Sadie's Score Pt. 02 - The Maid

Story Info
Sadie and Kara see the Maid, Gabby.
4.6k words
4.79
7.2k
18

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/09/2024
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are at least 18 years of age. This is obviously a pretty slow burn story. There are many more chapters to upload yet. Stay tuned! Leave a comment with things you liked or hope to see! Thanks for reading.

The lightning in Kara's body subsided. She felt her butthole throbbing. Even though she had never penetrated her butt with so many fingers before, and with such gusto, she felt like her daily habit of cleaning out her rectum with her finger made her butthole much more receptive to more lubricated toys and fingers. Having just experienced her first orgasm in such an unexpected way made her feel emotional. She did feel shame from the naughtiness of it all, but she felt much more excitement and relief. She felt she could cry but couldn't pinpoint why. She decided to gently tackle her friend. She embraced her on the floor of the closet. Kara could feel Sadie's still rock hard dick between them but didn't care. She felt her eyes welling up and was trying not to cry. She kept her arms wrapped tightly around Sadie's neck, who in turn wrapped hers loosely around Kara's lower back. 

They held each other for a few minutes, their still cum-coated and slippery bodies gliding around each other's at their unsynchronized breaths resulted in Kara's body sliding down with every inhale. Sadie's dicks slowly began to return to its flaccid state during the embrace. When Kara felt like she could get up without breaking down, she released her arms' tight grip around her friend's neck and sat back up on her knees. As her body disconnected from Sadie's, huge webs of cum formed between them, starting at their tits. They remained connected by dozens of sticky white strands that fell onto Sadie's hips. Kara took Sadie's deflated dick in her hand. Cum was leaking slowly from the tip. She firmly grasped the dick near the balls, then beginning to slide her hand up of the shaft. This resulted in Sadie gasping out loud as many more tablespoons of slippery liquid ejected out of her dick. Cum shot out onto Kara's chin, dripping down in between her tits. She could barely believe she just got to experience one of her biggest fantasies with her best friend. Calmness overcame her body and she felt like she wanted nothing more than to get cleaned up and to go to sleep. 

Sadie could see her friend's eyes drooping. She noticed two more empty seltzer cans next to the sex toy drawer that Kara had rifled through. She was drunk. Sadie wondered if her friend would remember everything that had happened when she sobered up. She didn't worry though. All she had to do was get her friend clean and comfortable. She stood up and helped her friend to her feet. They were completely covered. Cum dripped down their chests onto the ground. They quickly moved to the tile where it would be easier to clean. Sadie ushered her friend back into the shower. She watched as her friend disappeared around the corner. Small strands of cum had formed on Kara's round butt cheeks. With every step she took, the strands connecting her cheek to her thigh grew thicker and thinner as they stretched out with the walking motion. She could see a thick sheet had coated her two cheeks as well. Sadie felt thirsty again seeing her best friend walking away while covered in her own cum. Sadie could hardly believe that all of that had just come out of her new dick. 

Sadie grabbed some towels and attempted to rub the carpet. There was no way she could clean this. Every step she took resulted in an audible squish along with visible white liquid wringing out of the carpet between her toes. She too was feeling a bit too tipsy to be doing deep cleaning like this. She remembered the cleaning lady was coming to conveniently clean the carpets the next day. She knew the carpet would look suspicious but against her better judgment, Sadie decided to let her deal with it instead. Kara came out of the shower wrapped in a towel. She left the water running and told Sadie she could go in. Kara quietly walked out of the bathroom to find the softest place in the house to rest her head. 

