Sadie Outlaw Ep. 019: ROCKS LIED

Story Info
Skippin' stones down the timestream! Well Ripple my Nipple!
6.2k words
4.82
733
0
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 19 of the 21 part series

Updated 04/01/2024
Created 02/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

Water's Edge Basin, West Texas! 1876, thereabouts!

"Mornin' Hawky Puck!"

Sadie Lynn Outlaw ducked into Chief Hawk in Flight's tent as escorted by his son Dancing Under Stars, and his baby brother Grass Grow. On his best behavior Grass Grow moved ahead of big brother and waved her to sit next to him and his mother Sitting Bottom. Like any mother she had to embarrass the boy by removing a stray bang of hair from his eyes. Seeing this Sadie chuckled and spit into her palm to do the very same thing from Grass Grow's left side. He didn't mind Sadie, but it was obvious even in Commanche he was saying, "Mom, stop!" At seventeen he was too adult for such parental pampering. Also in the room was the resident shaman Breath Like Fire looking ready to fall asleep. Early-afternoon naps were always on his agenda until today.

"Hey, Grassy Ass! Respect your momma." Sadie pointed at him with a stern look. The young man groaned and hugged his mother from the side. Brownie points for certain! Seated to his father's right Dancing Under Stars appeared regal like his father. Mad respect there, he tried his best to instill it upon his brother. The boy was too infatuated with Sadie to behave. "Quit staring at my hands." Her fuck you hand tattoos over her bulging breasts that is, both peeking out over her camisole sponsoring the birds to give the world a piece of her mind. Tent flap closed by guards the teepee relied only on the narrow sunroof above to share in light.

"Welcome Red Traveler who talks to owls."

"Thank you for inviting me Chief. I was hoping we could pow wow again."

"I am of knowledge that you wish to leave."

"I'd love to visit again if you don't mind. I jus' made me a promise to return the money taken from the good people of Sugar Plum. In most cases I try my best to keep my promise. Honest In... dyin'... to get back out there and finish what I started." Whew! Almost insulted the whole tribe there! Whether they knew the term Honest Indian aka Honest Injun or not it felt a little too disrespectful.

"Our ancestors speak highly of you. They came to me last night in a dream." Peyote payoff! "I will allow you to go in peace and trust that you keep your word. The white man's Army will come back. We are preparing for that day to arrive."

"I have a purdy good idea where they are right now Hawk. You have plenty of time." Tilly Ford, Sadie's resident telepath connected information concerning the whereabouts of the cavalry forces. They were still at Fort Sam Houston up by San Antonio but readying to move out within two weeks' time. "I would not lie to you Chief. I'm guessing trouble comin' your way in under a month of moons."

"How is this that you know?"

"Like you I have visions. I saw soldiers over in San Antonio at the moment. That's a good ride out here Chief. Rough territory too. I might even have a few ideas to slow them down if you want to hear them."

"Speak!"

"I'm sure you know the land out there like I do. A whole lot of rocks, mesa's, canyons and all that. Easy to surround them with your warriors and fire down on them."

"Sadie! Stop giving them ideas." Tilly Ford was stressing out. "You cannot keep changing time or we might alter history and lose ourselves in the process."

"I get it my comely conscience. I just can't not offer a lil' help. I hate them all bein' massacred. Good people here Tillicent!"

"I understand that, but you must not tamper too heavily." Everyone was eying Sadie as she seemed lost in thought. Even Sitting Bottom clapped her hands together to break Sadie's trance. That at least woke up Breath Like Fire.

"Sorry! Mrs. Bottom!" Sadie smiled and lightly reached over Grass Grow to pat Momma's hand, holding it briefly to regain respect. In doing so Grass Grow placed his own hand on Sadie's thigh. Ignoring it Sadie sat up straight. "I was jus' picturing the trails out that way. How they have to travel to get here. I can think of a few good ambush spots. If you want to take a chance on me, I'll lead a warrior or two out there and show them the spots you can use."

"I'll go father." Grass Grow chimed in with eyes brilliant in hopes he could persuade him. "I can say hello to my brother Walking Tall while out there."

"You will remain here." Hawk in Flight sneered. "Your brother walks amongst us even if we cannot see him." Tall at that!

"I understand your worry, Hawk. If I had a son, I'd feel protective of him too." She patted Grass Grow's hand and removed it from her thigh. "You stay here and guard your family Grassy Ass. Maybe Stars there would like to go?"

"He will stay here in village." Hawk insisted! "His woman carries child. His last trip was risk."

"Right! Sunrise on Shoulder probably shouldn't have been out there."

"I told them that." Sitting Bottom rolled her eyes and waved a hand. "No one listens to me."

"Hey, Tilly? What sex is their baby? Did it survive the massacre?" Sadie conferred in her thoughts.

"A boy. Walking Taller! I... oh, my!"

