Sadie's Score Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go!" Without any hesitation, Kara threw her shorts down ran towards her parents bedroom in her thong. Halfway to the door, she also threw her shirt and bra on the ground recklessly.

Sadie blushed as she watched her friend run around her house wearing nothing but a tiny g string. She had seen Kara naked hundreds of times but never after talking about so much sex and porn. She felt..hungry. She stood up and begin to panic. She got an idea. She ran into her moms closet. Her mom had an entire drawer just for swimsuits for when she would travel with her dad. They loved going to the beach. While rummaging around, she heard Kara fiddling with the shower settings. "This is amazing!!" Kara yelled. "Have you seen this thing??"

"Not yet! The workers finished it yesterday!" She yelled back.

"What's taking so long?! You have to see this!"

"I'm looking for a swimsuit!" Sadie replied.

Kara looked around the corner and into the closet, confused. Sadie could see her glistening shoulder and breast, as well as her already soaked blonde hair. Her eyeliner was beginning to run down her cheek. "...why?" She asked, almost demandingly. "Just get naked with me!" Kara revealed her body by stepping all the way around the corner.

Sadie's eyes widened. She could feel herself salivating. Kara was still wearing her now soaked black thong. It had shifted while she ran to the shower and allowed most of her pussy to be exposed to her friend.

Sadie blushed, "your clitoris is showing," she teased. Kara laughed and reached her hands down to adjust the small strip of fabric. She carefully ran her fingers under the thong until it just so perfectly covered the her slit. It was not nearly wide enough to reach to her thighs. She rested her fingers on her pussy as if to pat it in place. Immediately furled her brow and looked down. She rubbed her pussy up and down, concentrating. Her eyes widen and she began to giggle loudly, "I think I'm wet?! What the heck?? It's all slippery!!" Both girls burst out screaming and laughing.

"Come in already!" Kara exclaimed.

"I just want to wear some bottoms too!"

"Okay well I can't wait. This shower needs me right now! I'll be in here!" She stepped in, closed the glass door, and returned to the many warm jets awaiting her.

Sadie was at the end of her rope. She continued rummaging through the skimpy bottoms until she found a large, red, high waisted bikini bottom that also had a skirt attached that when halfway down to her knees. This was the swimsuit her mom wore whenever she took Sadie to the public pool because it was the only suit she owned that was modest enough to wear in public. Was her mom a slut? She didn't have time to think about it.

She looked around the closet doorway to make sure Kara wasn't looking, then stepped out of her sweats. She was shocked by the sight of her own dick. It looked..bigger. She took it in her hand and felt a large drip leak out of the tip. A lightbulb went off. She was also wet, except she was leaking in the way guys do when they're aroused.

Shocked, she yelled, "oh my gosh I'm wet too! I think we talked about sex wayyy too much, Kara!" They both laughed.

"Hurry up! I need help with this control panel. I see a 'vibrate' option on one of these heads and I need help!" Kara then exclaimed.

Sadie stepped into her moms swimsuit. She pulled it up over her hips. It fit her loosely. She lifted her dick. She couldn't believe how high she could lift it. It kept going like she was doing a 'cheesepull' like an Instagram food influencers.

With her dick pulled taught, she began to relax and let gravity coil it into her bikini bottom. She could feel her balls pushing against her thighs like they were trying to escape the red fabric not designed for her new anatomy. With the balls and dick roughly in place, she took off her top and stepped in front of the mirror.

"All things considered, not bad." She could barely notice any bulge thanks to the skirt attached to the bottom. She was beginning to feel weary, however. She wasn't sure just how long she'd be able to keep it up and began to contemplate the time and manner in which she'd reveal her secret to Kara.

She felt a wide range of emotions. This night with Kara made her feel like it was just like before. She felt close to her again and wondered if their separation boiled down to a misunderstanding with the coach. She was also afraid of what would happen during the impending reveal. To make matters worse she was beginning to feel an increasingly undeniable physical attraction to her friend, ever since the repeated conversations about sex and porn. Nothing Kara said implied that she was against kissing a girl. She began to realize that most references Kara made to sex involved a dick, but very few seemed to be in a context requiring a boy. In fact, Kara only seemed averse to being with a boy, if for no other reason than that she wasn't a fan of how infrequently they seemed to shower. That point seemed somehow relevant to what she was about to do. She opened the door to the shower and a huge cloud of warm steam engulfed her body. She stepped in and beheld her friend

"Close the door! You're letting the heat escape!" Kara exclaimed.

