Sadie's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sadie's hand came back into view, holding a small purple dildo.

"I'm going to move now, okay, Jack?" she said softly, grinning slightly. "If you do as I say, I'll make sure you get a reward. How does that sound?"

Jack couldn't speak through his mouthful of shit or the weight of his sister's ass, so he did his best to nod his assent. Sadie quickly climbed off to kneel at the side of the bed, gently inserting the dildo into Jack's mouth. He gagged freely as it pushed a little of Sadie's shit down his throat, but his body allowed him to take it down. "Good boy, Jack. Swallow it all for me, okay?"

She continued gently probing his mouth with the dildo, which was getting increasingly dirty.

"You can stop once you've eaten it all, and once you've sucked this clean." Jack knew his quickest way out was to do as he was told, so he desperately fought his body's attempts to reject her waste and swallow it all, bit by bit, just as she told him.

"Open up, show me what's left," Sadie said. Jack did as he was told and she giggled. "That's so gross. You're so nasty, Jack." Before he could respond, she put the dildo back in his mouth, and started working the shit down his throat again.

Jack found that the easiest way to swallow the shit was actually to concentrate on sucking the dildo, so he worked it with his tongue and felt Sadie's mess slide down his throat as he sucked.

"You're really getting into this, aren't you?" Sadie said approvingly, then grabbed Jack's aching balls with her free hand, giving them a squeeze. "Nearly done," she said.

When Jack had swallowed the last of Sadie's shit, he stopped sucking, and Sadie pulled the dildo out. "All done?" she said.

"It's gone," Jack said, shuddering, bile rising in his throat.

Sadie reached up, looking at him with her innocent, hazel eyes, and ran her hand lovingly through his hair. "Time for your reward, then."

Climbing back onto the bed, she positioned herself above his aching, neglected cock. She spread her ass once more for him, showing him her messy, dirty hole. "You want to put your cock up there, don't you?" she said, wiggling her ass back and forth, shaking it for him, teasing him.

"Please..." he said, his cock burning with desperation.

"Okay," Sadie said. "But I want you to tell me exactly what you want."

Jack hesitated. "I want... to fuck your ass?" he said, unsure of Sadie's intentions.

"Whose ass, Jack?" She said, grinning wickedly. "Whose ass do you want to fuck?"

"Yours," he said, feeling a little more confident. "I want to fuck your ass, Sadie."

"Tell me that you want to fuck your sister's ass," she said, slowly shaking it from side to side, hovering just above his rock-hard cock.

"I want to fuck my sister's ass," Jack said obediently.

"But it's all dirty," Sadie said, feigning sadness.

"I want it anyway," Jack said, thinking about how much of her shit he'd just swallowed. How much was inside of him right now, filling his stomach. "I want to fuck my sister's shitty ass."

She grinned broadly, and gently lowered her ass to touch his cock.

"I'm going to get your dick so dirty," she said, guiding it in.

Sadie's ass was tight, but Jack knew he wasn't the first to have fucked it. She was enjoying it far too much for that. He watched as she worked herself up and down, slowly at first, her dirty hole smearing his dick with more shit with each passing second. The pleasure was immense, and Jack was afraid to let himself relax, all he wanted was to hold on, to keep this filthy, dirty encounter going for as long as possible.

"You going to cum, Jack?" Sadie asked, watching him over her shoulder as she rode his throbbing dick. "You going to cum in your sister's ass?"

Jack nodded, trying desperately to hold it in. The events of the past hour were swirling around his head, although there was no longer any revulsion in it; he had fully embraced his new kink. He told himself he'd have happily swallowed another mouthful of his sister's shit right then, if she'd asked.

"Open your eyes, Jack. Watch me. Watch me take my brother's dick up my shitty asshole." Sadie was going faster now, riding his cock with sheer pleasure, shit smearing itself further across her perfect ass with each thrust.

"I want you to cum, Jack. I want your cum inside my dirty ass," she was saying, riding, thrusting her weight up and down on his aching, throbbing dick.

Suddenly, Jack couldn't hold it any longer, and his pleasure erupted in the biggest orgasm he'd ever experienced. His whole body shook as his cock spurted more and more semen deep into his sister's ass, his head pounded and his vision grayed, and the last thing he saw before he passed out was Sadie sliding his shit-caked dick out of her ass, giggling at the mess she'd made.

Jack was fully unconscious. Sadie was covered in her own mess, with an ass full of her brother's cum, and a quick glance at the clock told her that they only had an hour before their parents were due home. She moved to the head of the bed, where she untied her brother's wrists from the bedposts, then did the same with his ankles. He relaxed, contentedly resting in his sister's filth, and she grinned one more time before turning and crossing the room. She took one last look into the camera she'd set up, and gave it a little wink before ending the recording. She knew that Jack would love watching this back with her next time they were both home from college.

~

The following night was family movie night. Their parents took one couch, while Jack and Sadie sat together on another.

Before the movie had even really started, Sadie announced that she was cold, and left the room. She came back minutes later wrapped in a blanket, and sat down beside her brother.

"Are you cold, Jack?" she asked, ignoring the disinterested glance from their parents as she talked over the movie.

"A little," he said. She lifted the blanket enough for him to slide in beside her, revealing her almost-naked body underneath. She was wearing Jack's favorite shirt, and a quick hike of her leg revealed that she wasn't wearing underwear.

Jack felt his dick spring to life, and grabbed a cushion for his lap. Risking an uneasy glance in his parents direction, he was satisfied that they were unaware of the situation. He reached across, feeling Sadie's welcomingly wet pussy, sliding his hand lower to slip a finger into her waiting asshole. She shifted her hips slightly to let him inside, never taking her eyes from the movie. He probed as deep as he could, just as she'd told him to earlier that day. She turned to look him in the eye, and raised her eyebrows playfully. He knew that was the signal to stop, and he did as he was told.

"Are you hungry, Jack?" she asked.

"Not really," he said. She narrowed her eyes at him in response, and gestured with her eyes to his finger.

He looked down, and it dawned on him what she was telling him to do. He raised the finger to his mouth, and sucked it clean, relishing the taste of his sister's shit once more. He stole one last guilty look over at their parents before reaching under the blanket for more.

12