Sadie Outlaw Ep. 020: cOLD TURKEY

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Foot of mesa."

"My mesa? I mean where you saw the shining stuff?" Yes emoted! "I'm definitely headed back there here as soon as I'm done dealin' with O'Malley and the Dillsby gang. There's more to these business trips back in time than we know Tilly Ford."

"I tend to agree."

Tomahawk in hand along with her chisel piece Sadie found a spot on the wall to write. Utilizing the induced nanites offering her the strength of three peak athletes she carefully carved out a message to Newton Tickle Bear. "Grampa Newt this is Sadie Outlaw. No joke, I am in the year 1876 with Wild Turkey and his kids. Tell Boone I miss him. I left a blood note on a rock on top of the aerie. The eagle brothers will guard it. Hope to hug you again. Miss you guys." Wild Turkey mused over her ability to chisel so quickly. She even told him she could type 200 words a minute. As if he understood that part. Type and chisel appeared as the same thing to him. Her final note alluded to Jessup Outlaw and why she was sent here. Good enough for now until she added "Copperhead Mesa might have clues. I started 1876 on top of the mesa."

Done she lowered her writing tools and dusted her palms off of rock powder. "Thank you, Turkey. I know you must think I'm crazy, but this is important. I am from many moons forward."

"Man on moon! Others not man."

"Right! We made it to the moon in the year 1969." Whooshing noises applied Sadie used her hand like a rocket firing off. She then enclosed a circle between fingers to appear as the moon. Smiling brightly Wild Turkey oddly enough acted as if his body was weightless. "How do you know about gravity?"

"Mesa! Watch through glass."

"One of Wyndham's time ships. You had to have broken through defenses and saw things on a monitor. I'm glad you got away alive."

Wiggling his index finger, he pointed at a carving hidden in shadows. Her eyesight adjusting, she crouched down for a better look. Chiseled into the stone was a saucer shaped ship and two alien greys as modern day referred to them. He then pointed at himself and made a walking gesture with two fingers. Up the ramp drawn on the rock he went. "No way! You were abducted?" He then pointed at the sky and repeated his weightlessness. Hands moving into what appeared like a window he expressed awe. As she had he made a circle and looked down through it. "You sure yer name ain't, Ezekiel?" Mind blown! "Tilly? I think Turkey here was taken to the moon and back."

"How thrilling! A story as elaborate as that must be true. Between this and wherever your great, great grandfather disappeared to, could be connected."

"This makes me buy into extraterrestrials more and more. I wonder if maybe the tech Wyndham uses is alien. I mean time travel can't be as simple as we make it look without help."

"A distinct possibility."

"Okay! I think I'm done here for today." Her thoughts betrayed her, "Turkey? I need you to keep in hiding here for a month or more. Those soldiers that attacked your reservation will be comin' back."

"Sadie Lynn, please!"

"Hush up! I can't run the risk any changes on my behalf kills off Boone and Newton in the future. They are all I have left besides mom, Brandon if I can rescue him, and... you Tilly."

"Don't make me cry. Carlsbad will ask me why."

"Sorry! It's true though. You're family now Tilly Ford."

"I love you too."

"Let's not go all tender vittles!" Sadie smirked. "Mush ain't my thing."

"Agreed! Carry on!"

"I better go check on my friends, Wild Turkey. Like I said, keep your kids safe here, I'll do my best to help the Comanche ward off the Army. Your safety is important. Promise me?"

"We are no longer welcome there. No place else to go."

"Good! I mean sad. I'll work on getting you accepted by the tribe again. Bring it in Turkey Scoot! Any kin of Newton and Boone is kin to me." Her unexpected hug made Wild Turkey express nerves. A smile on his face he rolled his eyes back and dropped his shaking hands to her ass. "Reckon it ain't kincest!" She laughed and patted his back. "You can stop squeezin' the giblets now." Tensing up he grunted, his hips trembling against her. "Awww hell! I hope it was good for you." A magical nut long needed Wild Turkey sighed and released Sadie. Sadness in his eyes he mentally apologized for his urges. A slap to his bicep she winked at him.

"Now if we had a bottle of Wild Turkey, we might be talkin' turkey. Gotta go!" Dropping to her hands and knees she went back through the narrow shaft. At least he gave her space this time without any facials. "Won't be filin' no sexual HER ASS MEN charges. Y'all did the grunt work."

Gobble! Gobble!

********

Standby Base! Modern day Wyoming! Deep below ground to avoid temporal energies. 6:45 PM! Party time!

General Icabod Westmore relaxed in a hot tub within his private quarters. One of fifty private quarters across this great nation. Aged whiskey in a tumbler he watched a large screen TV monitor ten feet from his bubbling vat. "It's about time!" On the monitor, Ike as he was better known bore witness to reknowned psychiatrist to the time travelers Simone Pryde being escorted roughly through quarantined hallways, guards on duty ordered to ignore the scenery in passing.

"I love how the Doc is so obedient. That body is fucking amazing." Nude outside of a thick shock collar around her neck and kneepads she was drug along by Westmore's private guards Jeremy Draven and Wynn Cuttler. Both had leashes attached to her collar and hauled her faster than her hands and knees could keep up. A quarter mile from her own chambers this was certainly painful, yet she was easily leaving a trail of juices behind her for the janitorial robots to clean up. The good doctor was quite the freak without the General's insistence.