"What?"

"Until now there was no need to dig, but Sunrise on Shoulder is really Mable Dillsby, sister to the Dillsby Gang."

"You gotta be kiddin' me? Which means Ned Potter knows and ain't said a word." Yet! He hadn't had time to. "I'm going to have to step on his balls again."

"For now, do not reveal this. Please Sadie!"

"Yup!" Shaking off her thoughts again Sadie altered her plan. "You pick who you want to ride with me and my friends Hawk. I'm only offering you a few ideas to win this time around. Where I come from and I don't mean Next of Kin, " Her hometown of Kinship renamed. "I only want to help. Purdy sure you know you can trust me. Artemis Owl prolly told you that."

"Yes! You have earned my trust. I will grant two riders to join you."

"Two is all I need. They can get a good look at where I'm showing advantage points and report back to you. You can take it from there."

"Gnawing Beaver and Snake in Reeds." Hawk told his son Stars.

"Beaver's arm good enough to travel again?" Sadie looked concerned. "Here's a thought! Seeing as Beaver's gal is Chasing Wind and you... AHEM! AHEM!" She winked at Hawk for sending the girl to Sadie's bed. "Maybe Windy could ride along too. She's a tough gal." Oh, how well Hawk knew, he was bedding her down too. Sitting Bottom approved of course.

Hawk mulled it over, Sitting Bottom touching his arm showed him she needed him to herself more. Clearing his throat Hawk nodded. "Chasing Wind is a good rider." His dick! But yes, a very adept horseback rider as well. "She may join Gnawing Beaver."

"Thank you! Windy is a sweet gal." Sitting Bottom scowled. Bitch! Good riddance! She liked the youthful Chasing Wind, but a hint of jealousy was natural for a woman in her prime. "Before that army comes here, I'll return to help any way I can. I jus' need to get that bank money back to Sugar Plum. I have a week before the Judge gets here to deal with my prisoners for better or worse. Once that's done, I'm all yours, guns blazin'. I'll even rally some help if I can."

"Please stop promising things you cannot do Sadie."

"Hush it, Tilly! You worry more about findin' Brandon in the future." She halted conversation to add, "Hawk? I have a question then a favor to ask."

"Speak!" He was good at small talk.

"One the favor. Do you have more of that peyote I could take with me. I want to chat up with Mister Owl some more."

"And give horse Vision Quest?" He chuckled.

"That was purdy funny, weren't it?" She wrinkled her nose. "Can I tell you somethin' without you thinkin' I'm loco?" A nod alerted her to a yes. "My horse out there, I think he has a spirit in him that ain't his own. That's why he's so wild."

"We have known this. Runs in Darkness could not be captured. We gave up."

"White man succeed where we could not." Stars added! "Even run into village daring us."

"Sounds about right." Brandon was always a hoot. "I think that's why he and I click, get along. I'm crazy too. Runs in Darkness is a cute name for him. He and me have an understandin'!"

"Honor is good!"

"Yes, Sir! My question now... and I can ask Breath Like Fire this. What happened to the former shaman?"

"You know of Wild Turkey?"

"His name came to me in my Vision talk with the owl." Lie! But explaining how she knew of Boone Tickle Bear's ancestor would make Hawk leery of her.

"As you say, loco." Hawk twirled his index finger around his ear. Grass Grow chuckled over it. "Wild Turkey spoke nonsense. Visions of future where stagecoach drive itself. Metal birds in sky. Squaws wearing... " He paused to use Sitting Bottom as a reference pointing at her nipples and lower regions.

"Bikinis?" Sadie busted up. No such word in Commanche she took a stick by the campfire and drew a woman's body in the sand. All eyes watched her draw a string bikini on the figure. Nodding Hawk pointed at it.

"Yes! Squaws do not wear such things."

"I do!" Sadie pointed at herself. "I have a few of those. Maybe Turkey wasn't as loony as you think."

"She does wear man's pants if not tight." Sitting Bottom sighed.

"Saaaadie!" Tilly grew worried, her voice strained. "Do not draw cars and airplanes." Too late! Hawk and Stars were looking at one another with curiosity. "These all come from over the big water. Made in Japan!" She laughed. "Turkey saw all these in a vision ya say?" Affirmative! "Interestin'! So, where is Turkey now?"

"Banished from tribe." Breath Like Fire spoke. "Go with shame."

"His children too." Sitting Bottom pouted. "Wife, die! Raise alone!"

"He lives in Eagles Nest." Stars pointed out. "Caves in and under."

"I think I know the spot. Wait! Caves under? I never knew that." Sadie nodded, "Tilly? He must be camped out where Newton Tickle Bear called home. Makes total sense. How does Turkey know about cars and planes though?"

"A very good question."