Sadie rushed in and swung the door closed. She could feel her entire package swing inside of their red bikini enclosure as she spun around. With the door closed, she took a deep breath and turned to face her friend. She took one look at her parents new shower and her jaw dropped. It was at least six feet long and wide. There were at least ten different water jets positioned on all four walls and the ceiling spraying in all directions. There was a wide bench seat running around all the walls of the room with led lights both below them and also running along the top of the tile, just below the ceiling. Beneath the main shower head was a waterproof screen that allowed for the user to adjust any and all of the jets to the desired settings as well as a way to connect your phone to the waterproof surround sound Bluetooth speakers. Below the seats near the shower door there was a mini fridge somehow already stocked with booze. All of the wonder she felt while gawking at the shower of the future was blown completely away as soon as Sadie took one look at her friend sitting on a chair in the center.

Kara was slouched in the chair with her butt hanging completely over the edge. Her head was leaning back and her eyes were closed. Gripped loosely in her hands was a buzzing showerhead positioned directly on her crotch. Kara was christening the newly discovered vibrating setting on her parents showerhead.

Sadie's eyes opened wide. She could not believe what she was looking at.

Sadie stammered, "I take it you figured out the vibrating function..."

Kara's body was completely glistening. Water rush over every inch of her nearlynaked body. She technically still had the black thong on, but she had pulled it to the side for the best contact with the buzzing device.

Sadie felt her moms bikini bottom tighten. She had never seen Kara naked like this before. The light blue led lights shimmered over her friends body. She could see every curve of her friends body amplified multiple ways from the multiple light sources. Playing over the surround sound speakers was Flume's Sleepless. She clenched her jaw. She suddenly felt every possible definition of the word thirsty.

Kara remained lost in the sauce, never even responding to Sadie's first comment.

"...Kara..."

Kara opened her eyes and sat up. She stood up and set the showerhead back on the mount. She turned towards Sadie and dramatically centered her black panties over her completely hairless pussy once again.

"You want a drink?" Sadie asked playfully. She bent over and opened the mini fridge. Sadie didn't usually like to drink. She had an extremely low tolerance for it and her coaches were adamant that drinking would reduce her athletic performance.

Today it felt appropriate. She rummaged around the mini fridge looking to see if her parents had put in the Cherry seltzer flavor she tolerated. She couldn't help but bounce her hips to the beat, evoking a "yeahhhhh!" from her friend.

Kara stood up and began to club dance next to her friend. She lifted Sadie's skirt and gave it a slap.

Sadie, having finally secured the desired drinks, jolted upright when her friends hand made contact with her butt.

"And you say my butt is firm!" Kara spat out.

"Hey!"

"You did it to me an hour ago! I'm paying you back!"

They both laughed. Sadie handed her a seltzer.

"My mom would kill me if she saw me drinking." She smirked.

"What about pleasuring yourself with an aquatic sex toy while wearing SINunderwear??" Sadie teased. They both popped the lid to their cans. Kara took a long drink from her can. She let out an obnoxious belch and replied,

"There's a lot my parents don't know..oh and speaking of parents, your mom's swimsuit fits you really weird. It looked lumpy in the back when you bent over."

Sadie froze. Kara took another long drink and continued, "but that's just parents fashion. I'd be dressed like the Amish if I was wearing any of my mom's swimsuits right now. I think my mom is worried I'm a lesbian. She asked me if I shower in the solo stall after practice. She doesn't know that I look at dozens of naked girls literally every day."

Sadie perked up. She reached down and handed her another drink. She popped it open, took another long drink and continued, "not that it means anything. I do like the idea of being with guys, and I think dicks are appealing, even on their own. But I definitely don't have any aversion to girls either."

"I think I know how you feel." She had an idea. "I've...fantasized about being with a girl who had a dick. Not like a trans girl. Like if a girl I liked suddenly had one.."

