Sadie's Score Pt. 07 - The Mess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sadie reached out and hooked her finger into the waistband of Gabby's shorts and playfully teased it downward. Gabby looked over her shoulder at Sadie and nervously smiled. They arrived at the shower. Before stepping in, Gabby stepped out of her shorts and knelt on the soft rug outside the shower doorway. She closely inspected Sadie's glistening cock once again, this time rubbing her hands up and down the shaft, balls, and taint. Sadie softly gasped and closed her eyes. Gabby took her engorged balls in each hand and softly squeezed them. Sadie raised one eyebrow. They felt bigger than she'd ever experienced in the last three days, and tender to the touch. It wasn't painful like the blue balls, however. She enjoyed the way Gabby was fondling her. She rubbed one hand up and down the seam on her scrotum between her testicles. Back and forth, from the base of her shaft, all the way to her taint. With her other hand, she softly stroked Sadie's slowly engorging unit.

Everything she was doing felt so calm and deliberate. Almost like it was a massage. Sadie felt like she could do this all day and never get off. She was still enjoying herself tremendously. Back and forth, Gabby's hands tickled her sack, until her passes became longer and ventured further back. Suddenly she found her butthole receiving a firm massage as Gabby rubbed three of her fingers around her slippery anus. She felt herself relaxing more and more. Gabby knew what she was doing! HOW did she know how to do this so well?

As she continued to stroke her shaft while rubbing her rear hole, Sadie could feel a warm sensation in the folds of her anus. She felt like her anal mound was becoming more relaxed and engorged, as if it were beginning to feel like inviting something inside. Sadie was suddenly thrust into pleasure when she felt a soft tongue on her frenulum. She opened her eyes and melted upon lowering her head and seeing Gabby looking up at her innocently with only the pointed tip of her dick hole covered by her lips. She nodded her head around in a small circle to allow for her lips to wrap around more of Sadie's massive phallus, causing the tip to disappear completely inside her mouth. Sadie placed her hand on Gabby's head and began to thrust extremely shallowly inside of her friends mouth. After no more than three seconds, Sadie's eyes opened wide as she felt not one, not two, but three fingers enter her rectum. Gabby's thorough massage relaxed her anus to the point that the digits entered her with ease. A soft "ohhhhhhh" escaped her lips.

The added stimulation cause a small hiccup, however, and almost as soon as Gabby began to explore her ass's depth, the tip of her hose finally engorged fully, which proved to be too much for Gabby, causing it to eject itself from its current holster.

"Pleh!" Gabby exclaimed, sticking her tongue out. She wasn't grossed out, but even the short duration of the member in her mouth made her jaw sore. Before Sadie could react, Gabby pulled her closer and sent her tongue on one long journey starting from Sadie's ballsack and ending right at the swollen tip. Sadie could feel the precum building up inside her dick once again.

Gabby stood up, entered the shower, and turned on the water. It almost seemed a shame to wash off all of the slippery lubrication coating Sadie's entire crotch. Before either of them entered the water stream, however, Gabby walked to the corner of the room away from the jets, faced the wall, and placed her elbows on the tile. She bent over enough that Sadie recognized the invitation to play.

She leapt over to the Latina in the corner and dropped to her knees. She hadn't eaten anyone's ass before and while the thought of placing her tongue on the hole where people did their business might have grossed her out more than three days ago, nothing in this moment felt more right to her. Squatting in such a way that her dick curved upwards in between Gabby's legs, she began swirling her tongue around the tan butt cheeks in front of her. She kept one hand on her penis at all times, slowly, yet almost unintentionally stroking it, enough to keep it fully hard. With her other hand, she pushed two fingers into Gabby's swollen vulva. She instinctively began rubbing her fingertips around Gabby's g-spot, eliciting a moan from her.

As Sadie swirled her tongue around, but not directly on, the opening to her butt, she was delighted when Gabby reached back with both hands and spread her butt cheeks.

There it was, in all its glory: Gabby's juicy, darkly colored anus, staring right back at her. Every bone in her body was telling her to dive in, but she held off just long enough to tease her friend for a moment longer. She spent some time probing every inch of the skin in her butt crack save for the thick center folds of her hole itself. She slowly licked each of the spokes around the mound, causing them to fold over one another with every pass. Her wet tongue slipped up and down the length of every wrinkled spoke, much to Gabby's moaning frustration.

