Sadie's Score Pt. 05 - The Tryouts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she could say anything more, Kara ejected, "I told you it tasted sweet!"

Sadie looked forward with her mouth agape, unable to form her thoughts into words. 

"Well?" Kara blurted, nervously. 

"I think that," Sadie began calmly, "that is nothing compared to what is going to happen to your butthole tonight." Her heart raced furiously. 

Kara let out a soft gasp, "oh..."

The remaining minute of the drive continued in silence. As they pulled up to the house, Sadie pulled out her phone and opened their 'smart garage door' with a mobile app. 

"Park in there. I don't want to get out with...this." She said, motioning to her crotch. Her shorts were still down below her knees. Kara pulled in to the empty bay, and Sadie closed the door again. The instant Kara turned off the car, she snatched the hot food and darted into the house. "Let's eat!" She yelled, disappearing before Sadie could even unbuckle her seatbelt. She stepped out of the car and decided to take her shorts off instead of pulling them up. She grabbed her duffel bag and unraveled the rest of the tape. "Ahhhhhh," she gasped as her ballsack unstuck itself from her left thigh. 'That's a sensation I didn't know I needed,' she thought to herself as she rubbed the loose skin of her balls with her fingers. She rummaged through Kara's car until she found the two buttplugs they had so carelessly tossed aside. She placed the tape, plugs, and her shorts into her bag and walked toward the door, wearing nothing but her sports bra, shoes, and knee high volleyball socks. Her dick was semi-hard, protruding out nearly parallel to the ground. She felt a mix of emotions. Tonight she was going to see Kara, Suki, and hopefully Gabby. She wondered if she, or rather, her dick, was getting too ambitious for its own good. If she did end up getting naked with Gabby or Suki, how would they react to her surprise member? She suspected that Gabby somehow already knew from walking in on her that morning. She knew she was completely butt naked on her parents bed. Even if her dick was under her body while she slept, surely even a quick glance from Gabby would have revealed her huge balls. And she wasn't even sure that she was on her stomach when Gabby came in! What if she had seen her entire package on full display already? She was a little ashamed that the idea excited her. If she had seen her, then she was obviously okay with it, seeing how easy and sexual their interactions had been the entire day. She began to feel confident about how things would go if she got naked with Gabby. Her mouth began to water as she imagined the possibilities.

'What about Suki though?' she thought to herself. She didn't know her nearly as well as Kara did, but the image of Suki's tiny tits bouncing while she played with her massive cock kept popping into her head ever since she saw her in the drive thru. As Sadie walked up the steps to the landing of the door to the house, she felt a big ooze of precum dribble out of her dick. 'Oh my gosh,' she thought. As she pulled her shirt out of her duffel bag to catch the continuing leak, her stomach rumbled.

"I'm hungry!" She muttered as she walked into her house.