Sadie stepped into the shower and began to rinse her body clean. So much came out of her during her climax that she felt almost as if she was scooping the thick liquid off of her tits and face. She took the soap and sudsed up her body again. She didn't wash her hair but she scrubbed her face, neck, ears, armpits and shoulders like she always did. She moved down to her tits. Sadie squeezed them together. Her massive tits slipped free from her soapy hands and bounced back into their wide set position. The combination of good company, the new shower, her orgasm, and booze made her extremely comfortable. Almost euphoric. She continued playing. She picked one boob up with both hands and tried licking her nipple. She had small, light pink nipples. Her breasts used to be extremely pale. Dark blue veins could be seen through her porcelain white skin. During some locker room talk about boobs after practice one day, another pale, well endowed girl rinsing off in the communal shower commented on how she felt insecure about her boob veins. Sadie didn't say anything that day, but she wondered if her breast veins were noticeable too. She wasn't insecure about it, as she took great pride in the compliments she received constantly from girls regarding her huge, perky mountains. Starting a few months prior during that summer, however, while her parents were on travel, she tried tanning toplessly on her house's raised deck. The first time she took her top off, she felt embarrassed while looking at her reflection in the huge sliding glass doors. Her shoulders were dark tan. She had different levels of tan lines on her shoulders. She traditionally alternated between t-shirts and tank tops during soccer practice, and this left her with two different farmer's tans. She also went to Mexico with her parents that summer, and wore a small string bikini for most of the week which left narrow white line running wherever it rested. She tanned on the deck a couple times that summer before she resorted to spray tanning at her other friend's house. By now, she was one uniform color, except for the small line around her lower hips and buttcrack, where she only let the sun see once or twice. 

Sadie continued her playful shower. After her tits felt thoroughly cleansed, her hands slid down to her thighs, migrating inward to where her pussy used to be. She reached as though to clean her pussy out of habit, and was reminded of it's absence by her smooth gooch. She felt like she had to pee again. She relaxed her bladder and let the stream flow directly out of her low hanging dick. This was much easier than trying to hold it in place and point it at the toilet. After relieving herself, she lathered her hands up with soap and began cleaning the dick. She felt silly as she rolled it in her hands like a playdough snake. She carefully cleaned her balls and then her legs. She turned around and hesitated. She had just washed her ass but felt more than a little curious about doing it again..and even more...thoroughly. She took the showerhead in her hand and positioned it on her butthole. She then place her rinsed finger on her ass and pushed it in again. Her rectum was warm and smooth. She pulled her finger out and rinsed it. She spit on her middle and ring finger. She slipped one into her butthole, then the other. 

"Whoa.." she thought. Two is way bigger than one. She felt a small ache in her anus. She wiggled her fingers around. She squinted her eyes and dawned a slightly pained look. How did Kara have all of her fingers in her ass so easily? She couldn't help but wonder how big her friend's butthole could get. And how deep.

She pulled her fingers out again. She tried adding a third finger but stopped when she felt a slight stinging. She washed them off and finished her shower. Sadie felt determined and decided not to give up; she was just tired and would try again later.

She walked out of the shower and slipped into her mom's second overly soft bathrobe. She dried her hair with a blow drier and left the bathroom to look for Kara. She walked around the house with her robe open and untied, letting her dick flop around freely with every step. She took her ballsack and dick in her hands while she ran down the stairs to the basement. She searched her parents' rooms and her own and finally found her passed out on the guest bed wearing nothing but a light blue g string which Sadie assumed Kara had packed in her overnight bag. The backpack was laying on the ground next to the bed. She reached into the zipped open pouch and pulled out a small bag containing two more tiny unworn panties. 

"Why not?" She thought to herself. She took out a light pink thong and slid it up her long legs. Her dick and balls obviously hung down out the left side of the narrow strip of fabric. The bedroom remained dark except from the dim light emanating from the multiple small night lights in the room and connected bathroom. Sadie turned on her phone flashlight to see. 

Her parents were rich. The guest room of the house could better be described as one of many rooms, bathrooms, kitchens, balconies, decks, and a garage, all for guest use only. The room Kara had settled into had an Alaskan king sized bed with a heavenly cloud top mattress and fluffy eight inch comforter on top, into which, Kara had sunk deeply. 

Sadie pulled a plush blanket out of the chest at the foot of the bed. She laid on top of the comforter next to Kara and rested the soft covering over her friend and herself. 

Kara stirred. She turned toward Sadie and mumbled incoherently. Kara reached down and gently gripped Sadie's dick in her hand. She then turned back away, spread her legs, and slipped her dick in between them as if she were riding a broomstick, and fell back asleep with the tip carefully being held between her hands. 

Sadie appreciated the great care that Kara took to ensure her dick's comfort but was less than confident she would remain careful when she needed to turn during the night. Feeling unable to stop her eyes from closing, she fell into a deep sleep. She awoke only once, when Kara shifted from her side onto her stomach. Sadie felt a tug from her dick. She spread her friends legs and pulled her dick back to her own possession. Kara, still unconscious, reached down again and rested her hand on top of the tip of Sadie's member, as if it gave her comfort. The two remained asleep until morning. 