Sadie looked over at Kara. They were sitting next to each other in the shower. Kara looked back and smirked, "glad I'm not the only one. If you had a dick? Game over. I'd marry you right now"

Sadie's eyes briefly widened. She could feel her bikini bottom become even tighter. She didn't know how much longer her moms swimsuit would contain her package but for some reason she began to feel like she didn't care.

Kara was already beginning to look tipsy. Sadie looked down and realized Kara not only finished both of her cans, but also mistakenly took Sadie's and finished it off as well.

Sadie slumped out of her seat and down onto her hands and knees. She crawled over to the minifridge. She took out small bottles of whiskey and another four pack of peach seltzers.

"Ooh the peach ones! Those are the ones I like!"

Kara cracked open another can and began to down it. After every sip she let out another belch.

"SEXY", Sadie joked. The friends laughed together. Kara and Sadie sat back next to each other and rested their heads against the tile. Kara let her head slide onto Sadie's should. Sadie rested her head on her friends. Kara kept her fourth can in one hand. Her free hand rested on her own thigh.

Slowly Sadie could feel her heart pounding as Kara slowly spread her legs. Her hand came to a final stop as it rested gently on her pussy, separated by only a small strip of black fabric. Sadie felt her dick twitch. She felt a tickle in the tip as a small amount of what she suspected was precum leaked out of her dick. The friends silently enjoyed the bass coming softly out of the surround sound speakers.

Kara finished off her seltzer. She set the can down on the ground and returned to her slumped position. Her previously free hand returned to its position on her crotch. This time she slid it under the g string and extremely gently moved her fingers around. Her newly unoccupied hand rested on her friends thigh. Just then Sadie could feel just the tip of her dick pop out of the side of her moms bikini bottom.

Sadie shifted. She tried to close her legs to keep everything in place and this caused Kara to sit up. She pulled her hand out of her panties and stood up.

"I don't think I took a proper shower today after practice." Kara said. She stepped out of the shower and grabbed the shampoo and soap off of the bathroom counter. She slid the tiny thong over her butt and let it fall to the ground. She kicked it to the corner bench. She stood in the only portion of the shower without water firing in every direction and began to lather soap around her body.

Her blonde hair looked almost see through when it was wet. Her makeup was all but gone at this point. She looked so perfect and raw with her totally bare face. Sadie watched her friend sensually rub her completely hairless pussy with soap. "God Kara. Your body is so perfect."

"I am sooo wet. I've never been this wet before. It's like I'm a leaky faucet." Sadie gripped her own crotch over massive bulge. "Me too!" She continued to watch her friend wash her face, hair, armpits, legs and arms.

Kara burst out giggling.

"I can't believe all the things I've told you today. I don't think I'll ever be able to look at you the same! You know all my dirty secrets!"

"What are you talking about? This is what friends do isn't it??"

Kara laughed harder. She took the shower head in her hand. She rinsed her body off.

"And now for my next trick!" Kara exclaimed.

She positioned the shower head behind her with the water pointed directly in between her cheeks. With her other hand she began to rub her crack.

"What are you doing?" Sadie asked confused.

Kara faced away and to reveal that she was fingering her own butthole with one finger. Her finger went in and out repeatedly and circled around as if she was trying to scrub the inside clean.

"You don't really wanna use soap at this part unless you like your butthole burning. Ask me how I know. Actually, don't."

Sadie's dick further expanded upon seeing this graphic display of penetration. It pushed the red strip of fabric away from her thigh. She clutched her package and tried to keep it in but just then she felt one of her huge testicles slip out. The hot shower made her ballsack hang lower than she'd ever seen. The left ball rested completely flat on the bench, barely covered by the red skirt.

Before Kara could turn back around, Sadie attempted to put the ball back into position behind the strip of red fabric. Unfortunately this made the problem worse and the other testicle found it's way out. Hanging from the other side of the fabric. Talk about a cameltoe. She accepted the balls were a lost cost and instead worked on keeping just the ever expanding dick in place.

She was finding that once a section of dick was able to spread out while hard, it did NOT bend back into place. She began to panic. She looked at her friend who seemed lost in concentration. She continued fingering her asshole while swaying her hips to the music. She suspected Kara might have downplayed the extent of how thoroughly she 'cleaned' her butthole. She seemed a little too into it.

