Sadie's Score Pt. 07 - The Mess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sadie firmly gripped Gabby's throat with one hand. Not so tight that she couldn't breathe, but enough to maintain a secure hold on her. With one dramatic push, Gabby's stubborn insides finally caved, eliciting an eardrum piercing scream from her. In an instant, Sadie felt the tight canal slide past the head of her dick and a few inches down her shaft. She closed her eyes as her member slid to new depths with relative ease. Gabby's screeches devolved into softer cries. She reached back with both hands and spread her cheeks to allow Sadie to have easier access to her full depth.

In the new depth, only six inches of her two foot cock remained unburied in Gabby's ass. Sadie made considerable progress in the one push and was determined to keep going. She resumed deep thrusts inside of Gabby, whose soft sobs subsided and were replaced by high pitched whimpers.

After a minute, Sadie sat up slightly and motioned for Gabby to reposition back onto her hands and knees. Sadie wanted to get a better look at her pipe disappearing inside of her thick ass. Gabby briefly stayed on her hands and knees but quickly decided to return to a face down ass up position while Sadie thrusted doggystyle behind her.

After breaking past the tight bend in Gabby's intestines, the thrusts grew longer and longer. Slowly she felt the gap between them closing. The sliding friction she felt down the entire length of her shaft put her into a state of euphoria. She tilted her head back and closed her eyes for a moment to take it in. She opened her eyes when she heard a quiet sound of splashing water outside.

While maintaining her constant rhythm with Gabby, she inconspicuously peered through the window blinds to the back patio. In the pale moonlight she could see the silhouette of two girls engaged in the same act as her in the hottub. She couldn't see clearly but she safely assumed that Kara had retaken the responsibility of the penetrator with her tiny Asian friend. She wondered if Kara was fucking Suki's gigantic butthole or if Suki had convinced her to take her pussy instead. She loved the idea of parallel fucking but was also hit with an unsettling thought. If she could hear a quiet splash from the girls in the tub, then there is no way they hadn't heard absolutely every noise escaping from her and Gabby's mouths. She couldn't help but feel embarrassed until she realized that if they had heard everything and Kara was still balls deep in Suki, then neither of them must have minded that much either way.

Her mid coitus pondering was suddenly interrupted by a warm, percussive sensation on her scrotum. She looked down and realized that while stuck in thought, she had descended far enough into Gabby's butthole that her balls were beginning to collide with Gabby's body with every push. Every time the tight sac made contact, Sadie felt an erotic tickle on her skin, and a surge of excitement course through her veins. Without any warning, she picked up the intensity. She got back onto her feet, squatting over the Latina's ass, and began to hammer her like she hadn't before. In very little time, Sadie's pelvis made soft contact with Gabby's rear end.

After the initial touch, Sadie went into overdrive. She no longer controlled the depth of her thrusts, instead allowing for the titanic collisions of their bodies to determine when to change direction.

Sadie was ready to burst. With every slam into her friend, she felt her balls slapping violently against Gabby's pussy. This caused her to feel a small amount of bearable discomfort but effectively worked to prolong her impending orgasm.

For Gabby, however, the heavy testicle pouch slamming against her up to this point largely neglected pussy began to send her over the edge. For nearly half an hour now she had been completely overwhelmed by the massive phallus rearranging her insides. She could feel every detail of the stiff member inside of her. The swollen purple veins from before acted as a pleasurable ribbing for her at her anal opening and deep into her colon. She could feel the pointed shape of the tip of Sadie's dick trailblazing through every inch of her intestines. When her balls began to make contact with her engorged labia, she was pushed over the edge. As Sadie slammed her pipe into her, her balls began battering her engorged labia, causing Gabby to experience wave after wave of thunderous orgasm which intensified as finally Sadie closed the gap between them. She could feel something welling up inside of her.

At the new depth, Sadie began to feel Gabby's butthole grip the looser, wrinkly skin at the base of her dick, where her scrotum met her shaft, tickling her and sending her into a frenzy. She knew she didn't have much left.

Just then, Gabby let out a new tone of enthusiastic moans accompanied by a new sensation for Sadie. At the completely loosened opening of Gabby's anus, she suddenly felt a tight restricting force pulsing against her dick as if her rectum were trying to tightly squeeze her out. Sadie looked back in time to see a geyser eruption spewing from Gabby's slit. Warm, clear liquid coated the carpet and wall behind them, giving Sadie physical evidence that Gabby had in fact been enjoying herself.

This lit a short fuse in Sadie, however. The many thoughts that rushed through her head at all once were silenced as through shallow breaths, she exhaled, "Gabby..I'm gonna--"

Sadie didn't have a chance to finish her message.

For a moment, time seemed to stand still for Sadie. All sounds, sights and smells seemed to dim as her consciousness left her physical body and she felt a pure, isolated energy surge through every atom of her being. Time and space briefly became one. She was transported from the beginning of time, to the end, simultaneously witnessing the birth and death of countless stars, planets, and galaxies. The energy from the Big Bang coursed through her veins, starting from her pelvis, and for a moment filled her with incalculable bliss.