After a few moments, when she thought Gabby could take no more, Sadie briefly welled up some saliva in her mouth and finally plunged her tongue deep into the center of the dark wrinkles of her friend's butthole. Sadie was suddenly overcome as she tasted the sweet interior of Gabby's rectum. She had never experienced such an intoxicating taste before. It took over her body and she felt as though she were losing control to her ravenously growing appetite. She removed her fingers from Gabby's pussy and let it join her other hand resting on her dick. Her eyes opened wide and she backed her head away enough to look down. She gasped at what was saluting her between her legs.

Her dick was a throbbing twenty four inches long and completely and utterly hard as a diamond. It completely lacked any flexibility, resisting her hands' attempt to move or bend it, even at the base. Dark purple veins bulged out and ran up the darkly colored shaft like a winding river. She could barely close her hands around the widest part of the shaft and was shocked to see the tip was now a dark red color. Her entire dong looked almost as if it was being constricted by a tourniquet. The interior tube running the bottom length of her member was swollen and full to bursting with precum, with the immense pressure being held back only by the worryingly engorged tip. 'I have to cum!' She thought to herself. This was partly out of pure, primal, and climactic desire, but also out of worry. She'd never seen her dick do anything like this before.

She looked up at Gabby and was surprised to see her also staring at Sadie's member. She was also stimulating herself in other ways. Sadie had a front row seat to the Latina who was now rubbing her clitoris with one hand, and had already managed to cement four fingers, knuckle deep into her own rectum. She salivated upon seeing how the bottom of Gabby's anus stretched over the fattest part of the four fingers penetrating it. It was time. Sadie stood up slowly. Though neither of them were directly in the path of the shower streams, their bodies were both covered in the mist from the steam and water splashes.

As Sadie stood up behind her friend, Gabby removed her fingers from her anus and clit and placed her elbows back on the tile wall. Sadie felt extreme anxiety as she placed the tip of her dick on Gabby's hole. It looked ridiculous. Like a bowling pin trying to be pushed into a garden hose. As she softly attempted to push herself into her friend, Gabby paused her advance. She spit into her own hand and rubbed the saliva around Sadie's tip, which tickle her intensely, eliciting an involuntary high pitched, 'ah!'. She resumed. With great effort and loud moans from the Latina in front of her, Sadie placed the pointed tip on her fleshy butthole. She began rubbing the dick hole around in a circle, causing Gabby to gasped and squirm as her anus acclimated to the stimulation. Slowly the pointed tip began to work itself in. Sadie's body was trembling in fright as she continued pushing and pulling.

In and out. In and out.

Suddenly, just as Sadie was pushing, Gabby forcefully pushed her ass back onto Sadie. She ejaculated a shrill cry. Both girls paused their movements. Gabby looked back over her shoulder and down at her butt crack. Sadie peered downward and all eyes in the shower opened wide. Before them lay the view of a dick whose tip had successfully entered the butthole in front of it. The girls made eye contact and quietly laughed. Up to this point, Sadie's intense worry prevented her from feeling almost any pleasure whatsoever. This small success caused her to somewhat relax, even though they were far from done with the hard part.

"How do I..-" Sadie began.

"I don't know!" Gabby gasped between half breaths, "it's just..so...Sadie it is so massive. I've never--oh!" Sadie shifted on her feet, causing Gabby to feel the sharp pull of Sadie's dick in her rectum. "I-I...I think we need more lube. But I don't.." Gabby paused again. Sadie worried she was getting light headed. Gabby continued, "I don't know how we'd get it in. I really don't know if I could get your dick back in if it came out. God almighty it is by far the biggest thing I've ever felt inside me."

Sadie began to despair when suddenly a lightbulb went off in her head.

"I know! Let's try this!" Sadie haphazardly reached her hands down and closed them around her shaft. She felt the hard overfilled tube of precum inside of her. She gritted her teeth and in one deliberate motion, she squeezed her dick as hard as she could bear, and moved her tight grip up the shaft toward the tip. She could feel the pressure growing between her shaft and the tip until suddenly, she screamed out. Just then the pressure inside of her overcame the seal on her tip and ejected a large quantity of liquid forcefully into Gabby's rectum. The pain Sadie felt caused her to start sweating but she immediately felt a surge of relief after the expulsion. In one short burst, all the liquid seemed to have emptied itself from her leaving a healthier amount of pressure inside of her shaft.

