Sadie's Score Pt. 05 - The Tryouts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sadie felt a surge of relief. The plug fit much more comfortably inside of her than before, thanks to Kara's copious saliva injection. She shook her hips for a moment, gyrating her butt around, just to make sure it felt secure during movement. 

The two looked at each other and began to uncontrollably snicker hysterically. They embraced each other awkwardly and jumped in excitement. "We gotta go!" Kara whispered loudly. The two giddily left the locker room and jogged back to the group. 

For the final exercise, the group was divided into six teams and set up across three courts to scrimmage against each other. Sadie and Kara were placed on opposing teams. As the match began, it became clear to both of them that playing with a plug in was fun. Every time one of them squatted to make a save, they would enjoy the sensation of the foreign object pushing against the forces of their contracting muscles. They frequently looked at each other after good plays, smiling and acknowledging the other's good fortune. After half the scrimmage had passed, Kara's team set up a spike that Sadie was forced to dive to return. As she hit the ground, she felt an unexpected pop in her shorts. The plug had forcefully ejected itself from her butt. Her eyes opened wide and she made a quick inconspicuous motion to return the object to where it belonged. The bulb slid in effortlessly. A little too effortlessly. She felt her cheeks flush. She looked over to Kara and attempted to communicate what had happened to her using symbolic hand gestures. Kara seemed to understand a little too empathetically. The excessive saliva and sweat on the girls' buttcracks and holes caused both girls to realize that it was going to be more of a struggle to keep their respective toys inside of them. With each push and pull caused by exertion, their buttholes became more and more slippery as well as loose. By the time the match was nearing conclusion, both Sadie and Kara had to keep their cheeks tightly clenched constantly just to prevent the plugs from slipping out. 

The two girls felt a wave of relief as the coach's whistle blew. They began to nonchalantly walk toward the locker room again. Before they could disappear around the corner, Coach Misty yelled out, "Great work ladies! The tryout results will be posted over on the wall by tomorrow afternoon, so check back then to see where you'll be playing!"

The girls stopped to listen to the announcement, looked at each other uncomfortably, then stiffly turned and continued walking back. 

"Oh...one more thing! Don't leave yet!"

The Sadie and Kara looked at each other in dismay. 

"I want to teach all of you something about blocking a spike. Sadie! Kara! Come over here!" 

All heads turned to the two girls in the corner of the gym. They clenched their cheeks harder than ever and moseyed over to the Coach.

"Only these two had the right form when attempting to block a spike. I'm going to take just a minute to have them show you how it's done. I've never seen such enthusiasm from any players as I have while watching these two play today."

Coach Misty motioned the two girls onto opposite sides of the court, with the coach on the Kara's side. "Now, I'm going to have Kara set me a spike, and watch closely how Sadie responds."

The two girls looked each other in the eyes in desperation. Kara shook her head and seemed to mouth the words, "I'm sorry." 

Kara set two spikes which the coach torpedoed over the net. Sadie exerted all her strength to jump up to the net and block the incoming missiles. Each time that she landed back on her feet, she inconspicuously clutched her butt to push the plug back in that was being ejected out further and more forcefully with every volley. The girls clapped after each block. 

"Alright one more!" The coach yelled. 

Kara set up the spike. Coach Misty squatted down and leapt up with such force that her head and shoulders were clear above the top of the net. She meteor struck the ball with such force that it blasted through Sadie's outstretched hands and railed her in the face. She recoiled back and fell to the ground. Dazed and confused, she looked up to see the coach already by her side, helping her up and apologizing profusely. She congratulated the girls and released them to the showers. They dispersed and Coach Misty lead Sadie and Kara to her office. 

As they approached the door, Coach Misty motioned for them to go in and have a seat. She followed behind them and said inquisitively, "say, Sadie..I think your ice pack got knocked back under your shorts a little."

"What do you mea-oh!!" Sadie said. The plug had ejected itself with such force that it had slid under her shorts right to the center of her left butt cheek. The unmistakeable, plug-shaped outline was clearly visible under the tight black fabric and protruding outward. 

She turned her butt away from the coach and immediately scooted it around her shorts. With one hand she pretended to move a non existent ice pack to her mid thigh while her other hand secretly pushed the plug back into what felt like her completely gaped butthole. She kept her finger on the gem to keep it in place until she sat down. 

