Sadie Outlaw Ep. 019: ROCKS LIED

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome back, General." A lovely brunette woman in her mid 30's stood well-dressed and awaiting him, hands held behind her. Kate Beckinsale looking all librarian was the best way to describe her.

"Doctor Pryde. How is the Colonel today?" Westmore joined Dr. Simone Pryde on the sidelines of the train track. "Walk with me. I need to stretch my legs." He then looked down at her legs, her short skirt offering well-developed running legs of her own. She smirked at his notice. The old fart loved a good-looking gal. With her job here that meant very few options for romance, so the General's attentiveness certainly sparked some juices.

"Of course, Sir. Colonel Outlaw is remarkably quiet and acting as normal as he used to. I've studied his video files to explore his demeanor prior to his affliction and I certainly see a return to his former glory. I followed protocol in not talking to him, letting you be the first."

"Good girl! I know you're itching to dig in and get a feel of his improved state but it's important to be safe doing it. We can speak with him together. I approve of the dress you're wearing."

"Not too short I hope." She sheepishly grinned.

"You know I'll say shorter. It's not like I can be sued for sexual harassment."

"Should I have worn a negligee?"

"Why stop there? My men wouldn't object to you losing it all."

"Oh, my! It does get quite lonely down here with only me and my colleagues." She reverted to whisper, "Not one of them can keep it up."

"Dinner later?"

"With you or your entourage?"

"All of us. You know I like to watch."

"No participation?" She batted her lashes. He simply stared at her. "A girl can hope." Changing her tune, she led he and his four guards through the corridors to a fashioned asylum of cellblocks. Passing numerous doors each holding a male prisoner, rather patient, the noise level was muted. Only over a monitor could they see the inhabitants to access them. Each male was in a special harness that protected not only themselves but the doctors from their enhanced abilities. All of these wayward time travelers suffered from the same exact malady as Colonel Brandon Outlaw. With induced nanites in each of them their strength was added to their normal physique, thus four peak athletes in one body. When extracted from the timestream they were quickly put under in order to incapacitate them from harming others.

"Outlaw is the only one venturing out of his madness?"

"Thus far! We've watched his video feeds from last night and he totally stepped away from drooling saliva and wild eyes. His pulse rate is slower. It is a remarkable thing for certain." Simone led him to Brandon Outlaw's padded quarters. Westmore watched Brandon whistling to himself as if in good spirits.

"Is that tune he's whistling Make It With You from Bread?"

"I believe you are correct." Simone was impressed, puckering her lower lip. Her cellphone in hand she looked up the song and played it for the General. "Yes! It is. The lyrics are beautiful."

"Good! My boys can sing it to you later tonight." She bubbled up at his attempt at flirting. Looking at the control panel outside his door Westmore pressed a communication button. "Looking for a raise, Colonel?" Bread being money!

Hearing the General over the intercom in the ceiling above him Brandon smiled. "Karaoke night at the Ritz! Long time no hear Ike."

"Welcome back my boy. I hope you understand why you are in there. Time travel put you into quite a conundrum. You rather lost your mind back in the 1800's. We retrieved you hoping to bring you back to active duty someday."

"I feel good. Little thirsty. You bring us a bottle of Cognac to celebrate?"

"I'm certain I can find a bottle in the base wine cellar." Westmore grinned. "Hang in there a while longer for observation. Just in case! I'll be here for a few days to gauge your health. Once I feel satisfied that you're not going to shall we call it go rogue under the conditions, I'll release you back into duty."

"Fingers crossed Ike! I'm getting a mite claustrophobic in here."

"I bet you are son."

"How is Matilda?"

"Well!" He took a deep breath. "I know this won't help your temperament, but Wyndham realized that females could cope far better than males. Her being a psi talent Wyndham utilized Ms. Ford and sent her back as your replacement, hoping to... " He paused to snap his fingers at his bodyguard Draven. Jeremy Draven quickly produced a black hood from his utility belt and prompted Simone to allow him to put it over her head. Fitting loosely once it was cinched around her neck it constricted to form her features and become soundproof as much as blinding her. She remained calm and held her breath. Unable to hear anything further the General continued.

"Wyndham hoped her talents could read Jessup Outlaw's thoughts and discover what he was doing way out there in no man's land. She unfortunately took a fall and broke her neck. We did not abandon her Colonel. We brought her home and she's comfortable."