"Chief? Would I offend you if I went to talk with Turkey? I'm fascinated by those visions after seeing mine." Shrugging Hawk really didn't care. "Peyote?" Nodding at Breath Like Fire the shaman stood up, farted out loud and left the teepee. Everyone busted up laughing once he left. Grass Grow waved his hand in front of his nose then playfully tried to send the odor toward his mother. A tickling match ensued. Sadie even joined Momma in taunting the boy. She was definitely making friends here today.

"So, am I good to leave the village? With my friends Dorie and Ned?"

"You may go. We will await your return."

"Thank you, Hawk! I swear to you, my loyalty." He believed in her and motioned her to leave. Jumping up with her Grass Grow followed her out, enjoying her bending forward to duck beneath the teepee flap. Giggling to herself she recalled her cave crawl stunt with Boone up at Eagles Aerie as she called it. Stopping cold Grass Grow's face walked right into her snatch from behind. It was then she too farted like Breath Like Fire. The boy was beet red in the face once she faced him. Grabbing his chin playfully she said, "Serves you right, Tailfeather!" He adored the redhead far too much. "You take care of your family while I'm gone. I promise I'll be back in ten moons or less." She actually hugged the boy. His heart soared! That fist bump action she taught him ended their banter.

Walking off on her own Stars stepped out of the tent and put a palm on his brother's shoulder. "Do not fall for the paleface. Tickle Cub more your type." Whoa! Tickle Cub? Tickle Bear? Say whaaat? Sending Grass Grow to get Gnawing Beaver and Snake in Reeds with the request of Chasing Wind the boy shot across the village in search of them. Dancing Under Stars then opted to look for his woman. At this hour she was likely by the river. Noting her talking to Dorieann Finn and Ned Potter he narrowed his eyes. What could they possibly be speaking about? Sadie walking toward them found Sunset Over Shoulder turning to leave. Meeting halfway Sadie stopped the girl.

"Howdy, Mable!"

"How? How did you know?" She watched Sadie walk right on by winking. Not a word more about it, Mable Dillsby rubbed her tummy swell and smiled. That alone melted Dancing Under Stars seeing her happy to carry his baby. Walking Taller was in good hands. She joined her man and hugged him tightly to show him that all was just fine. No further worries!

"Let's get ready to go." Sadie waved Dorie and Ned out of the water.

"Sadie? We have somethin' to tell ye." Dorieann looked at a stressed Ned Potter, his willy dangling beneath his poncho. "We can't hide this from her Ned."

"Yer right, Miss Dorie. Diva Diablo? Sunrise over there is... "

"Mable Dillsby." Both Dorie and Ned became speechless. "I figured that out on my own."

"How'd you know? None of my gang ever mentioned the Dillsby sisters." Ned scratched his head.

"My vision quest last night whispered it to me." That was her only solution to shut Tilly up for scolding her. Ms. Ford did quiet down. "Had me a talk with a wise old owl. Told me it took three licks to find a sucker. They'll be bringing our horses up here in a bit so act appreciative to our new friends here."

"What about Mable, Diva Diablo? We can't just leave her here."

"Taking her would only cause us grief. In case you ain't noticed she's with child."

"She is? The brothers are going to be uncles?" Ned smiled wide. "That's sure to make them... " He paused to whisper, "Maybe not with no Indian. That might not swallow so good."

"I'll sit down and talk with Sam and the boys when we get back. The news might settle them down over your showing us where that bank box is."

"There be more Sadie." Dorieann chimed in, "The box has land deeds in it. Deeds that Mister O'Malley be hoardin'. No wonder he's been givin' loans to folks holdin' onto the land deeds."

"He started Sugar Plum, right? Those deeds were his first I'm guessin'."

"I reckon that be true."

"Scot Dillsby knew Mister O'Malley, Diva." Ned looked perplexed. "Mable said her grampa fought alongside O'Malley in the war. Scot is her daddy, but she didn't know he knew this O'Malley fella."

"Step at a time Ned. Let's just get out of Dodge here."

"Ain't Dodge in Kansas?" Dorie tipped her wet derby.

"Jus' a sayin'! Come on now, keep your heads on straight. Once you two are back in Sugar Plum and I do my best to save you and the Dillsby's I'll be comin' back here. I can figure out the Mable thing later. She safe for now."

"She dies in the massacre!" Tilly had to ruin her moment.

"So, how did they name the kid, Walking Taller?"

"The child survives. To be raised by a woman known as Tickle Cub."

"Hole up, Tilly! That's a mite close to Tickle Bear." Right?

"I see no connection to go on at this point. Tickle Cub escapes the tragedy by going upriver and into hiding. She resurfaces when the child is five years old and marries a settler by the name of Barthalomew Smythe. I could go on, but the boy will never achieve his lost Comanche heritage."