Sadie woke up with Kara's butt cheerfully wishing her a good morning. At least that's what she thought. Sadie opened her eyes to see Kara bunch up in a ball, looking at her phone. Her butt was pointed directly at Sadie's face, with the thick ridges of her friends butthole peeking around the tiny cyan thong. With Kara faced away, Sadie felt compelled to reached out and prod the hole with her finger. Just like in the shower, as she was about to make contact, Kara heard Sadie shift. She turned around and exclaimed, "you're awake!" 

How much did Kara remember? All of it? None of it? She decided not to worry. She simply sat up, moved her blanket, and hopped off the bed next to Kara. As she landed on her feet, her dick flopped down. Kara looked at Sadie's body cheerily. Her mouth fell open as she made eye contact with Sadie's dick. Her mouth transformed to an excited smile and she blurted out, "you found them!" Kara stuck her pointer finger under the pink string wrapped around Sadie's hip and pulled back. She released it and a loud snap echoed in the room. 

"Hey!" Sadie exclaimed.

"I was so hammered last night the last thing I remember doing was unzipping my backpack and thinking you'd somehow get the hint to pull out the panties I got you. And you did!" Kara said giddily. She eyed Sadie's semi flaccid dick hanging freely down her leg and continued, "they don't..uh..fit you like I thought they would when I bought them. It's almost like wearing a training bra with your level of...endowment." She reached up and squeezed Sadie's boob. Sadie recoiled in fake outrage

"Hey! Those are mine!" The two laughed. 

Kara stood up and walked around the room. 

"I cannot believe this is only a guest room. Who was the last person to even sleep in here?"

"Hmmm...probably my grandma? That was two years ago though. This wing of the house only exists to make sure the cleaning lady continues to have a job dusting things." She remarked snidely. 

"I think my parents believed they'd be more social once they got rich but the only thing they seem to care for is to go on trips together. I swear during the school year I see the cleaning lady more often. She's nice! She's actually the older sister of Michaela on our team. It's like--WAIT!"

She looked at the digital clock in alarm. It flashed 12:00 repeatedly. This room was so seldom used that the clock had never been reset after a power outage over six months ago. 

"What time is it?!" She yelled, frantically looking for her phone.

"It's 12:30. I've been up for two hours. I was gonna wake you up but you were OUT. Snoring like a chainsaw."

"Did Gabby already come?? The cleaning lady?!"

"Oh, uh, yeah. I think so. I heard someone vacuuming upstairs. She might actually still be here."

A look of horror came over her face. It dawned on her that the decision drunk Sadie made to leave the closet as it was before going sleep, was a very, very bad one. 

"Kara! I didn't clean the mess up! There's a gallon of..you know..still on the carpet!"

Kara's eyes widened, "Sadie, the buttplug!"

They panicked together, trying to determine the best course of action. 

"You have to go up and see what she's doing", Kara stated. 

"Come. With. Me." Sadie ordered back. Sadie put on her robe, careful to tie it tightly to conceal her secret. Kara put on a tight crop top that barely covered her tits. 

"What are you--where are your clothes??" Sadie said urgently. 

"I don't know! I think I left them upstairs!" Kara replied. She had drunkenly taken out the clothes and left them by the front door the previous night after she got out of the shower. She couldn't remember why exactly but had vague memories of a brilliant business idea that she was now beginning to soberly realize was probably related to prostitution. 

They frantically built up the courage to head upstairs. 

"Kara," Sadie said in a serious tone. 

"Yeah?"

"You look like a turbo slut." 

The friends took a moment to assess. Kara was wearing nothing more than a crop top that was already peeling up to reveal her substantial underboob. She also had on a light blue thong, same design as the black one from last night, except one could easily see the mounds of her fat pussy lips under the much more lightly colored fabric. They stared at each other and then turned their heads and fixed their eyes on themselves in the sliding closet door mirror. They began to smirk, stifling in laughter. 

"Let's go. Nothing we can do about it." Kara said in humble defeat. 

They ensured that their clothes would fit as modestly as possible, with Kara stretching her top down over her breasts and Sadie wrapping her mother's robe more tightly than before. 

They headed upstairs together. 

Sadie hoped to slip by Gabby the maid, at least until Kara could grab some clothes to wear. She too hoped she would be able to nab something more restricting to wear, but regardless, she felt confident she'd be able to hide her secret until she left. As the friends took the last step to the top of the stairs, they neither saw nor heard anyone. They hesitated for a moment. As Kara was about to take her first step toward the hallway to the front door, Gabby popped cheerfully around the corner, holding a mop. 

"Hello ladies!" She said enthusiastically. 

"Hope I didn't wake you with the vacuum!" Gabby's smile turned to surprise at the sight of the scantily clad friend of her client's daughter. 

"Whoa. You guys have fun last night?" 

Gabby was 21. Sadie knew her well. She used to be close friends with her younger sister Michaela. Sadie's parents used to ask Gabby to babysit her when they went out of town. When she graduated high school, her parents asked if she'd be interested in being hired as a house cleaner, which she was happy to accept. She spent several hours a week cleaning theIr mansion. In recent years, Sadie drifted apart from Gabby's little sister and found herself spending a surprising amount of time with Gabby instead. Whenever she finished cleaning, she would occasionally stay in the house, off the clock, and hang out with Sadie. They played Mariokart together, swam in the pool, talked about boys (especially what it was like for gabby to date older boys), and became friends. The line was drawn professionally, and while she was on the clock, she kept their socializing to a pleasant minimum. 

Sadie looked at Gabby with her mouth open. Both she and Kara's face began to turn red. Sadie uttered a simple, "yeah..."

Gabby turned to Kara, "hey, it's Kara right? I think I threw your clothes in washer. They were covered in the dirt by the door. I, heh, haven't been here in a few weeks, and it was pretty grimy. I didn't--" she looked down and up Kara's exposed body. Kara's nipples had popped out from under the bottom of her crop top while running up the steps. Kara frantically pulled her top down to restore her modesty. "I didn't realize you were..out of clothes..They'll be out of the dryer in twenty minutes. The floor is wet everywhere up here except for the kitchen so, uh, go eat breakfast for twenty minutes and then you can get..changed."

The entire time Gabby was talking at Kara, Sadie let her eyes ogle her house cleaner.  Gabby didn't wear a uniform, as her parents hired her independently and paid her under the table. Most days she showed up in sweats and a t shirt. Today, however, she was wearing short booty shorts and a thin strapless tube top. Gabby's tits were as big as Sadie's, although nowhere near as perky. Without the support of a bra, they hung down below her rib cage. She could also see the sharp outline of her dark nipples. 

Sadie had seen Gabby topless only one time by accident. It was a hot day four months ago in the early summer when her parents were in Fiji. When she finished cleaning for the day, Sadie noticed how sweaty she looked from the strenuous outdoor labor and invited her to jump in the pool with her. Gabby initially declined, citing a lack of swimsuit as the reason. Sadie insisted she use one of hers. She grabbed an old suit she hadn't worn in a while and handed it to her. They jumped in the pool and swam for a few minutes while talking. Sadie got out to grab a drink from the minibar next to the pool. She watched as Gabby dove under water and resurfaced on the side next to the minibar. She stood up, blissfully unaware that both of her giant hanging tits had fallen out of Sadie's bikini top. She stepped out of the pool slowly and took a seat at the bar. Sadie's eyes remained transfixed on Gabby's chest. She had thick red areolas. Like two pepperonis with a dark red pencil eraser in the center. Sadie blushed. Her heart began to pound inexplicably. She reached for a Gatorade for Gabby. When she stood back upright, Gabby had already fixed the bikini top to cover her nips again. No mention of what happened was made. 

That incident seemed fresh in her mind today as she began to fantasize about what it would feel like to rest her hands on her tube top and set her breasts free. She felt a twitch in her dick. Actually, why was she wearing so little today? She often wore less professional clothes when her parents were gone, but nothing like this. 

"...Sadie?"

Sadie looked up, her trance broken. 

"Let's go eat breakfast," Kara said. Sadie's eyes left the maid's tits. She made eye contact with Gabby who could tell that her tits had been made the object of Sadie's desire, ever so temporarily.  The maid smiled. She turned around and walked away down the hall. She was barefoot. With every step, Sadie watched her cheeks bounce out from under the bottom of her shorts. Kara grabbed her friend's hand and broke her stare as she pulled her into the kitchen. 

12