"Was Sadie utilized?"

"Back there right now. Ms. Ford is psi linked with her via the satellites we hid surrounding the planet in the 1800's. No easy task that but we used the ISS to time zone those directly from space. Pretty remarkable tech I must say. We even have eyes in the sky watching Jessup's every move. Sadly, he vanished right in front of our mini-Hubble. Unless we can get a solid human eye on his very last step, we will never know his secrets."

"How long has Sadie been there?"

"Our time, a month. 1876 two weeks. We do seem to be having a problem with her."

"Meaning what?"

"She's changing time. Your niece is defying our warnings of cancelling her life if she deviates. The problem is I'm pretty sure she knows she's not as expendable as we let on. It's gotten to the point I can't even go above ground. As long as our people remain under in the shielding, we've put into place we aren't susceptible to those changes. Sucks to be us I'm afraid. Looks like we live the remainder of our days as moles. Fortunately, we have everything, everyone we require to survive a few hundred years. You know how far-reaching our underground system is, we have bases all across the continent so there are plenty of vacation spots."

"Tahiti is out, I guess. I'd like to see Matilda again if that is possible."

"I'll see what I can do son. You just prove to us you can get out of that room and back in action."

"Understood! Can you pipe in some music to keep me occupied between meals?"

"Heard you whistling Bread."

"One of Matilda's favorites. Don't let my saying that convince you that I'm incapable of resuming my position. If anything, seeing her might brighten her existence and help us achieve our goals."

"Ring of truth to that. Her paralyzed has to be horrifying." As he said that Simone was finding herself out of air. "Hold that thought my boy." He released the intercom button in order for Draven to remove the hood. Fainting, Draven caught her fall and guided her to the tile floor. The other guards shot glances up her skirt to discover no underwear. Her pussy clean shaven and looking delicious each of them were feeling pretty good about date night. Draven performed mouth to mouth until she revived. "On your feet. Save the knees for afterhours Pryde."

"Yes, Sir!" Draven helped her to her heels. "That was quite unpleasant."

"Get used to it. My men here will be choking you all night long."

"Mmm! Can't wait!"

"Some things are not meant for your ears, Pryde."

"I completely understand, Sir."

"Brandon sounds fine. Give him 48 hours and if nothing changes let's get him on his feet. Have a shock collar put on him as a precaution if he reverts without warning. Hell, you can wear one tonight."

"Why? I would do your bidding without one."

"No fun in that."

"Mmm!"

"Like I told the Colonel, hold that thought." He returned to the intercom. "Still with us, Colonel?"

"Always! Who do I thank for saving me?"

"A gal by the name of Corona Wabash. She's still on retainer. Last time I looked she was at Catalina Base off Cali. Lil deep sea diving I reckon. Let's say no more due to the good Doctor here."

"Agreed! One final thing and she can probably answer it for me. How are the other male travelers?"

"Hello, Colonel!" Simone entered the chat, "Thus far you are the only one to return to your former reality. As always, we will monitor them and hope for a similar change as you have shown. We will not neglect them."

"Good to hear. Thanks!"

"Get some rest, Soldier." The General intervened, "I'll talk with you more tomorrow. At ease!"

"Good to hear from you, Sir. I'd salute but the jacket won't allow me to."

"Duley noted!" Click! Brandon Outlaw closed his eyes to thought. Matilda was on his mind. From Bread to Waltzing Matilda he smiled and began singing to himself.

"I'll be in my quarters, Doctor. I'll have Draven and Cuttler escort you to my room at 7:00. Dress for the occasion."

"Collar only?" She beguiled him. "Shock that is."

"Draven holding the leash. Best wear kneepads it's a long crawl from your place to mine."

Walking away Simone found all four guards pinching her ass beneath her skirt one by one. By the time they departed she had to lean against the wall and masturbate. At the moment her job was on hold.

********

1876!

