horse's cheeks, a tingle spread through her entire body. As if she were still high herself, she became frozen and affixed. Mind warping within she teetered in step but held on. Suddenly, as if a solar eclipse in the sky the world went dark, and she seemingly felt as if in a void. "Am I goin' back to you, Tilly Ford? Forward that is!"

"No. I'm here with you in thought but I cannot see."

"Makes two of us. Tarnation is all glue factory right now. I'm thinkin' my touch linked him and I. Like the eagles I kinda see myself through his eyes."

"I am sensing another around you, Sadie."

"Another? Hope it ain't that Silent but Dinky sneakin' up to goose me this time."

"No Sadie! I feel... oh, God!"

"What you seein' that I'm not."

"Brandon! I can see him in a white padded room. He wears a strait jacket. I think he sees your horse like I saw you. Wait! I can pick up his thoughts. This is incredible."

"What's he thinkin'?"

"He's screaming your name over and over."

"Say what? Can he see me?"

"I believe so."

"Find out where he is Tilly. We have to save him."

Darkness ends! Tarnation and Sadie both revived and butted heads. Her hat falling to the ground she wept. Tarnation merely placed his chin on her shoulder. "I swear I'll find a way to save you, Uncle Brandon." A snort was thanks enough. In his padded cell Brandon Outlaw went silent, his guards relaxing that whatever brought out his outbursts had ceased.

Interestingly, Brandon had something to say to himself. "I swear I'll find a way to save you Sadie. You and Matilda. Then, I'm going to bring Wyndham down and find out what Jessup was really up to." Great minds think alike!

Naptime!

Insanity was overrated!

12