Sadie Sage Unleashed 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyways, Connie, via Marci, also went on to request bathroom and bedroom privacy and made it clear that if she and Ben enjoyed themselves, then she wanted to just spend the entire night in my spare bedroom. As a thank you, Connie would change the sheets before and after, make me a coffee in the morning and be more careful with her trash at Joey's upcoming 4th of July party. Oh, and of course, neither of us was to ever tell anyone about her secret hook up.

LOL, what I heard was that there was another chance for Sadie Sage to shine and show off at Joey's party, so I agreed to Connie's terms and conditions. Most of which were very easy because I have a private bathroom in my bedroom anyways and that whole side of the house could be hers.

However, to make sure I got proper credit and an invite to Joey's party, I kicked it up a notch. First of all, when they walked in, I was going to play it cool and stayed curled up on the couch, as if no one was even there. And to make sure I got the best coffee I could get in morning, I made it obvious that I already changed the sheets, laid out the other spare sheet set and prepped them a cooler filled with ice, beer, ice tea and I left enough room for a salad that I would buy for her and Ben's favorite Sub Sandwich from the Pizza shop. It wasn't quite a kitchen, but it should be OK, right?

Well, Ben's second favorite Sub Sandwich because Suzie is his first favorite Sub Sandwich, but he's never going to get a bite of that.

Anyways, keeping busy preparing the spare bedroom for Connie and Ben took my mind off of being rejected by Todd (Oh no, it did not) and the next hour flew by, which was alright (Oh no, it wasn't) because that freaky little Timmy was going to be the one who delivered the food I ordered. Look, Timmy is nice enough and all, but he can't go two minutes with saying something that is directly related to sex and he doesn't even care that's just about his, you know, solo sex. And there his was, loud muffler and all, Timmy the sex freak.

"OMFG, I get Sadie in her jammies tonight? Is tonight the night when you invite me to spend the night after I get off of work? I knew this day would come! Oh, $27 baby."

"Hello Timmy. Are you feeling sick tonight? I mean, I don't see your junk hanging out of your running suit. Here and keep the change. Oh, and by the way, I'm having a couple of love birds as visitors tonight, so you can't hang out on my front porch, peek through my window and jerk off."

"Hmmm, that sounds like an invitation. I mean, your visitors can love bird over there and we love bird all up in your bed and stuff, right?"

"Oh, don't you dare pull the old "and stuff" line on me mister. I'm on to your tricks now. Now, go, I need to do something before my guests arrive."

"Hey, I didn't trick you. All I said is that I wanted to watch you paint your toenails and stuff. You're the one who shoved your toes in my mouth."

"BS, you know I slipped on the floor, you know, after you tripped me."

"Yeah, I did baby and I dry humped you good, didn't I?"

"Good night, Timmy. Tell Suzie I said "hey" and remind her that it wouldn't kill her to entertain at one the video parties."

"I'll text you later so you can tell me where you keep the spare."

"Ah, baby?"

"OMGF, yeah, BABY. I'm going to do you so hard, baby!

"Hah, get out of here Timmy. And by the way, you can surprise me next Wednesday and I mean with a meal and nothing else. Bye."

"Alright. Hey, you know, baby, will you wear a condom tonight? You know, and save it for me?"

"Geez Timmy, that's gross, even for you. But, why?"

Oh yeah, oops, oh yeah baby, that was enough of him, for now anyways. And nope, that little freak didn't answer my question, which oh, hell no, I'm not doing that! I mean, I'll research it on Chang to see what that's all about, but just for educational purposes.

Besides, I had just enough time to finish loading the cooler for the lover birds and set out a bunch of clean towels. And I mean a bunch of clean towels, just in case, you know, nerd dick is really all that much different. And I had just enough time to crack the front door so they could walk in, take my curled up and comfy position on the couch and come up with an excuse as to why I didn't lay out any condoms on the dresser. I mean, I've been slamming everyone and I used them all up, right?

LOL, like they lived there, Connie pushed the door open and shyly entered. It was awkward for about 30 seconds, but apparently, two minutes of socializing was enough because that's about all Connie allowed for before she led Ben away by the hand. That's when she re-emerged after seeing how much work I did to make them comfortable, not to mention the cooler of food and beverages. Hah or LOL or OMG, but it was the first time in my life that a girl came up from behind me and planted a kiss on my cheek. Oh, it's OMFG, because real girls are so soft, right? So soft.

"Thanks (kiss), Sadie Sage. You're the best little bitch ever. Listen sweetie, Todd's not coming over any time soon, so (kiss) move on. I hope (kiss) the smell of fresh brewed coffee (kiss) wakes you up in the morning. Sweet dreams, babe. Privacy, right?"

"Wake me in the morning."

"Todd's not all that, Sadie Sage."

"I just wanted a date. Enjoy and OMG, don't break him!"

Thankfully, there was a fair amount of distance between my couch and their love nest, so I kicked back, recalled exactly how she planted kisses on my cheek, you know, for future reference and prepared an entire speech about how they should at least give their upcoming baby my name as her middle name. I mean, everyone likes Sadie, right?

Oh, and by the way, for educational purposes only, I noted that her cheek kisses were not direct plants. They were more slanted and sideways, which allowed her to kiss and speak. I mean, educationally speaking, that was good to know, right?

End Sadie Sage unleashed 01

12