Sadie Outlaw Ep. 020: cOLD TURKEY

Story Info
"Gobble! Gobble! Thanks for Givin'! Now pass the taters."
5.8k words
4.62
643
0
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 20 of the 21 part series

Updated 04/01/2024
Created 02/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

1876!

"We're here."

"That there rock tower is close to the place I think Sam hid that loot box." Outlaw NErD Potter pointed off to the left of the far future residence of Newton Tickle Bear. Currently Newton's ancestor Wild Turkey, a Comanche Shaman who was banished from the Water's Edge tribe, called it home. Hell on Earth for some but to the native population they were used to hardship. Food out here was not exactly plentiful unless your appetite for rattlesnake meat or vulture gizzards was on the menu. The real cuisine of wild boar and plentiful deer were more at home in the lush environment of inland Texas. You do with what you have when living in the wilds. "See those two big boulders that look like eyeballs? There's a cave underneath 'em. My gut says that's where Sam hid away our money."

"It's not ye'er money Ned." Dorieann Finn grumbled. "My savings is in that box. Me and me brothers hopes and dreams for a ranch of our own."

"That sounds like a nice plan Miss Dorie. I wish I could help ya build that dream."

"Start by returnin' our money."

Sadie halted her unpredictable steed Tarnation even if it took three times of "Whoa!" to get the crazy horse to fall in line. "Dorie? You feel safe enough to go with Ned and look for that box?"

"I'd never hurt Miss Dorie, Diva Diablo. You got my word."

"I believe in ya Ned Dead Redemption." She turned her attention to her Comanche entourage. "Snake in Reeds? Gnawin' Beaver? Can you go with them and make sure they don't get into trouble down in those caves?" Spoken in their native language the two agreed even if Snake in Reeds seemed a bit apprehensive of helping anyone. Beaver? Can I borrow Chasin' Wind there to help introduce me to Wild Turkey? I don't want him to think this paleface Princess is here to do him no harm." A nod at his woman Beaver rode his Palamino up alongside Tarnation and helped Chasing Wind slide from one horse to the other. Up on Sadie's back Wind hugged her as if in love. Beaver glared at her for it but knew her loyalty lay with him. If not for Chief Hawk in Flight's request of a night with Sadie, Chasing Wind might not be so attached. However, Sadie did fix Beaver's arm after it was dislocated. Just residing next to Tarnation had Beaver worried. He seemed calmer today, likely due to the peyote he ingested last night. Rare! That horse from hell was bent on destruction.

"I'll hook up with you folks after I parlay with Wild Turkey."

"Ye'er gonna play with the medicine man?" Dorie looked at her queerly.

"Yeah! I'm gonna suck off his moneyshaker." Native maraca made of gourds. "Prattle and rattle! Get a move on people I wanna get back to Sugar Plum tomorrow mornin'. Sooner we get this done the better. Gives me time to chat with Sheriff Barrett about giving Ned there a pardon, or at least a good word."

"Mister O'Malley won't like you tryn to save Ned."

"Yeah, well, O'Malley and I are gonna have a face-to-face here soon. You let me set him straight my way."

"Good luck with that. Let's do this Ned Potter." Dorie rerouted her steed and aimed for the boulders, the two Comanche braves following her lead. Snake in Reeds had his eyes on Chasing Wind for a good fifty feet before turning away. Ominous indeed!

"Reed's a tad creepy, ain't he?" Sadie looked over her shoulder at Chasing Wind. Unsure exactly what creepy meant Wind shrugged.

"Snake in Reed courted me before Gnawing Beaver. I chose my man over him and he has not forgotten it. Snake in Reed has no mate."

"Well, yeah! If ya can't find the snake for all the pubes it ain't no fun for a gal." Sadie chuckled. "Let's go Tarnation." Again, it took three suggestions to get the black stallion to move. "Come on Brandon, stop bein' a pain in my assets. I want to get this shit done and over with." Snorting loudly the horse stepped on and reached the edge of Eagles Aerie. Looking up at the sky Sadie noted her three amEagles Larry, Moe, and Squirrely circling the peak. Closing her eyes, she tapped into what they were seeing. On the top was a flattened ledge where Wild Turkey spied upon the riders below. Thoughts only she talked to herself so as not to make Chasing Wind worry for her.

"Turkey shoot! He's got his arrow nocked ready to shoot me. Seein' Comanche with me is probably the only reason he's not piercin' my nipples. I'm thinkin' I need to say howdy before bargin' on in." Hat in her hand Sadie Lynn told Chasing Wind to hold on tight. Coaxing Tarnation directly up on the side of the tower of rock she reared the horse up on his hind legs and peered straight up at Turkey. Waving her Stetson Sadie called out in Comanche tongue.

