All Comments on 'Sadie's Secret'

by rikeman37

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow! I’ve read a lot of scat stories on here over the years (probably every one!) but this is right up there as one of the hottest ones ever. The dialogue, the descriptions, it’s like you’ve read my mind and tapped into my exact fantasies. Hope there’s a second chapter coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Wrong category

I loved this story, but it should really have been in the incest category. Please do a sequel.

rikeman37rikeman37almost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you guys! It's always great to get thoughts on stories! You'll be happy to know that a sequel is already complete, and that a finale is currently in the works!

AmosionAmosionalmost 2 years ago

Looking forward to the sequel! Any idea when you will release it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lovely story of scatplay and incest She teased did him a lot converting him into a facefart lover which seemed his secret desire before bringing in the scatplay In the end right under the noses of their parents' without them noticing a thing Interesting indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

God, the way she gently, but firmly makes it clear who's boss, the way she says good boy when shoving the shit down his throat with the dildo AAAAAAA ITS SO FUCKIN HOT, CHRIST! Regardless of the fetish, there's nothing hotter than a woman lovingly forces a man to do her bidding, practically claiming him as property. I came so fucking hard to that, THANK YOU for writing this.

NastyHarrison17NastyHarrison17over 1 year ago

Loved it. Deliciously HOT. Just like Jack, I want more. A lot more.

scatfacesittingscatfacesittingover 1 year ago

nejkrásnější povídka, jakou jsem tady zatím četl.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I want Jack's sister and everything that comes with her. Best story ever. Oh g-- to eat her out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous