Sadie's Score Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At least thirty seconds had passed and Sadie was showing no sign of stopping. Both of their bodies were completely coated in thick, white cum. Kara continued to stroke Sadie's dick in a motion unified with her other hand that continued to dig aggressively around her butthole. Kara's orgasm slammed her hard. She finally released Sadie's dick and jolted backward onto her back. Her legs began to shake and her entire body tensed up. She rolled onto her side and replaced the hand that had been fingering herself from the front with her free hand that began a thrusting motion in her ass with four fingers. Sadie's orgasm subsided. She sat up, exhausted, and noticed her friend quietly whimpering, still convulsing with her hand halfway up her ass. She wiped cum from her face and eyes and watched as Kara's convulsions subsided.

Kara sat up quietly.