At least that's what she thought it felt like.

As quickly she was taken away, however, was she abruptly and unceremoniously vaulted back into her body to resume the activity exactly where she was when she left. With her dick fully inserted into Gabby's rectum, she was blasted with wave after wave of pleasure throughout her body each one seemingly accompanied by a warm, sticky jettison of fluid, ever growing in volume inside of Gabby's tract. Her eyes opened wide as she realized what was about to happen.

Sadie had ejaculated only one time in her life. Two days ago, in the closet next to where she was currently. It was a sticky ending to an unplanned sexual encounter with her friend on the day she discovered her new body part. From the tip of her dick ejected what she estimated to be two quarts of thick white semen, some of which filled Kara's mouth. The vast majority of it, however, eventually landed on the carpeted floor of the closet. To deposit that quantity of liquid into Gabby's intestines instead sounded painful, dangerous, and downright irresponsible. Even just the precum jettisoned into Gabby earlier was of a quantity high enough to make Gabby squeal from the inflation of her colon.

These were all thoughts Sadie would be considering, were she not in that very instant euphorically expelling a far greater quantity of thick semen into Gabby's intestines than the first orgasm, and twenty four inches from the anal exit. Rope after rope escaped her hose, causing the poor maid's belly to begin to swell.

Throughout the course of the floor level anal chapter, the two girls had unknowingly scooted themselves forward until Gabby's head was up against the wall. She was unable to crawl away and too overwhelmed to inform Sadie of her ever increasingly swelling bowels, so she continued to receive her deposit, ejecting load moans with every interior spurt.

Sadie's ballsack clenched tightly throughout the entire orgasm, as if it were squeezing every last drop of jizz into Gabby's ruined insides. As she continued climaxing, her body convulsed and spasmed as each shockwave of her orgasm took her to greater and greater states of ecstasy.

After what felt like several minutes of extreme stimulation for both women, Sadie's convulsions subsided and she keeled forward over Gabby's butt and onto her back, eyes crossed, and completely out of breath.

Gabby had succumbed to the overwhelming sensations she had experienced for the past several minutes, laying flat on the ground, totally limp. The only sounds she emitted were small whimpers of orgasmic exhaustion. As Sadie lay on top of her, dick still fully inserted into her, she slowly gained her strength. She began to feel a growing pressure on her dick, like one would feel if they inserted their finger into a garden hose, and suddenly turned the water on. She was being pushed out!

Gabby's moans grew louder and more urgent. She strained to get back onto her knees, being restrained by Sadie, who was frozen in post coitus confusion. She instinctively pulled herself back out of her friends ass as Gabby shifted back into a face down ass up position. Sadie could see her clutching her swollen abdomen under her body for only a brief instant until the tip of her dick finally left the hole it had been thrusting inside of for so long.

Instead of a loud squelch like she heard in the bathroom, Gabby's anus erupted like a geyser of cum. A warm stream of thick liquid began to spew out of her, coating every inch of Sadie's skin facing her. The hot, white jizz sprayed in a solid, thick stream all over her face, neck, breasts, and stomach, falling down to her thighs. This continued for what Sadie felt like was an exaggerated amount of time. The continuous stimulation Sadie experienced for three days appeared to multiply the size of her load at least twofold.

For at least twenty seconds, Sadie knelt behind Gabby, directly in the path of the stream of jizz. She kept her eyes closed as more and more liquid coated her. Gabby continued emitting overwhelmed gasps, loudly moaning as her body continued the liquid anal expulsion. As Sadie felt the stream slowly devolve from a constant blast on her face, down to a softer squirt down her chest and abdomen, she wiped her eyes with her cum covered hands, opening them to see Gabby laying back down flat on the ground. The cum leaking from her friend's ass was now a slower, but constant trickle overflowing from the orifice where it had been deposited just prior.

Sadie's cum covered jaw nearly fell to the floor as her eyesight landed upon the maid's butthole, now in a very different state than how she had seen it thus far. Where once was a tight collection of thick, pink spokes now lie a ruined, sticky mess. Gabby's now purple anus sporadically twitched as it continued to ooze cum. Gabby lacked the wherewithal to constrict her sphincter closed, not that her stretched out muscles could have at that moment anyway. Her anus was now, at least temporarily, a gaping hole nearly two inches in diameter, from which leaked a waning amount of now bubbling cum. The walls of her anal opening were a dark purple color and protruded out nearly an inch farther than normal. Swollen, plump wrinkles ran around interior ring of her rectum from which escaped gurgling, nearly flatulent squelches. Sadie reached out and rested both of her hands on each of Gabby's butt cheeks. Sadie's dick lay deflated on the floor in between her legs. Gabby quietly looked back and mustered a dazed smile. Her hair was a mess, covering her sweaty, exhausted face.

The girls made silent eye contact for a moment until Sadie's gaze migrated back down to the orifice which continued its mesmerizing gaze back at her. Sadie had taken a seat on Gabby's thighs, repositioning her limp hose up her thighs and to the side under Gabby's left butt cheek. Gabby turned her shoulders to get a peek at what fascinated the woman who had just rearranged her insides. She reached back with one arm and poked around to inspect the damage.