"I'm not your enemy, Wild Turkey. I jus' want to talk then I'll leave ya alone." Hearing his birth born language Wild Turkey in his gaudy garb of feathers and animal skins lowered his arrow. Joining Sadie, Chasing Wind spoke up as well.

"It is good to see you old one! I know you remember me." She waved then spoke to Sadie. "The Chief used to share me with him."

"You get around as much as I do Windy Lou." Acknowledged, Wild Turkey shot an arrow right at the entrance to his home. Seeing it stab into loose rock and hold there Sadie recalled Tarnation from his reared-up angle and the ladies dismounted. Patting Tarnation on the neck the horse stomped his hooves. "That's right! You stay right there. I'll be back in a bit." Chasing Wind found the connection between Sadie and the nightmare horse humorous. That steed used to bring nothing but misery to anyone who tried to tame him. Sadie made it look so easy. When your uncle's spirit lived inside the belly of the beast it was a kinship that could never be denied. Whether he listened once she was gone was another question.

Approaching the entrance Sadie retrieved the arrow and yanked it free of its embedded state with ease. Hearing the sounds of awe and youth Sadie peered inside the cave opening into the darkness. With the nanites in her system amplifying even her vision she could pierce the shadows enough to see two youngsters within. "Howdy, Rockrats!" She smiled brightly. "Which one of you likes to tickle bears?" The boy on the left smiled at her communication skills. Waving at her he saw Chasing Wind and bolted from within just to hug her. The other lad was a bit more hesitant knowing his father might be cross for leaving the shelter. Chasing Wind knelt down and coaxed the other boy out of hiding. It was easy to see they adored the woman. Who wouldn't? Windy was hot as fuck! Maybe a haircut might help but still.

"You jus' have all the fellas chasin' more than yer name, don'tcha."

"I was raised by their mother. My parents died in battle. The boys think of me as family."

"I reckon I made a wise decision bringin' you along then."

"You did! But I think it is more because you like my tongue."

"Native at that!" Sadie winked. "Why don't you hang outside here with the younguns and let me talk Turkey alone." A nod she and the boys caught up on life and spoke of old times. Sadie waltzed right on into the cave until it narrowed where she had to climb up. Above her at a healthy distance of shadows she saw Wild Turkey glaring down at her. "Mind if I come up and say howdy Turkey Breast?"

"Who are you that rides with my once proud people?"

"Still proud! My name is Sadie. I've been here before, but long after yer gone. Long story! Jus' know I'm a friend. Seein' yer younguns I wish I didn't eat all my gumballs. I'll tryn remember to bring 'em some next time I'm out this way."

"You wear strange markings yet respect our ancestors. The animals of this land are strong in you."

"Talkin' my backside eagle and pet rattler's? Wait! Ya can't see the honeyshakers can ya?" Tempted to drop her leggings and show him her serpentine bodyguards, she stopped short due to his children. Instead, she turned her back to him and drew her shirt down over her back to reveal more of her eagle clutching the locket watch design. "Can't go no further, I won't disrespect your children Wild Turkey." Even if Chasing Wind had their attention just outside the cave entrance. "Jus' know I'm a friend from afar."

"You smell of sweat and flowers."

"Yeah? Well, the perfume is to mask my stink. Desert heat does that to a gal." Her nanites excreted an herbal like scent to always keep her from odor issues. Just imagine if she could still have a period.

"What is this upon your chest?" He patted his own pecks then mimicked her tattoos. The extra set of hands over her breasts were giving folks the bird.

"Oh, these?" She lowered her camisole ever so slightly to share more. "Uhhh? These here are Turkey's in honor of you. Cooked birds though. The artist was blinded by my boobies." True enough Boone Tickle Bear did struggle to keep his needlework steady that day. Dagger like nipples rivaling your tattoo gun did that to a perfectionist. "My buddy Tickle Bear and I were talkin' turkey one day and well, this is how Thanksgivin' Day turned out." Oddly, enough Boone did tattoo those hands on her over Thanksgiving holiday when she was home on leave from the military.

"Tickle Bear? That is the name of my son."

"I hear that. Small world we live in." Wild Turkey seemed confused by every word she spoke even if it was in Comanche. "I also hear you've been on a vision walk and saw things you can't explain. Chief Hawk in Flight said stagecoaches that drove themselves. Things like that! So, have I. I'd like to show ya and compare notes if you have the TIME." That word was spoken louder than the others to gauge his reaction to it. His queer look said it all!

