Sadie Sage Unleashed 01

Story Info
Sadie steps out, one step at a time.
5k words
4.29
5k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sadie Sage unleashed 01

I'm not going to start my story by claiming my innocence, but I am going to call out the online video tutorial websites for having subliminal messages buried inside of the viewing screen. I will admit that I leaned towards the fem side of life for a long time, but I didn't do a lot about it until I logged onto a beauty bloggers website.

I mean, for educational purposes only, I checked out a blogger's website back in the cooler months of 2021 because I wanted to learn more about how and why females put in the effort to make their faces so adorable, again, for educational purposes only, and before I knew it, I had signed up for a monthly subscription to Jade's You-Tube channel. Not to mention that I began ordering specialized videos to meet my particular needs, for an additional fee, of course. Subliminal messages I tell, they are there and I am blaming them.

You may not believe me, but there is something very hypnotic going on inside of the tutorials, but I'm not blaming Jade herself because after staring at the flashing lights in the bottom corner of the screen for a while, I find myself leaving a positive review and submitting a service tip. Jade is innocent and she can do no wrong (blink, blink).

I would like to share a little of the blame with Mother Nature herself because she must have been hung over when she assigned my identity, my body type and my personality. I mean, I got the good head hair alright, but no other body hair. I have the slender legs, but they end up inside of a straight set of hips and things like that. However, to be clear, I'm not blaming her because if I was going to walk on the fem side of the fence, then I appreciate the equipment she assigned to me to start with. But you know me, I have to blame someone or something, so I'll blame a heavenly party that might have included Raspberry Vodka shots, a mean thunderstorm party and belly shots.

And my final blame game entry is for the makeup manufacturers who make it way to easy to pick up two or three makeup kits and boom, one has everything one needs to transform a plain and pale face into a face of color and glimmer. I mean, for a few dollars, well, it was just too easy. LOL, not to mention that it was also very hypnotic to hold a large makeup kit in my hand and glaze down upon all the wonders that are colors! Oh, and it didn't help that the plastic box kits included a mirror so you (blink, blink) could envision how good your eyes and lips were going to look, you know, when you got home.

Hey folks, Sadie Sage here. You don't know me yet, so let me explain my background a little. The story of my beginnings is simple, I'm the one who always had to work harder just to get picked last. That's the end of my early years story.

My story continues during the spring and summer of 21, when I turned 21 and finally had the funds to dress the part that I always knew I was meant to be. My real name is Sal and I still take care of a lot business as Sal, but I am much happier as Sadie. I mean, I wish Sadie had a little more going on in the hip bones areas, but the rest of my slender frame sort of makes up for it (LOL, I wish).

Anyways, I decided that any and all of my reveals would be slow, but steady. It was going to be one step at time and I started my stepping out process with just my hair and one pierced ear. For an additional fee, Jade made me a personalized video that she affectionally titled "sissies should do it like this" and just like that, I had a ridiculous hair style that at best left people wondering if it was a "goth guy" or a "scene girl" hairstyle. Either way, it was my first step to slowly, but surely introduce my friends to Sadie Sage.

Oh, and I don't really remember buying two pairs of diamond stud earrings (blink, blink), but apparently, I did. I also don't remember forwarding one of the pairs to California, but again, apparently, I did.

One thing I had going in my favor was plenty of parties and other gatherings invites. LOL, not to hang out with the cool people or even the nerds, but people have known for quite some time that I was the one who had a softer side and they all felt that my softer side aligned with their need to have someone run around the house, the hall or the park and clean up the trash and the plastic red cups. And we all know what happens after you continue to do something over and over, right? That's right, it becomes your job! Unfortunately, my job title was "let Sal clean it up", but at least I got invited to stuff.

My first reveal was a mixed bag of big and small. It was big because there a lot of people who witnessed my new look, but small because it was just my hair and the one earring. I attended Kurt's St. Patrick's Day party last March with my new hair, the one earring and fairly normal clothes beyond that. And no one freaked out or treated me differently. Well, except for Marci, but she is another story all together.