As her attention returned to the place her member was inhabiting, both she and Gabby let out a simultaneous sigh of relief. It felt to Sadie as if her friend's rectum was suddenly expanding with a warm lubrication.

Gabby began to feel different however, as the large amount of liquid jettisoned into her painfully stretched her rectum. She felt a growing pressure inside of her that was beginning to become unbearable. Just before she was about to tap out, she felt a wave of relief and pleasure surge through her. With Sadie's dick completely sealing her anus, there was only one direction for the copious precum to go, and that was further up her bowels. As the bends in her colon opened and allowed the lubrication to travel upward, the pressure began to balance inside of her. The experience was intense. Her insides felt as they did whenever she went on windy roller coasters. She wasn't sure exactly how far up the precum travelled, but was thing was certain for both of them. They were ready for more.

"So..h-how is it?" Sadie asked timidly.

With her insides feeling a lot less dry, Gabby, almost out of breath, laughed nervously, "Better. Let's keep going."

"Are you sure? I don't want--"

Just then, Gabby pushed herself back onto Sadie again, causing both of them to let out a loud gasp.

Feeling encouraged, Sadie looked back down at the penetration she was engaged in. She firmly pushed her phallus a little deeper in and slowly pulled it out. She marveled at how much easier it felt now that Gabby's insides were coated in lubrication and allowed herself to relax. She continued her slow thrusts until Gabby spoke up in an overwhelmed giggle.

"Hey. Don't pull back so slowly. You're making me feel like I need to shit. Really bad. I don't have to though. I know I'm completely empty. I made sure of that. Just go faster."

Without missing a beat, Sadie picked up the pace. She was still thrusting with barely more than the tip but the thrusts were becoming more fluid, as the precum slicked up Gabby's insides. Slowly the tight grip of her rectum on her tip turned into a pleasurable sliding friction for both of them. Gabby finally didn't feel like her anus was getting turned inside out with every pull. Gabby let out a loud moan. Confidence quickly replaced Sadie's anxiety and she almost immediately began to feel pleasure for the first time since entering the shower. She watched as her dick made rapid, but shallow thrusts inside of her friend. She could see her hefty balls swinging on either side of her shaft. The steamy shower made each of her large stones hang lower than before, causing a dramatic sway with every change in thrusting direction. Every where she looked, she felt more and more turned on. Feeling emboldened, she tested her friend's depth capabilities. Her shallow thrusts became longer and longer until a full third of her anaconda was disappearing into Gabby's intestines with every push. With every new depth record, Gabby ejaculated a loud moan, echoing in the shower.

Sadie was delighted by the new sensations down below and even more excited that she didn't feel like she was going to blow at any time. She came so quickly with Kara the first night that she secretly feared she'd climax too quickly every time. Despite the immense pleasure she felt inside Gabby's slippery warm bowels, she felt she could keep going without worry, at least for now.

As Sadie vigorously thrusted deeper and deeper, Gabby's moans grew louder and more orgasmic. Her dick was disappearing nearly halfway into Gabby's ass with every push, and sliding out to just before the head with every pull. As she continued to push her friend's limits, she felt that she was beginning to hit a wall inside of Gabby's intestines and Gabby's body language seemed to confirm this. Instead of her arms helping her to brace herself against the tile wall, one of Gabby's hands was clutching her stomach, with the other hand vigorously rubbing her pussy to try to help relax her. Her loud moans waned into short, shallow breaths.

Sadie took note of Gabby's breaths and slowed her thrusts to a halt, with her dick still halfway up her rectum.

"Hey are you alright?"

Completely out of breath, Gabby responded, "oh god, yes, I am." She panted loudly and attempted to control her breathing. "Don't pull it out yet. I think, oh my god...Phew. I think we should change positions. Let's g-ahh!...let's go into the closet."

Gabby and Sadie, still docked together, awkwardly walked toward the closet. Suddenly Sadie's feet gave way under her due to her tripping over Gabby's bikini bottom and she stumbled away from her. In an instant, Sadie's member was yanked from the anal canal it inhabited. Upon exit, Gabby's hole emitted a dramatic squelch sound. Gabby squealed out and clutched her butt as Sadie fell to her knees. Sadie kicked the entangled bikini away and looked up at the now eye level hole that Gabby was now rubbing.