When her pointer finger came into contact with the swollen interior skin gaping closest to her tailbone, she broke the silence with a hoarse whisper.

"ohhmy...gosh.." She spoke with the crude tone of a woman who had lost her voice. She rubbed her finger around the hole, causing it to twitch as if it wanted, but was unable to close. She opened her hand and rested three fingers over the hole, as if she were attempting to preserve the modesty of her rectum. She firmly pressed the edges, futilely attempting to stop the slow leak. White cum bubbled through the seams of her fingers.

Sadie silently wait for Gabby to continue. The titillating view was causing her to salivate. Her deflated, spent dick may have given it everything, but she still felt compelled to become further acquainted with Gabby's open orifice. Her heart rate picked up, and though she had barely caught her breath from her orgasm, Sadie scooted down Gabby's legs and leaned forward so that her mouth could make contact with Gabby's crack. She plopped her chest down onto the back of her thighs so that her cum soaked breasts rested below the Latina's thick butt. Their bodies slipped around each other with ease.

Sadie lifted Gabby's fingers and without a shred of hesitation, pushed her tongue into the still gurgling hole. She immediately tasted the combination of her own salty ejaculate with the natural sweet taste of Gabby's butt. She swirled her tongue around in a wide circle, along the perimeter of Gabby's increasingly responsive anus. As the tip of her tastebuds circled around, her butthole seemed to twitch as if awakening from a deep slumber. Before it could begin the process of actually contracting and closing any further, Sadie latched her lips around the perimeter of the hole as best as she could. With a tight seal on her anus, she began sucking on the exposed bright red flesh of her rectum, while simultaneously swirling her tongue around, and inside of her colon.

Gabby began to softly moan. She gently squirmed her hips in pleasure while her friend appeared to be vacuuming her insides out.

Sadie's negative pressure increased constantly. She had no goal. No thoughts at all, in fact. She felt her penis begin to harden again, but even paid that no mind. She broke the seal briefly and pulled away to inspect her handiwork. Gabby's anus was a gorgeous bright red rosebud. She dove back down and began to suck harder. She realized that she wanted to leave a mark on her friend's rectum. She sucked on one small portion of the inside of Gabby rectum until she felt as though her own mouth was about to detach from the prolonged vacuum seal. As she pulled away, she grinned widely as she saw it: Sadie had successfully left a dark purple hickey on the inside of her friend's rectum.

Gabby, who had managed to slip her hand under her stomach, played with her clit throughout this ordeal. She had regained her strength enough to gyrate her hips and aggressively supplement Sadie's stimulation with that of her own. She was nearing another orgasm when Sadie decided to stop.

Feeling determined to climax again, Gabby hopped up. She pushed Sadie onto her back and turned around to face her. She crawled on top of her and scooted her butt up to her face. With Sadie's head firmly in Gabby's hands, she began gyrating on top of her face, with her loose butthole circling around Sadie's lips. Sadie's eyes rolled back into her head as she began to French the maid's butthole. Her tongue was too sore to suck hard, so she swirled it around as hard as she could, all while Gabby rubbed her clitoris. The girls made occasional eye contact while Gabby rode her face.

Suddenly Gabby felt a major movement in her bowels, as if a large quantity of heavy liquid had progressed down her gastrointestinal tract. The change in position caused the cum deposited especially deep inside of her to shift downward. She sensed a growing anal pressure she knew she could not control but before she could get off, Sadie reached up and latched her arms around her thighs, restraining Gabby's butt in place over her mouth.

Sadie could sense the urgent pressure inside of Gabby descend and grow until without warning, out of Gabby's anus erupted a second wave of thick, warm semen directly into Sadie's mouth. In an instant, Sadie's cheeks bulged outward from the inflow of her own spunk. With surprising initial success, Sadie managed to swallow a large gulp of her seed before the rate of flow was too great, and the seal between her lips and Gabby's elastic anus burst.

Another full quart of clear thick liquid gushed out of Gabby's ass, completely coating Sadie's face once again. Gabby had leaned back with her hands on the ground, moaning from the intense sensation of the wet anal expulsion. After no more than thirty seconds, the stream calmed to a trickle, and Gabby's anus seemed to finally hint at being able to close. She fell down and laid next to Sadie, who once again had to wipe her eyelids in order to open her eyes.

The two girls made eye contact and smiled at each other. The two sat up and looked around the room at the mess they had made. Their smiles broke into a loud burst of euphoric, post-coitus laughter as they took in the spectacular sight. The room was drenched in ejaculate from both Sadie and Gabby, with the latter's wetness in a wide spray pattern on the floor and wall behind the girls and the former's, well, everywhere else.

Sadie rolled on top of her friend and the two locked lips one more time, with Sadie's deflated dick resting on Gabby's stomach between them. Sadie pulled away and said, smiling,

"I'll, uh, help you get the carpet cleaner again."

"You're gonna HELP me clean it this time!" Gabby playfully demanded in response.