Sadie managed to reach behind her bikini and pull as much of her dick as she could and position it so that it was resting under her butt, being smushed by her cheeks.

"You, uh...enjoying yourself there?"

Kara turned around and smiled. She flipped off her friend with the finger that was very thoroughly working its way around her ass. She stuck it in her mouth and sucked it seductively.

"See that!! All clean! So clean you could eat off of that thing!" She turned around and shook her ass right in Sadie's face. Sadie could see her asshole plainly. It looked...plump. At least more plump than before.

Sadie felt like there was an tiny stream leaking constantly out of the tip of her dick. She was glad to be able to hide it all with the water flowing all around. She lifted her hand and felt compelled to poke her friends butthole while it was still so close to her face. Right as her finger was about to make contact, Kara quickly turned around and giggled.

"I'm gonna get out now. I wanna snoop through your parents closet."

"Oh uh..okay. I gotta get clean really fast and I'll be right out"

Kara stepped out of the shower, grabbed two towels, and disappeared around the corner. Sadie closed the shower door.

She felt she had to assess what to do, but instead decided to follow her friends example. She grabbed the bottles of soap and shampoo and washed her entire body. The prolonged arousal with her friend made her feel almost as if she existed outside of her body. Every pass of her hand across her huge breasts somehow felt more exhilarating than it ever had. She dropped her bikini bottoms and out flopped her massive dick. She looked down at it and gasped. It was different. Very different. What was little more than a large floppy hose hanging down to her knee before was now a much thicker, longer and much more firm member, now hanging down like a minute hand positioned at a four o clock angle. She reached down and lifted the unit up. It was firmer than before but not fully 'hard' like she knew happened to guys normally. She rubbed up and down the shaft slowly. She pulled the tip up to her chest. She gave the shaft a squeeze and to her surprise, a very large glob of clear slippery liquid oozed out of the tip.

"Whoa.." she said under her breath. She used her thumb and spread it around the entire head. She liked how that felt. She felt like she was scratching an pleasurable itch on her body. She placed her hand at the base of the shaft, gave it a gentle squeeze, and slid her hand up the shaft. So much liquid spilled out of the head she couldn't even catch it in her other cupped hand. "WHOA.."

"I don't think that's normal.." she thought to herself.

"I think I'm wet. it's all slippery!" she said in a quiet mocking tone, poking fun at her friends earlier exclamation.

Sadie let go of her dick. It didn't..fall

Her dick stayed upright in a 2 o'clock position in front of her

"ohhh crapppp" she whispered. Her heart sank.

What was she going to do? She gripped it again with both hands on top of each other just below the tip. She took the head in her hand and squeezed. She released her hand. The head appeared to be smaller! She felt a surge in her dick watched in horror as the pink partially 'deflated' tip flourished to the largest size she had seen yet. Her dick was hard. She let go with the other hand. It was now fully erect. She gave it a squeeze. It felt as hard as a rock. She could do nothing to make it smaller. She pulled it to the side and released. It sprung right back into place. She pulled it straight down. This time it sprung up and hit her chest in between her tits. She looked down and gasped. "My balls!" She quietly exclaimed. They avocado sized stones were hanging down halfway to her knees. The skin between her balls and her body appeared to be pulled very tight, as if stretching under the immense weight. She gripped the skin above her balls and held them up to see the underside. The sack holding the balls together was so tight that there was two stretch lines like she had on her clothes between her tits whenever she wore a shirt that was too tight.

She needed to hurry. She panicked and slapped her dick down in desperation. She stifled a pained cry. The dick flew down and back up. As it sprung back into place, a large glob of clear precum ejected from the tip and flew onto her face, right below her eye. She decided to ignore the problem. She had to get out before her friend noticed her absence. She hurriedly grabbed the shampoo bottle and began to lather her hair. She closed her eyes carefully and scrubbed. Sadie felt terror knowing that Kara could pop in at any time and she wouldn't be able to stop her. She rinsed her hair and washed her lower half with soap. Out of habit, she reached down with lathered hands to where her pussy used to be and was instead met with a hard mound of skin below her balls. "The gooch." She thought to herself. Her hand wandered around her cheeks to the back and she began to wash her crack. She sudsed herself up like usual. Before she rinsed off, she looked around the shower sheepishly before pushing her finger into her ass.