"May I come up to the tower and show ya? I'll leave my guns down here to show you I'm no threat." She spotted a rocky ledge where she could hide her gun belt behind so that his kids couldn't see them. Carefully removed she stashed them and returned to face Wild Turkey. "Knifes back there too. Only thing dangerous now is me." She chuckled and made a cat clawing motion with her nails. "Sorry! I used to do that to Boone jus' to get him hopin' for a catfight." Tease, no, please!

"Come!"

"That's what Boone used to hope for." Laughing she started climbing the rocks upcline to reach him. A hand extended she accepted and thanked him with a pat on the shoulder. Motioning her into the upper cave openings she knew the route. On her hands and knees, she began her ascent upward a move at a time. Right behind her she envisioned Boone and stopped dead in her tracks in the dark. Just like Boone had done back before her side trip in history, his face went right up inside her assets, nose nuzzling up in her cameltoe. "Jus' like old climbs!" She had to chuckle in her thoughts. "You okay back there, Wild Turkey?" He was smiling big. "That you gobblin' or we have a real turkey in here with us?" His tongue was wagging! Wet but keeping her composure Sadie proceeded onward.

Reaching the home base as Boone used to call the upper part of Aerie Rock. Eagles Aerie the Geological Society called it back home. "Looks roomier than I remember." She stood up and dusted her leggings the best she could. "A few more trips on my knees these britches are gonna be knee knockin' and shockin'." Thin material it wouldn't take much to shred them.

Wild Turkey cleared the entrance and stood with her. Lonely out here he certainly had his eye on her tight ass. Facing him she looked around at the walls for bearings. Her hand lifted as if calculating in mid-air she pointed at the paintings on the rock wall that had animals of all sorts on it. "This here is what I was lookin' for. You draw all these?"

"Yes! I keep them to remind me of my visions. That and... I get bored."

"Bet your kids are to. Not easy living in a place like this. I'm sorry to hear about their momma. Chasing Wind said she was a good woman."

"She was. Amber From Sun stood by me when my tribe did not."

"I understand. I wish I could have met her." She lowered her eyes as if a prayer spoken. "Your great grandchildren are awesome Amber. I'll do my best to tell them about y'all when and if I get home." Before she could intervene, Sadie added, "Don't ruin my moment here Tilly Ford. No speeches about changin' history."

"I am teary eyed myself. Do what you need to."

"Always will, Till!" Eyelids rising Sadie explored the artwork on the wall. "Most of these I remember seein' when Newton shared them with me. A couple he and Boone added aren't here though. Hmmm!" Halfway turn to peer at Wild Turkey she smiled. "Can I ask a favor? I know ya don't know me but... can I draw on yer memory wall here?"

A shadow overcast through the opening in the tower roof Sadie looked up to see her faithful eagles Larry, Moe, and Squirrely landing on the rocks above to look down at her. Wild Turkey saw nothing at first then miraculously did notice. Eyes wide at their arrival he swallowed dryly. "My dream comes true."

"You see my friends up there? Not many can."

"You see the brothers as well?"

"They travel with me. Left to right, that there is Squirrely, Moe, and Larry. Hold on a sec!" She made her way to the climbing rocks that allowed the occupants to reach the opening. The eagles did not fly away even as she reached the top and sat on a ledge next to them. "Howdy Fellas! We finally meet face to beak. Now that we're bosom buddies let's chat. First off thanks for backin' me up back at the reservation with that archery contest. Whichever one of you swooped in and grabbed that arrow is my new best friend." Moe lifted his beak as if smug. "Nice! So, anyone here care to tell me how only I can see ya? Well, most cases!"

Squirrely reacted by swiftly reaching over to Moe with his beak to yank a feather from his tail. Moe in turn fanned his wings and appeared as if slapping Squirrely. While he did Larry swiped a feather from Moe's left wing and the two plucked feathers were released to fall down into the tower's chamber. Wild Turkey grabbed them from the air and held them with bewildered curiosity. The wing flurry persisting Moe took a feather from Squirrely while slapping his wing over Larry. Sadie busted up laughing. "You three really are Stooges. I love it!" Settling down she smiled and dared to reach over and pat each of their heads. No resistance they simply bowed to her in such a way it felt like family.

"I'm glad you boys have my back. Whoever you are. Seein' as I don't speak Eaglease I can only guess that maybe you boys are ancestral spirits like the Snowy Owl I chatted with." All three shook their heads negatively at her. "No? Uhhh? I hate charades. Jus' tell me!" The last feather handed to her by Moe she held it and fidgeted. "This a clue?" A nod out of all three made her even more perplexed. "Wish you could see this Tilly. It's remarkable!"

"I know you see eagles but all I see is a feather in your hand. If you have a feather, then I believe you."

"Weird only I can see these boys. I wonder how Wild Turkey can see them?"

