Sadie's Score Pt. 02 - The Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh by the way!" Gabby yelled from the other room. She stepped back around the corner. The two girls were sitting at the kitchen island bar stools already. "I think a big container of lotion or lube or something spilled in your parent's closet. I slipped on a mess in the bathroom and got it all over my clothes, so you'll excuse me if I look a little..immodest today."

They girls looked at each other. Sadie's eyes dropped to Kara's nipple which had freed itself from the crop top once again. 

Kara noticed this and loudly replied, "uhh..that's okay! We're all girls here!"

The two began whispering in between bites of cereal. 

"Sadie I thought you were gonna jump the maid when she was talking to me"

"Shhh! Maybe I was! You can't say you didn't want to pull her top down a little too!"

"Shhhh! Of course I did. Those are some heavy hangers!" 

"You're a lezbo!"

"No you are!"

"Shhhh!"

"Hey Sadie, Kara?"

The girls jolted upright. They could hear Gabby walking up the stairs. After going halfway up she yelled, "could you guys give me a hand with the wet vac? It is just a disaster in the closet. I just slipped on the carpet! I'm uh...not clothed right now. I had to soak my clothes so the lube or whatever it was didn't stain! We all played soccer! It's not that weird. I'm not trying to make it weird! Why do I keep saying it's not weird!" She exclaimed in a panicked tone. The two girls put their bowls in the sink and hurried downstairs. They reached the bottom landing of the steps and saw Gabby standing next to the wetvac in a towel. Her fat breasts looked as if they were about to spill over the covering. "Kara, you lift from the top and go up the stairs backwards and I'll lift from the bottom. Sadie can you make sure I don't fall down?" 

Kara and Gabby got into position and began to awkwardly lift the appliance up the first step, onto the bottom landing. Sadie stood closely behind Gabby. They repositioned and began to ascend the stairs slowly. Kara's breasts immediately popped loose from her top but she could do nothing to put them away. Her pussy lips were also hanging freely out as the heavy lifting processed required her to spread her legs and squat up each step. She could feel her face turn beet red, but not because of the strenuous activity. 

Sadie's view was quite a bit different. After two steps, Gabby's pussy had become totally visible to her. She could see her totally hairless, plump lips hanging down completely exposed. With every awkward step, Sadie could see them shift around. At one perilous moment, Kara accidentally let go of the appliance and Gabby was forced to squat and brace herself to keep it from falling down the stairs. At that moment Sadie caught a glimpse of something shimmering under the towel. She froze..

"Sadie! Don't let me fall!" Sadie lifted her hands and firmly planted them on Gabby's buttocks. She dug her heels into the step and braced herself. Kara corrected her stance and took a firmer grip. The two continued up. Sadie let her hands fall. In the process of stabilizing Gabby, Sadie accidentally shifted the towel she was wearing around. There was a large bunch at the bottom of the towel which resulted in it being shifted up at least six inches. Sadie's face turned from surprise to shock. Her face also began to turn beet red. Between Gabby's thick cheeks was the thick metal plug that Kara had been wearing last night. 

But wait! This plug was a darker blue! Did Gabby find another plug to wear? Does Gabby wear plugs to work??

She only had a moment to ponder this before they reached the top of the steps. As Gabby made the final step and set the wet vac on the ground, Sadie attempted to fix the bunched towel undetected. This resulted in the towel coming undone, falling rapidly to the ground. 

Gabby let out a panicked, but lighthearted scream. Her body was absolutely glistening in the sunlight that peered through the windows. She was a light skinned Latina. She had a tiny waist and massive tits like Sadie, but her butt and thighs were at least twice as thick. No sooner did the two friends catch a thorough glimpse of her body than she snatched the towel and covered back up. 

"Oops!..sorry!"

"No worries.." Kara said

"Why don't you borrow some of my shorts?" Sadie asked. 

"I would, except I gotta clean up this lube or whatever. I've already fallen twice. Not about to ruin another set of clothes."

"Do you...need any help?" Sadie said, horrified to have uttered those words. The LAST thing she wanted to look at was the still soaked closet and bathroom floor, not to mention the two piss covered bathrooms from yesterday. 

"Actually...yes!" Sadie followed Gabby into the bathroom. Just then Kara heard the dryer buzz and disappeared. Sadie helped Gabby set up the wet vac. She nonchalantly scanned the entire closet for the large metal plug from last night. Nowhere to be seen. 

"Gabby," she blurted, "d-did you take the buttplug that was in here?"

Gabby froze, "n-no...look I-I can explain. I saw the drawer in here a year ago. I never took anything. I just saw a box with a plug and decided to buy the same one. I don't know why..I-I just decided to wear it today. It's just a weird thing I do sometimes..I swear!"

"Well me and K-" she paused, "I mean..I was just rummaging around in here last night and saw it. I opened it but left it in here. I just didn't want you to, you know, touch it, since Ka--, I mean since I touched it..uh...intimately. By the way i don't think it's weird to wear them. They're just sexy jewelry. I like how they look. I, uh, saw you wearing one on the stairs."

Gabby looked at her confused, "no, I really haven't seen another one. I would tell you if I did."

"Gabby," Sadie said nervously, "Yours looks really really good on you." 

The tension in the room skyrocketed. 

"Sadie"

"Yes?"

"I uh..."

Just then Sadie lunged at Gabby. Their lips locked together, and their hands began to feel each other up and down.

12