But, at the end of day, Sadie Sage had made an appearance, I did not hide from anyone and my job suggestion box idea of getting me smaller trash bags seemed to be accepted. LOL, I didn't get a raise or a new servant outfit, but I did get approval to hang out with the two crew's a few weeks later.

And I quickly developed a bigger and more daring reveal plan for it. The event was perfect for my next reveal and offered me plenty of dark corners to hide in, if I needed that. The event was Cinco de Mayo and the place to be seen at was TJ's Taco Tavern and best of all, the club had inside and outside service and their own busboy staff. Finally, a chance for me to actually mingle without a black trash bag in my hands. Yup, I jumped all over that.

My reveal plan was simple. I had my wild, ridiculous and confusing hair, both stud earrings and a pair of slim fitting ankle jeans. Nothing special in the shirt area, but my jeans were clearly not meant to be worn by a boy, but there I was, sliding in and out of the darker locations inside and outside of the club, just waiting for someone to notice that my jeans were so much different than the 505's most of the other guys were wearing. To further my advantage, I purposely showed up late so they all had a good buzz going and I easily accepted the looks that I was getting. I assumed that all of the hip groping was normal for a club and I happily accepted the fact that no one had any snide remarks or hurtful words to say to me. Well, all except for Marci, but she is another story all together.

Oh, and by the way, when it comes to all that groping that goes on in a club, OMFG, some of those guys are smooth as hell about it, aren't they? I mean, there were a lot of quick hands in the club.

Anyways, it was my second successful semi outing and it was all worth it.

And for future reference, I will have another story later about one of my experiences in TJ's Taco Tavern. I'm not going into the details about it here, but while I was standing (hiding) in the corner near the rear restrooms, I got asked out (sort of)!

He introduced himself as Trevor and he seemed nice enough, so I chatted with him for a little while, you know, in the darker corner. It didn't take very long for me to realize that a date offer was coming, but OMFG, did he throw me a curve ball or what? I was expecting a request to join him for an ice cream sundae down by the river the next day, but Trevor didn't want ice cream. I wasn't exactly sure what Trevor wanted, other than he wanted me to join him in the Men's Room, right there and right then! I mean, I know that I know nothing about dating, but that can't be the latest fad, right?

I knew that there was a lot of chatter on Chang about how guys will pimp out their Tranny dates in clubs and all, but I wasn't his date (yet), so just what the hell was that all about, right? I respectively declined his offer, hoped that everyone would decline his future offers, let him feel up my backside up and exchanged phone numbers with him, you know, for future references and just in case. Oh, and I may or may not have pushed back as we parted ways. And I'm only coming clean about that because Marci witnessed our entanglement and posted about it on Chang anyways, so why deny it, right? Besides, even though it was pretty dark in the club, Marci managed to get a nice photo of me, you know, winding around Trevor like a vine. Or it's a photo shop and it never happened. But of course, Trevor is another story all together.

Oh, and the next day I went out and bought more jeans because apparently, with the right amount of beer consumed by others, my hips look better than I think they do.

Anyways, back to my slow reveal gimmicks and tricks. With two successes behind me, I found myself with a big opportunity coming up. Every year, the city of Middleton sponsors a Summer Kick Off Festival down by the river. It's just a weekend of fun, walking along the river banks, buying nick knacks from the tent vendors and a bunch of team challenges that were just the normal carnival games, but they set aside a timeframe on Friday evening for Team A (the popular) to face off against Team B (the nerds). It was stupid, but it was all in good fun.

To my advantage, it allowed for the usual face offs between my nerd friend Ben and the popular Todd, LOL, the leaders of their crews. Now, Ben might be a nerd, but he is not small like me, so he matched up pretty good with the athletic Todd, who is one of the reasons why they make muscle shirts. LOL, to my disadvantage, the two crews claimed space next to each other in the staging area, so I still had to perform my clean up duties, but I was there and I was exposing my biggest reveal yet!

Again, I had the hair, with a few improvements, you know, for an additional fee, one earring on the right side, a very questionable extra small logo T-shirt and the biggest risk I ever took. I elected to wear a pair of short Denim shorts that I had absolutely no business wearing, but believe me, I wore them well. And to top it off, I lightly glazed my eyelids with a pale clam shell eyeliner shade. My eyeliner was light enough that you might not notice it if you threw your red plastic cup at me, but you knew it was there if you handed me your red cup.