"Great job today. You two are obviously going to be varsity captains. I am excited for you two to help the rest of the team grow this year." She said while pulling an ice pack out of the mini fridge next to her table. She offered it to Sadie who placed it on the red skin where the volleyball had struck her face. The impact didn't actually hurt as bad as it looked to everyone else, and Sadie felt like she didn't actually need the ice. She applied it anyway.

"Sorry about that..uh..spike. You did tremendous and I know the other girls will look up you. You have a great vertical, Sadie."

"Oh thanks! I uh, started squatting over the summer. I don't...actually know if that helps you jump higher.." she said sheepishly. She looked at Kara. The two desperately needed to leave. 

"That's great! You know, both of you have the talent to attract recruiters from big universities. I'd be...willing..to help you two train the muscle groups that would help you perform even better than you already do." 

"W-what did you have in mind?" Kara said timidly.

"In addition to our scheduled practices, I think the three of us could begin a workout regime that would help you jump higher and hit harder." 

The two were impressed with their coach's proposal. Sadie asked, "would we do this at the school?"

"Either here or if you guys wanted, we could even go to your house, Sadie. I know your mom wouldn't mind and the equipment is much better than what we have here!"

The girls emphatically agreed to her proposal and they established a 7am start time at Sadie's house before school. 

"Can we start tomorrow then? It's Labor Day so we don't actually have school after."

"Sure!" Sadie said. Kara nodded in agreement.

"Great! See you then!" 

Sadie and Kara stood up awkwardly. They retrieved their duffel bags from the gym and waddled stiffly to Kara's car. As the two closed their doors, they let out a combined grunt. 

"Oh. My. Gosh. Sadie. I literally can't keep this thing in right now. It's halfway out of my butt right now. I think if I sneezed it would blast a hole through my shorts. I'm going to go to the back seat to take it out. The windows are tinted back there..."

Sadie followed her friend to the back and the two pulled their shorts down. Almost in unison, the two caught the plugs that unceremoniously plopped out of their respectively butts. The two let out a collective sigh of relief. Kara smiled and joked, "hey Sadie. Look at this." She turned her butt toward Sadie, leaning over the back of the middle seat. She reached back and spread her cheeks in Sadie's direction. 

"Kara! What are you--whoa!" Sadie's mouth dropped as she witnessed Kara's gaping butthole. She could see inside of it. Lined around the dark hole was a dark pink ring of flesh that seemed like it was turning itself inside out. Sadie was on her knees on the opposite seat and immediately felt intense pressure on her wrapping. 

"Kara..that..uh...th-that looks amazing."

Kara looked back. "Watch this!" She cried out mischievously. Sadie fixed her eyes back on Kara's butthole that was now winking open and closed. With every passing second, she felt the need to tear the wrapping off of her. 

"How are you..doing that?" Sadie inquired. 

"Don't judge...but..I practice this in the mirror sometimes for fun. I can make it open up without anything being in it at all!" 

Sadie rolled her eyes, "whyyyy is that a skill you have?" She pretended to be annoyed but was secretly impressed and even jealous that Kara had developed such an asinine skill. 

"What? You're not impressed? Stick your fingers in there! My butthole wont recoil at all!"

"KARA! We're at school!" Kara laughed and took Sadie's hand. She grabbed her fingers and pushed them into her butt. Sadie was shocked at Kara's wanton pervertedness but amazed at how...warm.. and loose it felt. Just then she felt a wetness spread down her thigh and onto her knee. She looked down and gasped in surprise. Kara turned around and the two of them watched the fabric near the bottom of the wrapping become darker as a leak began to spread from the tip of Sadie's dick. Her dick had gone through so much stimulation without release in the past day that precum had begun to ooze slowly out of the tip. Her dick was fighting the tight pressure of her wrapping so hard that she found it hard to straighten her leg completely without pain in the vein at the base of her dick. 

"Kara..I gotta take this off. It's getting hard and I can't move my leg." 

"No no no no. You cannot...spill...anything in here. My parents will kill me. I share this car with my little brother still!" 

"Fine..we gotta leave though. I'm super sweaty and I need this thing off of me."

The two pulled their shorts back up and moved back to the front seat.

"You know, Kara. We could...have a lot of fun tonight..to..you know..celebrate making team captains!" 