On the last leg of her tour the bodyguards took control and drug her along at a more rapid, dare it be said rabid rate. Screaming over the last twenty feet of pressure on her spine she nearly passed out from the agony. Unsympathetic, Draven and Cuttler grinned like the devil's drivers. At the General's door stood the third and fourth bodyguards Marcus Dublin and Amos Bolt. Leashes detached and pads removed they let Simone collapse to the tile and whimper over her strains. The door opening at Westmore's discretion she looked up at him with an expression of worry. While this was not her first rodeo, this was the harshest that they had ever treated her. Freak or not it wasn't as fun as normal.

"Crawl your ass in here Doctor. The water will sooth your pain threshold."

"As you command." She mumbled and began her journey. Cuttler and Draven stepped inside, and the door sealed behind them. Backs turned, they faced the wall out of respect for the General. Reaching the jacuzzi Simone launched herself up and over the tubs edge.

"Let's get that shock collar off before you electrocute us both." Hands dried on a towel Westmore tenderly removed the collar and tossed it to the floor. "Much better! Now that neck is kissable." Smiling at him she followed his luring finger into his lap. Her chest smothering Ike's face he devoured her nipples like a starving child. Arching her back met with an unfortunate pinched nerve which made her whine.

"Did I say you could acknowledge pain Doctor?"

"Forgive me General. I will refrain from all emotion. I am yours to be used as you see fit."

"You do your job well, Doc. Brandon Outlaw coming out of his insanity have anything to do with you?"

"I wish I could take the credit. May I sit?" A nod she reached beneath her to guide a very noble nine-inch cock up inside her. Rippling vagina found him very comfy to ride in gentle gyrations. Holding his shoulders she gasped, resisting the pain coursing through her body. "Delightful!"

"Me or the pain?"

"Mmm! Both! I will not question the roughness. You know I can take anything you throw at me."

"Do I? We'll see about that here in a few. Keep in the mood Doctor, but tell me your thoughts on Brandon Outlaw's sudden recovery." Hands on her spine holding her, he avoided her gloriously perfect pillows in his face and enforced eye contact through the great divide.

"I'll need time to discern how this is possible. Give me a day or two to counsel him and see where his head is at."

"Hmm!" Ike mulled that offer over. "I need confirmation that he's not going to revert back Doctor. I told him to sit tight a few more days so I'll agree to your timetable." In riding him she noticed a difference than when she first hopped on. Not wishing to offend him for his lackluster management of keeping his penis erect he responded for her. "I have a lot on my mind."

"I understand."

"No, you don't! Cuttler? Draven?" The guards turned at his call. "Show the doctor to my bed and make her happy."

"This is new?" She brightened her eyes. "Are you certain? I can try harder to... make you happy."

"Make me happy by making yourself happy, Simone." Draven and Cuttler stepped in and helped her off of Ike and hoisted her into the air as if she were a feather. Gripping her by her throat tightly, her feet never touched the floor on the way out, limbs flailing about as bathwater flooded the tile. Draven clutched her hair as well and yanked her head back. Cuttler let Draven keep her company and offered the General a towel. Rising from his bath Ike took the towel and dried off while Simone remained suspended in the air, feeling her former pain centers applying pressure. Using her free hands, she reached down and rubbed her clitoris with as much energy as she could muster under the conditions. This torment turned her on.

"After you, Sir." Draven nodded toward Ike's sleeping room. A massive king size bed awaiting, Ike voluntarily stepped away, instead choosing to sit on a sofa and pour himself a fresh drink. Draven hurled Simone onto the mattress and joined Cuttler at the foot, both guards then began undressing. Simone was giddy at this new approach. Never before today had the General shared her like this. Fingering herself to a blissful fantasy her vivid smile began to fade the more his guards revealed their naked bodies.

"Oh, my God!" She sat up to admire the lower extremities of her mandates. "General?" She turned pale.

"Cyborgs bother you, Doctor?"

"I... I've never encountered one before. Forgive my surprise gentlemen."

"No gentle in gentlemen allowed in here, Doctor Pryde. Get a good look at them. You don't even have to suck them off. They wouldn't feel it anyway. No offense Men!" None taken! Their penis replications looked just like a real flesh and blood cock until they altered. With an assist their skin tone fell away like removing a condom. Beneath were cold hard steel with heat pores to contain the obvious chill of metal. Hydraulic wags the beasts could even grow larger in both girth and length. She was growing scared. "Tear the doctor up, Boys. Just don't kill her. I need her expertise."

Done! Crawling in around her they manhandled Simone Pryde and took her DP with those jackhammer rods. Pain centers went up in scale, but she had no choice but to endure it. Sitting back to watch his guards hold her in headlocks and choking her she could only stare at Ike and cum for over two hours straight. Funny how the General got hard all over again and beat off to her torture. As goaded Simone thanked her pleasure thieves at the top of her lungs.

A remote in Ike's possession he turned on his TV and spied on Brandon Outlaw standing in his cell. Turning on a speaker in his padded environment Ike let him listen in on Simone's banshee wails. A grin out of Brandon he looked straight at the ceiling camera over him. "Sounds fun Ike." Brandon was heard. "Been a while since I've had any."

"All in good time, Son. The good doctor will gladly give you a roll in the hay once you get a clean bill of health."

"Can't wait!"

"Good man! Stay tough soldier. Get some rest."

"Sir!" As the TV shut off Brandon Outlaw went to his door to peer out a plexiglass porthole. "Can't wait to strangle your ass, Ike." Across the hall from Brandon a face appeared in the doors glass to look directly at him. An eagle's screech sounded just before the face slammed his head into the glass. Voltage on the interior of his cell sent the man flying.

"Hang in there, Perch! We animal lovers have to stick together."

Night fellas!

12