Sadie led her weary travelers through mountainous terrain. In the distance she could see the mesa she arrived on if not the train car on top under a cloak of stealth tech invisibility. Unknown to Sadie, even Tilly Ford, one of those satellites orbiting Earth watched her every move as long as its orbit did not conflict. "Home sweet railcar." She eyed the mesa. "I need to get back up there and feel all 21st century again. A real shower and an air-conditioned room will rekindle my reason for being. As soon as the Dillsby trial is over I can stop by Next of Kin then head upstairs there to recoup before I help the Comanche. I have to be smart and fast, so I don't miss out on Jessup's arrival. A lot going on for durn sure." Through her eagle entourage above she saw the terrain ahead from the sky via their eyes. "Good eye, Squirrely! He's eying a perfect ambush point the Comanche can use. I... hold up!" Another glance at the mesa she had a brilliant idea.

"Really, Sadie? You cannot possibly be thinking that."

"Higher ground benefits them."

"You cannot let them know of your home base."

"Yer right!" Sadie frowned. "It was jus' a thought."

"Please be intelligent about all of this. The more you change the timeline the harder it will be for all of us."

"Nag! Nag! Nag! Take a nap or somethin'! Get a massage."

"Why? Only my scalp would feel their fingers."

"Has to be orgasmic."

"Actually, it is." Tilly giggled. "I miss the real thing. Brandon was always so good with his hands." As if responding Tarnation whinnied!

"I think he feels the same. Tarnation might be good with his hooves."

"I'd rather have my version of Brandon back."

"Same here, Tilly Ford. I never realized how close that mesa was to Eagles Aerie. Maybe ten miles tops. How did I not realize that? Again, I didn't really get out this far much back... I mean forward in the day."

"Penny for your thoughts, Sadie?" Doriann was bored hearing Ned ramble. Shutting him up she reached behind her in the saddle and squeezed the life out of his balls.

"More like penis for yer thoughts by the look of ya." Sadie eyed Dorie's grip. "Yer likin' that thing a tad too much nowadays."

"Ain't a lick of truth to that. And don't ye dare talk about my lickin' it."

"I'll settle for a kiss to ease the pain." Ned wheezed. Laughter behind them out of Gnawing Beaver and Chasing Wind, his girl was stroking Beaver to kill the time. Snake in Reeds seemed rather jealous.

"Hey Shake in Reeds? Bring yer rattler up here." Sadie called out, the brave encouraging his steed to catch up. "See that big rock up there?"

"Yes! The one that looks like nose."

"Right! Let's call that Honker Rock. You can tell Hawk in Flight and Stars that rock can be toppled down on the cavalry when they ride by. There ain't much room here to avoid its fall. That could take out a good number of 'em." He nodded with a glint of strategic respect. "When I head back to Sugar Plum you and Beaver back there can bring some of yer buddies back here to set things up. Bring a few sturdy logs to use to jar that rock into rollin' down." Further on along their path was a small box canyon. "Even better if'n you pry more of those rocks up there at the front and back of this here canyon you can pin them in and rain arrows like there's no tomorrow. Wittle that Army down you might just beat their asses back and get some revenge."

"You are smart, Red Squaw."

"That's Diva Diablo to you." Ned defended her.

"Quiet down, Potter. Snake here don't know no better." She was liking his nickname for her thinking further on his reference. "Kinda has that Lone Ranger feel to it. Surely fits me." Time for talk again. "So, how far away from here is that money box, Ned?"

"Another couple ridges to the East. It's near a big tower of rock."

"Big tower? Eagles Aerie? Seriously?"

"That what it's called? Jus' a tall rock is all I know. Few caves around it."

"Which is where Wild Turkey and his younguns are livin'. What are the odds of that. Two... " She looked up at her eagles and corrected herself, "Three birds one stone. I jus' hope Turkey don't mind visitors."

"Weren't nobody out there when we were hidin' out." Ned added. "Nice and quiet!"

"Let's hope Turkey didn't move on."

"Walking Tall buried close by." Snake in Reeds spoke up. "Caves are his home now."

"Hold up Shake n Bake! Are you tellin' me the Chief buried his son where Turkey's livin?" A nod later Sadie shook her head at his confirmation. "Banished by the tribe and he's allowed to be roommates with Walking Tall?" A shrug later she had to chuckle. "Aight, then! I reckon we say howdy to both." Looking back at Chasing Wind beating off Gnawing Beaver, Sadie saw her blush and flick her tongue out wagging it at her. "Threesome come nightfall." Head back in the shame. "Hope we won't be desecratin' on sacred ground." A new song to sing kept everyone amused.

Ride on!

Rock on!

Wild Horses by the Rolling Stones!

Tarnation loved it!

12