"Yeah! Let's do it!" Kara started her car and exited the parking lot. Sadie began to unwrap the bottom of the tape while Kara drove. As the smushed tip of her dick was uncovered, it appeared to flourish as though it was finally taking a breath after swimming a lap underwater. Kara did not notice. The two began to talk casually. Remembering her promise to text Gabby from earlier that day, she said,

"You know, Gabby's uh..she's actually kinda fun to talk to. Like she's a lot cooler than her sister our age." 

"Oh yeah? Why is that?" 

"Oh I mean. She's just funny and cool. We hung out today and talked about a lot of stuff."

"Is that when you found out she was an anal freak?"

Sadie felt like she was walking on eggshells. She didn't actually know how Kara felt about Gabby. 

"Oh uh...I mean yeah. Actually we talked about a lot of things. We even talked about you!" She lied. 

"What? What did she say?"

"Oh not much. She uh..thinks you're fun."

"That's all?"

"Well..she said you had a really nice butt too."

"Did she now?" 

Sadie worried that Kara doubted her. 

"Well you can tell Gabby that she has a nice butt!" She smirked. 

"Why don't you tell her? She..uh..said she was free if we wanted to hang out tonight. You could get to know her better...if you wanted."

"Yeah I'm down for anything!" Kara chimed.

Sadie relaxed. During the drive home, she had unraveled over half of the tape around her leg. She stopped only when her shorts prohibited her from unwrapping any further. Her massive, floppy dick hung at least ten inches below the bottom of her shorts. 

About halfway to Sadie's house, Kara's SUV drove over a speed bump at a speed that caused the two girls to jump slightly out of their seats. 

As the two landed back onto their butts, Sadie grimaced and said, "man. Let's, uh, not do that plug thing again during practice. Or at least..let's work up to it. My butt is sore."

"Agreed. The first half of the scrimmage was fun! I liked jumping up high. It was fun feeling my butt squeeze against it so hard." She laughed uncomfortably. "I do not know how it made such a 180 toward the end. I could not keep it in no matter how hard I tried. I'm glad I wore the underwear I did. The super tight panties I have on basically kept it in place even when it fell out of my butthole...but uh...anyway...hey Sadie?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry I forced you to do that. I thought it would be fun. Do you..uh..do you think the coach saw it in her office? It was very unmistakably..plug shaped." 

Sadie gulped, "I have no idea. I feel so stupid that I didn't even notice it. If I had just blocked her shot I probably could have kept it in. But don't worry. You don't have to apologize either way. It was fun..and hey! You put your tongue on my butthole!! What if I pooped before that? You didn't even just spit! You practically made out with it!"

Kara's face turned red and she awkwardly uttered, "Sadie..uh...I don't..know. I was desperate to get that thing inside of you. I mean..your butt looked clean..it also..I mean. It tasted clean too. Maybe even a little..sweet."

"Sweet?!"

"Well it's not like I had a long time to savor the flavor! I'd do it again though! It...turned me on!"Kara continued, joking defensively, "Oh you can cum a literal bucket of jizz all over my face and body but the second I enjoy licking your butthole suddenly I'm the pervert!?"

Sadie backtracked. "Kara I'm just giving you a hard time. You can eat it again anytime." She joked.

Kara grumbled, still embarrassed and slightly aggravated. Just then, they passed by McDonald's. Kara slammed on the brakes and turned into the parking lot. 

"Let's get something right now. I'm starving!"

"Kara! My dick is completely out! It'll take forever to rewrap!" 

"Oh relax, I'm just going to go in the drive thru. Just cover up with your shirt if you're worried about it. I'm annoyed at you. And feeling bossy. And hungry."

Sadie did as Kara said. She took off her shirt and rested it on her lap. She reasoned that going through the drive thru with her massive breasts hidden only by her sports bra would likely be less shocking to the minimum wage employee than her long dick. 

The two ordered an impressive quantity of food for the two of them. They were instructed to pay at the first window. As they approached the cashier, the two were surprised to see their old soccer team mate who had graduated the year prior. 

"SUKI!" The girls cried in unison. She reacted in excitement and replied, "Sadie! Kara!"

"I didn't know you worked here!" Kara said. The three were close as team mates during the last soccer season, but didn't interact much outside of sporting events. Kara always wished she could have hung out with her as friends, as she always enjoyed sitting next to her on bus rides to matches. 

Suki laughed, "yeah! At least I do for another week. I'm going back to college after this week." 