"Shame!" Dorie and Ned looked at Sadie during her thoughts as if worried. "Relax! I'm jus' connectin' dots. Ned? I'm believin' in you to behave goin' forward. Can you really lead me to that money?"

"Thereabouts! I ain't positive but I got me a general idea where Sam stashed it. I swear I'll behave and help ye. Jus' protect me from Sam and the fellas."

"Under my wing, Baby Bird!" As if on cue her eagle tattoo upon her back tingled leading her to look up at the clear blue sky to see the three brothers Larry, Moe, and Squirrely soaring in circles above her. Smiling she turned around and motioned. "Let's get this show on the road."

********

Kinship Texas! Modern Day!

Boone Tickle Bear lay wide awake in bed. For the last two hours he had made love to the hottest Comanche girl he knew. Barely knew! Wanted to know! The problem was he just couldn't collect any back story behind their so-called relationship. Pictures on the wall or in any scrapbook were blank slates to him. Up until coming home from the grocery store, he had never seen her in his entire life. Yet again, the same could be said of his childhood friend Sadie Lynn Outlaw. Running into Sadie's mother she acted as if she didn't even know Boone, let alone her own daughter. Something was not right, and he was scared. It was like Sadie did not exist. Unacceptable! Boone knew differently even if the entire town didn't. How was the question.

"I cannot lay here any longer. Beatrice is very beautiful and seems to love me but I do not know her." Looking at her naked body sprawled out atop the covers wearing his numerous nuts he sighed. "Fun while it lasted. I need answers Sadie. I miss you, my friend. It is a few hours before daybreak. Driving out to Eagle's Nest will have to wait it's too dangerous in the dark and my Jeep is on borrowed time as it is without hitting something. I wish I had the extra cash to fix my Suzuki, I miss Sputtering Suzi." Standing up he put his jeans on along with a sleeveless red hoodie. Socks and boots he crept out of his bedroom and left Beatrice snoring away. Heading downstairs with his Jeep keys in hand he stopped into his tattoo parlors powder room and splashed some water on his face. In looking up he glanced at his mirror and jumped out of his skin. A flash of imagery in the mirror showed him the face of a snarling puma. It was so quick he wondered if he were still asleep and dreaming. "That explains everything. I'm going insane."

In his teetering the floor plank he had hidden the Kansas made paint bottle creaked beneath his boot. Looking down at the old flooring he spotted something equally as puzzling. Claw marks of a big cat had scarred the wood. "Yeap! Those were not there when I stashed the paint." Kneeling he felt the scratches to see if he were only hallucinating. "They are real. What gives here?" Opening the hidden lid, the paint was still there. Removing it, he held the paint bottle up into the light. "Huh! The bottle is full. I used over half of it on Sadie Lynn before she left for Kansas. I think I live in the Twilight Zone." Could be! "First the claw marks now a full bottle of black paint. It is like things change around here constantly. I need the wind in my hair." Taking the paint with him he looked about for a new spot to hide it. If Beatrice saw the claw marks and looked, she would discover the paint. That paint was the only connection to Sadie that seemed to exist. He needed that to keep his sanity.

Placing it in his hoodie's front pouch he quietly left the parlor and started for his Jeep. Out under a pole light he froze in step. "No way! Now I know I'm losing it." Approaching his Jeep, he found it looking almost brand new. It was still a 1973 model Commando but there was no rust or wear and tear of age. Looking inside using his cellphones flashlight even the upholstery was pristine. "How? How is this possible?" Further inspection of his surroundings he spotted his Suzuki looking brand new as well. "Suzi? Is that you girl?" Indeed! The 1970 Stinger 125CC bike was looking sharp and well-maintained. "Was it my birthday? Did Beatrice have these restored? No! I drove the Jeep earlier today to the market. What in the hell is going on around me?" Climbing into the Jeep, the key in the ignition, it fired up and ran like the day it drove off the car lot. "Grampas not going to believe this."

Dawning on him that Newton now lived in Dallas at an old folk's home he sighed. "This is more than I can handle on my own. I have no one to turn to if it is true that grampa is no longer out at the Nest. I need to see that for myself." Backing up he put the Commando into motion and drove off down the highway toward Kinship. If he had been looking, he might have noticed Beatrice Chasing Wind standing in a window upstairs watching him leave. Cellphone in her hand she made a call.

"Boone is on the move."

Ominous!

********

Wyoming! Same day!

Deep below a once proud nuclear facility, long dismantled of all things that contained radioactivity was an installation now known only to the top-secret brass as a black site called Standby Base. An underground train arriving from God knows where brought a visitor to the quaint campground for the not so criminally insane. Exiting the train under bodyguards stepped a distinguished older man in full military regalia. For 65 years old General Icabod "Ike" Westmore was buff and built for battle. Not today mind you but if he ever needed to defend himself, he was certainly capable. Hell, his bodyguards were of smaller build.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12