The Memorial Day weekend of 2021 wasn't Sadie's full and complete reveal, but the looks I was getting told me that I was on the right track. Oddly enough, still no one really said anything to me, but I think it's safe to say that most of the guys liked my round butt, you know, in those small Denim shorts. Well, except for Marci, but she's another story all together.

But all of that fun was just the start of things to come. Someone was going to say something to me, one way or the other and whether they liked it or not and that opportunity was basically right in front of me. As I walked towards the parking lot with my medium sized black plastic trash bag, I came upon another annual event. It was Ben and Todd, buzzed up on beer and arguing with one another about which team won the most challenges. LOL, again, just another harmless annual event. I mean, those two have been flexing their muscles at each other for years and I mean since pre-school or something.

I took advantage of the situation by creeping close to them and hopefully I was going to be able to take advantage of the beer. LOL, not the beer that I consumed which was none because beer and a CD's belly are not friends, but the beer that kept them flexing their muscles at each other. Oh, and when I say that this argument is an annual event, well, look around and you will notice that I was the only one paying attention to them. Everyone gave up on them a few years ago.

"Alright you two, that's enough of the back and forth for today. You two have been flexing your drunk muscles at each other for years and the score is still all tied up. So, shut it and help your crews load up the coolers. Oh, and be nice to me and place your beer cups in my trash bag. My fingers are getting a little sticky."

"Whoa, be careful of what you get in the middle of there, little darling. Unless you're prepared to talk about what the hell has been going on with you lately. And by that, I mean, you have to talk about it because Marci made it extremely clear to the rest of us that we will never have children if we ask you anything. So, let me officially say that I support whatever way you chose to live and I'm not asking you anything, but if you have something to say, you know, in your own words, well, I'll listen. I mean, Ben and I will stop fighting and listen. So, Sadie Sage as I understand you name to be, do you have anything to say and that's not a question. Damn, where's Marci?"

"Oh, I see. Well, let me just say that it's time to pack up for the day and I'm thankful that none of the crews have tried to face punch me and Todd, I can take your shirt home and wash it. I mean, your build demands a nice clean and crisp shirt, right? Oh, and Ben, nice Battle Bot T-shirt. And speaking of you Ben, why don't you go help Connie load her cooler in the back of her SUV? I'll just be a minute with Todd."

"Whew, gladly! I mean, my sister is friends with Marci and I want to have children someday too, so good luck Todd. Oh, and Todd, this isn't over! I'm coming Connie."

"You're damn right it's not over dude! And be nice to Connie. We all think that she may be a little sweet on you. I mean, who the hell knows why, right?"

"ENOUGH."

Oh, great, now everyone was looking our way. Which really means I hope someone is taking a damn photo of this moment, right? And you know, posting on Chang with who cares what caption. I mean, I have an answer for everything and I was holding my black plastic trash bag in such a manner that a photo from Marci's angle would make you wonder if I had shorts on at all.

"Alright Todd, as Marci has probably told you because she can't keep her mouth shut, I've been trying out different things lately. And I've been increasing my expose each weekend because none of you have called me out, asked me to leave or you know, fired me as clean it up Sal. And by the way, thank you for acknowledging me as Sadie."

"It's all good Sadie Sage and yes, Marci has basically given all of us a play by play and according to the text she just sent me, you should twist a little to the left. Now, this is clearly not a question, but most of us think you're pulling it off pretty good. Especially Andy, who is someone you should avoid being alone with. Oh, who also just sent me a text and is asking for you to just drop the trash bag and then, ah, shoot, then bend over and pick it back up. OMG, Andy is fagging on you so hard. And, again, there were no questions involved with anything I just said."

"Oh Todd, let's forget about Ben and Andy for a moment and concentrate on the fact that we are alone in the parking lot, so nobody can hear us. You can correct me if I'm wrong, but here is what I think. I think you like me this way because it makes you feel better to grip and squeeze Sadie, then it does when you think of me as Sal. I also think that it's OK for you to admit something like that and I double also think that you should stop by tomorrow evening for a Pizza dinner, so we can talk about things. Oh, and I'll wash your shirt too. Say 7 pm?"