Sadie's eyes popped. "GABBY! STOP!" Gabby did what she said.

"Gabby, oh my god, it's so..."

"What's wron--"

Before Gabby could say anything else, Sadie lunged forward and began sucking on Gabby's newly loosened hole. Gabby's head tilted back involuntarily and a relaxed 'ahhhh' escaped her mouth. One hand instinctively rested on her crotch, making swirling motions around her clitoris. Sadie's tongue swirled around the elastic purple anus in every direction. The taste pushed her into a frenzy which was quickly interrupted when Gabby snapped from her euphoric daze and gestured for Sadie to follow her into the master bedroom instead. She got onto her hands and knees on the soft carpet and beckoned for Sadie to approach. It was obvious what she wanted next. Sadie, now standing with her friend's calves between her feet, slowly squatted down over her and positioned her still rock hard dick on the engorged hole.

Slowly but firmly, and with greater confidence than before, Sadie pushed her phallic member into the dark, swollen anus once again. Sadie completely melted as her dick felt at home again. She began thrusting and within less than a minute, she had managed to resume thrusts as deep as she had in the shower. The change in position seemed to help Gabby, who resumed her loud moaning almost immediately.

After only two minutes of thrusting since moving to the room, Sadie slowed her movements and softly asked Gabby,

"Are you ready for more?"

Gabby, whose face was down on the ground from the pummeling, looked back at Sadie and released a high pitched, affirmative peep. "Mhm."

Sadie felt a surge of aggression and immediately resumed thrusting between the large, dark cheeks of her friend. She was determined to reach a depth to allow their bodies to collide, as up til this point, she had to control her thrusts to roughly half the length of her dick. With Gabby's approval given, she repeatedly slammed her dick into her friend each time being stopped by the 'wall' she felt before. Still squatting over her friend, she decided to push her over, flat on the ground with her legs shoulder width apart. Sadie resumed her thrusts prone bone into Gabby, whose loud moans had now evolved into incessant, hushed whimpers. With her now laying flat on the ground, Sadie could easily see the sides of each of her friend's magnificent breasts. She rested her hands below Gabby's shoulder blades and began another attempt to break past the barrier to deeper entry.

With Gabby securely restrained under her body, Sadie began gyrating her hips forward and back in Gabby's ass. She switched to circular motions to help the tight flesh deep in her friend feel more relaxed. She knew there was enough lubrication from her constant leaking, but just in case, she repeated the move from before, this time much deeper in her ass. She gripped the base of her dick with both hands and squeezed while simultaneously running her hands up the shaft all the way to where her member made contact with Gabby's now swollen purple ring. Sadie felt a jolt of liquid once again eject itself from the tip, causing the mostly quietly whimpering Gabby to squeal out. Sadie giggled at the sound, which caused both of the girls to pause and break into a snicker.

Sadie placed her hands lower on Gabby's hips and began thrusting once more, feeling confident, yet somehow also frustrated. She pushed herself to the previously established limit with greater ease than before, and found that the tight pinch in Gabby's intestines seemed to be only teasing her about giving way to the baseball bat sized intruder forcing itself the opposite way that traffic usually traveled inside of her. Gabby let out a loud, "Ah! Ah!" to indicate going too far and Sadie responded with a somewhat exaggerated disappointed tone, "are you alright?"

She added, solemnly whispering, "we're so close...and you feel so good."

In a hoarse voice, Gabby blurted, "Don't stop. I've hit this point before with my dildos. It might seem scary, but just push through it. Fuck it, unless I SAY to stop, do NOT stop. Just go!"

Sadie wasted no time talking. In an instant she pushed her pipe to the previous record depth. As she reached the tight spot, Gabby once again let a high pitched squeak escape her mouth, accompanied by her clenching her butt cheeks together. The sound caused Sadie to clench her jaw. She leaned forward and almost laid on Gabby's thick body, resting both her arms on Gabby's shoulders with one arm loose around her neck, keeping her in place. With the tip still at the pinch in her intestines, she gave one firm push deeper. Gabby's whines turned into high-pitched, short-breathed whimpers to indicate extreme duress, but Sadie did what she was told and did not let up. She softly nibbled Gabby's ear and pushed harder yet. It was like trying to push an arm through the sleeve of a shirt made for a child, and she worried the proverbial fabric would tear if she forced it too hard.