Suki was half Japanese. In high school she was an overachiever. She took all AP courses, was captain of debate, and a member of the varsity soccer team starting her sophomore year. She was 5'6 and had light golden skin. She had narrow "Asian" eyelids with dramatic inch-long eye lash extensions. She was wearing dark purple smoky eye shadow and penciled eyebrows but was otherwise devoid of makeup. She was extremely thin, weighing no more than 95 pounds. Both girls had seen her naked in the showers multiple times. She had tiny AA cup breasts and a small, round butt. Her waist was tiny, but her legs were toned from soccer training, allowing her to nimbly dart around defenders while in possession of the ball. 

"College is...good!" Kara said awkwardly.

"Ha, yeahhh...but uh, your total is 26.08. Were you just at volleyball practice?" she asked, looking at Kara and Sadie's uniforms. 

"Oh! Tryouts were today. We both made team captains!" Kara said excitedly. "We're going to go celebrate tonight! And by celebrate we're probably going to just hang out in Sadie's hot tub and drink...or watch a movie? We actually haven't planned anything yet." 

"Well that sounds fun! I was supposed to see a movie with my brother after this but he decided to see some hoe he just met on tinder instead."

Sadie blurted out, "why don't you come hang out with us!" She sat there awkwardly. She had been staring at Suki since they pulled up to the window and couldn't stop imagining different sexual scenarios with her. She wanted her.

Kara and Suki stared at Sadie blankly. Sadie and Suki did not know each other as well as Suki and Kara. Kara turned to Suki and said, "y-yyeaahhhh! We're just going to hang out after this. You could just bring your swimsuit and..uh..hang out!"

"Uuuuuhhhh...sure!" Suki said emphatically. She handed Kara's credit card back to her and continued, "the two cars in front of you had massive orders as well so it might be a few minutes. Oh! I don't get off for another two and a half hours so text me Sadie's address and I'll let you when I'm coming over. I just got a few new swimsuits delivered yesterday so I'll bring them to try on!" 

"Great!" Kara replied. Just then, the car in front of them moved forward. They said goodbye to Suki and pulled up. They still had two car lengths to get to the next window.

"You know Kara, I don't know what it is, but I think this dick is...changing me. I...c-cannot stop fantasizing about every girl I see. Like--"

"I can tell, Sadie. You practically eye-raped Suki back there. But that's nothing compared to the way you were ogling the coach at the tryout. I felt like I needed to take a shower after seeing the faces you thought you were making nonchalantly at her butt."

"I don't know what it is. I'm sorry."

Kara laughed, "you're not the only one, you know." She eyed Sadie up and down dramatically. She slid her hand under the shirt covering Sadie's dick. She nearly shrieked when she discovered that Sadie's member was not soft like she expected. As her hand moseyed to her crotch, it was met with a rock hard pipe that was thicker than an energy drink can and nearly reached to Sadie's knee. 

"WHAT THE HECK?! Why is it so hard?" She ejected. Sadie looked at Kara and could tell her friend's mouth was trembling.

"I told you! I don't know what's wrong with me!"

"Nothing is wrong with you, Sadie!" Kara said, now confidently gazing at her friend. Her hand couldn't reach fully around the thick phallus. Suddenly Kara boldly said, "get on your knees and point your butt at me."

"Wh-what?" Sadie replied, surprised. 

"Just trust me. I want to do something. Hurry. We only have one car to go."

Sadie did as Kara instructed. She knelt on the seat, facing toward the passenger side window. Her butt directly faced Kara. Without warning, Kara pulled down Sadie's shorts. She felt two hands spread her buttcheeks and immediately felt the warm, wet probe of her tongue being forcefully pushed into her butt. 

"Ayeeee!" She yelped. Kara took Sadie's hand and placed it on her own buttcheek, motioning for her to continue spreading. Kara released her buttcheek and firmly gripped Sadie's dick, which was hanging straight down toward the seat. Any protest that might have ejaculated itself from her mouth was instead replaced by gasps and moans as Kara began stroking her hand up and down on Sadie's dick. 

"A-ah!" She uttered. No sooner did this act begin did they hear a honk coming from the car behind them. They both snapped back into their seats and drove forward to the window. They took their food and drove away. Were it not for the partial wrapping keeping Sadie's dick down, she was sure it would be at a full salute, reaching in between her tits, like it did when she came in the closet two nights prior.

The silence in the car was cut when Sadie feebly muttered, "uhmm..K-kara--"