"I have no thoughts on that."

"Where there's a quill there's a way Tilly." Sadie jabbed the tip of the quill and drew blood from her hand. Dipping the quill into her life's ink she dusted off a smooth rock next to her and used her blood to write the name Tilly Ford on the rock. "Not much rain in these parts this should bake in and stay. Man, I heal fast." She had to repeatedly pierce her skin to draw more blood. Adding to the rock, "Sadie Outlaw 1876. Fuck you, Boone!" She applied a bloody smiley face with a tongue sticking out. "Stuck in past! I miss you." She sighed over her letter. "I dunno why I'm doing this it will probably wear off in 147 years." On a final note, she finished with, "Wyndham sucks don't trust. Tell Newton I talk to owls now." Screeching loudly the eagles took to the sky. "Thanks, Mi Amigos!" She placed the feather in her teeth then ventured back down to reunite with Wild Turkey.

"You are an intriguing squaw."

"I prefer woman, Turkey Shoot! Now tell me what you saw on your vision walk."

"Come!" She resisted another jest over that at Boone's future expense. Leading her back to the animal wall Wild Turkey stepped behind it and showed her a passageway that she never knew existed.

"Newton and Boone never showed me this offshoot." It led into a second crawlspace. Wild Turkey taking the lead this time shuffled into the dark. Following Sadie could easily see in the pitch blackness but did look about at her tight surroundings. Out of nowhere it was Wild Turkey's turn to stop Cold Turkey in his tracks. Sadie's face went right up his ass just as he farted and laughed over it. "Yep! Boone takes after Gramps!" She wrinkled her nose at the stench. "You been eatin' prairie dog, Turkey? I think I saw his shadow. Must be Spring!"

"Vulture!"

"That would have been my second guess. Carrion my wayward son." She laughed. Onward he went until it came out into a 10x15 space. With no light present Wild Turkey sat down and drew her close enough to sit next to him. Looking up there was a tiny hole of daylight.

"You come at good time." He pointed upward. As the sun crested it shined directly into the silver dollar size hole in the rock ceiling. Casting down like a flashlight it illuminated the room enough to note the carvings on the walls.

"Whoa! Dang, Turkey! Is that a helicopter?" She went up to her knees to touch the chiseled-out art. "Airplanes! Cars! Motorcycles! Power lines! A woman walking her dog! A TV set? Did you really see all of this?" He nodded with a smile. "How? Tell me!"

"Much smoke!"

"Peyote?"

"Yes!"

"I jus' smoked some and I saw the future. That's what you see. Car!" She pointed one out, "I used to drive one of these." Hands on a steering wheel pose for effect! "What's this one?" It was shadowed more than the others, but her eyes adjusted to see it better. "You're a Peepin' Tom Turkey!" She laughed! "You stood outside a window and watched a couple have sex. This is crazy! Funny as hell but... hold up! This is two guys. Eww!" He shrugged over it. "I get it! You jus' draw how you see it." Further inspections she saw a mesa with, "Is that my train car time machine? Turkey? Where did you see this?" The carving had multiple train cars on it. "This here is a community."

Pointing West, she knew it had to be her mesa. "These aren't there now, are they?" Hand motions he tapped an index finger on his palm then down at the ground. "Underground? Tilly? Are you seeing and hearing this?"

"Yes! I believe Wild Turkey has seen all of Wyndham's attempts to send travelers in search of Jessup. Even I landed on that mesa. I'm not sure why he thinks they went underground though. The cars would have been brought home so as not to leave evidence. At least that is protocol."

"I was thinkin' about heading back up there soon for a few days rest and a real shower. Change of clothes and all. I'll take a look for any signs of burrowing. You snoop on your end. Have Chasm do the same if she can get close enough to anyone."

"I will let you know."

"I wonder if Newton ever discovered this spare bedroom?" Good question! "I think I'll leave a clue for Boone and Newton jus' in case. The more I let them in on they can at least know where I am."

"History dear!"

"I am NOT going to let Boone think I abandoned him. Live with-it, Tilly Ford. And don't you dare warn anyone I did this."

"As if I have a choice."

"Turkey? Can I ask you a favor?" A nodded affirmation she looked around her for what he often used as a chisel and hammer. A blunt sided tomahawk obviously but what caught her eye most was the piece of metal resting alongside it. "Is that... modern metal?" Picking it up she looked at it more closely. "This is not from this era is it Tilly? Surely not!"

"I'm not certain it is even made by human hands. It looks forged in the way a blacksmith might attempt but the edges are too smooth."

"No identifying marks. Whatever it is its pretty dense." Thoughts became Comanche vocals, "Turkey? Where did you find this?"

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12