"It's not simple, Sadie. I have a rep. But thanks for thinking of me."

"Oh, I may have failed to mentioned that your very bright and very blue sports car can be parked safely and securely in my clean garage with the door closed. I have no issue with protecting your precious reputation. I also have no issue with washing your shirt. So, a Large Meat Lover's Supreme?"

"Stop it, Sadie. I mean, it's a very tempting offer and I kind of want to show up, but I can't. Not now anyways. Anyways, hey, look over there. OMG, is that dweeb Ben making a move on Connie?"

"Alright, I'll assume that by changing the subject like that, it's your way of declining my offer for a quiet evening with me without actually saying so. It's OK Todd. I put myself out there and you're clearly not interested. It's fine, I never expected a flower garden. Enjoy the rest of you weekend. Maybe we'll see each other again in a month or so. I mean, someone will surely have a 4th of July party, right?"

"Come on Sadie, don't be like that. And I think you meant to say that you never expected a rose garden, right?"

"I was worried about the copyright laws, but I'm not worried about my ability to wash clothes. Go, get the crews out of here before Connie gets pregnant right here."

Well, I put it out there and I was rejected, but I was not deflated (OMG, I was so deflated). I was going to pull up my high top shoe strings and move forward (OMFG, I had no where to go). And then I started to develop my next reveal move (LOL, I have no moves).

Because I was fooling myself, I woke up the next day, a beautiful and sunny Saturday, threw on a pair of beach shorts, a little makeup, a crop top and went out into the garage to hose off the floor that would not have a bright blue visitor later that night. I mean, everyone likes a girl who works a water hose, right? Whether it's a roleplaying girl or a real girl, people still like it when there is water squirting out of a hose that she is holding, LOL, especially my neighbor, Mr. Jenner. Who shouldn't have been doing what he was doing in his front yard like that as he stared me down, right? And never mind that I flashed him a little butt crack as I re-entered my house through the side door. I mean, beach shorts make that so easy and besides, maybe Mrs. Jenner should be getting a little afternoon delight because Mr. Jenner finally had a boner, so it was all good and harmless.

I spent most of the afternoon trying to figure out I was going to do that evening. I was going to text Trevor and ask him what he was doing, but I was afraid that he would ask me to meet him a Kelli's Closet, you know, by the stairway that leads to the restrooms. I mean, he told me that he's a production manager at the local lubrication factory and not a pimp, but who wants their first date to be 10 minutes in the Men's Room? Again, what the hell is up with that? Anyways, I sent a text anyways and he replied that he would be lurking around the back hallway of Darla's Dungeon if I wanted to hook up later. I didn't reply to his reply, but, ah, no thanks Trevor. Oh, sorry, Trevor is another story.

As it seemed that it was going to be me, a Pizza, my jammies and a little TV, I decided to get cleaned up, LOL, right after I retrieved the fruit basket that Mrs. Jenner had delivered to my front porch. I don't know if she was spying on me behind the curtains, but I grabbed one of the bananas and gave it a wave in her direction.

And then, for no particular reason, I shaved as close as I ever had before, upstairs and downstairs. For no particular reason, I took the longest shower of my life and for no particular reason, I used a lot of scented body wash.

For the particular reason of eating Pizza on the couch in front of the TV, I slipped on my best and softest jammies and prepared to call in my food order. And then, for a particular reason unknown to me at the time, Marci called me with a particularly weird request from Connie.

Now, prepare yourself, because unlike me, who uses as few of words as possible each and every time, Marci and Connie are not hard wired that way.

It's true that I was hoping that Marci was calling me to let me know that Todd had a change of mind and I should expect a soft knock on my front door later, that wasn't the case. And why Connie couldn't call me herself was beyond me as well, I mean other than she runs with popular crowd and I was just the hired cleaning crew help.

So, here it goes. Connie, via Marci, wanted to know if she could sneak over to my house with Ben that Saturday night, all in secret. Connie, via Marci, claims that she had read on Chang that nerd dick was different and she wanted to experience that difference with Ben, but in secret from her cool people friends. Seriously, right? LOL, nerd dick is different?

12